Talking It Up With Jill Ch. 04 Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"UH!... Oh God..." Jill grunted.

"Like that?" he asked, giving her one more and then resuming his pace.

"Oh yesss... I like it... Oh fuck I like it..."

Cedric was just hitting it over and over, tightening his grip on Jill's waist as he slapped up against her.

Then, "You're gonna make me cum," she whispered hotly, stretching her arms out in front of her and putting an uber arch in her low back, turning her ass nearly straight up for Cedric.

With a look of determination he rose up and took a locked elbow grip of her hips and began delivering slow and deep yet pointed thrusts, getting a low and guttural muffled moan from her each time he squeezed tight against her.

"Oh she sound good!" Cedric remarked to himself with a look of disbelief.

Watching my wife take this deep and thorough fucking was almost too much. Cedric delivered several more of these deep thrusts and then picked up the pace again, really hitting it as he held Jill by the hips. Her jerking head drooped forward until it rest on the bed as she took the pounding.

She suddenly slammed a hand down with an "OH!!" The pumping when on when she suddenly looked up at me with worried eyes. "Oh my God?!... Oh my Godddd??!!... Louis I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum!!"

And with that Jill's climax swept over her. She stayed propped up on her elbows and let her head drooped forward again, digging her fingers into the bed as her ass began to shake against Cedric's thrusting hips. Jill went through a series of shuttering moans as she orgasmed on his cock. Before she was finished he surprised both of us by breaking into a faced paced fucking, giving Jill a heated session of interracial, teen on mature coupling when she was most vulnerable.

"H'uhhhhaaaahhhhhCedriiiiiiiiiiic!!" her voice quivered out loud.

This went on for several more moments when she suddenly went silent.

Then, "Oh! Oh Cedric?! Baby don't stop. Don't stop! Oh! Oh! Oh!... OhhhhmyGoddddddyessss I'm cuming again!...ohhhh I'mcumingsoharddddddd!!" Jill groaned as she was quickly once again overtaken by another crashing orgasm.

Cedric kept up the frantic pace, gripping her waist at the flare of her upturned haunches and flying into her. He'd taken over the role of mindless fucking machine as he just silently stayed the course, eventually getting low and repeated grunts from Jill with each thrust as she worked her way through the remainder of her orgasm.

"Uggh, that's it kid," I said under my breath. "You're making Jill cum so good. So fucking hot," I said, staring at them as my upper body wavered forward. Cedric just kept pumping into her as she spasmed in his grip and made lewd and sensual guttural noises from her throat each time her pussy twitched.

Jill wearily lift her head up to look at me as she was pumped. Her hair was mess. I thought we were making conscious eye contact when all of a sudden her eyes rolled up with one of Cedric's deep thrusts. Only this time he held still inside her, holding her to him by her hips as they shook and twitched in a series of whimper inducing orgasmic aftershocks. When it subsided Cedric resumed his pumping. Jill slowly looked around in a daze, just not even looking like she even knew where she was.

It was so hot seeing her rocked like that...seeing the aftermath of her having been brought to multiple orgasms by a young teenager while she was horny and ovulating. I began jerking my cock furiously as I stared down at them. In her sexual stupor she somehow noticed and forced herself up onto her elbows.

"You're so hard," she said breathless, waving me to her. "C'mon, Louis... While he fucks me..."

I stood and put one knee on the bed and Jill took me right into her mouth.

"Hmmmyeah!" she moaned as she began a quick back and forth head bobbing over my cock. I let my hands come to rest behind her head. "Oh yes do that," she said with a muffled groan. "OhmyG'ahh!..."

It was one of the most erotic things I'd ever done... We had ever done. Sharing Jill's body with someone else at the same time. On our marital bed no less. I'd found a new cause of overwhelming taboo lust, staring down at my wife's body as another man and I used it for our sexual pleasure; staring at her mouth on my cock and her upturned ass as it jiggled from being fucked. I had to tell her.

"Ughh, Jill," I moaned, hunching over her and holding her head down on my whole cock. "I like watching you get fucked...from behind while you do this..." Jill began groaning as I spoke, glancing up to make eye contact. "It looks so good," I said, shaking my head in disbelief as I gazed along her stretched and taut little gymnast body as it was fucked from both ends. "Suckin' my cock while he fucks you on our bed. Mm'gah!!"

"Mmyeah baby?" she asked anxiously, stroking my cock against her face as her body was rocked. "Does it look good Louis?! Doing this to me on our bed? Oooh!" She look around, surveying the situation. "Mm'oh God you're both using me!" she groaned to herself, turning to look over her shoulder. "That's it, Cedric!" she hissed at him. "Baby you're fucking me while I suck my husband's cock," she moaned, turning back to take me in her mouth.

