Teacher's Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From her class of two years earlier, she had settled on Terry Wall, who had just completed his sophomore year at the university in Hazelton. He was average in every way, standing about 5-foot-9 and weighing about 180 pounds, with plain brown hair worn fairly long. In most respects, he was nondescript, except for one thing. He was one of the prettiest young men Nell had ever seen, with deep blue eyes, plus he'd grown a bushy moustache since high school, and that just enhanced his looks.

Nell had had a tough time picking from her class from the previous year, or she had until she'd learned that Sal Minnitelli was back in town after a year at an out-of-state university. Sal was probably the smallest of them all in stature, but he had more presence than any of them. He'd been an accomplished actor, and he was studying drama at his university. He had dark, soulful eyes and black hair that he wore in a fashionable spiked style.

Of all of the boys she'd selected, the easiest choice was the one from her last class. Eric Fowler was probably as smart as anyone Smallwood had ever produced, and the only reason he was salutatorian instead of valedictorian was because he'd taken every hard course the school offered. Eric was the tallest boy in the room, probably 6-foot-3, but quite gawky, with a head of blond curls that cascaded to just past his shoulders. He was also quite shy, and Nell suspected that he was a virgin, and the prospect of deflowering a virgin made her salivate.

After greeting her guests initially, Nell pushed herself away from the entry and sashayed toward the kitchen counter to fix herself a drink. As she strutted across the room, she felt 10 sets of eyes following her every move, and it turned her on tremendously.

"Gentlemen, it's so good to see all of you again," Nell said. "Please, put your eyes back in your sockets and fix your jaws. Your eyes do not deceive you. It is me – the real me, not the one you saw in school – and as you can see, I'm dressed for the party. Now, if you will, find some place to sit for a moment while I explain why we're here tonight. If you need to use the bathroom or get another drink, do it now. Once we get started, class will be in session, and I think you all recall how much I hate interruptions."

Nell was at the bar as she spoke, fixing a double Crown on the rocks, which also caused a few stares. She took a sip of the potent whiskey then moved toward the center of the den, basking in the lustful stares of her former students.

Every one of them had a raging beast in his pants as Nell slowly paced the floor of the den, while waiting for everyone to take their place. They stared at the dazzling eyes, the thousand-watt smile, the breasts that sat perfectly on her chest, the impossibly long legs, the succulent butt and, most of all, the clean-shaven pussy that already glistened with the dew of her arousal.

It was slowly sinking in that this was indeed Miss Fairchild, who had been the stuff of their schoolboy fantasies for every one of her 10 years in Smallwood. She really was strutting nearly naked in her den, and they really had been invited to her home to... well, at that point, none of them were quite sure.

Nell had prepared for this night like she would for a night at the club. She drove to Hazelton, got her hair cut and styled, had her nails done, ate a late lunch – a chef salad – and picked up the trays of sandwiches and vegetables she'd ordered for the party.

By the time she got back to her house, the roughage in the salad had done its work, and a Fleet's enema had finished the job of cleaning out her insides in preparation for sex. Nell had learned early on about the pleasures of having her ass reamed by a big hard cock, and she planned to indulge herself with her guests.

After a long bath in a tub lightly laced with oil of a tantalizing aroma, she had carefully shaved her legs, then her pubic hair, including the area around her anus. She wanted nothing whatsoever to come between her hot holes and the young cocks she was about to enjoy.

She had brushed her hair methodically, applied her makeup – far more than normal, but still tastefully – put on the new garter belt she'd bought just for the occasion, hooked the stockings on and slipped her 4-inch heels on her feet. After getting her bedroom just right, she had retired to the front bedroom, where she kept her office, so she could watch the driveway and chart the arrivals.

She had spent the half-hour interval while the young men ate, drank and fretted sitting at her computer reading nasty stories about teachers seducing students and slowly dipping her fingers in her juicy slot. She wanted to be hot as a firecracker when she presented herself to her guests.

By the time the 10 young men had settled in a seat, either on one of the sofas or chairs, Nell had fixed herself another drink, then turned to face her guests. She had their undivided attention.

