Teacher Undressed Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a large pile of clothes, obviously too much to go into the wardrobe.

'Some will have to go to a charity shop,' he said.

'I don't know, I want them all,' Vicky complained.

'I'll decide then.'

William picked up a little skirt. 'Does this fit?'

'No, but I can't throw that away. I could go on a diet,' she explained.

He threw it to May who dropped it into a box, ready for disposal.

Seeing neither of them were too happy, he had to do something.

'Get undressed, both of you, quickly,' he commanded. As they undressed he told them, 'If you don't do as your told, you'll be spanked, so be good girls. We need to get all this sorted out. Afterwards we can play,' he informed them.

They like the idea of being naked, hoping it would lead to what they really wanted to do. He playfully fondled them, and slapped their bottoms when they bent over. They were soon giggling, and laughing. It was a delightful happy sound, while they worked.

At last everything was either packed up to be given away, in the wardrobe and draws, or left in a box for later. The photos in frames could go in the lounge. The cooking utensils obviously belonged in the kitchen.

'What's in here then?' he asked, knowing full well from earlier.

'Oh! No! Not in front of Miss Grant,' Vicky whispered.

'Look at this,' he said, waving a dildo around. 'What do you think of it, May?' he asked.

Vicky was embarrassed, and had to look away. May examined it with a lifted eyebrow, as though it was something unpleasant.

'I'd rather have you inside me, sir,' she said.

'Oh! So would I, sir,' she chimed in.

'Is this what you had to use before me?' he asked.

'Yes, sir,' she demurely replied.

'Let's see how it works then. Come on, do as you're told. On the bed, with you, quickly,' he scolded her.

She looked so embarrassed, she just couldn't look at either of them. Knowing he would insist she demonstrate it, she decided to quickly get it over with. She put the bulbous end to her mouth, and wet it. With both of them intently watching, a devious smile lit her lips. She was being watched, while naked, playing with a dildo! The realisation triggered an exhibitionist streak, and she began to make it a show.

Vicky treated the dildo like William's penis, showing him, and Miss high and mighty, what she would do with it in her mouth. She almost swallowed it, but it was too fat. She rubbed it between her lips, teasing them, though they had already started to flower. She rubbed it over a small emerging clit. She pressed it there for a moment, remembering how William teased her nub with lips, tongue, teeth, and fingers. With a finger she found her hole opening up, almost enough.

A little more pressure and she was ready. Just the head of the big dildo eased in. With both hands holding it steady, she began to slide it fully in. With just a fistful held back, she began a long slow drag back out. Sliding it up over her clit, teasing herself and them, she pushed it back in. This time not so slowly. She began a steady rhythm, forgetting about her audience.

The lumpy shape rubbed the walls of her vagina, making it sensitive, with a feeling of being expanded and stretched. The first time she used it, or rather after she came down from an orgasm, she wondered if she had been ruined inside. Her body was more resilient than that. The inner muscles could clamp tight upon anything, though preferably a real cock.

An orgasm started slowly. She thought it was still a little way off, when it suddenly floored her. She lifted her body with heels dug in, and head pushed back. Slowly her body relaxed, awash with the afterglow of a deep orgasm. Orgasms before had been minor, with just a touch of satisfaction. This time it deeply rocked her nervous system.

She wondered if it was from having an audience to her carnal desires. It helped having the two of them sucking on her breasts. Her breasts felt so sensitive, yet still she wanted them roughly treated. William and May were roughly mauling them in a delightful way.

'Oh! Sir!' she yelped.

Little sparks of lightning sparkled in her brain. She lay still, feeling as though she were sinking into the bed. The two of them were cuddling her, as she recovered from the aftershocks.

'Thank you, sir, for the wonderful orgasm,' she whispered.

'It's May's turn now,' he ordered.

'Please, sir,' May said, sounding shocked.

She hadn't said, no, feeling it so difficult to refuse him anything. Besides, after watching her colleague's climax, the idea of using the devil instrument seemed almost attractive.

'I'll do it for you,' he told her.

William spread her legs, and rubbed it over her sex. It wasn't responding, so he licked her denuded pussy. He sucked her lips, making exaggerated slurping noises. Noticing her lips part, he rubbed the wet silicone phallus between them. Fingers lightly danced over her thighs, and eventually she was ready. He eased the dildo into her, and slowly moved it in. Inch by inch her pussy swallowed it.

