Taming a Bitch and Beyond Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Was this all ok with you?" I asked.

"Yeah. I mean we were having a sex party. I figured it wouldn't matter if I was screwing Raj, Anna or Reggae as it was just supposed to be a night full of sex," Katie answered.

"So then what happened?"

"The doorbell rang and kind of interrupted us. He told me I should go to the restroom and he'd come get me after the score was done. I went into the restroom and was there for about ten minutes when there was a knock. Reggae opened the door, said his friend brought some killer bud with a bong and I should try it. He pulled a towel off the rack, had me wrap it around my waist and straightened my tank top so my boobs weren't hanging. I went out and he introduced me to three guys, one was white and the other two were black."

"Were you nervous? I mean your tits are almost guaranteed to fall out of that tank top, at least one of them and you were with three strangers," I asked with a bit of concern.

"I don't know. I was high already and figured Reggae was just showing off to his friends. The white guy pulled a bong out of his back pack. He had to screw several sections together and it ended up being several feet long. He packed it up and Reggae took a hit, and one of the other black guys. He reloaded it and I took a hit, and so did the other guy. We talked about the weed, and the guys kept staring at my tits. Reggae told them we were at a dress skimpy party, and came over to his place to smoke. The guys thought it was a cool party idea and all of them said I looked pretty hot. They reloaded the bong and let me take the first hit."

"Shit honey, sounds like you were really getting stoned. Don't you think maybe you'd had enough?"

"I was high, but it was cool they were offering me another hit and, I don't know, it just seemed to like flow with the party so much. When I was taking the second bong hit, Reggae pulled on my nipples telling the guys how beautiful they looked when they were hard. I was already super turned on, and it actually felt good when he did that especially while smoking. So I just let him play with them."

"Katie, did you think you should be playing that way in front of strangers?"

"I didn't even think about that honey. I was just so turned on, and ever since we talked about making the bar fantasy happen I keep thinking about having sex with total strangers, plus I was high and you know how it makes me so horny. The guys insisted I take another hit, and then all of them started touching my breasts and pulling on my nipples."

"Did you ask them not to?"

"No. It felt so good. Like something I shouldn't be doing, but wanted to so bad. And they were talking about how beautiful I was, and how being able to see my tits had made them horny.

Reggae told them the rest of me is even more beautiful, and he pulls the towel off me so now I'm basically naked. Reggae asked me to sit down and show them how I was playing with myself before they arrived. I sit down, lean back on the couch, part my legs and start to softly rub myself. It was weird. When I was playing with my pussy, I felt like it was just me there alone and I got into it. I just closed my eyes, and thought of us at the bar that night, and a couple of minutes later I came really hard."

"Was that it?" I asked. Thinking maybe the guys left or she returned to our house then to sleep off her buzz.

"When I opened my eyes, all four guys had their cocks out and were stroking them. Every one of them was hard. One of the black guys completely took off his pants, kneeled on the couch and put his cock right in front of my mouth. I opened my mouth and started blowing him. When I did this, the white guy got between my legs, pulled my ass forward to the edge and shoved his dick right into my pussy. And the other guy took off his pants and kneeled on the other side of me. I'd suck one cock, and after a bit switch and suck the other. Both of them were grabbing my tits and twisting my nipples. The white guy was screwing me at the same time, while Reggae just watched and stroked his dick."

Listening to my wife relive her evening was a bit alarming, and also lustful. Part of me wanted her to stop, but another part of me wanted to hear all the details of her evening away. "Did anyone else have sex with you?" I asked slowly.

"Yeah, the white guy came pretty fast, so one of the black guys took his place. He had the biggest cock there. It was at least ten inches long, and as thick as a coke can. I was so high and ready to cum more. When he got between my legs, I grabbed his cock and lined it up. He was gentle pushing the head of his dick into me, but once he got his head into me, he really let me have it. Somehow my pussy was able to take his full length and girth, and it was like a machine was fucking me. All I could do was just moan and scream. There was no way I could suck the other guys cock. It seemed like he fucked me a long time and made me cum a couple of times. When he was done he pulled out and blasted cum all over my mouth and face."

"Was that the end of it?" I asked.

