Taming a Bitch and Beyond Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two walked up to Katie and I, grabbed our hands and led us to their respective bedrooms. Once I'd walked up the steps, and into our decorated bedroom with Niya, I felt a sense of immediate relief. The first thing I did, was to lightly place my arms around Niya, and state, "Hi! How are you?"

She responded with a chuckle, then added, "That is a great question. I feel as though I've traveled the world and immediately have to decide which of twelve countries I wish to live in for the rest of my life. Maybe I exaggerate, just a bit overwhelmed and also sexually peaked. Some of the educational tips did surprise me. Especially, how Raj relished being the aggressor. I have never seen him behave so."

"And what were your favorite parts of the recommendations?" I asked as I gently rubbed her lower back with one hand and her neck with my other hand.

"Oh, that is easy. Your touching made me very lustful, and also the sensualness of Dalilah. For me to have a good time it is important to have it slow, until I reach a certain point and then I want to jump on a rocket ship," Niya informed me. And so I began lightly tracing my fingers over her belly and across her breasts.

"Would you do me a favor please," Niya asked.

"Sure," I answered.

"Can you remove this garb from me. It unfastens at the waist, and then you can unwrap me. The fabric is simple, but almost eight meters in length."

She was right. I felt like unwrapping a never ending, protectively wrapped, piece of jewelry. Round and round I went, and as I did so her legs gradually came into view, followed by her ass and a sheer golden thong. Niya most certainly had a tight curvy body. I wanted some. Once the sari was completely off, I stated, "Behold a perfect diamond."

Her body was almost indescribable. Full firm breasts, a tailored abdomen accentuated by hips that flared out just under the width of her shoulders. She tilted her chin down and smiled at me. Her eyes looked as though a firework display was going off. Her dark brown hair seductively curled around her shoulders and perfectly framed her D size tits. And this led one down to her hips and vagina which had only a landing strip. Even her pussy seemed to beckon one. Niya's clitoral hood extended out beyond her outer lips, as did the upper part of her inner lips. They screamed to be sucked and more. This led down to her legs. Long and lean, yet well-muscled, making me suspect she was a swimmer or runner. Her looks, smile, body and just pure sexiness drew from me a very primal urge. I felt like I wanted to fuck her over and over until she was pregnant. I had never felt this way before. Surely, I was drunk.

"You are much too sweet," Niya replied after my jewel comment and continued on, "Please, undress, and come lay with me. I want to feel your fingers caress me again, but this time as you mysteriously glide them over me I want to feel your lips against mine."

I obliged, undressing quickly and wasn't ashamed that my cock stuck out, hard as stone, but before I laid down I asked, "Do you mind if I remove your thong?"

"I'd prefer it," Niya answered. After doing so, I laid next to her. She rolled over on her side, and immediately we began to kiss. There were no gentle pecks. Instead, it was open mouthed, full on kissing with our tongues tumbling over one another. Briefly, I lightly caressed her body, but I wasn't able to do this for long. Drown in by pure reproductive lust, my hands squeezed her breasts firmly, then pinched her nipples. I kept one hand on her closest breast, while my other hand dove between her thighs. She was soaked, two fingers easily slipped into her pussy.

"Oh, yes. I wanted you so badly. Is my pussy wet enough for you?" Niya inquired as she'd snaked a hand around my torrid shaft and softly started to slid her hand up and down its length.

I responded by kissing her more aggressively, and pushing my fingers up into as far as my hand would allow. I felt as though we were both desperate for one another. Our lips pulled apart for a minute, and I attacked her tits and nipples with my mouth. Sucking firmly on her hard dark nipples, drawing them deep into my mouth and firmly nibbling on them with my teeth. Niya responded by arching her back upwards and flashing a huge smile. I gave both of her nipples the same treatment, and as I did this Niya spread apart her thighs.

After this, Niya pulled me up to her and with a hint of desperation told me, "I want you inside me. Make love to me." I swiftly complied. I swung my body over so I was on top of her, as she spread her legs. Niya took my cock, placed its head at her opening and with a slow push I penetrated her. Slowly, I pushed my cock in and out of her, enjoying the feel of its contours, and tight sleekness. As I did so, I gazed into Niya's eyes and admired her body.

