Talking It Up With Jill Ch. 04 Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack7
jack7
744 Followers

"Ughhh, Jill..." I breathed hotly at her.

"I'm ovulating, Cedric," Jill said flatly, watching her stroking hand as she spoke to him. "That means right now I'm a horny little baby maker. Oooh!" she groaned, biting her lip. "And if I let you fuck me I might get knocked up." Jill tilted her head back to look at him as she stroked slowly him. "So I'm sucking your cock in front of my husband instead. Oooh!""Oh Godddd Jill!" I groaned, taking my cock out to stroke it.

Jill turned back to look at me. "Mmmyeah Louis baby? Did you like that?" she asked, staring at me with anxious lust in her eyes. I nodded slowly at her. "Mmmm!" she moaned back at me. Then, looking at Cedric's cock in her hand, she coiled up closer against him and began bobbing her head up and down over it, her mouth making lewd sucking noises as she worked him.

Cedric raised his head to look down at Jill. He snarled his upper lip and took her head in both hands, clenching fistfuls of her hair. He noticed me staring.

"This okay?" he huffed.

"God yes Cedric... Make Jill take it."

Jill whimpered over a mouthful of cock. Cedric's expression took on a contorted look as he tightened his grip on her hair and began using it to move her head.

"Mmmm!!" Jill moaned as she felt him raising and lowering her head. She was only able to get the head of his cock in her mouth to begin with. Cedric began pumping his hips and Jill suddenly tensed up at the pressure, holding still as he fucked the head of his cock in and out of her mouth. This looked sexy as hell. "Ungul! Ungul! Ungul!" she grunted from her throat as she scoot up to get one knee on the bed and brace her hands against Cedric's leg and stomach.

Cedric was in a state of focused ecstasy, staring at Jill's head in his grip with crossed brow and his lower jaw stuck out as he worked her head up and down on his cock.

"Haaaa!" he groaned out.

Saliva began pouring down Cedric's cock shaft. Jill finally managed to push up enough to where he let her take her mouth off him, ending the furious session with a strained "Mmmph'ah!!", her shoulders heaving up and down as she caught her breath from somewhere behind all her hair.

"Oh my God!" she exhaled at his cock. Jill swiped her hair to one side and turned to look at me, panting, then back at Cedric. "Do that again," she breathed hotly, getting up on both knees and bending forward.

"God you're perfect Jill," I groaned.

She briefly glanced at me as Cedric rest his hands on the back of her head and began fucking his cock up into her mouth once more. He bunched up her hair in his fingers and the rest fell down about her face. Cedric groaned down at Jill as he lift her head up and down on his cock.

She began making strained and throaty "Ungul! Ungul! Ungul!" noises each time his big knobby cock head hit the back of her mouth. Seeing Jill take such a face fucking was too much.

"Make her take it," I groaned. Cedric glanced at me with furrowed brow as he held her head in his hands.

"Yeah?" he asked, looking exasperated. "That look good?"

"God yes," I stammered.

"Mm'hm hmmm!" came Jill's muffled cry in response to our words.

Cedric stopped pumping and just held the back of her head as he slowly pushed his hips up. She immediately tensed. He kept pushing and she frantically widened her knees and gripped tighter on his leg. She began kicking her feet and emitting strained noises from her throat but Cedric just held her down on him, keeping his cock in her mouth. When Jill reached her limit she reared up, leaving thick strands of saliva dripping from her mouth that stretched and hung attached to Cedric's cock. She stay like she was, braced against him, her panting breath coming from behind her hair.

"Oh my God! she said, gasping for breath. "That...that was almost too much."

Cedric just sat as he was, breathing heavy as he stared down at Jill.

"I just...want to get in it, you know?" he said looking up at me.

I thought of what he meant and couldn't help myself, looking at Jill recovering from taking such a mouthful of cock.

"Jill?"

She was still bent over and catching her breath. She paused for a moment, then swiped her hair over one side of her head and looked over at me, her shoulders rising falling.

"I don't know Louis," she said softly. "It's dangerous right now," she said, slumping back down on her hip against Cedric, staring at me as she held his cock by the base in her left hand.

"Mm,... Cedric, you don't want to knock her up, do you?" I said, trying to make light of it so Jill wouldn't feel I was trying to pressure her. She bit her lip and gave me an anxious gaze in return to what I'd said.

"I wanna fuck her pussy," he said, pumping his hips up. This got Jill's attention and she resumed slowly stroking him as she looked back at him.

"God Cedric," she whispered at him.

"I can stop... I promise," he said to her.

"Sweetheart," Jill said softly, reaching to caress his cheek.

"I wanna get so deep inside you Jill," he stammered, flexing his cock in her hand and causing her to look at it.

