Teacher Undressed Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You really must wear panties, Miss Bourbon, especially to school,' William firmly said.

She had revealed she'd not worn panties for a time in college. She must have started leaving them off again since the hypnosis. Her moral decency had certainly taken a tumble with him in May's apartment. It was his fault, and he would have to do something about it.

'Sorry, William. You must think I'm a terrible person. I've been doing it for so long, I hardly notice. It's only when I have to, that I wear any. I'll try and remember to put some on. Just don't tell anyone, promise?' his teacher asked.

Miss Bourbon looked like a little girl who'd been naughty. She was his teacher discussing her panties, or rather a lack of them, which was more than naughty. It was thrilling being heavy with a teacher, and for her to be asking for such a promise.

'You should find some kind of incentive, to make you put them on in the morning. I'll keep your secret, but you must promise me to wear them in future,' he admonished her.

'I'll try, sir, err, William,' she hesitantly spoke.

'How do I know you'll take this as a warning, and will start wearing them,' he said.

'I guess you could check, when I arrive at school each morning,' she shyly offered.

He was startled at such an audacious idea, and was momentarily bereft of words. She said it as a joke, though there was a devilish look in her eye.

'How would I do that?' he lamely asked.

'After being naked in bed with you, I've nothing to hide. I could lift my skirt to show you, or you could discreetly put your hand up the skirt to check. It would be very embarrassing, enough to give me an incentive to remember,' she coyly said.

'I guess that would work,' he softly spoke.

What on earth was she thinking? Teacher or not, a woman wouldn't let an eighteen year old, or anyone else, check if they were wearing panties. What was he going to do, feel her crotch every morning? If she forgot to wear them, he would have a handful of his teacher's pussy! It wouldn't be any better to have her stand before him, with dress around her waist, showing off her sex.

'You'll have to think of something else,' he mumbled.

'Of course, sorry. I don't know what came over me, William. Maybe you should have spanked me for being a naughty girl, on Saturday,' she giggled.

'You'd better go home and change. Please put some panties on. If someone caught you, it would spoil everything,' he said, then realised what it meant.

'I mean, your job,' he quickly recovered.

'As usual you're helping me do the right, thing, sir, err, William,' she said.

She took a step toward him, and kissed him on the lips.

'Don't be cross, William. After being over your knee in my bedroom, and naked in bed with you, what does a little kiss matter,' she shyly spoke.

***

It wasn't until he sat in the afterhours class waiting for the teachers, that he remembered something. Miss Bourbon had worn panties every time she stripped off for them. Though maybe, it was because he ordered them both to wear sexy underwear that she had worn them. No, it must be his fault she had reverted to forgetting them.

As usual they walked in, looking perfectly normal, ready to teach a class. They stood apart, either side of the teachers desk, in front of an expectant class.

The guys paid attention to the session briefing, which Miss Grant was famous for. It was a good strategy for concentrating the class on the subject in hand, as afterwards the students could work independently. Any questions asked would be dealt with personally. In this class, personal attention meant something very different.

Miss Grant nodded to her protégé, and they turned around to unbutton their dresses. He was relieved to see Miss Bourbon had changed from the short skirt. It would have been disappointing for the guys in her afternoon classes, as the rumour must have circulated about the attractive teacher in a short skirt.

His friends left off pretending to study when the teachers turned around. They opened the unbuttoned dresses to dramatically reveal what was underneath. As ordered, they had changed in the staff restroom before arriving, into something inappropriate for teaching adolescent males.

A gasp of approval littered the room, with applause for the scintillating show very nearly breaking out. As drummed into the guys, they kept quiet, unless the sound of jaws dropping could be counted. The teachers weren't naked, or as undressed as they had been previously, yet the sight was stirring. Certainly Brian found it stirring his cock into action.

They wore identical outfits. A red corset pinched the waist, which they must have helped each other tighten for such a devastating effect. Miss bourbon's breasts were pushed up into a deep cleavage. Miss Grant's larger breasts were balanced on the lip of the stiff corset, only just covering her nipples, looking as though they might explode at any moment. Each of the guys hoped the precariously balanced breasts might burst out into their face.

Even with that prospect they still didn't put a hand up for attention. They were too busy examining the sight of their teachers, looking like sexy burlesque stars. The shiny black high heels, made their legs look longer and slimmer. As did the sheer black stockings. Red suspenders were pulled tight from the corset, gripping the stocking tops, pressing into their soft white thighs.

Julian sung under his breath, 'The magic of your thighs,' though no one heard.

The two teachers had been ordered to ignore any untoward comments, their lascivious staring, and indecent touches. Even though William didn't want them touched, it was inevitable, so it was imperative they didn't escape the hypnosis in a state of shock. If it looked as though they would awake, he could summon the other hypnotic state, as May and Vicky. The guys would then realise he had gone much further with them than he pretended. He wanted to avoid that at all costs.

