Taming a Bitch and Beyond Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There is a little vibrator in there. It's black and small, but very powerful. Can you find it? And there are two clamps with red handles. They should be together. Get those out too." I requested while increasing the tempo of hand penetrations. Niya found the specified objects and held them up for my approval. "I want you to suck on her nipples hard, nibble them harder and then put those clamps on her nipples. She likes her tits squeezed hard," I told Niya.

Without any hesitation, Niya leaned over and took one of Anna's nipples in her mouth. While doing this she used her right hand to heartily squeeze Anna's other tit. Once Niya had a nipple in her mouth I worked my hand even further into Anna's pussy. Each thrust was slow, and stopped by her small, stretched-wide, opening. When my hand stopped, I curled my fingers and started to twist them inside.

Our play unleashed several high pitch squeals from Anna. She didn't say a word, instead the room echoed with her constant moans and squeaks. Once Niya had the clips on, I grabbed the little black vibrator and handed it to her. "Buzz it slowly around her clit, when she is close push hard directly on her clit and only stop until after she has cum."

Niya got off the bed, and walked around before climbing back on. She was now next to me, and also between Anna's thighs. She turned on the vibrator, then leaned towards me and started kissing me. Our tongues quickly wrapped around one another, while I kept pushing my right hand in and now, completely out, before shoving the fingers back into Anna's gash. As we kissed, I lowered my left hand down between Niya's legs and started diddling her crack.

Our kiss ended as Niya pulled away so she could tease Anna's clit, but she also raised up on her knees so I could more easily play with her sticky crack. I eased two fingers deep inside her, and was able to add a third. Having a different pussy around each hand was a thrill. It made me want to have two cocks and fuck both at the same time. Niya started rubbing the vibrator all over Anna's lips, but soon focused on her clit region. It was self-evident when the vibrations began to rock Anna's clitoral neurons.

The moans stopped, and instead Anna just emitted a constant stream of "Aiha, aihhaa, aih, aihhss." She was close, and when Niya pushed the vibrator firmly on her clit, Anna exploded. Her voice went silent, while her body started to twist and turn spastically. Thirty seconds later, she collapsed into the blankets underneath her. As she recuperated, I pulled Niya's face up and started to deeply kiss her as I continued to fondle her vagina. I'd removed my right hand from Anna's hole and as we kissed I spread her juices across Niya's tits and nipples. When we parted, I lowered my head to Niya's nipples and sucked firmly on each one.

"Anna, look at this cock, it is close to being usable again. I believe your orgasm caused it. Maybe if we weed another one from you it will be ready for us to ride," Niya flirtingly told Anna.

"Oh, jesus. I believe I need more rest," Anna answered.

"You don't want to ride my cock and fuck me?" I asked Anna. "I think you want to feel my cock deep inside you."

"I'd like to fuck you with this," Niya stated as she pulled the large twelve-inch red dong from the box.

"Ohh, no. It is just too big. I am a small girl," Anna stated softly.

"You know you'll like it and cum so hard. I'm going to have Niya fuck you with it, and also use this in your ass while you suck my dick until it's hard enough to fuck you," I stated as I pulled out a medium sized vibrator that was long and slim, except for a bulging base.

"Only if you agree to fuck me in the morning. Early morning when your cock gets granite hard," Anna requested.

"If I feel like it, I might," I replied. "Get on your knees, spread apart your knees and put your ass in the air. When Niya has both toys buried in you I'll let you suck my cock." Anna didn't say a word, but instead flipped over, put her face sideways on the bed, and raised her ass up in the air to be taken. After almost perfectly positioned herself, she pushed her knees far apart.

"Your toy is ready to be fucked now," Anna softly advised us after assuming the position.

"Ok, Niya, I want you to ease this giant plastic dick into her. When it is nicely buried in her little pussy, stick this in your pussy to get it lubricated and carefully fill her ass with it. I'll be having fun with the two of you. Go ahead, get going now," I ordered.

Niya placed her hand between her thighs, and scooped out some of her moisture which she coated around the head of the dildo. She then parted Anna's pussy lips and teasingly slid the fake cock up and down her slit.