"Your cock fits me perfectly," Niya advised. She proceeded to wrap her legs around me and pulled me in for a kiss. It felt electric. Our kisses were filed with hunger as it felt like we couldn't get enough of each other. Frontal teeth bummed into each other as we tried to open our mouths wider so the other could explore more with their tongue and as we did this, both of us rammed our pubic regions hard into one another. With her legs wrapped around me, her pelvis was tilted up, so my cock as able to fully enter her. Each time she let out a squeal. Abruptly, she turned her head aside, and gulped down air while hissing, "Yes, yessss, make me cum, yess yessss. Here it is, oh, ohhhhh yesssss."

Niya's orgasm, sweaty body and contorted face looked so damn erotic. I crammed my cock as deep into her pussy as it would go and exploded with relief. Shot after shot of semen drenched her vagina. I felt as though I had never cum so much. Afterwards, I collapsed onto her breasts. She responded by just holding me, while my cock remained buried inside her.

"Wow! I do not recall ever being so sexually stimulated. I was very eager for you to pleasure me. Even now, I feel like we should just make love all night long," Niya told me while smiling and staring into my soul with her eyes. She'd unwrapped her legs, but I still remained on top of her, with my staff filling her.

"Yes. I agree there is something about you and your body that makes me crazy," I replied and as I said this I again felt tingles in my cock. We looked lips again, stopped and for a bit just gazed into one another's eyes. Seconds later, we resumed our kissing, but this time it was a bit slower and with longing which sent more sparks into my cock.

When we stopped for another breath, Niya spoke up, "I can feel your cock getting hard again, is that normal for you?"

"No. It's something about you," I replied.

"Can you feel that?" Niya asked as she squeezed my cock with her pussy muscles.

"Yes, it feels good," I answered and pushed myself deeper into her folds. Again we kissed haphazardly, while our eyes beamed into their counterparts. Her kisses had brought my cock back to life and slowly I started to thrust into her.

"Oh, god that's nice. Roll over, this time I want to be on top," Niya advised. I pulled out and rolled over onto my back, so my glistening cock was exposed. Instead of getting on top, she lowered her mouth to my stick and delicately sucked on it, as it returned to its full hardness she started sucking harder and humming at the same time. The sensations caused me to start thrusting up into her mouth. This continued for a moment, then Niya stopped, and climbed on top of me. She positioned my cock and slowly slid her pussy down its shaft. Once I was buried in her, she started riding it up and down.

"Oh fuck, you look so hot. I can't believe how you've gotten me so hard again," I told Niya as I played with her erect nipples and aggressively squeezed her tits. As I did this, she bounced up and down my cock, with her eyes locked on mine.

"I have to tell you something, please don't be angry," Niya announced while continuing to fuck me. I was supposed to have you use a condom as I am not on birth control. Maybe its champagne or something else, but I feel like I just want to screw you over and over to have you bath my vagina in semen."

Her statement should have freaked me out, but I totally related to what she said. So instead, I grasped her hips with my hands and thrust up firmly into her.

"Oh god, you feel magnificent," Niya squealed as I started to fuck her harder inducing her to grind her pussy and clit into my groin. "Are you going to flood my pussy with your cum?" she asked as she bounced with an urgent frequency about her. My brain seemed to be locked in, I wanted to cum in her pussy over and over until and keep doing it until her belly was so swollen it looked as though she would burst, and repeat the process over and over. The mojo between us was crazy, whether bad or good. My balls start to subtly contract letting me know I was getting close to another eruption.

"Oh god, yes, fuck me until I'm pregnant and fuck me more," Niya screeched out, letting me know we were both on the same wave. Her pleasurable rants, however, were chillingly interrupted.

An almost soft knock, knock, knock caught both of our attentions. "Yes?" Niya kindly inquired.

The door slowly opened, and Evelyn stuck her head in, "Hey you two. Just wanted to check in. People wanted to make sure everything was ok, it has been a while and I think there are a few people that would like to visit with both of you."

"Oh, has it been long?" Niya asked. "I feel like we've been together only a brief twenty minutes."

"You two look crazy in lust. I think it has been close to an hour. Well at least long enough for Katie to finish with Raj, albeit unexpectedly fast, and for Gloria to find a way to revive him and in the process bring herself to a loud orgasm. Downstairs Anna and Dalilah have enjoyed several rounds, so I guess maybe it is mostly I who feels left out. Do you mind if I join you?" Evelyn asked.

