Teacher Undressed Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He tightened his arms around her, feeling his cock pushing at her sex, and hearing her moan. She was certainly hot, and would have welcomed him when hypnotised as May. As his teacher she was naturally upset over the prospect of being entered by a student.

He felt his cock pushing between her lips, and she let out a squeak of anguish. He shoved her up the bed, despite a strong temptation to impale her.

She let out a heavy sigh of relief. 'Thank you, William. I'm sorry, it must have been hard for you. I mean, well you know. It must have been tempting, I mean. I don't know what I mean. We couldn't do anything, you know that. I'm your teacher, so I couldn't let you. This must be a secret between us, no one must know,' she whispered.

She turned around to face him, keeping her hips, and her sex away from him.

'I'll turn around and warm Miss Bourbon up,' he said.

'No more accidents, William!' she warned, and they both quietly chuckled.

She rested her head against his back, wondering if it was an escape, or a lost opportunity. He was a strong, handsome young man. She was unlikely to ever be in this position again. He was probably more appalled than she was at the idea of screwing a teacher. She must be an old woman to him, compared to the girls in class.

They listened to the wind blowing, and rain spattering a window.

'It's strange, all this seems familiar, us cuddling in bed,' she mused.

'You told me about a dream, waking up with me,' he prompted.

'Did I? I shouldn't have. I remember now. We were in bed together. How strange, prophetic, or coincidence?' she wondered out loud.

This wasn't a topic of conversation to have with a student, especially under the circumstances.

'Dreams don't have an obvious meaning. In your dream it might of been someone I reminded you of, or something completely different,' he suggested.

'You're trying to make me feel better,' she said. 'You're a nice young man, William. Not many men would be so responsible and considerate, by stopping when asked. You'll make a wonderful husband, and I hope she appreciates you. There's no need to make me feel good. I'm in bed with a handsome young man, and at my age, that is pretty good for my ego,' she chuckled.

'You're a beautiful woman, any man would want to be in bed with. All the guys say your sexy,' he said.

'Really? I thought they would think of me as dull, and too mean in class,' she said.

'It's your voluptuous figure,' he proffered.

'My large breasts you mean. You'd better stop this or you'll ache,' she whispered in his ear.

'Is my teacher being naughty?' he asked, and pushed back at her a couple of times.

'You're the one being naughty,' she said with mock seriousness, and tapped his bare bottom.

He pushed away from her, pretending to be shocked.

'I hope the naughty boy isn't taking advantage of his teacher,' she sternly spoke.

Her arm was already wrapped around him, so she moved a hand down to his thighs. It brushed against his penis.

'Just checking,' she giggled.

'It's still there,' he said.

'Yes, but where is it pointing,' she said, and pushed her hand between him and Vicky.

'Satisfied?' he said.

'No, but that's something else. Just keep it away from her down there, promise?' she asked.

'Yes, of course,' he said, sounding hurt.

'You're a man and can only take so much provocation. You're moving again,' she accused.

Taking it as an excuse, she reached down to grip his penis.

'Naughty boy. You must take your penis away from you're teachers bottom, or I'll send you to the principle,' she giggled.

'It's just pushed between her cheeks, out of the way,' he explained, with a laugh in his voice.

'I can't go to sleep with you like that. Lie on your back and do something,' she told him.

He wondered what she meant for a moment, then spluttered in comprehension. 'I can't do that with you here,' he said, sounding surprised.

'I used to do it for a boyfriend, shall I do it for you?' she hesitantly asked.

'You can try,' he casually spoke.

They had got up to all sorts of things when she was May his plaything, but having his teacher flog him off? Damn! It was probably the hypnosis that was leaking into her conscious mind, lessening her inhibitions. The stern Miss Grant wouldn't contemplate any of this.

He felt a hand stroke his thighs and nudge his sack, getting closer to his cock. In one fluid movement her hand stroked up the length of his cock. suddenly she pulled her arm from around him.

'Sorry, William. I can't do it,' she gasped. 'You'll have to think of something else. I know it's hard for you, I mean difficult. Turnover and face me,' she firmly said.

Miss Grant kept her distance. She felt an urge to press up to him, and cuddle him, and far more. It wasn't just that they were naked in bed together. There was something else going on, something in the back of her mind which she couldn't grasp.