"Ohhh..." came her quivering sigh.

She looked back at me, bit her lip and took a deep breath, letting it out slowly as she continued stroking him. She very slowly began pushing and pulling her hips.

"Can you take him inside you again?" I asked softly.

"Mmph," Jill whimpered faintly. Then after pausing a moment, she nodded to me.

"Yeah? More big cock?"

Jill took a deep breath and nodded again, looking from me to the cock she was stroking and back to me again, an earnest look in her eyes.

"God that's sexy."

"I wanna be closer to you," she said, rolling toward me.

"C'mere," I said.

Jill scoot up to me and surprised me by leaning forward to hug me...rather tight actually.

"Am I doing and saying everything the right way?" she whispered desperately, inadvertently pressing her shoulder into my throat. "Jill...ngyur choankingme'h," I grunted.

"Oooh baby I'm sorry!" she whispered, pulling back and pressing a hard kiss against the back of my hand.

"God yesss. I love what you're doing," I told her softly."K."

While maintaining eye contact Jill scoot back a little, then turned to look back at Cedric.

"Jill, honey," I said. "Wiggle it for us first. I wanna see that. You wanna see that Cedric?"

"Yeah I do," he said, pumping his hips as he stared at Jill through half closed eyes.

"You wanna do that for us?" I asked.

Jill nodded.

"That'a girl," I whispered.

"I wanna touch you, Louis," she said softly.

I was thoroughly turned on by Jill's willingness and enthusiasm for all this. And even more so at her expressed desire to be near me and have contact. It was getting increasingly harder not to fuck her myself.

She scoot closer, put her knees together, then propped herself up on locked arms and let her back sink into a deep arch.

"Like this?" she asked softly, staring up at me as she slowly wiggled her hips from side to side. Her pert little spandex covered buns were arched straight up. Cedric groaned, tugging on himself.

"God yes Jill. Just like that," I groaned.

"Mmmm!" she cooed at my words and reached for my cock.

"You like wiggling your ass for Cedric?" I asked.

"Yesss... I know he likes it," she whispered, staring up at me, pulling my cock hard on the upstroke.

"Uhhgh," I groaned at her as my eyes drooped. She exhaled a little smile at my reaction and caressed my cheek with the back of her hand, then scoot back again to resume her posture for Cedric.

He was leaning forward as he stroked himself staring at Jill's ass.

"Looks good like that," he said, rolling onto his knees.

The sudden movement got Jill's attention and she looked to her side. I leaned over her and ran my hand down over her ass and spandex covered pussy mound, getting a soft whimper from her.

"Ohhhh," she exhaled breathily, then crossed her forearms on my leg and rest her cheek on them as I rubbed back and forth over her ass.

Cedric groaned as he stared at Jill's ass, tugging at the head of his cock. "I could fuck that ass all night!"

"Oh my God..." Jill exhaled incredulously.

"I'd like to see that," I groaned under my breath at her.

"Mmph...Louis..." she sighed up at me, her shoulders rising and falling with her breath.

Cedric was staring at my hand as I rubbed one of Jill's upturned cheeks. He reached over and began rubbing the other.

"Oooh!" Jill moaned, using my shoulder to brace herself as she turned to look at him.

She kept her head turned to watch. Cedric glanced up at her and she gave it a wiggle just for him. Then she faced forward again, caressing my cheek before resting against my leg, emitting several more "Ooohs!" and "Mmms!" as she maintained her arched posture. And for the next several moments me and some eighteen year old black kid took our time rubbing my wife's pert little upturned ass as she wiggled it for us on our bed. Twice throughout Jill strained her neck up searching for a kiss. It was so sexy to feel and hear her moan into my mouth as Cedric and I played with her ass. After one kiss she turned to look back at him again. He was just pulling on his cock as he rubbed the top of one cheek.

"You really like my ass Cedric," she said, giving him a sassy little wiggle.

He just glanced at her and delivered a hard smack to it.

"Oh!! Oooh!" she moaned.

"Present it to him, Jill. Like you're ready to take care of him," I whispered hotly.

"Mmph," she whimpered.

She rose up on locked elbows and turned her ass up as much as she could, looking to her side as she waited. Cedric glanced at me, then leaned forward and gave her ass a hard smack.

Jill threw her head back and shouted "Oh!" at the ceiling.

"Jill likes it when you spank her," I said.

"Oooggh!" she groaned up at me through clenched teeth.

"She does?" he said, pulling harder on himself.

"Yeah," I said, gulping. I took a deep breath. "She told me... It makes her wet."

"Mmph," Jill whimpered.

Cedric leaned forward again and delivered another open handed smack on her upturned buns.