"I know by now that you're wondering what is going on," Nell began. "You're wondering why your old English teacher is standing here in front of you naked with a drink in her hand. In the simplest terms possible, gentlemen, you have been invited here to fuck me. You see, I am not the quiet, proper lady I appeared to be in the classroom, not even close."

She told them the short version of her sexual history, and about how she had secretly had lustful fantasies about every one of them the year she had them in Honors English.

She told them how she had planned this party, as way of fulfilling her own lusty fantasies, now that she was no longer going to be a teacher in Smallwood, and to fulfill their fantasies.

"It's my way of saying thank you, gentlemen, for 10 wonderful years in Smallwood," she said. "I'm going to miss this place. But I figure I'll give all of you guys something to remember me by that you'll never forget."

Nell had them eating out of her hand, and she knew it was time to turn up the heat. She swallowed the last of her drink and set the glass on the counter. Two drinks were just about her maximum; it was enough to light a fire inside of her without making her drunk.

"Now then, on to the business at hand," Nell said, and she slid her hands seductively over her breasts, down her sides and over her thighs.

"God," came a whispered comment from one of the men.

"As I said earlier, I like to fuck, and I like to fuck a lot," Nell said. "I have a hot, active cunt that craves hard young cocks (and she stood right in front of Jay, swiped two fingers through her pussy lips, then offered him a taste). And it gets pretty wet, too. (Laughter rang out, as Jay sensually licked her fingers clean). I also give the best blowjob you'll probably ever get (and she made another pass through her labia, lingering to roll her clit around before bringing the juice-covered fingers to her lips and sucking them like a cock). I can deep-throat all but the absolute biggest cocks, and, yes, I do swallow (More laughter)."

The boys were beginning to loosen up, starting to get excited about the prospect of getting their dicks in the one place they never expected. But Nell wasn't quite finished.

"That's not all, gentlemen," Nell said in her best teacher voice so she could regain their attention. "I love to have my beautiful ass stuffed full of hard cock (groans erupted from most of the boys at that). I have a nice, buttery asshole that has been known to bring men to their knees. (To emphasize her point, she turned her back to the group, bent over at the waist, spread her butt cheeks and showed them her pink, puckered hole, then stood back up and faced the group). Gentlemen, I'm the best fuck you're ever likely to have, and I want you all to enjoy me tonight any way you want as often as you can get it up."

Nell's boys whooped and hollered about that. Well, all of them except Eric, who was looking a little ill at ease. He was feeling very out of place among this group. He didn't drink, and he was wondering if Miss Fairchild knew he was a virgin and had never even seen a naked woman before that night.

But his cock was hard as an iron rod, and that also had him worried. He was afraid that he'd get it in this glorious example of a woman and last about 10 seconds.

"Gentlemen, please," Nell said again. "Now, here's how we're going to do this. I am going to give you each a chance to fuck me on my bed, alone. I'll do it any way you want, anywhere you want. You can take as long as you like, but remember that there are others waiting their turn, so don't dawdle. After that, it will be anything goes, and we'll play that by ear when we get to that point. To begin with, I believe the honor of going first tonight should belong to the youngest member of our group, Eric Fowler, in recognition of his outstanding scholastic record at Smallwood High."

The group applauded vigorously, and sincerely, and Eric smiled nervously in response. These young men were already forging a bond that would serve them well on this night.

"Now, Eric, if you would step this way, please," Nell said, when the applause died down. "For the rest of you, the fairest method is by drawing lots, and I've painted a number on each of these chips that represents the order in which you will follow Eric into my bed."

Nell took the painted chips she'd retrieved from a drawer, put them in a coffee can and closed the can, shook the can real hard, then had Eric go around to the other nine and for them to draw their chips. When that was done, Nell had one final bit of business she wanted to take care of.

"Gentlemen, one thing I want to do before we get started," she said, a puckish grin on her face. "I've been standing here naked the whole time, letting you see what I've got. It's only fair that I get a chance to get a sneak preview of what you've got. So now I think it's time to show some hard. Leave your clothes in the back bedroom, if you don't mind, so that they are out of the way."

Eric stood in the kitchen looking very uncomfortable, not sure what he should do, as the others all stood up and began to strip. He was very self-conscious about his skinny body, even though he was possessed of a nice 7-inch cock.

But while the others were distracted, Nell came over to him and pressed herself to him.

