Teacher's Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nell gasped and heaved as she gulped air, her body limp and slumped on the wet mattress. She rolled over onto her back and looked up through bleary eyes at a scene she'd remember forever.

Young men were sprawled on the sofas or chairs, utterly drained. Alton McKenzie was slowly, gingerly trudging to the back bedroom to retrieve his clothes, so he could get dressed and head home for some much-needed rest.

After a few minutes, Sal and Terry drifted off to do the same, and Nell managed to lift herself painfully to her feet to see them off. Eventually, Brent had to leave as well.

That left Bruce, Charlie, Jay and James. Nell plopped down on the sofa amid this group, and they talked for quite awhile, listened to some music and the guys had a few beers to wind down.

They were all reluctant to bring the night to an end, but truthfully, there wasn't much gas left in anyone's tank for another round, although Nell had fun idly stroking whatever cocks happened to be sitting on either side of her.

Jay and James finally decided to head home sometime around 4 a.m., leaving Bruce and Charlie. She sat between them and they each kissed and nibbled on her for awhile, just playing as sleep began to wash over them.

Finally, Nell shook herself and stood up. Bruce was already dozing, and Charlie's eyes had a real droop to them.

"Hey, you two, wake up," Nell said softly, and both young men came around slightly. "Why don't you guys come sleep with me in my bed rather than trying to drive home at this time of night. I'd feel a lot better knowing you weren't out on the road in this condition."

She was concerned about their safety, since they both had a fairly significant drive home, but she had a couple of other reasons for wanting them to stay. She loved having a man – or in this case men – sleep with her, and she'd genuinely enjoyed these two probably more than any of the others she'd had that night.

"And besides," Nell said with a twinkle in her eyes and a swish of her butt. "I can't think of anything I'd like more for breakfast that two big hard cocks."

Bruce and Charlie spent a thoroughly blissful slumber on Nell's waterbed, with their favorite former teacher lying between them.

They did indeed enjoy the breakfast of champions when they awoke, around noon. After coffee and biscuits, followed by a sexy shower together, Bruce lay back on Nell's bed, his big cock aimed at the ceiling.

Nell slid her sore, but still-game cunt on his cock, then opened her butt cheeks open to expose her red, swollen anus, which Charlie lubed up and fucked hard. Bruce and Charlie then enjoyed an encore fuck that finally sent Nell to one final crashing orgasm.

When they had dressed and left, Nell Fairchild slumped against her front door and smiled. She was sore all over, she was physically drained, and she looked a wreck.

But her smile was a devilish smile of pure satisfaction, of her long-held lust sated after so many years of holding it in. Her teacher's pets had proven to be everything she could have hoped for and more.

And she knew, over time, that they would all find a way to make the 250-mile drive from Smallwood to her new home for another chance to fuck the one woman they never thought they could have.