Cedric didn't return the look. He just stared down Jill's ass and kept up his fucking of her pussy, steadily rolling his hips back and forth and really putting it all in her with each forward thrust.

"God that looks good," I groaned.

"Baby," she said, reaching for my hand as her body was jerked back forth.

"I want you to cum on me Louis," Jill huffed quickly, pausing her breath to swallow. She looked so wasted and spent she could barely focus her eyes on me. "While he's fucking me?" Jill pushed herself up on one arm, and with her other hand began jerking my cock against her lips.

"Cedric...grip my waist nice and tight baby?!" she whined sexily. Cedric locked his arms and reaffirmed his grip on Jill's waist without missing a beat. "UMph! Yeah that's it..." she told him as the slapping sounds of flesh grew louder.

"Ohhh...I like hearing you talk like that to him," I said, feeling drool start to form at the corner of my mouth as I stared down at Jill, her jiggling ass in the top of my visual periphery.

"Yeah? You like that Louis?" She looked up at me, her head jerking back and forth. "OH!! " she quickly turned to grunt at Cedric as he just put it to her.

Jill faced forward again, looking up in a daze, losing her grip on my cock and unable to speak anymore as she was fucked increasingly harder and faster from behind. Cedric was hitting it from side to side as he fucked into her, like he was in the saddle. Just resting his hands on her upturned buns and switching from subtle left and right angles each time he pumped into her, working my wife's ass like he owned it. As if to make a point of it he gave it a good smack.

"Mmm," she groaned, the slap to her ass reduced to a minor footnote considering the fucking she was taking.

Cedric must have noticed me staring at Jill's pumped ass jiggling in his hands as he fucked her.

"Mr. Holden," he said breathlessly. He reached forward and grabbed two handfuls of her hair and pulled her head back. Jill was gasping for air as her little tits shook in front of me. The sight of her strained neck and face with her fucked and jiggling turned up ass cheeks behind her was erotic as hell. There was a lustful snarl on Cedric's face as he stared down at Jill's head in his grip.

"Ahh! Ahh God! Ahhhhh!" she mewled as she was fucked like that.

"Yeah...Cedric. That looks good..." I was feeling faint.

"Oh shit..." he breathed. "Oh shit that looks good..." he stammered, releasing Jill's hair one hand at a time and retaking his grip on her waist.

"Oh!... Oh God..." she moaned, letting her head droop forward as her pussy was pumped.

Cedric resumed his side to side tapping of Jill's ass.

"I got this fine ass booty," he said, giving her ass a successive front and back of the hand slap and then grabbing it again like a steering wheel as he pumped it.

"You got her Cedric," I stammered. "You got Jill's hot little ass."

"Yeah?" he exhaled with a furrowed brow.

"Yeah... Your big cock inside her perfect little body. Fuckin' my little wife's pussy. God damn..."

"Oh Louis!" Jill cried out as she was pumped.

"Cedric fucking you good Jill?" I asked.

"Uh huh!" she moaned against the bed.

"Is he taking that pussy?"

"Oh yes he's taking it!" she sobbed lustfully.

"Cedric you're fucking my wife so good," I quickly told him.

"She's takin' all my dick... Oh my God she's takin' all my dick..." Cedric was staring down at Jill intently as he worked her from behind.

"Ohhh yeah Cedric," Jill moaned. "You're getting so deep in me sweetheart!... Ohhh my-..." With a moan Jill sank back down against her shoulders and stretched her toned little arms out in front of her as her upturned ass jiggled against Cedric. He was done interacting and just leaned over her upturned ass as he gripped it tight and pumped his cock into her.

Seeing Jill fucked silly like that, unable to continue talking to me or jerking me because of it...looking at her pert little buns jiggle as this kid fucked her pussy...and even the sight of her lower legs clamped tight against Cedric's, with her anklet on...I couldn't hold back.

"Jill," I stammered. I held her chin up, sliding my knee to the side as I jerked off all over her face. As the first spurts began hitting her Jill came to life, reveling in the moment and pushing up on one hand to take over jerking my cock on her as I twitched and shook under my orgasm in front of her.

"Oh!...Oh that's it, Louis! Cum on me, baby! Cum on me while he fucks me H'ohyeah?!..."

Jill was doing a sensual job of milking my cock as she stared up at me with furrowed brow and gritting her teeth behind puckered lips as her head jerked about. My semen was dripping from her cheek and off her chin.