"No, more like the start. The other black guy wanted to fuck me too and I was ready for more. Reggae and Evelyn's couch is a sectional, so he laid down on the long flat part with no arms and told me to ride him. I walked over, straddled him and pushed his cock up into me. It wasn't as long as his friends, but thick and stretched me out nicely. I was riding him, had another orgasm and was enjoying having him squeeze my tits and pinching my nipples when I felt someone behind me. I turned around and Reggae was standing behind me with his dick hard. He told me to bend down so my tits were on the other guy's chest, and he squats down and pushes his cock right up next to the other guys. He asks me if I ever had two dicks in my pussy at once, and before I say anything he starts pushing the tip of his cock into me. The guy on the bottom stopped, and it took some time, but somehow they both got their cocks into my pussy. I couldn't believe it. When they started pushing in and out, it was crazy. I just let them use me."

"Did it hurt Katie? Shit, you can say no. You don't have to do anything you are not totally comfortable with," I advised.

"It hurt at first, but in a good way and it made me start cumming a lot. The white guy brought his soft dick to my face and I sucked him. Reggae and his friend fucked me like that for a while, then Reggae pulled out and started to push his dick into my ass. I just relaxed and he got it in, but went slow so I could adjust. Once he was deep into me, he let the other guy fuck me, and then he took a turn on my ass. It made me cum and just was so dirty and slutty. They got into a groove and both came after a bit. The white guy's cock never got hard, so I went to the restroom and when I came back the guys were chatting with one another."

"Were you comfortable interacting with strangers that had just fucked you?" I asked.

"Yeah, they were nice and I think wanted to catch their second wind and have another go. I asked if they were going to load the bong again, and the white guy asked if I'd want to try some hash. I told them I was ready for anything tonight and they laughed. The two black guys made some calls in the kitchen and said they'd have some in about thirty minutes, and that they'd like to play some more afterwards. So we hung out for a bit, chatting about sex, music and how pleasurable it was to fuck while high. The white guy sat next to me, and while we were talking reached between my legs and rubbed me. It felt good, so I laid down on the sofa, put my legs over his and let him finger me. He was skilled, and made me cum again, plus I was ready for more so I asked if he wanted to screw me again as his dick was sticking straight up. He just pushed me legs straight back, got up on his knees and had at my pussy. The second time he lasted awhile."

"Shit Katie. Did you think about our rules? What if has an STD or something?" I asked.

"Well I was too high to really think about that, but there's medicine for everything nowadays. And it was my fantasy coming true. I enjoyed it. Are you jealous cause you weren't there?" Katie questioned me while rolling her eyes in my direction.

"No. We had our rules for a reason, and agreed that if we needed to change them then we would talk about stuff beforehand."

"It's not like you weren't fucking people while I was away," Katie spat back.

"I was, sex with two and playing with others, but it was all people you knew about and not random strangers. So did you fuck all four guys again?" I asked.

"I don't know. I think so, but everything got hazy."

"What do you mean by hazy?"

"Well when the white guy was screwing me the doorbell rang and some of their friends showed up, and then a second group also stopped in and one of them had the hash. While the white guy was fucking me they passed me a pipe and had me take a few hits. I just remember everything feeling really really good and knew it was going to turn into a gangbang. I'd thought about it so much and so I just let it happen."

"What do you let it happen?" I demanded.

"Well there was like 10 or 12 guys there and all or most of them took turns fucking me. I was fucked in the kitchen, their bedroom, over the couch, in the restroom and even on the washing machine with it spinning. I let them fuck me however they wanted and it was great. I came so many times. And I want to do it again. I want guys I don't know fucking me and spraying me with cum. Do you have a problem with that?"

"Yes, I do. You are my wife and we are married, and we agreed on honesty and letting each other know beforehand and making sure the other was fine with everything. Shit Katie, you should have at least let me know and used a condom. So you enjoyed pleasuring a dozen guys multiple times by yourself?"

"Yes. It was a real high. And it wasn't just me. Gloria stopped in, smoked some of their hash and let five guys fuck her. They'd already screwed once, so their second time lasted longer. She had multiple orgasms and they fucked her while she licked my pussy. A lot of the guys were done, but when they saw Gloria eating me out they wanted another piece of us."

"Were any other girls there?" I asked incredulously.