William was frustrated with a raging hard-on. Knowing he could just summon her into being his personal plaything was so very tempting. Being in bed with her while she was Miss Grant, his teacher, was far more exciting, so decided against it. Knowing her so well, the signs of her arousal were clear. Maybe he could seduce his teacher, for he knew how to please her. Instead he decided to think about school work.

'How are my grades now, Miss Grant,' he asked.

She was relieved to hear him trying to control himself. At the same time it was painful to be reminded she was his teacher. For a terrible moment she almost gave in to an immoral desire. She took a deep breath to calm herself, only to feel her erect nipples press against his chest.

'What did you say?' she asked, with a trembling voice.

'How are my grades, do you think I'll pass?' he asked.

'You're doing well. I guess you just needed something extra after school to catch up. It must have been painful to lose your parents. The lost time from school was the least of your worries. How are you doing these days, I'm sure you're not over it yet,' she sympathetically asked.

A feeling of wanting to hold him close, to comfort him, was almost overwhelming.

'Alright I guess. There's moments I get upset. Thanks for coming out to the cabin. I thought there would be photos and stuff here, to remind me of the good times,' he murmured.

Thinking of parents helped calm him down, and he lost the erection. He mumbled for awhile, until an overwhelming tiredness gripped him, and he fell asleep.

Miss Grant relaxed a little. She was still wondering how on earth she had let him take over, and how they ended up in bed together. Each moment was run through, in an effort to work out how it happened. It seemed the only course of action at the time, and it still did. She re-ran the whole day, without finding anything amiss. He couldn't have orchestrated the storm, even if Vicky had colluded by falling in the lake, which was unlikely.

Reaching back through the day she found something unusual. The moments before leaving home this morning were a complete blank. Arriving home from school last night, until this morning when leaving the house, were unclear. For a brief instant a vague memory of William and Vicky in her apartment came to mind. Was it just a dream, or a reflection of what was happening now? Her mind went around in circles for awhile, until she fell asleep.

***

Sunday morning he woke up to find his teachers had left him to sleep in.

'Are you awake, William?' Miss Grant asked, knowing he was, or at least stirring.

'Yea. Can I have my clothes?' he said, through the inched open bedroom door.

William walked in to the main room, finding his two teachers still wrapped in the blankets.

'Our clothes, William,' Miss Grant pointed out.

She held a dress up to show him they were singed, with small holes in them.

'Sorry, I forgot to check on them. The fire must have got going, and spat out wood sparks,' he stated the obvious.

'We can't go home like this. What are we going to do?' Miss Grant almost screeched.

'Sorry, it's my fault, I should have moved them away from the fire,' he apologised.

'It isn't your fault, William. We were all cold and soaking wet. We were in a bad way, and if you hadn't made us do the right thing, we would have been ill, with pneumonia or something,' Miss Bourbon emphatically spoke.

With each word she moved closer to William. Still clutching the blanket around her naked body, she reached up to him, and kissed him on the lips. A chaste kiss, nevertheless receiving a scowl from Miss Grant.

'I'll put the burnt clothes on, and William can take me home, I mean to your apartment,' she said.

The determined expression halted her colleagues complaints.

'I guess you're right. We were all exhausted, unable to think straight yesterday afternoon. You rescued the picnic, so we have some breakfast. What about the car, can you drive it off the grass?' Miss Grant asked.

'The sun is out, so it'll soon dry. There's a shovel in the shed, if it comes to that,' he said.

'Sorry, William. You don't deserve to be blamed after helping us so well,' she quietly said.

William could see there was something worrying her, and it wasn't the clothes, even if they looked over cooked, and a little charred around the edges.

'I'll get changed, while Miss Bourbon dishes out breakfast,' she said.

Miss Bourbon fussed around him, serving him as though he were a hero. She wasn't bothered at all over sharing a bed with him, or that she wore just a blanket. It was wrapped around her and tucked under an arm, like a towel.

'Whoops! Sorry, William,' she giggled.

The blanket slipped away, to pool at her feet. She put the plate and drink on the table, freeing up her hands. She put a finger to her lips, with a sharp look at the bedroom door, not wanting the stern Miss Grant to know. It seemed she was in no hurry to pick it up.