"Oooh Louis that was so fucking good baby?!" she whined sexily. "So fucking good..."

"Yeah?" I said, feeling woozy and spent as I stared at Jill in a daze.

"Oh yeah," she breathed hotly at me as her body shook.

Jill let go my cock to concentrate on the pounding she was still taking. With her arms locked way in front she pushed herself back and arched her ass up for Cedric. He was still flying into her from different angles as he held a light grip on her upturned and jiggling buns.

"Oooh!" she whined sexily and began her fast paced in and out breathing through puckered lips as she turned her head to one side.

Cedric moaned out loud.

"Cedric?" Jill said, panting. He didn't answer. She turned at the waist to reach back, but his insistent pumping rendered her unable to keep reaching for him and she fell forward again with a huff of "Ohhh!" and let her head droop against the bed as she was pounded.

"Jesus," I muttered.

Jill slowly raised up to look up at me, then once again turned her head to the side.

"Ce...Cedri-...Cedric you gotta...Oh my...G'ahh..." she stammered in between heavy panting as he jerked her back and forth by the flare of her hips.

"Gettin' close," Cedric groaned, stopping suddenly and holding himself deep in Jill's pussy. He shook his head and gave her a single hard pump, grunting "Oom!" as he held himself in her. Then, looking down at her ass in his grip he sighed "All right...", giving it a hard slap.

"MM!" she moaned.

He relaxed his hold on on Jill's waist and eased out of her, then sat back on his heels with a moan, leaving her to slump forward onto her chest and shoulders with her ass still arched up behind her. Cedric scoot back to sit against the headboard. Jill stayed as she was for a moment, catching her breath. After using the bed sheet to wipe her chin, she slowly pushed herself up and turned to sit on one hip, then scoot back where she was, curled up next to Cedric on his left.

She took his cock in her left hand and slowly stroked it as she stared at me, catching her breath. She stared at me like this for several moments, her shoulders rising and falling with each labored breath, stopping only to swallow and then resume getting air.

"Oh my God," she sighed at me, then flicked her head, tossing her hair over to one side. She bent down and cupped Cedric's nut sack in her ringed fingers and began running her puckered lips and tongue over the base of his cock as she slowly jerked on the head of it with her right hand.

"Did you like doing that to me, Cedric?" she asked, not bothering to look up at him.

"Hell yeah," he exhaled as he looked down at her, still catching his breath.

"Yeah?" she moaned as she ran her lips back and forth on him as she jerked his cock head faster with a loose grip. She turned to look up at him. "You gonna miss fucking me? Fucking me in front of my husband? Fucking me good and hard and makin' me take all this big, black cock?mmphgawwwd!" Jill quickly sank her mouth back down over the head with a whimper and brushed her hair behind her ear as she bobbed up and down on it.

After a moment she stopped and looked up at him. "Thanks for letting me suck your big cock Cedric," she said, giving the head a nibble. "Gonna miss having it so deep inside me. Deep in my little blonde pussy?! Mmmm!" Jill immediately went back to bobbing up and down on him.

"You take all my dick so good Jill," Cedric groaned with his eyes closed. "You the only girl ever let me get all deep like that oh my God..." he mused again.

"Mmmm!" she moaned with her mouth stuffed full of his cock. She glanced up at me, giving me a sexy squint of her eyes as she curled up tighter against him. After a few more minutes of steady and wet cock sucking she began jerking the base wildly, getting a steady low groan from Cedric.

"Yeah?" she asked, tilting her head back to look up at him.

"I'm 'bout to nut," he groaned.

Jill went back to sucking him.

Cedric moaned louder.

"Mmmm!" Jill moaned with a full mouth. She removed it and swallowed hard, staring at Cedric's cock as she jerked it silly. "C'mon," she whispered, taking him in her mouth once more.

"Oh sh'... Ohh!!"

"Mmmm!!"

Cedric suddenly tensed up, flexing his calves, and then began to cum.

"Ohhhhshitttttttt!! OhmyGodddddthatshitissoooogoood!!"

Jill frantically jerked the base of his cock with her lips locked over the head as his shaft flexed and pulsed with seminal delivery.

"Mmm'cuhugh!!" she coughed with a reflexive gurgle, then her neck muscles started rhythmically contracting as she began successfully swallowing his load.

"Oh Goddd..." I stammered, beside myself with lust at the fact Jill was making a concerted effort to swallow.