"I chose you specifically, both from this year's class to participate in this party and from this group to go first," Nell whispered, then she kissed him on his surprised lips.

"But Miss Fairchild, you don't have to do this," Eric said in a plaintive voice, breaking their lustful contact. "I mean, I've never been with a woman before, and I don't ..."

"Shush," Nell said, putting a finger to his lips. "And it's Nell. I'm not Miss Fairchild any more. Trust me, Eric, I know. That's why I want you, and why I want you to go first. Before you go off to college, you need to know how to make love to a woman. Consider it my last lesson to you as your teacher. I'll take my time and I'll make it an experience you'll cherish forever. Now, go on into my bedroom and wait for me. I'll be in there in just a minute. Go on!"

She kissed Eric's cheek as she ushered him toward her bedroom, and Eric did as he was told. Truthfully, he was as sexually excited as he could ever remember being. He wasn't someone girls typically thought about when it came to boyfriends, and he had poured himself into his studies as a way to compensate for his social failings.

But now Miss Fair... er, Nell, the sexiest woman he had ever known, had sought him out to take his virginity. It was almost too much, and he almost came the moment he entered Nell's bedroom and contemplated the waterbed in the center of the room and the soft glow from a dozen or so votive candles scattered about the room.

Out in the den, Nell could feel the fever rising between her legs as the nine remaining boys – her young men – returned from the bedroom where they had stashed their clothes and offered themselves for her inspection.

Nell took a few minutes to mingle with her guests, to greet each one personally, and to assess his equipment.

She gave each of her men a warm kiss and hug, and chatted with each one as she swept her hands over their strong, young bodies, especially their burgeoning cocks.

Nell was pleased to learn that all of them were nicely hung, just as she had imagined they would be. There were no monsters in the group, but no shrimps, either. Bruce appeared to have the biggest, around 8 inches and quite fat, and Sal was probably the smallest, at about 5 1/2 inches, with everyone else falling somewhere in between.

All of the cocks she was soon to have at her disposal were throbbing hard as Nell pressed herself to her students as she greeted them. And as she did, they each took the opportunity to get their first feel of Nell's hot body.

They ran their hands over her butt, squeezed her tits – a couple even gave her nipples a few quick sucks – slid their fingers between her legs to feel her dripping pussy, and generally got Nell so hot that she was about ready to explode.

She took enough time to make sure each of her guests was greeted properly, but she didn't linger. She had a young man waiting in her bedroom for his very first fuck, and she was eager to get to it.

"Gentlemen, I am so looking forward to letting each of you do whatever you want with me," Nell said in a voice husky with lust. "Make yourselves at home while you wait for your turn. There's rock-and-roll on the stereo in the bedroom if you want to change the music, and plenty to eat and drink. But be careful with the beer and liquor. I want you to be able to give me your hard young dicks. OK?"

Everyone assured her that they'd be ready when the time came. Then Nell waved as she walked toward her bedroom. She had been doing a slow boil all day, and now she was to the point where she was ready to fuck anything that moved.

Eric was pacing the floor in Nell's bedroom, naked except for his jockey shorts, which were stretched tightly around his hard cock and wet where they had come into contact with the leaking tip.

He was a bundle of nerves as he waited for Nell's arrival. He thought about her as he waited. This was so at odds with the person she'd been at school, the person he'd practically worshipped as a senior. What was driving her to do this? And, more importantly, how would he feel about her after this was over?

But the prospect of getting laid for the first time, and in such spectacular fashion, had him excited beyond belief. Just then, the door opened and Nell sauntered into her bedroom. Eric stared as her smallish tits bounced lightly and her hips swiveled as she walked up to him.

Nell's face was flushed as she hovered in a state of acute arousal. She had told Eric she'd take her time with him, but she wasn't sure either of them would be able to do that. She needed a cock in her body badly, and she suspected that Eric was more than ready to accommodate her.

"Kiss me," she whispered as she gathered her young man in her arms and they embraced hotly.

Eric bent down and lost himself in the pleasure of Nell's lips, his tongue wrestling with hers. He could feel her stiff pink nipples boring into his chest, and he felt a thrill run through his body at the way she was grinding her crotch to his cock.