He'd seen her beautiful body before, but right now she was Miss Bourbon, his teacher. She was very close, and all he could do was sit gazing at her. Just in time she wrapped the blanket around her. They both turned to the bedroom door to see Miss Grant emerge, wearing what was left of her clothes.

From a distance it would look as though a strange pattern was printed on the dress. Close up it was wrinkled, with brown ringed holes randomly decorating it. As far as he could see, there was nothing too much to complain about, so long as they ran to the apartment without being seen. The ride home shouldn't be embarrassing. She kept her back to him, and quickly sat down.

Vicky sauntered out, looking pleased with herself. 'I might start a new fashion,' she announced.

If she had been wearing underwear it might not have been so lewd. If she didn't stand right, a nipple would pop out a hole. Another small burn hole was unfortunately positioned over her sex. Without panties, a close up would reveal far too much.

She didn't seem fazed by it for a moment, and sat down opposite William, giving him a grin. There was no doubt about it, she was an exhibitionist, looking forward to going outside with the possibility of exposing herself.

'Show him, Miss Grant,' Miss Bourbon grinned.

'I can't,' she hissed.

'The back of the dress is holed and shrivelled up,' Miss Bourbon laughed.

'Sitting in the car, no one will notice,' William helpfully said. 'You can drape the blanket over your shoulder, covering your, err, back,' he added.

'Thank you, William. As usual you have a sensible solution to a problem,' she said, pointedly looking at her colleague.

'Where's your underwear,' she asked.

Miss Bourbon went quiet on being found out. William changed the subject back to digging the car out. He'd try it alone, giving them a chance to clean up after breakfast. Returning to the cabin he said it was done, so they could drive home.

***

In her own kitchen Miss Grant felt more in control. She cornered her colleague to tell her, 'Vicky, you had better get your things sorted out and put away. I need to talk to William about last night. We don't want him telling anyone, do we,' she emphasised.

'Call me when your through,' Miss Bourbon agreed.

Miss Grant called him into the kitchen for a coffee.

'Thanks for going to the cabin with me, and I'm really sorry it turned out so bad for you,' William said.

'Just promise me you won't tell anyone. It really has to remain a secret. Awkward questions would be asked,' she said.

'Of course, I promise, no-one will know, honest,' he firmly spoke.

'I knew I could count on you, William,' she praised him.

'There is something else bothering me. Do you remember me asking you about the effects of hypnosis? I was doing some strange things, and you told me it would pass. I don't remember much about Friday evening, or getting up Saturday morning. When we were in bed, it seemed so familiar, as though we had been there before. No! Don't say anything,' she said, with a palm held up to him.

William was about to say her name, May, to put her under. She needed instructing to re-enforce the barrier between teacher and playmate. Instead he let her carry on, to see how bad things were.

'You've been hypnotising me, William, and making me forget things. Reassure me, William. Otherwise it might be madness, dementia, or something, just put my mind at rest,' she pleaded.

He hadn't thought of this. She must have been worrying about small inconsistencies in her life. It must have been disturbing having half memories invading her consciousness, and had been trying to make sense of it all. He knew she had put some of it down to bad dreams. He thought for a moment, then decided to put her out of her misery.

'Yes, Miss Grant,' he admitted.

Rather than explode as expected, she leaned back on the sofa, and sighed heavily, looking relieved.

'Thank you for being honest with me, William,' she whispered. 'I don't want to know what you've been up to, just tell me, am I happier? I mean, when hypnotised,' she asked.

'Yes, I think so. Yes, you're more relaxed and laugh more,' he honestly spoke.

'In school, was I hypnotised?' she asked.

Waiting for the answer, she looked pensive. He dare not tell her what she had got up to in class. It might just be too much, and break down the barrier and flood her mind with terrible memories.

Instead he said, 'I didn't take advantage. I didn't get you to mark my essays higher, or anything.'

She was relieved to hear that, but there was a lot more he wasn't telling her. What in hell had they been up to here in her apartment. Of course, that was it. It was all a game to him. A boy with a teacher under his influence must have been great fun.

'I don't want to know everything, just tell me if my career has been jeopardised,' she demanded.

'No, of course not. I was careful. You asked me for help, and I really wanted to help you,' he earnestly spoke.

'I know, William, I'm sure you want to help me. I'm not sure it was in a way I would have chosen,' she sighed.

'Even under hypnosis you wouldn't do something too far out of character,' he said.