She briefly opened her mouth to suck in a breath and several spurts of semen shot up into it and immediately dripped down over her chin and onto her fingers as she jerked the shaft. She quickly took Cedric's cock back in her mouth, stopping her sucking action again and again to swallow, never once breaking the seal of her lips over the head of his cock.

The sight of his nuts churning in their sack and Jill's contracting neck muscles as she gulped down his cum was one of the most lewd and lustfully taboo things I'd ever seen in my life. Cedric just writhed against the headboard as she jerked him silly. Jill opened her mouth to take in another breath and several thick ropes of cum lapped across her face.

"Oh!" she cried out.

Strands of cum stretched between her lips and snapped apart as she panted to catch her breath.

"Oh my G'ahh," she exhaled breathily.

Cedric's cock pulsed in her jerking grip and several more ropes of cum shot over her eye and forehead and in her hair, getting another "Oh!" from Jill and causing her to reflexively rear back, blinking. She took a deep breath and took the head of his cock back in her mouth as she milked the cum from it, her neck muscles contracting again and again as she swallowed more of his load. Cedric's convulsing hips was the only movement from him, holding each time to squeeze them up, only to quickly release and immediately squeeze up again.

Again Jill removed her mouth to breath in deep and a bubble of semen opened between her lips and popped as she jerked Cedric's cock, drops of cum flinging from the end of it. The mess on her face was dripping from her forehead and down her cheek and hanging from her chin as she stroked him. Another thick rope of cum suddenly pulsed out and lapped across her open mouth, just coating her bottom lip and chin with a sheen of sperm.

"Oooh!" she whined sexily.

Jill just stared at her tiny cum covered fingers as she rolled them up over the head of Cedric's cock. When she finally stopped she swallowed hard, taking in a deep breath and looking around as strands of cum dripped from her lips and hung from her jaw and chin. She swiped her tongue over her lips with a reflexive swallow, then wiped her chin with the back of her hand and looked up at Cedric.

"You cum a lot," she said with a swallow, blinking at him as she slowly stroked the head of his cock. "Wow."

He'd waited a week indeed. Jill's face was a mess. It was dripping with cum, mostly Cedric's, and that was what she hadn't swallowed.

"Damn," he said, staring down at her, then let his head fall back.

"Mmmm," Jill moaned. "Did I do a good job for you Cedric?" she asked softly, turning to look up at him as she gently smacked the head of it against her cheek.

"Hell yeah," he sighed without opening his eyes.

"Yeah?" she asked, giving the head a kiss and a nibble.

"Oh!" he moaned.

Jill exhaled a weary smile as she turned back to his thick rubbery erection in her hand.

"I know how much you like to fuck me," she said staring at it. "I'm gonna miss bending over for you. Mmmm!"

"Ugh," I groaned. Jill glanced at me with a wink.

"I service big cock. Don't I Louis," she whined sexily.

"Mmph," I stammered.

"Oooh!" she moaned back at me.

She squeezed up the shaft and over the head and a thick glob of semen came out. She bit her lip with a worried looking "Mmmm!" and engulfed the head in her mouth with an audible swallow, using her neck to slowly swab her lips back and forth over it. Jill swiped her hair behind one ear and braced herself as she got more into it, her bobbing head and slurping mouth the only sound and motion being made.

"Ohhhaaahhhh!" Cedric groaned.

"Mmmm," Jill moaned in response as she finished him up.

I just sat there pumping my hips into my hand.

"Jesus, Jill."

She glanced up at me and slowly, sensuously dragged her lips over the head of Cedric's cock one last time.

"Mmph... Baby," she said, clearing her lip with a swipe of the tongue.

Jill used the bed sheet to wipe off her face and crawled over to me. Then she just rolled over onto her back with her arms flung out and sighed. It was so hot to see her relax with semen streaked across her face. Jill had water on the night stand and I leaned over her to reach it.

"Thank you," she said, propping herself up to take a drink, finishing the glass in three gulps.

To his credit Cedric had the decency to get up so it wasn't all three of us on the bed. I guess he might also have felt it a little awkward, especially because it couldn't have taken long to realize neither Jill or I were paying him much attention.

He was off to the side getting his shorts on when I draped the bed sheet over her. I got my shorts on and asked her if she needed anything.

"Mmmm," she moaned lazily. "Just you..."

I looked at Cedric. He took the hint and nodded, gathering his things up from the floor.

"You mind waiting a second downstairs?" I asked.

"Sure," he said. "All right then, Jill."

"Cedric," she said wearily, holding the bed sheet to her as she sat up and walked over to him. "You stay a gentleman at school young man," she told him, reaching around his neck with her free arm.