"Please, put it in me," Anna responded to the tease. Niya stuck two fingers into her entrance, and spread them wide. She quickly pulled them out and replaced them with the fat plastic head. She rocked the head up and down, parting Anna's inner lips and inch by patient inch the giant dong was pushed into her. As the fat head was pushed into her, Anna streamed a constant line of low, "Fuck, fuck, fucks." Once it cleared her opening, enjoyment swept through her. "Oh god, it's so big. Oh, shit, yes. Fuck my pussy, there you go. More, I want more," Anna pleaded.

I think Niya was surprised by Anna's pleasures. She was transfixed on deeply fucking Anna, and lost track of me. When she started sliding the dildo back and forth in Anna's canal, I approached her from behind and placed the little black vibrator just an inch from her exposed clit. When Anna's moans notched up another level, I turned on the tool and pressed right up against Niya's exposed clit.

"Oh! Fuck!" Niya screamed out while trying to jerk away from my administrations. I grabbed her hips, and forced the vibrations onto her. She relaxed a bit and started twisting her pussy clockwise. I loosened by grip, and moved one hand down so I could ease a few fingers into her soaked cunt. As she pushed more and more of the fake dick into Anna's pussy, I pressed more of my fingers into her. When four fingers were introduced she had great difficulty in attending to Anna's fucking, and was breathing heavily.

"Hand me the other one," I told Niya who slowly handed it back to me with a nervous expression on her face. I pulled out one finger, laid the other three flat in her vagina and pressed down towards the bed. This opened up the rear of her pussy, so I was able to tease in the head of this dildo while keeping three fingers inside her.

"Oahhh, holy, holy ... it is too much," Niya cood, but didn't ask me to stop either. Carefully, I kept pushing it into her. Spreading her vulva wide. It didn't take long to have the fake penis bottomed out with my hands still embedded in Niya's pussy.

"Do you like it?" I asked Niya.

"Oh, shit, I can't believe it. Yes. Shit!" she excitedly replied. I then pulled it out, but replaced it with my fourth finger and the tip of my thumb.

"Put this in Anna's ass. It is perfectly lubricated. She'll cum wildly after you have it buried in her," I told Niya. Throughout this time, Anna seemed to be lost in a steady state of rapid high-pitched moans. Niya pressed the tip up against Anna's sphincter, but wasn't able to insert it with her soft touch.

"You have to open her up a little. Like this," I advised and slowly twisted a thumb up into Niya's unexpecting ass.

"Oh goodness. It is different," Niya noted, but then worked her thumb into Anna's ass.

"Now pull it out, and press the head of the dildo into her bottom," I instructed Niya. She complied and rather quickly had the first third of the cock in Anna's ass. The penetration sent Anna into another session of loud moans. As Niya twisted more of the smaller dildo into Anna's ass, I continued to tease her behind with my thumb while squiggling my fingers in her vagina.

"Oh my, oh no, oh shit," Anna spit out between heavy breaths when Niya pushed the wide portion of the dick into her ass. Once it was in, Anna started shoving both fake cocks in and out of Anna on an alternating basis. It caused Anna to harp out even more.

When her yelps were almost constant, I disengaged from Niya and grabbed the mini vibrator. After setting the dial to high, I turned it on and pushed its buzzing head directly onto Anna's clit. I held it there for only fifteen to twenty seconds when Anna went silent. It seemed as if every muscle in her body tensed up for a brief moment, then entirely relaxed causing Anna to collapse onto the bed. She lay there motionless, but I could see that she was still breathing heavily.

"Holy sakes, oh shit," Niya uttered excitedly, "Did we hurt her?"

"I think she'll be fine. She kind of passes out when she has really big orgasms," I told Niya as both of us went to Anna's side, where we were greeted with open eyes and a slight smile.

"Oh my god. That was crazy. I came so hard. I'm going to make my way to my shower, and I probably need to sleep, but first some kisses from the two of you," Anna requested. She approached Niya first and the two softly kissed and gently hugged one another. Anna then came to the front of me and held me briefly while looking up into my eyes. "I have made you hard again. That is good," she stated as her hand caressed my firm cock. "I know you want to screw her again, but remember in the morning this will be mine to love, enjoy its steely firmness and squeeze with my pussy until it is soft again." Anna puckered her lips up, and gave me a gentle long kiss. As she did this, she rubbed the head of my cock firmly against her clit. When our kiss broke, she gave me a glowing smile and whispered, "Good-bye."

Once Anna left Niya spoke up. "You know she is enchanted by you. What is your history with her?"