"No. Just us two. It felt like we are sisters. Gloria likes to do crazy shit like and I'm discovering I have a love for it too. Oh, Evelyn did stop by, but I don't think she approved. Reggae and her got into, and she put on some real clothes and took off."

"Well shit, I see why she'd be upset. Having a group of naked strange men, and your husband fuck a couple of chics every which way isn't something most people would welcome to their home while they were gone," I shot off.

"I think your jealous cause all those guys wanted me, and because I loved it," Katie spat back.

"Katie you are beautiful and sexy as hell. Shit, every normal guy you walk past on the street would be nuts not to fuck you if he had the chance, but screwing whoever we like is not in line with our marriage agreement. Why be married?"

"Well I know for sure that I want an open marriage. I can't be somewhere, decide I'm going to make a long term fantasy come true, and then get permission from my husband aka Pappa-Daddy."

"You're still high, I think we should discuss this after we each have time to think about it and how it would affect us."

"Damn you! Weren't you the one that brought the whole bar fantasy and even took me to the bar to fuck strangers, except no one was there?" Katie screamed at me.

"Yes, but we talked beforehand and agreed on limits," I snapped back.

"Remember how horny you got and me just talking about the bar fantasy. Remember we agreed to always talk after our adventures and have sex. Did it make you horny hearing about how your wife got fucked tonight, about how many men cum in her pussy, ass and on her? Wasn't that your fantasy to have a slut wife and fuck her afterwards?" Just as soon as the vile words poured out of her mouth, Katie pushed me back and straddled me, while grinding her pussy into my groin. "Come on babe, fuck me. Shove your hard dick into me and fuck your slut wife. Fuck me so hard I cum again. Come on babe, fuck me! I'm still high and it'll be such a good orgasm." Katie screeched out loud.

"Katie, get a hold of yourself. This is not erotic. My dick is limp as hell and I don't think we should have sex until you pass a few tests. I'm going to sleep," I stammered out, while getting up and retrieving an extra blanket from the closet. I walked out, slammed the door and made my way downstairs. Wow, I thought, who the hell would have guessed what wild choices the night had flipped my way. I didn't sleep a wink the rest of the night, but instead worried about my wife, my marriage, and my fucking stupidity with Niya. God damn, I'd let my little head take over and now would probably lose my job and wife over it. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

Just before sun up, Niya walked out of the guest bedroom and crouched down next to me. "The walls here aren't engineered to deaden sound. I am so sorry. I've been unable to sleep as I suspect you have also. This day will weigh heavy on us, but if I were in your position I don't think I could tolerate my wife simply having a gangbang with multiple unknown partners. If you have relations with her, please protect yourself."

"Thanks," I whispered back. "What are you going to do?"

"That is a good question. I don't know for sure, but what I do know is my heart doesn't lie and now my womb and heart are in cahoots." She then reached under my blanket and started to fondle my penis. It responded rapidly. The early morning hard-on, always there even if the sun doesn't rise. "Your cock feels splendid, and its feel is causing my genitals to swell. I'd like nothing more than to ride you again. My body craves sex with you, but it might be strange if Raj were to witness how I respond to you. Will you do me a favor?" Niya asked while continuing to stroke my penis.

"Sure, but you better stop or I'm going to pull you up on top of me, screw you silly and hold you until you fall asleep in my arms with your naked body pressed up tightly against mine and whoever witnesses us can be damned."

"I want you to slip over to Anna's. She will calm you. It will fulfill your promise to her last night and pleasure her to wipe away some of your pain. While you're gone, I will wake Raj and return to our house. Promises are important. I'm going to accidentally leave a few small items, but will find a way to have time for us. Be ready for me," Niya stated, stood and walked back into the guest bedroom.

I was surprised by her request and thought about my situation a bit longer. What the fuck I decided, if Katie wanted an open marriage and was going to fuck anyone she pleased then there was no reason I shouldn't have fun with my neighbor. I pulled out a pair of dirty jeans and a t-shirt from our laundry room, and quietly departed. When I reached Anna's door, I rang the doorbell once and waited. Half a minute later, Anna opened the door with sleepy eyes and clothed only in the stitches she was born in.

"Well hello my lover. I'm shocked you kept your word. Come in," Anna stated.