"Mmmmmmm, nice," Nell said as they came up for air. "You kiss very well, Eric. Just relax and go with the flow. Block everything out of your mind except your cock and my pussy. I want you to lie back and let me do all the work. All you have to do is relax and occasionally thrust your hips up as the mood strikes you. We may not be able to take the time like I wanted to, but I still want you to fuck me with everything you've got."

"Yes ma'am," Eric whispered.

Then Nell pulled him to her, and they kissed again, only this time, as they kissed, Nell pulled Eric's shorts down to free his cock. Eric gasped as his spring-loaded cock slapped against Nell's flat stomach, then he groaned as she took it in hand and softly stroked it.

"You have a very nice cock, Eric," Nell purred. "Nothing at all to be ashamed of. Nothing at all."

And she wasn't lying. Eric's throbbing boner was one of the bigger ones of the group, a solid 7 inches worth of meat. Nell could feel her pussy drooling as she lightly worked it in her hands.

She couldn't wait. She'd save foreplay for another time, and she knew she'd make damn sure she had at least one more time alone with this specimen before she left Smallwood.

As they broke apart again, Nell gazed into Eric's eyes and lightly pushed him back to lie on her waterbed.

"Time for you to fuck me, big boy," Nell cooed as Eric lay back, his cock jutting toward the ceiling, his legs slightly spread.

Nell slipped her shoes off before she joined Eric on the bed. She crawled over to him, straddled his hips, gripped his cock tightly at the base and aimed it for the dripping gateway to her cunt. She fit the head to her slot, then slowly slid herself down on Eric's burning rod.

They both groaned loudly at the first sizzling connection between Eric's cock and Nell's pussy. In spite of her stark need, Nell was very careful to go slowly, and she kept a tight grip on the base of his cock as she slowly began to work herself up and down on it.

Eric thought he'd died and gone to heaven. This was so far beyond what he could do with his hands that it was incredible. He willed himself to blank out everything but the pure feeling of pleasure.

"Ummmmmm, oh GOD! Eric, you feel soooo gooood!" Nell panted. "That's it, baby, you're doing great. Aww yeah!"

Carefully, Nell removed her hand from the base of Eric's cock as he began to get into the rolling rhythm of sex. And Nell was working her hips up and down at a steady pace, trying her best to stay under control, instead of humping this gorgeous young man wildly, the way she really wanted to.

But it was getting harder and harder to do, because Eric's cock was giving her radiant streams of sensate pleasure as they fucked. They each seemed to read each other's minds, because at the same moment, Nell bent down while Eric wrapped his arms around her to pull her to him.

They kissed, ravenously, their pace picking up steam with every thrust of his hard young cock deep in her educated hole.

"OH JESUS, FUCK ME! FUCK ME, ERIC!" Nell gasped loudly as her long-overdue orgasm began to come to a rapid and explosive head.

They stared hard at each other as they fucked at a blistering pace; all attempt at control long gone. Nell was ready to come, ready for Eric to fill her burning cunt with his hot seed.

"Come on, baby! Give it to me!" Nell panted. "Come... with me! I'm almost... there! Aaarrrragh!"

Nell couldn't hold it back any longer, and neither could Eric. Nell slammed her pussy down on Eric's cock hard as she writhed in a powerful orgasm, and Eric grunted hard as he exploded with a torrent of hot, creamy cum. He filled Nell to overflowing, his thick cream oozing out from around his pistoning cock.

For several minutes, they held each other tight as they twitched in the aftershocks of their lust. Finally, Eric's cock wilted to the point where it fell out of Nell's pussy, followed immediately by a flow of thick semen.

"Eric?" Nell said as he started to get up from the bed, so someone else could take his place. "I'm not leaving town until the 15th. I want you to come back some time before then, just you, so we can spend some time and I can really teach you about making love with a woman. You're going to have a lot to offer, because you've got great instincts. OK?"

"I will, but I'm not done with you tonight," Eric said. "I don't have to be home until 12:30. I'll have time for one more round, I'm sure."

Nell smiled as he turned toward the door. She could already see the boy becoming a man, his confidence soaring. She was also gratified to hear the others give Eric a big round of applause as he returned to the den. He deserved it, she mused, because he'd done a great job.