'Too far?' she said. 'What is going too far?'

A thump from the spare room reminded her of the new lodger. With Vicky moving in did that spoil his game?

'Whose idea was it for her to move in?' she demanded.

'You needed help with expenses. I suggested it, and you took the idea up with Miss Bourbon,' he explained, hiding the fact it had been an unambiguous order.

'I was worried, though having someone move in. . .' she left the statement unfinished.

He could see she was unsure about this explanation. Half truths were accepted for the moment, though he figured she was building up to the big question. Could he tell her, or would he have to summon May to hide everything more firmly. It was a relief that she was gradually finding out more and more of the truth, but could she stand everything being revealed.

'Yesterday and last night. Do I remember everything that happened?' she pointedly asked.

'Yes. Yesterday you weren't under hypnosis at all,' he said.

'So why were we in bed? Surely I wouldn't have allowed it,' she whispered.

He knew what she wanted to know, and was tempted to tell her, if she asked directly.

'It was the only thing we could do. I promise not to tell anyone,' he said.

'Yes, well, I guess so. I had a feeling of déjà vu. It wasn't just a dream was it. The dream was real. That's what made it so easy to get into bed with you,' she stated.

'How did you feel, being in bed with me. Were you afraid, did you feel bad, or was it OK?' he asked.

'I felt, err, alright I guess,' she hesitantly said. Remembering how turned on she was, had her turning a shade of pink. 'You're avoiding the question, William. We've been in bed before, haven't we!' she demanded.

'Yes.'

'In this apartment, in my bed,' she quietly spoke.

'Yes.'

She put her hands over her face and moaned.

'We didn't just cuddle, like last night, did we,' she stated.

'No.'

'Oh, William, what have you done to me! Don't answer that! I don't want to know!' she warned him.

She looked at the door, checking that it was firmly closed, worried that Vicky might have heard the outburst. They sat silently for awhile. Miss Grant was waiting for Vicky to run in to find out what was going on. He was waiting for her to digest the news that she had been screwed by a student.

'William. I. You. We've been,' she attempted to say, and gave up. 'I trust you didn't do anything awful. I mean, nothing strange,' she choked.

'Of course not. I care about you. You didn't do anything you didn't want to,' he earnestly spoke.

'But, we did things. I shouldn't, not with you, a student,' she moaned.

'Shouldn't, isn't that the key? You wanted to. The hypnosis allowed you to do what you wanted to do,' he said.

'Oh. Well. I guess. I know now, so it must stop,' she said.

Her voice wavered, looking very unsure about the decision. Did she want it to stop, or was she afraid of being caught out. She sighed heavily. There was no way she wanted to know what they had been up to.

'I feel as though you should make the decision for me. That can't be right. Is that how I am, or is it your influence?' she asked.

She looked resigned over the trouble she was in, and from being unable to face it.

'I have a feeling that you will help me, that I want you to help me. It's a nice warm feeling. I want you to help me, William. Make all the anxiety go away,' she implored.

'May,' he said. The small word was full of meaning, for them both.

'Sir!' she cried.

He ensnared her in his arms, and she gripped him tight. 'It's alright, my lovely. You're safe now.'

He kissed her watery eyes and face, while murmuring pleasant sounds of praise. 'You're wonderful, simply wonderful.'

'I don't feel it. I feel as though I've been so worried, so frightened. Now you're here to look after me, and tell me what to do, I just know I'll be alright,' she warmly smiled.

'Call Vicky in and we'll be happy together. You're still my favourite, May,' he said, with heartfelt honesty.

She tried calling her flat mate, only to croak. She tried again, and succeeded, with Vicky exuberantly bouncing in.

'Vicky,' he firmly said.

'Oh! Sir! Are we going to play?' she excitedly asked.

'Do you both want to?' he enquired.

'Yes please, sir,' they chorused as one.

'Let's get your things settled into your room,' he told them.

'I thought we were going to play,' May sulkily spoke.

'Yes, we'll make it a game. You know what it will lead to,' he joked.

'Mmm, yesss, sir,' May gleamed brightly.

Clothes and ornaments were scattered everywhere, with boxes torn open haphazardly. There wasn't the slightest organisation to the job.

'I'll put these unopened boxes to one side, while you two put the clothes on the bed. Put the kitchen stuff in these empty boxes,' he told them.