"Mmmm!" she moaned.

Then he reached out to give her a slow underhanded palming of her upturned spandex covered pussy mound. Jill turned to look back at him. "Oh...God Cedric..." she said, her voice all breathy. She suddenly let out a quivering breath and slowly began undulating her hips. Then looked at me with pleading eyes and let out a soft, trembling, singing moan. Cedric rubbed harder and Jill gasped in her breath. "OhmyG',... Louisss." Her head slowly drooped and her eyes were becoming glazed over.

"Yeah?" I asked gently.

"Mm hm...it feels good," she whispered. Jill began rolling her hips faster.

"You gonna let him fuck your pussy again, Jill?" I asked as I caressed the side of her head.

"Oooh yes," she said with a solemn whisper as she wiggled her ass for Cedric.

"Oh fuck, Jill," I breathed. She stretched up to kiss me and gave my leg a squeeze.

"Damn," Cedric groaned, rubbing her with furrowed brow as he pulled on the end of his cock. He paused to deliver another hard smack to the top of one cheek.

"Oh!...Jesusss," she sighed, her hips moving harder up and down as Cedric resumed his rubbing of her pussy mound. He kept this up for a while, just rubbing her like that as she worked her ass against his hand. Then her hips twitched with a halting "Oh."

"Cedric..." Jill suddenly whispered. Her hips spasmed again. "Cedric you're gonna make me cum again," she whispered urgently. "Oh my God? You're gonna make me cum?!" she said louder.

Jesus I loved hearing Jill tell this kid he was giving her an orgasm.

"Ooogh!" she moaned as her hips twitched again. "Oh my God?!" she cried out. She quickly looked over at shoulder. "Cedric!!" she whispered hotly. Jill's hips began to shudder and she slowly melted against my leg as she started climaxing, groaning "Mmmmmmmmmm" into my thigh as her hips convulsed. She slid from my leg to moan out her orgasm with her face against the bed. Cedric immediately rose up on his knees for a better downward angle of his open palm and rubbed hard on Jill's quivering upturned pussy mound.

"Mmmm!" she moaned as her orgasm ripped through her. Cedric slowed his rubbing and gave her ass another hard slap. "Oh!" she yelped against my leg with a jump.

"That was incredible," Cedric said, glancing up at me with a look that made me believe him.

"Jill's in heat," I said, brushing the hair from her panting face. "She's gonna need you to fuck her soon."

"Yesss," she whispered hotly.

"Can you keep it turned up for us?" I asked softly.

"Mm'hm," she moaned groggily, propping up onto her elbows and arching her ass up with a wiggle.

"Good job," I told her, pleasantly surprised by her enthusiasm. I looked at Cedric. "Tug these down some," I said, lightly tapping Jill's spandex covered buns. "I wanna see you smack it a little more."

"H'ohhhmyG'ah!" Jill groaned.

"Oh hell yeah," he said, scooting closer to give her ass a forceful smack.

"OH!" she yelped out loud.

Cedric hooked his fingers under the waistband of Jill's yoga pants at either hip and began tugging them down over her jiggling cheeks. She raised her head up and gently grasped my shoulder.

"I like how we let him do that..." she breathed up at me.

"Yeah?" I said, pumping my hips up at her. "Tugging your little pants off? Exposing your ass to him?"

Jill nodded. "I like it... I like letting him," she whispered hotly, turning to look back at Cedric just as he delivered a hard open handed smack to her bare ass. "Oh God!" she cried out and immediately faced forward and rest her cheek on my leg.

"Keep it up for him," I said.

"Okayyy," she moaned. Her ass was arched straight up already, but her lower spinal muscles flexed harder nonetheless.

"Wiggle it," I said.

"Oooh!" Jill moaned with a sexy whine, giving her ass a wiggle for Cedric. He smacked it again and she yelped a muffled "Mmm!"

"You like being a good girl for Cedric?"

"Mm'hmmm," she moaned.

"Yeah?"

"H'ohyeah!" she whined against my leg.

"You gonna miss having him around to spank you?"

"Uh huh!" she moaned desperately.

Cedric slapped his cock against Jill's ass as he listened to us.

"Ready to take him again, Jill?"

She swallowed and nodded, then steadily pushed herself upright on her knees, reached behind her and grabbed Cedric's cock. It looked impossibly hard as she pushed it down and squeezed the head.

Cedric just stared down at her hand on his cock.

Jill turned her head back to look at him. "I like...how I learned to take it," she told him as she pulled on his cock head. "I wanna be a good girl for you and my husband. Just...be careful inside me. Okay?" she said softly. Cedric nodded with his jaw sticking out and a snarl to his upper lip as he stared back at Jill. "Help me with these," she told him, running her thumbs back and forth under the waistband of her yoga pants. She turned to look anxiously at me, biting down on both her lips.