'Kiss and fondle her breasts, Vicky. Gently,' he advised.

Vicky lightly sucked on a nipple while tenderly pressing the other breast. William concentrated between her legs, slowly moving the dildo in and out.

May couldn't stand it any longer. 'Please, sir, do it faster, and harder,' she moaned.

He upped the pace a little, purposely keeping back from the rhythm she enjoyed.

'Please, sir, fuck your dirty teacher harder!' she gasped.

Vicky stopped to look at her colleague, surprised at such an outburst from someone she thought of as a staid woman. May's legs were shaking, and she arched her back. Vicky smiled to herself on seeing how out of control the woman was, and went back to working on her breasts.

William worked in a steady fast paced rhythm, pushing hard into her. He knew what she liked and was giving it to her. She lasted a lot longer than Vicky had. She stiffened, holding her bottom off the bed, then collapsed. She was just a lump of flesh, completely exhausted.

She wound her legs around the dildo, holding it in place. He tried to pull it free, and was surprised to hear a protest. She didn't want to feel empty. She needed to savour the feeling of being full of cock.

He pushed up the bed to kiss her face. She was sweaty, with eyes tightly closed. He kissed her eyelids, kissing his way around her face and neck, paying special attention to her sensitive ears.

'Oh! Sir,' she repeated over and over, on exhausted breaths.

'Lay back and spread your legs,' he told Vicky.

She was only just over an orgasm, yet keen for the real thing. William pushed May's legs apart, pulled the silicon phallus from her, and thrust in. At first there was plenty of room, then she clamped inner muscles tight around his cock.

'Yes, do it, sir, fuck your slutty teacher,' she cravenly implored him.

'Wait your turn,' he told Vicky, who was impatiently pulling at him.

In a steady rhythm, less vigorous than usual, he heaved in and out of her. She lay there letting him fuck her hard. Unable to move, not wanting to, just enjoying the sensations streaming from her vagina throughout her body. The previous orgasm continued, picking up pace, and quickly built into a lengthy drawn out orgasm.

She wailed a mournful song as though in pain. Her face was screwed up into a sex mask.

'I'm there again! I've cum, oh, it's so good!' she moaned.

He gently pulled from the tight grip of her vagina, and moved over to Vicky. She grabbed his hips and pushed up at him. There was no need for niceties. She was ready and he was hard as a rock. As she lifted her hips to meet him, he thrust in. He only just kept back from spurting into May, and was now trying to think of anything except where he was and what he was doing.

Vicky liked a long slow screw, though after the dildo, and watching her colleague cum, she was desperate. She set the pace which was fast and furious.

'Oh! Sir, cum in me! Fill your naughty teacher with your wonderful cum, sir,' she wailed.

William thrust in with strong leg muscles, heaving deeply into her. He pounded her pussy with sharp, deep strokes. It didn't take long. With one last push he buried his cock deep inside. He spurted strings of his sticky fluid into her. He didn't think of Vicky, his teacher, or anything else, just the need to spill his load.

He rolled off her to land between them. May wrapped her arms around him, and when Vicky recovered, she too grabbed a hold. In a sweaty heap they tried to become one by pressing close. It felt as though they were sealed tight into one being.

William awoke from a brief nap, to find both his teachers stroking his body, and they weren't demure over playing with his cock. He lay quietly for a moment, feeling the delicious sensations of one playing with his balls, while the other stroked his penis. They were taking turns with it. May was more gentle, whereas Vicky was more grabby.

He wasn't up to much, not after taking them both.

'Would you like me to suck you, sir,' Vicky asked.

The matter of fact tone of voice, made it sound as if she were offering him coffee. She was better than May at giving head, but he would have to call it a night. It was better for them if he wasn't there in the morning. He stroked and kissed their bodies, while they did the same to him.

'I must go,' he sighed.

'No! You don't have to go!' they both told him.

Vicky grabbed his hand and pushed it against her pussy. She rubbed up against him, trying to kiss his lips. May was surprised to see her flatmate disobeying him, but didn't want to miss out. She too tried to convince him to stay. She took hold of his cock, not wanting to let go.

'Come on you two, or I'll have to spank you. Let me go!' he demanded.

'Not fair!' Vicky pouted.

'We must do as we are told, Vicky,' May reinforced his order.

'Kneel on the bed,' he told them.