He hadn't seen them in this outfit, and found it very provocative. All that could be seen of the silk panties was a little red triangle, just about covering their sex. He remembered too that on Friday he had shaved them clean. They were keeping their crotch so closely shaved, it looked polished.

The guys gazed at their teachers with fascination lighting their faces. Heads turned from one to the other of them, like an uncoordinated tennis match. A glance left to examine Miss Grant, then right to ogle Miss Bourbon, and back again to compare their breasts, legs, and delicious pussies.

Miss Grant nodded to Miss Bourbon for them to spin on the heels, and drop the dresses, which pooled around their feet. They showed off their rear with a theatrical wiggle. There was hardly anything to see of the panties. A ribbon of silk wrapping the waist was hidden under the corset. Just a thin short ribbon was seen disappearing between the cheeks. Miss Bourbon had a beautiful heart shaped ass. Miss Grant had a full rounded bottom, looking as though it needed fondling.

As one they bent over to pick up their dresses. The straight leg bend dragged with it a collective sigh of breath from each of the guys. It was as if their asses had pulled the air from the six guys, like a fart in reverse.

Their eyes were fixated on the teachers straightening the stockings. It wasn't the legs they avidly stared at, it was the wiggle of their bums. The red bulge of their silk clad pussies, pushed between their thighs, as though vying for attention. Their silken lips bulged, squirmed, and wriggled, as they twisted their hips, stroking the stocking seams straight.

A guttural moan announced at least one of the guys had cum in his pants. The teachers were ordered not to notice unusual behaviour in that class, but it didn't mean they weren't inspired by it. The two teachers were becoming stoked up. A damp patch showed in their panties, and their breasts heaved from panted breaths.

Miss Bourbon enjoyed flaunting her body and it showed. Her movements were more flamboyant and flirty. She gave the guys a look that meant more was on offer than William liked. Miss Grant often looked across at William for encouragement, letting him know she was doing it for him.

'Miss Grant, could you help me with this,' William said.

It broke the spell of silence, and the others eagerly lifted their hands for personal assistance. All wanted a close up view of a luscious body. William whispered encouragement to his teacher, who seemed relaxed despite being half naked in class. It wasn't the amount of flesh that was exposed, it was the provocative attire that hooked the guys.

He needed to have a word with Vicky later, as she was out of control in school. The weight of social pressure had been lifted from her shoulders, allowing her to act out a desire to flaunt her body. Being a tease in school wasn't safe, if she wanted to keep her job.

Miss Grant moved on allowing William to look back at Julian, making sure he behaved himself. Miss Grant bent over his shoulder oblivious of a breast pressing Julian's cheek. William saw an arm snake down Julian's side, obviously on its way to her leg. Brian caught William's eye and nodded. A heavy hand gripped Julian's shoulder, and squeezed with a footballers hard grip.

Julian winced. He lifted a heavy arm, almost numb, back onto his desk. With his hand in front of him, Brian couldn't see what he was doing, so he took a chance. Just a few inches movement and his hand was cupping the teachers breast. At least what was flowing over the corset. He squeezed the corset cupping a breast.

'The subject in this sentence isn't clear. You need to clarify it, err, oh!' Miss Grant hesitated for a moment, feeling something was wrong.

Julian watched her nipple appear and squeezed some more. The whole breast sat on top of the corset, balanced like a jelly on a plate, quivering delightfully.

'Breast, err, best thing to do would be to move this to the beginning of the sentence,' she said, in a wavering voice.

Julian moved his hand to the other breast and gripped it. Miss Grant meant to rise away from him to see to someone else. She was bent over his desk, held down by one of her breasts. The wheels of her mind were turning over, trying to fathom a solution, without breaking the rules imposed by William. She couldn't let what was happening into her conscious mind. The audacious act had to be ignored.

'Maybe there is another solution,' she said.

Julian Squeezed her breast. Like toothpaste it squeezed out of the corset. The nipple peered over the top then popped out. The rest of her breast followed, to sit on top of the corset. He cupped the breast, with a nipple caught between his fingers. He tightened his grip not letting her up.

'Could you let go of my breast please, Julian,' Miss Grant whispered.

Brian was distracted by the close up of Miss Grant's bare ass. In the high heels she had to bend right over, ass up, in a gloriously tempting pose. As she instructed Julian, her hips wiggled from side to side, swaying her bottom, distorting the lips peeking between her thighs. The lips were bulging out, cleanly shaven, slipping from around the tiny piece of material holding them. It looked as though they were trying to escape the tight confines of the red silk purse.