"Sure, that would be great," Niya answered as her bucking on me came to a prompt standstill. Evelyn entered the room, and stripped off most of her white lingerie.

"So what is Katie up to?" I asked inquisitively.

"Oh, Reggae and her wanted to share a few hits. They invited others, but I think the rest of the group are plenty fine with their bubbles buzz." Evelyn crawled up onto the bed and sat beside us. "I feel kind of awkward. Are you two sure?"

"Yes," Niya quickly responded. "Sit up here. I know every guy dreams about eating out one girl, while screwing another. Let's make his dream come true." Evelyn climbed over my chest, but before presenting me with her gift, she and Niya started kissing which caused Niya to resume her screwing of me.

The notion of sleeping with these two amazing beauties would have been at the top of my list earlier in the evening, but somehow Niya's sexiness and more had dug its claws deep into my cerebellum. I just wanted to have sex with her over and over. It was a distracting, but undeniable reality. With Evelyn's delicious body within reach, I tried to scrub my brain of such notions. As the two girls kissed, my hands fondled Evelyn's large firm tits and pulled on her heavy nipples that jetted out well over an inch. I felt Niya's fingers moving on my chest and realized she was playing with Evelyn's privates and causing her to wiggle. It wasn't much longer, before Evelyn wiggled back and planted her pussy right onto my face.

I dove into it with passion, but focused on her clit. Sucking on it and flicking it repeatedly with my tongue. It didn't take long before Evelyn was moving her pussy around, however, I was also starting to suffer from the lack of a steady supply of oxygen so I raised my arms up and pulled Evelyn down onto her side. Niya also toppled over which freed my cock. The two girls were giggling about my adjustment, but I didn't give them much time. I jammed two fingers deep into Evelyn's pussy and started working them in and out of her box. Niya took the opportunity to return her mouth to my cock, and while blowing me straddled Evelyn's face. Our triangle had shifted.

Niya continued to blow me for a bit, and I successfully pushed a third finger into Evelyn's pussy. She was making slurping noises as she ate Niya's pussy, and this seemed to distract Niya away from my cock as she pulled her face up to mine. "I want you to fuck her, but cum in me again. Can you please do that?" Niya pleaded. I didn't answer her, but instead got to my knees, placed my dick up against Evelyn's swollen pussy and entered her. At the same time, Niya repositioned herself so she was riding Evelyn's face while I fucked her leaving Niya and I free to kiss. We kept this up for a few minutes, but when Evelyn started to squirm Niya lowered her lips down and sucked forcefully on Evelyn's exposed clit. It wasn't long before Evelyn was squiggling about and moaning out incomprehensible chants. She shuttered, twitched and exploded into an orgasm a moment later.

Niya withdrew from Evelyn's clit, gave me a sweet deep kiss and spun herself around so she could kiss Evelyn and the two girls were on top one another. I pulled out of Evelyn, and pumped my dick feistily into Niya, and after a few strokes switched back to Evelyn. For seven or eight goes, I kept this up, but knew my balls were soon going to explode so pulled out of Evelyn and slammed my dick deep into Niya's well fucked pussy. Five strokes later, my balls unleashed a huge torrent of semen deep into Niya's vagina. Afterwards, I collapsed sideways onto the bed. We all laid there silently for a minute, catching our breaths and enjoying touching one another.

"I think I need some water," Niya was the first to speak up. I agreed and Evelyn also thought a little respite might be nice. The three of us walked downstairs to find Anna and Dalilah naked and cuddled up on the couch. Otherwise the room was empty.

"Where did everyone go?" I asked with a puzzled expression.

"Funny you should ask Mr. Disappearing man," Anna teased. "And I thought you wanted a little piece of this," she stated while lifting herself up and slapping her ass. "Any way, here is the roll call. Raj is crashed out in the other bedroom. I went in for a little fun and to impart some knowledge onto him and he was dead asleep. Damn, some people seemed to have completely worn him out," Anna added as she gently elbowed Dalilah. "Reggae and Katie never returned after they left to get high. Gloria went to find them, but now she hasn't returned. We suspect they are zoning out watching cartoons and eating Doritos," Anna ended with a chuckle.

"So it's just the five of us," I inquired.

"Actually make that four," Dalilah stated as she wiggled free and started to rise. I have to catch an early flight tomorrow morning for a shoot, so I do have to go, but I look forward to some time with you," she advised while pointing at me, "And, I think it is a bit overdue."

