Taming a Bitch and Beyond Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna light up the cigarette, took a hit and passed it to Niya. I had no idea whether she dabbed in such substances. "While she makes a cloud, give us a toast," Anna stated to me.

I took a sip of my drink, thought briefly and announced, "Here is to two of the most amazing and beautiful women I've had the honor of enjoying their mind, body and spirit." While I gave my toast, Niya tried to take a hit, but ended up coughing it all out. Anna gave her a quick lesson. The second one was also a failure. This was followed by advice on how to breath a little air right after the pot. The third time Niya had it down, and proceeded to take another hit before Anna insisted she pass the joint on. She was going to be high.

"My toast, is we get to repeat these times many times over, add to them and without any drama. Oh, yes, and with even more sex," Niya toasted and ended with a cute giggle. We touched glasses, took a drink and then I took a big pull from the doobie. The joint was passed around once again, and afterwards Anna instructed that I lay down on my back. I think she meant my stomach, but I was enjoying talking with the girls and ogling their bodies. Both ladies' pussies were open for prime view, as were their breasts. Repeatedly the ladies caught me eyeing their swollen glistening spread wide vaginas and erect nipples.

When I laid down, Anna asked that I flip over. I refused, and instead advised, "I'm ready to have my front massaged. How about each of you sit on one of my thighs? You can rub my abs and chest with your hands and my thighs with your lower lips."

Niya and Anna smiled at each other, and crawled into position. Anna squirted massage oil on my chest, stomach and thighs. She then asked Niya, "Think you can make yourself cum from rubbing yourself on his thigh?"

"I'm going to try," Niya responded quickly as she placed one knee between my legs and the other outside my left leg. She had to wiggle a bit to fit into the optimum position, but was able to get so her pussy was pressed firmly against my thigh and able to grind into it. Anna followed her lead, and did the same. From both of them, I could feel their slippery heat on my thighs.

Four hands were soon coating my chest and tummy with oil, then gently rubbing all over my upper body. I closed my eyes and it was relaxing. The girls worked for a long period on my shoulders and neck, and it worked. I could feel myself relaxing. Slowly, they traced their fingertips downwards. Ten minutes later, they were firmly rubbing my abs and about this time I noticed both of them had started to grind their mounds into my thigh.

With the combination of their wetness and the oil, it was easy for them to slip about. I opened my eyes when the rubbing on my legs speeded up and their hands pulled away from my body. The sight before my eyes was purely heaven sent. Niya was pinching Anna's breasts, as she firmly squeezed Niya's mounds and the two were making out like love lust teenagers on a rare night alone. Their tongues probed one another's mouths as their grinding became harder and with greater effect. Niya started to softly moan, and was encouraged along further when Anna reached a hand down to tease her clit. Her pussy felt hot against my thigh. I took a hint from Anna, and brought one of my hands to her slit to tease it. Both women now seemed oblivious to me, as they started rubbing their genitalia harder and harder against my thighs leaving them coated with their lubricants.

Between the vision before me, and the pot, my cock had grown rock hard. Anna saw my big eyes, erection and gave it a couple of strokes. She raised up off my thigh, twisted around backwards, swung one knee across my body and slid her pussy down the length of my girth. She was smooth as the entire time her lips remained locked with Niya's. Once my cock had fully entered her, she started to ride me while still fondling Niya's privates.

"Oh fuck this feels so good. It's like I'm floating and every part of my body is turned on. Oh god I love sex. Lay down on him, I want to eat your pussy," Niya instructed as she gently shoved Anna backwards and brought her face down to her mound. I kept thrusting up into Anna's box as Niya began to suck on her clit and pussy lips. The slurping sounds could easily be heard over Anna's whimperings and my deep breaths.

"Ahhhhh, it's so intense," Anna squealed out as she tried to pull away from Niya's mouth. But I prohibited her withdraw by fastened my hands firmly onto her hips. In addition, I pushed up into her as deep as possible while Niya reached up and grabbed a hold of her nipples to fiercely pull on them while continuing to suckle on Anna's clit.

"Cum on his cock. Coat it good. I want to taste you on him again," Niya instructed while continuing to orally please Anna. She responded, but only with a long series of high pitched moans. I knew she was seconds away. With a slow long push up into her vagina, while I pushed down on her hips she tipped over the edge.