Julian hoped Brian hadn't heard his teacher's plaintive whisper. He'd been warned about going too far, yet couldn't help himself. If she became aware of what he was doing to her, he wouldn't be just in trouble with a teacher. The whole class would drop on him from a great height, and Brian was a heavy weight. He let go and she stood up, took a deep breath, and tottered over to William. Julian sighed with relief.

William was watching Miss Bourbon flirting with Billy. At the same time she was wiggling her ass at Tom, sitting behind her.

She looked around at Tom and said, 'You can have me in a moment, Tommy,' she winked.

William was poised to interrupt her teasing before it got out of hand. The silly grins they gave her revealed something. He realised there was a touch of resignation upon them, with embarrassment mixed in. They had cum in their pants. She would be safe with them, and probably knew it. Maybe that was why she was being so outrageous with them.

He looked up at May and choked. Her breasts were out, and it was no accident. He could almost feel Julian shrinking in his chair, watching him for a bad reaction.

'Please, sir. I think something's wrong. Is my dress alright? Can you help me, please, sir,' she plaintively spoke.

'It's alright Miss Grant. I'll help you, you know that. Remain calm and I'll make sure everything is alright,' he reassured her.

She leaned heavily on his desk with both hands gripping the edge. She was sweating and trembling. He considered calling her May, for it was painful seeing her so worked up. Instead, he cupped her cheek and smiled at her.

'You're my favourite Miss Grant, and I won't let anything hurt you. I'll look after you and protect you,' he sincerely said.

She gave him a weary smile, and calmed down.

'Thank you, William. You're so kind and thoughtful. I know you'll look after me. I don't know what came over me,' she said.

She stood up and ran fingers through her hair. She pushed her chest out at him, and smiled. She whispered to him, 'You promise to visit me tonight. I must repay the favour I owe you, William.'

'The shelves. I hadn't forgotten,' he said.

'Yes, in need you in my bedroom, William,' she seductively breathed the words over him.

She walked over to another of the students patiently waiting for her attention. She was seductively wiggling her as she walked. He let out a heavy sigh. They took a lot of looking after and he wondered if he could cope. He glanced at Miss Bourbon and was relieved to see she was moving around in some semblance of order.

He looked back at Julian, glaring at him. At least he had the sense to look sorry, though, it was probably for himself and not their teacher.

Brian couldn't help noticing Miss Grant's bare tits, shelved in the corset. Over the pinched waist they looked huge, as though she might topple over on the high heels. He guessed Julian had something to do with it, from the way William was mouthing obscenities at him. He could deal with that later. He sat back to enjoy the sight of Miss Grant's tits wobbling as she walked from desk to desk. When she leaned forward it looked incredible that she didn't fall forward, and could stand again.

He put his hand up and attracted her attention. Miss Bourbon was younger and a real beauty, but it was Miss Grant he had a massive erection for. He loved her breasts so much. He wanted to slavishly cover them in kisses and suck her nipples until they were as hard as he was.

Miss Grant walked to the front of the class, looking relieved. Miss Bourbon joined her, looking reluctant to stop her teasing of the guys.

'Thank you for being so attentive, and enthusiastic this evening boys. As usual you have all shown great progress. The classes are very nearly at an end, so lots of revision at home, for the exams,' she announced.

The guys murmured their thanks, for her time and effort. They didn't ignore Miss Bourbon, and gave her an appreciative vote of thanks. The two teachers stood bathed in a warm glow, which was just as well, as the heating was turned off at the end of normal school hours. Even so their nipples were standing out proud, even Miss Bourbons as she had contrived for them to make an appearance. As the guys filed out, personally thanking them, the scantily clad teachers got dressed.

William had a word with Brian, who wasn't so angry at Julian as expected. Then he remembered he was a tit man. Seeing Miss Grant's impressive rack, as he called it, had been the highlight of his day. They had seen them before, but not so impressively presented.

'Don't worry, Will, I'll see to it he doesn't try anything again. Leave it to me. For such a brilliant show this evening, I owe you,' he smiled, and punched him on the arm.

William smiled back, with a touch of a grimace from pain. The big guy didn't know his own strength. 'Don't hurt him too much,' William warned, as an afterthought.

'Just leave it to me,' he benignly smiled, and walked off.

William sat in his car for a moment or two. He shouldn't have been hesitant over visiting his two sexy teachers. The trouble was, keeping them out of trouble. Him too, of course. None of this was supposed to have happened. It had started as a bit of fun with a strict teacher, trying to get her to loosen up a bit. OK, more than that. They wanted her to wear sexy clothes in class. At what point did it all go too far?

He was way over his head, with two teachers behaving badly. Was he taking advantage of them, or were they taking advantage of him? He started the car up and smiled at the idea of being worn out by two very sexy, experienced women. Of course he was doing his utmost to keep them happy. He had come to realise that looking after them was important too.

'So this is what responsibility feels like. It's heavy,' he quietly said to himself.