I told Niya about Anna being a relatively unknown neighbor who caught us walking down the hall almost naked, and how this led to her showing up at our door one evening. An evening during which we were playing with others. She came in and ultimately joined us and how that led to a sexual awakening for Anna and the departure of her partner. After he left, she'd made herself available to us and we'd played with her several times.

"She is infatuated with you and sees you in different lights. As a mentor, lover and lord. She gets great joy pleasing you, and I think would relish being your geisha girl. She mentioned earlier living in Japan, and I see her being happy as such. In contrast, I seek her small frame and exotic looks peak your sexual appetite. You care for her, but only as a lover. Her taking those fat cocks, in both holes, was not entirely comfortable for her. Did you get off seeing her pussy stretched so wide or because she was willing to do such to her pussy to capture your lust?"

"So much for the simple questions," I responded. "Your questions are pointed and difficult. Also, not something I've thought much directly about. I like Anna and want her to be happy. I do love fucking her. She is so petite and hungry for it. Yes, it does turn me on to see her take such."

"And what of us and tonight?" Niya interrupted. "Would you like to see me fuck the monster cock?" Right after asking this, she grabbed the large red dildo and tilted its head up against her swollen lips.

"Do you want me to screw you with it?" I asked.

"Answer my question, do you want this giant beast to screw my pussy wide open? Ahhh, it is thick," Niya stated as she now had worked the head of the cock well into her entrance. "Ohh, it is, it is so different."

"It looks hot, and I'd like to see you play with yourself that way, but really right now I just want you," I answered honestly.

"Me too," Niya quickly replied. "Lay down, I want to make love to you." Immediately, I turned around and laid down on the bed. Niya quickly straddled me, and slowly lowered her pussy down until our public bones were firmly pressed together. She gently raised and lowered her hips, to softly massage my cock. I raised my hands up fondled her breasts, then used them to rub her rib cage and lower back. After a bit, she brought her lips to mine and we kissed deeply and slowly while she continued to rock her pussy up and down my cock. When she pulled her head away we stared into each other's eyes.

"What are we doing?" Niya asked me.

"Having sex and making love," I whispered to her.

She raised her eyebrows upwards and stated, "Oh, just that. Seriously, we both know. I have a handful of condoms in my purse. Unopened. I'm very very uptight about protection. If a penis isn't wrapped my vagina isn't anywhere close to it. And now we are fucking for the third time tonight. Your cock is now pushing your cum deeper into me, and just thinking about using my pussy to milk more semen from you is making my nipples tingle and get hard. Ohh, it does feel good though. So what are we doing?"

If I had just read the words alone, I would have been fairly certain Niya was about ready to dismount. But I would have been wrong. As she advised of our irrational behavior, her movements increased in tempo and it caused me to start thrusting upwards into her also. "I heard you before, I'm clean and it is crazy," I panted out. "Maybe we should try to find a morning after pill."

"No. I want you to fill my pussy. Fuck me like you want to get me pregnant," Niya answered. I responded by rolling her onto her back, and taking her in the missionary position. My thrusts were slow, long and deep and as we screwed out mouths became locked. We kissed like the world was going to end.

"Do you like taking me like this? With your cock as close as possible to my cervix to ensure you fertilize me?" Niya asked as she opened her legs further and wrapped them around me. I didn't respond, but instead increased the tempo of my thrusts and on each down stroke forcefully shoved my dick into her as deep as possible. "Oh, uhhh, uhhhhh, ahh that is good. I feel so alive. Roll over. I want to be on top, I know from there I can cum with you."

We rolled over again, and once I was on my back, Niya sat up while continuing to thrust and grind her pelvis into me. "Do you like my breasts?" she asked.

"Yes, they are perfect," I answered through deep breaths.

"Will you like them when they are swollen and leaking milk?"

"Oh fuck, yes," I replied as surge of testosterone racked my body and flooded my nuts. My nuts were getting ready to explode and it felt like I'd be realizing semen fireworks straight up to her ovaries.

"I'm going to cum, oh god, help me. Fuck me and cum, cum deep in me, ohhhh godddddddddd," Niya screamed out. She wasn't ahead or behind me, but we were one as electricity short circuited my brain and buckets of semen erupted from my cock. Niya collapsed down onto me, and I thrust three or four more times up into her until I was spent. Then we just held each other, still joined and both sweating. When our breathing was tempered, we started kissing again. Niya pulled away, and nibbled on my ear before stating, "I've never felt or acted like this. If it was possible I'd start fucking you all over again. I simply don't care that you've cum has thoroughly soaked my pussy." Then she returned her lips to mine and we tenderly kissed for a bit until my limp cock flowed out of her.