'I love you,' we both mouthed at the same time. Jill quickly grinned and I gave her a wink.

Cedric didn't say word as he scoot up to her. He quickly worked his fingers into the waistband of her stretch yoga pants and tug them down as his surf board of an erection waved about against his stomach. Jill just stared at me as her body moved from his efforts, assisting him by raising one knee up at a time.

"Ughhh," I groaned out loud as if I'd been holding it in for an hour. Jill exhaled a sexy satisfied grin in response and reached to caress my cheek.

"Mmph, Louis," she whispered so softly I almost couldn't hear it. "The look on your face..." she said, her voice hot and breathy as she stared at me through hazy eyes, her shoulders rising and falling with her heavy and nervous breath.

Once her pants were off Cedric licked his fingers and reached down to wet his cock as he rubbed it against Jill's entrance. She immediately gasped and arched her ass back at him as we maintained eye contact.

"Cedric..." I stammered, my speech becoming slurred again as stared at Jill. "Jus'...get in deep. Fug her good n deep... I wanna hear Jill groan," I said as I took her by the hand and began pulling her down.

"Oh Louisss," she sighed as she braced her hands against my leg and put a nice arch in her back for Cedric.

"I'ma fuck her so good Mr. Holden," Cedric swore to me with lustful conviction as he saddled up to Jill and laid a hard smack on her ass.

"Oh!" she shouted at me. He rubbed her ass and then smacked it again. "OH!!" she shouted louder, this time at the ceiling. Jill was looking around in disbelief like she was second guessing what she'd gotten herself into.

"God damn I like that," I groaned as I pushed her down further.

"Mmmm baby?!" Jill mewled up at me as she sank down to rest on her elbows. She scoot back and spread her knees, then clamped her lower legs in against Cedric's and arched her ass up with a wiggle...and then waited.

He just reared back, positioned the head of his cock against Jill's pussy, then rest his hands on her upturned buns and slowly pressed forward. She immediately tensed up, turning her head to one side as she clenched my hand tight with a lip biting "Mmm..." Once the head was passed, the rest of Cedric's cock slid in to the hilt.

"Ooogh'Wooogh!!" Jill groaned vigorously.

Cedric adjusted his knees, then set about fucking my wife.

Jill just held steady, picking up a fast paced in and out breathing as she looked around as Cedric established the rhythm. She slowly let go my hand as she succumbed to the heated intercourse.

"Fuck me Cedric," she hissed. "Fuck my pussy."

Jill was on fire. Her taut little body looked magnificent between the two of us. Every muscle in her shoulders and back was flexed and her ass dimples were accentuated by the near ninety degree angle of her arched up her ass. Cedric lightly rest his fingertips on Jill's upturned and pert, tan little vibrating buns, not saying a word as he worked her pussy from behind. She was taking his full erection. I could hear it. The deep wet sounds of full fucking penetration. She went silent save for halted grunts of "Uh! Uh! Uh!", looking around as she took it.

They fucked like this for several minutes when Jill looked up at me with glazed over eyes as she was pounded steadily from behind.

"Takin' a big cock?" I asked, staring intently at her as I lightly caressed her cheek.

"I'm takin' a big cock," she quickly confirmed with a breathy whisper, trying to kiss my passing hand as her head shook about.

"Yeah?"

"Oh yesss..."

"Fuckin' you good?"

"Oh God yesss..." she groaned, looking to her side as her ass jiggled behind her.

"Uh'fug Jill," I groaned.

Cedric picked up the pace as he listened to us, just going to town with his slap slap slap fucking against my wife's upturned ass in his hands.

Jill sensed it.

She pushed up on one hand and crooked her jerking head back to look up at him, her hair hanging down behind her. Cedric leaned over and Jill strained further to meet him, reaching up with a couple fingertips under his chin to guide him to her.

"Fuckin' me so good," she whispered as they're mouths met in a brief yet deep exchange of tongue filled kissing as they fucked. It was such a turn on to see Jill on her hands and knees, taking a man's cock from behind as she arched back to kiss him.

"UhhhhGoddd that looks so fuhgn hot!!" I groaned at them in a stupor.

After slowly breaking their kiss Jill faced forward and came back down on her elbows as Cedric pounded her from behind.

"You're getting deep Cedric," she said with a breathy voice.

"Yeah?" he asked, leaning over to address her as he gripped her waist and pumped. "You like when I get deep?" He paused to give her an uncharacteristically hard pump of his cock.

jack7
jack7
744 Followers