They tumbled in haste, wondering if this was to be another sex session. Untangling themselves, they managed to kneel before him, waiting to see what devilish game he had for them. Anything would be submitted to, if it kept him with them.

He stood before them, with his flaccid cock in their faces.

May wouldn't have been willing to play such a dirty game before Vicky arrived. Having to compete for his penis, and with Vicky's permissiveness spurring her on, it seemed she would try anything. Anything Vicky would do, she had to do.

Both teachers faces were inches away from his cock. A shudder slid down his back bone, as a moment of realisation washed over him. Two of his teachers were kneeling on a bed, naked, ready to suck on his cock! The audacity of this monstrous act nearly floored him.

Taking a deep breath, he pointed his cock at Vicky, and said, 'Suck it.'

Just to make sure May would obey him, he picked on Vicky first. She sucked him into her mouth as though it were a comforter, and began suckling it, as though receiving a feed.

'May's turn,' he said.

He had to pull it away from Vicky. It emerged from her mouth with a rude sucking noise. May was more lady like, if that could be said under the circumstances. She rolled it around her mouth, and tongued it. The taste of their lovemaking had been removed by Vicky, so it wasn't such a distasteful task for her. Even so, it looked as though she wanted to spit it out.

'Come on, that's all. I've got to get dressed, and go,' he told them.

They climbed off the bed, and picked up his clothes.

'Do you want a shower before you leave, sir' May asked.

It was a more subtle way of keeping him there. Vicky was ready to snatch him, and wrestle him to the bed.

'Be good girls and do as you are told,' he warned them.

In the kitchen, enjoying glasses of juice, William made them listen carefully. He instructed them on what they should remember, and what must be forgotten of the weekend.

He was unsure if the episode in the cabin should be left in or scrubbed out. He decided to leave it in. He added that Miss Grant would feel more at ease with lost moments and not try to make sense of them. She was also to be less uptight when alone with him. Nothing out of the ordinary, they were just good friends. She would of course be wary of anyone knowing they had been in bed, but between them it would just be a naughty secret.

He spent more time on Vicky, to make sure she behaved herself around him. It would be disastrous if she began flirting with him in school. Students would soon notice and start ruinous rumours.

He gave them a kiss and a hug, and left.

'That was nice of William to help us, wasn't it, Miss Grant,' Miss Bourbon said.

'Yes. He is such a considerate young man. Don't forget we owe him a favour,' Miss Grant said.

'I thought we paid him back, with Sunday lunch,' Miss Bourbon said.

'Well, don't forget what happened in the cabin. We need to make sure he keeps quiet about that. It would be terrible if it got out,' Miss Grant reminded her colleague.

'Yes, of course. I'm sure he won't tell anyone. He's such a treasure. I think he will help us, whatever the problem, don't you?' she asked.

'Yes, you're right. But I think we should keep an eye on him. He's just a young irresponsible man after all,' Miss Grant said.

'You mean, invite him around again,' she considered.

'Yes. I'm sure it wouldn't hurt. We could give him something extra, err, some tutoring, or something. Perhaps we should find out what he likes doing,' Miss Grant thoughtfully spoke.

They shared a strange expression, as though they were straining to remember something. They relaxed, and shared cheeky smiles, and decided to have an early night. It had been an adventurous weekend.

***

William was surprised his friends were less enthusiastic to hear what the teachers were up to this evening. Surely they weren't bored with having naked teachers wandering around the classroom.

'It went a bit too far on Friday,' Brian said. His usual to the point statement met with agreement from the others, except one.

'Speak for yourself,' Julian quipped.

'Does everyone sensible agree?' William asked.

They murmured agreement, and Julian relented to his peers. More probably he capitulated to a harsh look from Brian.

'We'll take it easy this evening. We don't want them breaking away from the hypnotic influence. That would be a disaster,' William reminded them.

Even Julian nodded his head. Though he was thinking of what could be done with them once they were rested, and back where they belonged. He'd had a teacher moaning in pleasure from a finger fucking, and wanted it to go further. He wanted to do the same to Miss Bourbon, and more.

'So no touching this evening, alright!' William heavily said.

At first break William was shuffling books around in his locker, when a tap on the shoulder startled him.

'Miss Grant has summoned you to her classroom,' he said, and walked off.