"Ohwwww, oooohhhhh, ooooohhh shit fuck fuck," Anna squealed out. Her body shook and I felt her pussy clamping down onto my cock. The pot was definitely in my blood, making it feel like my cock was growing larger and larger, and that I could fuck for twenty-four hours. I pumped into Anna a few more times before she pulled away and rolled off me. "Oh shit, I need a little break," she announced from her face down position on the bed.

Niya responded by pulling my cock towards her waiting lips, then inhaling my head and shaft into her mouth. Seconds later, I was balls deep in her mouth with my cock head in her throat. She sucked on me with amazing suction while humming. The sensation felt marvelous. She repeatedly inhaled my cock a few times, then pulled away and crawled upwards. When her butt was positioned above my rigid cock, she guided its head into her opening and slid downwards until she swallowed it with her pussy. "Oh my god, this feels so good. I'm going to fuck you now. The smoke makes sex incredible. I feel like I want to fuck an army," Niya provided as she started to hammer herself up and down my cock.

Her words sounded erotic, but inside my head the words I heard sounded very similar to utterances my wife had made a short while ago before engaging on her gangbang spree. I tried to force the thoughts from my head, and instead focus on the sight before my eyes of Niya riding her pussy up and down my cock with her face displaying a look of pure sexual bliss. Alas, I failed, and with that mental lapse my cock softened.

"What is wrong. Do I not stir up lust in you any longer?" Niya asked with a touch of hurt in her foggy voice.

"No. I'm sorry. When you said the pot makes you want to screw an army, it reminded me of Katie and our problems," I openly stated as my dick slid out of Niya's slit.

"Oh shit. I am so so sorry. What I meant was that I feel so horny it is like I never want our sex to stop. No matter how stoned I was, I would never do something to hurt you. I love to cum, but especially love for you to cum and that look in your eye when you think I am going to cum. Sorry Anna, but I've only seen it when he's with me. Hah, maybe he has one for each of his ladies," Niya added at the end.

"How did we get derailed? I'm going to the restroom and will make damn sure this little party gets back on the orgasm train when I return," Anna stated as she slowly pulled her body into an upright position.

Once Anna left the room, Niya continued our conversation. "I have been thinking lots about us, our situation, you and sex the last few days. I am smitten with you. If you asked me to screw five guys because it would excite you, then I would. I'm sure I'd have fun, but it isn't something I'd do for me. I prefer smaller gatherings and intimacy." As she talked her hand began to massage my penis and tenderly rub the area just under the head of my cock. "A few times I get nervous thinking of you being with other women, but I wouldn't try to change that. Mostly, it makes me horny. I'd love to bring a few of my friends to meet you and we seduce them. Except for you, I have more of a sexual interest in women right now. And that interest pales compared to getting you to cum in me. I want us to make babies. Regardless of our other relationships."

Niya stopped talking, bent down and again sucked my cock into her mouth. It was already half firm, and her talented mouth had it hard quickly. Once it was solid, she moved up and feed it into her pussy. Slowly, she started humping me again. "What would you like to have me do? Fuck other men, women, just you or something else? I want to hear all of your dirtiest sexual thoughts and help you make them come true."

"Things have gotten pretty crazy the last few months. I don't know what I want any more. I love sex, and this feels heavenly, but I guess what I realize now is that I want love to last and am willing to do whatever it takes to have that," I answered while softly pumping up into Niya. My answer really didn't make sense given my position, but it was honest.

"I feel like my sexual door has just been opened. I want to experiment and try everything, but I also want real love. Not a prearranged partnership. Do you still feel that you want to make me pregnant?"

Niya's question caught me a bit off guard, but I stuck with honesty and the answer flowed out easily. "Yes. I can't rationally explain it, but when I see you it unleashes a very primal urge in me that I didn't know I had. Niya I want to fuck you endlessly and cum in your pussy so much you have baby after baby, and at the same time I feel like I want to witness you having orgasm after orgasm from me and several others. Your body is a sexual nirvana." As I spoke I felt my cock grow rock hard and the raw desire in me took over. I flipped Niya over onto her back, stood at the side of the bed, hooked her legs up onto my shoulders and started to heartily fuck her.