I walked in and she softly closed the door behind us. She grabbed my hand, and without saying a word she guided me to her bedroom. There she undressed me, and told me, "Lay with me. You take the warm spot." Per her request, I did as she asked. Anna then climbed on top of me, and pulled the blankets over us.

With the blankets in place, she started placing light kisses on me. Initially on more forehead, and slowly moving down while taking her sweet time. She went lower and lower, until she reached my dick. In one move, she engulfed it and took the head of my cock down into her throat where she held it for a bit. After that she started bobbing her head up and down, rapidly returned my cock to its concrete hardiness. I placed my hands over the back of her head, and thrust as deep as possible into her mouth. She swallowed it easily and never gagged. I was fully charged so I hooked my hands under her armpits and pulled her upwards.

"Did you not enjoy how I sucked your cock?" Anna patiently asked.

"I loved it, but right now I want to talk and make sweet sex with you," I answered.

She moved up, and along the way raised her hips and feed my cock into her pussy. "What would you like to talk about?" she asked as she started moving her hips up and down.

"Do you ever feel like you want me to get you pregnant?" I asked hesitantly.

"I'm sorry Sir. I cannot provide for you, but will perform for you however you like. Maybe in another decade, if you insist, but I am too young to be a mother. If I can't do something for you very well, it is not right I try." What amazed me was the entire time of her dialog she kept screwing me, slowly, steadily and deliciously.

"What if I insisted on it. Right now?" I asked while pushing her hair back from around her face and realizing she too was amazingly beautiful.

"It would not happen as I control my body. Plus, I would find a way to convince you we need much more practice. Does my pussy feel good wrapped around your penis?"

"Yes. Marvelous," I added as I grabbed her ass cheeks and pushed myself deep into her folds.

"I am her for sex and fun. It is not a romantic relationship. I am just for your pleasure, and you are for my healing. I take pride in making you happy. Whether it is sex, cooking, contemplating, fucking, snuggling, entertaining or pleasuring friends I will do it for you, but it is something different. I love you, but do not want it returned. Instead, what I want is acknowledgement that my services make you happy. That is your payment as I don't need money, but desire someone that will appreciate my emotional needs. I want to be your Geisha girl. Utmost loyalty, my entertainment of you will be art and what we do shall be strictly between you and I. As payment, just let me know you are happy and pleased."

This was unbelievable. I grabbed Anna's petite body and rolled her over. I swung her legs up over my shoulders and fucked her had. My raw stress was transformed into a need for raw fucking and so I fucked poor Anna as hard as I could until I was close to erupting. Right then, I pulled out and tugged Anna's head down to my crotch. She knew what I wanted and promptly sucked my cock into her mouth. Spurt after spurt flew out, and then I collapsed onto my back.

Anna arose from the bed and stated, "I'll be right back. I'm going to brush my teeth." And she was gone. My head was spinning even more now. How could I fuck her so easily knowing I was using her and what the hell did she really mean by wanting to be my geisha girl. I felt like an asshole for being beholden to my cock, and why did Niya suggest I have sex with Anna. All these notions raddled through my head and then Anna reappeared.

"Ah, much better. Now I can kiss you." She climbed back into the bed and met me with an open mouth kiss. Our kisses built and I noticed Anna was humping my hip. I wasn't surprised as my fucking of her wasn't generally what women describe when they discuss hot sex. I rolled her over onto her back, and returned her treatment, except I spent a good deal longer on her breasts and learned her nipples were very sensitive. When I moved lower she tried to stop me by saying it wasn't necessary and I just smiled.

"Anna, this is for me. I want to have the taste of your pussy juice on my mouth." I pushed her thighs apart and delved into her slickened folds. Spending time on her inner and outer lips, inserting two fingers into her and finally I started teasing her clit. When she started moaning loudly, I sucked it fully into my mouth and the result was what I craved as she erupted into orgasmic bliss. As she came down, I pulled apart her pussy lips and forced my tongue up into her as far as possible to scoop up her juices. With my tongue, lips and chin coated in her sweet nectar I returned to her face and kissed her fiercely. "You taste like jasmine pussy. I will be needing more," I announced and rolled over onto my back. I was exhausted.

1...456789