"You are amazing," I told Niya as I gazed into her eyes.

"If we had children, what do you think they would look like?" she asked.

"Beautiful. Just like you," I replied.

"You make me want to just stay right here with you. Sleeping on top of you, and in the early morning when your cock hardened I'd suck it back up into me."

"You're so erotic and exotic, and I feel like we've spent lifetimes together."

"I think we have. Inside of me, I know we will conceive a child, and not just one. I will be having lots more sex with you. In the early morning, find Anna and screw her silly. It may help temper the situation. I am not a jealous one, and do enjoy recreational sex, but also it is best to carefully handle dynamite. We should go check on our spouses. I've no doubt Raj is still deep asleep, but am surprised your wife didn't interrupt us. You better check on her," Niya advised, stood up and gathered her garments.

Just before she reached for the door, I grabbed her hand closest to me, "Niya? A kiss good-bye?" She turned away from the door, and pressed her naked body into mine.

"Of course," Niya replied as our lips greeted each other. Our tongues twisted through one another's mouths as though time didn't exist, while my hands teased and explored all parts of her body. Her silk like back, firm buttocks, heavenly breasts and also her vagina. It was soaked with cum coating her outer lips and inner thighs. Two fingers slid into her without any resistance, and a few moans leaked out as I teased her clit.

She too fondled my slickened cock and gently stroked it. "If this would grow firm I'd gladly let you take me again. My appetite for your semen spraying up into my vagina will never lessen," Niya told me and bent down to her knees. She took my cock in her mouth and sucked on it wildly, but stopped after a while. "I think it needs its rest. Tomorrow I will find a way to have you take me again. Good night my soul mate," Niya gently stated and slipped out the door.

Once she was gone, my head cleared briefly. I raked my fingers through my hair and mildly freaked out. What the fuck had I done and why the hell did it feel so right. Surely, she'd take a morning after pill, but my heart vividly rejected such a notion. So I tried to blank it out and was a bit concerned about Katie as hours ago she'd left to supposedly get high. The place was silent, so I'd assumed Niya hand crawled in bed next to her husband and hadn't even bothered to wash up. This splashed another wave of reality onto my brain. Shit, was I dumb fuck or what?

I walked downstairs and it appeared the living room and kitchen were empty, but I made out a curled up body on the far end of the couch. As I walked towards the body, I realized it was Katie who was curled up in a fetal position and only had on a ripped up portion of her tank top. She was asleep so I gently shook her awake.

"Katie, wake up. Why didn't you come upstairs?" I gently stated and slowly guided her up.

"Oh shit honey. I was so high I just had to crash on the couch. The stairs were like too much," Katie replied in slow raspy half-awake voice.

"Come on, let's get you to bed," I advised as I assisted her up and escorted her to our bedroom. Once in the bedroom she removed the remnants of her tank top and crawled underneath the sheets. I got in next to her, and realized she still appeared to be high as her eyes were bloodshot, pupils dilated and looked as though her eyelids barely functioned. "When you left, I thought you were just going to smoke a little bit and come back. What happened?"

"Reggae and I went over there, and smoked. I knew he had the hots for me since we first meet so I was kind of teasing him. We took a few hits, flirted and he tells me I've crossed the line on teasing him. He pushed me over on the couch and his hand went right to my pussy. He pushed my panties aside and had two fingers in me like instantly. It really kind of turned me on and we just started groping each other. Of course, that led pretty quickly to him fucking me. First missionary on the couch, then he had me get on my knees and screwed me doggie style. After about five minutes he came in me."

"So did you smoke more and fall asleep over there?"

"No, well yes, after he came he took a hit while I played with my pussy in front of him. I just had to cum. After I made myself cum he asked if I wanted to smoke some more, and I did so I said sure, but he said he was out, but it wasn't a problem. He made a call and told me he'd scored some sweet bud and it would be there in about 20 minutes so we should just wait. After that we screwed around with each other, kissing, fondling each other and I sucked on his cock to try and get it hard while he finger fucked me. I'm not sure how much time passed, but think it was longer than twenty minutes."

1...34567...9