Anna walked in and smiled. "This is much better and I'm ready for more fun," she announced then crawled up on the bed to fondle and kiss Niya's breasts. While playing with Niya's tits, Anna lowered one hand down to Niya's mound and started to lightly fondle her clit. As my dick thrusted in and out of Niya's pussy, Anna's fingers started to move more rapidly and soon was replaced with her mouth. Our combined efforts resulted in Niya achieving an intense orgasm. Anna pulled away to give Niya's clit a break, but I continued my efforts as Niya moaned nonstop.

"Oh that looks so erotic. I don't know how anyone could see this and not jump straight in. Niya dear, do you mind licking my pussy?" Anna asked, but instead of waiting for an answer she rose up and plopped her slit right down onto Niya's mouth while facing me. Despite her moans, Niya managed to extrude her tongue and started batting at Anna's clit. I pulled Anna's head towards me and the two of us kissed.

As we kissed, Anna's fingers again found Niya's clit. I brought my hands up to Anna's nipples and pinched them forcefully as I continued to pound my dick in and out of Niya's wet pussy.

"Ohhh shit. Pull hard and squeeze. Ahhhh there. Shit, shit I love the pain and pleasure. Suck hard Niya, suck on me hard," Anna commanded just before her body again twisted in relief. She tried to pull away from us, but I pinched her nipples even harder and held her in place.

"Owww, fuck that hurts."

"Stay there. We're going to make you cum several times. Suck my cock for a bit," I ordered as I pulled my dick free of Niya and pulled Anna's head down to my cock. She willingly complied and jumped when Niya returned her tongue to Anna's opening. After a minute of tending to my penis, I pulled Anna away. "Where are your toys? Niya is going to fuck you now."

"I can't. I can't. It's too intense with the pot. Look under the bed in a red box," Anna answered and laid down on her back so her pussy was just above Niya's head with her legs spread obscenely. I lowered myself to the floor and located the red box. Inside was a treasure chest. There had to be at least ten dildos and vibrators along with an assortment of other goodies. I pulled out the largest one for Niya to use on Anna, and then located a medium sized vibrator for my fun. When I pulled out the medium one it uncovered a pair of nipple clamps so grabbed them also.

"Fuck our little Japanese sex doll with this big one," I advised Niya while handing it to her. I leaned over the bed and gave Anna a long kiss, then started attaching the nipple clamps which were joined together by a chain that was several feet long. "When she starts getting close to cumming, I want you to yank hard on this chain. It'll make her orgasm crazy intense," I told Niya.

"You two are going to kill me," Anna pleaded as she straightened out the chain and put the end on top of Niya's hand.

"What are you going to do with the vibrator?" Niya asked me.

"Turn around and start screwing our doll. Put your ass up in the air. You'll know soon enough," I answered.

Niya flipped over and easily slid the dildo fully into Anna's gash. She pushed it in and out several times, and I was surprised Anna's little pussy could swallow the entire length of the plastic cock. She was whimpering away, but not in pain. When Niya started to lick her clit again the whimpers changed to squeals.

I got up behind Niya's ass and pushed the vibrator into her pussy. I mimicked the treatment she was giving Anna for a bit, but needed more so pulled it almost all the way out and then slipped it back in along with my cock. With Niya's pussy stretched wide I started to fuck her again. The three of us were in a different world where only our physical pleasures mattered and it seemed the fucking would never end.

From our prior play, I knew Anna was multi-orgasmic and once she started cum other orgasms rained down easily. The same was true today as her body again started to convulse and right on time Niya grabbed the chain and yanked on it hard.

"Ohwwwww FUCKKK!!!," Anna screamed out, followed by a "fuck, fuck, shit, oh shit ohhh godddd I'm cummmminggg harrddddd." After it swept through her body, Niya released the chain and slowed down her fucking, but kept the dildo slowly moving in and out of Anna's pussy. As Anna came, I'd pulled out the vibrator from Niya's pussy and held it in one hand.

"Lick her clit some more," I instructed. "I bet you can make her cum in less than two minutes."

"Oh god, no," Anna protested as she grabbed a hold of her own legs, underneath her knees, and pulled them back to give Niya even greater access to her sex.

"Do you like it slow, hard and deep?" Niya asked Anna as she pushed the dildo slowly up into her until the end was just barely visible in her cracked open lips.