"Too true," I answered. "Can I help find your clothes and escort you home?" I offered.

"Thank you, but I'm a big girl. Think I'll survive. Plus, if I had you alone right now at my place, I know you would not return for some time. I had a wonderful time. Really appreciate the party and look forward to several more. Why don't you three take Anna upstairs and spoil her a bit. She hasn't had much tonight and could use a good fucking," Dalilah advised.

"Sounds good to me," Anna added and jumped straight up, walked to me and caked her arms about me. Dalilah exited, and Niya checked in on Raj as Anna and I made our way upstairs. As soon as we entered the bedroom she placed her hand on my cock, and dropped to her knees. "Your cock sure is sticky." She took it in her mouth and sucked on it briefly. "It tastes like pussy and cum. Did you have a great time educating Niya? You two were upstairs alone for a good bit of time."

"He did educate me very well, and taught me the secret of always desiring sex," Niya advised as she walked into the room. "And now I want more. Would you like to help?" With the last question, Niya shot me a lone eye wink as she approached Anna and kneeled down behind her. She started to play with Anna's tits and aggressively pull on her nipples. "Did you enjoy having this gentleman play with your privates during our educational presentation?"

"Ouhh. Ohwww, that's hard," Anna uttered as Niya continued to pull her nipples. "Yes, he makes me so wet."

"You want to be his service girl, don't you? Whenever he fills a little extra horny you'd be there to satisfy him however he'd like. Isn't that right?" Niya asked.

"Yessss," Anna squealed as Niya continued to tug firmly on her nipples, pulling them out to the point where it looked painful.

"If he was mine, I'd let you service him anytime he felt the need for you. Suck his cock now and get it hard. It'll be difficult as he's cum twice in me. And stick your ass out, I want to play with you the same way he did."

Anna willingly complied, as she inhaled my limp cock, raised her ass off the floor and stuck it out in mid-air. She bathed my penis in saliva and started flicking the underside of my cock with her tongue. Seconds after she started, Niya began playing with Anna's pussy. Shoving fingers in and out of her opening, and alternately teasing her clit. Each time she hit a sensitive area, Anna would stop her administrations to me, hang her head and moan briefly. This continued briefly, until Niya pulled away from Anna, laid on her back and wedged her head underneath Anna's pussy.

I wasn't sure exactly sure what Niya was doing to Anna, but it sounded like a child trying to blow saliva bubbles from their lips and it was devastatingly effective. Anna's vocalizations became loud and constant, while my blowjob swiftly ceased. A minute or two of this, and Anna's head was on the floor. She begged Niya to stop, while grinding her mound firmly into Niya. A serious of strong climaxes ripped through Anna after which she rolled away from Niya. Simply stating, "To much. Too much."

Her exhaustion caused me to smile. "Maybe she'd like it if you used some toys on her. In the back right of our closet, on the floor, is a large plastic box. Inside it you'll find a decent collection. Why don't you go pick a few and I'll move her to the bed," I advised Niya who rose and walked into our closet. I scooped up the elf like Anna, and carried her to our bed.

"Are you going to fuck me now?" Anna asked me as I carried her. I plopped her down on her back and laughed.

"Do you think this cock would be able to fuck you right now?" I asked while pointing to my limp unit. She'd had gotten it a little firmer, but it was far from functional. After laying her down, I crawled up, grabbed her legs and raised them to a V shape. While she held them in that position, I took my cock head and tried to enter her. "See, it is not going to happen until something gets much harder."

"Come here and I'll suck on it until it is really hard," Anna pleaded.

"Not yet," I told her. "I want to play with your pussy and make you cum. I love watching you get off, and how hard you cum." With those words out of my mouth, I lowered my hand to Anna's little opening and snaked three digits into her opening. Slowly, I worked them out and steadily back in. Each time getting them deeper and deeper into her, then adding a fourth finger.

"Oh goodness shit. It is so much," Anna hissed as her hands squeezed our blankets, yet tilting her pelvis upwards to allow better access to her pussy. With my fingers deep in her, it was easy to rub her clit, and again she started moaning and panting for breath.

"You sure got her high quickly," Niya advised as she approached the bed while carrying in her arms our entire box of toys. "I think she gets very excited to be with you. Apparently, you have that effect on women. What toy should we use on her?"

123456...9