There hadn't been a chance to ask what it was about. Besides, Miss Grant was known for merely summoning a student without an explanation. He walked quickly to her classroom and knocked.

'William, thank you for coming, err, I mean being here,' she said, and stood from her desk.

'That's OK, Miss Grant, always pleased to help my favourite teacher,' he smiled.

She took a step closer, and he thought she was going to kiss him.

'Nice to hear you say that, William. You seem very good at helping me, and I want to be your favourite, err, I mean, well,' she hesitantly said.

'How can I help you, Miss Grant,' he asked, breaking the awkward silence.

'I just wanted to see you. Err. I know you promised, and I do trust you to keep a promise. It's just that, what happened over the weekend, has to be between us. You know how important that is, sir. Didn't mean to question you, or anything, William,' she said, looking diffident and worried.

'A promise is a promise, Miss Grant. Won't say a word to anyone, promise. I'm glad to help my favourite,' he smiled.

This time she leaned forward and kissed his cheek. 'I know. You're a lovely young man, and I'm fortunate to have you looking after me. Err, I mean, looking out for me, helping me,' she said, and blushed.

'How is Miss Bourbon settling in?' he asked.

'Fine,' she quietly said.

'Is there something wrong?' he queried.

'Not sure I should say anything, really. I guess as it's you, after, err, what happened. The principal asked me to have a word with Miss Bourbon, about her attire. It seems her skirt is too short for school. I don't know what to do. It seems to me he should have said something, instead of passing the buck,' she complained.

'I guess you could wait until your both at home, and advise her. Not much can be done about it now, while she's at school. Just tell her what the principal said,' he shrugged.

'Thank you, William. There's something about the way you say things, it seems so straightforward and reassuring. You have a commanding presence, William. Will you have time to come over this evening?' she asked.

'Sure. Anything I can help you with, I'll be pleased to do,' he said.

'Mmm, thank you, William,' she purred.

Maybe he shouldn't have influenced her to be so relaxed and happy with him in school. It looked as though she was getting excited. Not so blatantly as Vicky, yet nevertheless it could be a problem.

She cleared her throat, and started again, 'Just some shelves, in Miss Bourbons bedroom. Perhaps you would like to help me in my room too?' she suggested.

She looked away in embarrassment from what she was thinking, rather than what was said.

'I'd better go, I've got a class,' he lied.

'Thank you, William. I look forward to this evening. Don't forget your tools, we'll need them. In Miss Bourbon's bedroom and my bedroom,' she said.

She leaned forward and kissed him on the cheek. A look of bemusement and embarrassment flushed her face. She put a hand up to her mouth which was hanging open in surprise at what she'd done.

He was tempted to kiss her back. It looked as though she were ready to melt into his arms, like an old fashioned movie. He gave her a reassuring smile, as though not noticing her unusual behaviour.

Almost racing through the school he soon got to Miss Bourbons class. It was lucky she had a free period, which he only remembered because he did too.

'Hi, Miss Bourbon,' William said.

Seeing her stand up from her desk, he realised what the principal meant. Outside of school it wouldn't have been out of the ordinary, but here, it was just a little too short. It wasn't flared or too tight, yet not strictly within the dress code for teachers. A bad example to students, as the principal would say.

'Always glad to see you, William. What can I do for you?' she smiled.

'You know I'm here to help you, Miss Bourbon,' he said, using the familiar phrase.

'Of course, William. I won't forget you warmed me up in bed. I mean, I could have caught pneumonia, or hypothermia, or something,' she said, looking worried from the memory.

'Yes, well, it's something else. I heard the principal mention the length of your skirt. I thought I'd better warn you,' he said.

'Yes, it's a bit short. I didn't realise until getting here this morning. I haven't had time to sort everything out yet. What would he say if he found out I wasn't wearing p, I mean, err, well,' she stammered to a halt.

'You're not wearing panties!' William groaned.

'William! You shouldn't say that to a teacher. Oh! When we were in my bedroom on Saturday. You're right. It's a naughty habit. Terrible of me, but, well, what should I do, sir, I mean, William,' she gushed, looking and sounding upset.

'Haven't you got any with you?' he asked, sounding more harsh than he should have done.

'No. I'm so naughty, what must you think of me. You mustn't tell anyone, please. You're the only one who knows. It's a bit of a problem I've had for awhile. You've helped me in other ways, perhaps this too?' she said, and gave him a guilty look.