"Yes, yes, yes. Keep fucking me. Don't stop, don't stop. There's more. Harder too!" Anna instructed.

"Put a finger in her ass," I advised.

"Oh shit, its near," Anna squealed indicating Niya had complied with my request.

"Add another and lick her clit. She's going to go off," I stated and then brought the vibrator up to Niya's rosebud. I turned it on, and slowly pushed it into her. It proved to be a distraction. Niya's tongue pulled away from Anna's pussy and she laid her face right next to her sex.

"Oh, oh, oh, ohhhhh, and now, ohhhh my, ohhhhh it's so different," Niya dribbled out. "I'm going to cum. Yes, fuck both my holes. Please, please fuck me. Ohhhhhh I'm cumming again!" Just as the words spilt from her lips I turned on the vibrator to high and started to recklessly piston my cock in and out of Niya's gourmet pussy. The shaking from the dildo easily passed across the thin barrier separating Niya's pussy from her rectum and right onto my cock. The sensations were too much.

"Ohhh fuckkkkk!" I moaned out as semen started to fly out of my cock and into Niya's love organ. The orgasm felt like it lasted a good five minutes as I came damn close to blacking out. At the end, I collapsed on top of Niya's body which drove the vibrator further up into her ass and continued to stimulate my cock which set off a second small orgasm for me.

After a bit, I rolled off Niya and withdrew the vibrator. Niya turned to me with a red sweaty face, and stated, "Shit, I think that was one of the most intense orgasms I've had. Oh god it was strong. I don't think I'll be able to walk for a while."

"Can you keep fucking me please?" Anna requested. It was so hot watching you two cum it really got me hot." While making the request she humped upwards to get more of the dildo into her.

"That will be my pleasure," Niya responded as she slowly started working the plastic dick back into Anna's swollen pussy. Her movements however indicated she was now on a different pace.

I crawled up to the side of Anna's head and placed my cock just above her mouth. "Clean me up please." She didn't answer, but greedily sucked my dick into her mouth and swirled her tongue all around my head. She pulled it out briefly to state, "Your combined juices are the sexiest things I've ever tasted," and then resumed her cleaning efforts while Niya screwed her. A minute later, Anna started to whimper so I pulled my cock free and announced I had to use the restroom.

At the toilet, I let lose a long stream of urine and realized I had to leave and deal with my life. From the other room I heard more squealing from Anna and surmised she must have cum again. I returned to the bedroom, gathered my clothes and told the ladies I had to go home. Putting off seeing Katie was now driving me nuts. They looked at me with sorrowful eyes, indicating they knew my situation and agreed. Niya and Anna got off the bed, and surrounded me with hugs. Anna gave me a powerful kiss and then left me with Niya.

"Do what is best for you. Please don't take me into any consideration if you have to make choices," Niya comforted me.

"Hah, that would be impossible. I'll call you tomorrow. Will you do me a favor please?" I asked.

"Yes, anything. What is it?"

"Stay here for a while and fuck that girl crazy, but make sure not too much of me leaks out from you."

"That I will do. Just for you. When will I see you again?"

"I don't know. Soon." We kissed intimately then held one another for several minutes, until finally I pulled away and left Anna's apartment. The walk down our joint hallway seemed to take an hour, but too quickly I was at our door, pulling out my key and letting myself in to our home.

As I opened the door, everything inside looked the same. For some reason, I was expecting the place to look and feel different. It didn't. "Hello, I'm home. It's me," I hollered out, but didn't get any response. I assumed Katie must have left when she didn't answer me and internally relaxed immensely. I walked into our kitchen and grabbed a beer from the frig, popped it open and took a fat drink. I could still feel the pot whispering through my head, but still felt the need for further relaxation.

Behind me I heard a slight squeak and spun around just as Katie walked out of the downstairs restroom and almost directly into me. Her sudden presence caused me to jump, and drop my beer can in alarm.

"Hi," was all Katie stated after scaring the shit out of me.

"Jesus honey you scared ... what the fuck?" I exclaimed. Her eyes were swollen, making it obvious she'd been crying, but more concerning was her left eye. It was bruised black and only partially open. Additionally, she had scratches up by her hairline and a lower fat lip. "Who the hell did this to you? I'm going to kill the fucker," I declared as I pulled Katie into my chest and protectively wrapped my arms around her.

1...456789