Teacher's Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But it was tough, as he gazed down Nell's sleek body, the way it was gleaming with sweat and the way cum oozed from her pussy and her ass, both of which were red and swollen open.

Then his attention was diverted back to the matter at hand, as Nell reached up and drew the head of his cock to her lips and drew him in. She knew immediately that this was how it was going to be done, since it allowed her to more easily open her throat to allow Bruce to push his cock in.

And he did, too. Pumping his cock back and forth in a hard, steady motion, Bruce sank more and more of his cock into Nell's mouth. He could actually see the indentation his cock made in her throat as he pushed it steadily deeper.

Nell gagged a little bit, gave off a couple of choking sounds, and drool poured from her mouth and over her face, but she felt a thrill run through her body, a definite orgasmic twitter when she felt Bruce's pubic hair tickle her nose.

She couldn't keep him like that long, and she finally had to pull him out for a second to gulp some air. But, after a second or two, she stuffed it right back in with one hand, while the other slid between her legs as she began to work herself in tandem with the deep thrusts of Bruce's cock.

It didn't take much of this before they were both jerking on the bed in orgasm. Bruce grabbed both sides of Nell's head, and fucked her face with animal passion, until he felt the mercurial explosion of cum from the end of his dick.

And the feeling of Bruce shooting his cum straight into her stomach gave Nell such a rush that she came hard on her hand. As Bruce squeezed the last few drops of cum from his cock, he wrenched it out of Nell's mouth and rubbed the dripping head all over her face.

Nell was beyond caring by then. She was just about at the point where her body was being wracked by one long orgasm.

Sal Minnitelli was next, though, and he took a long look at Nell, grinned and got her up on her knees, in a truly lewd position. Nell purred as she lay on her stomach, with just her butt in the air, while Sal pushed his cock into her pussy from behind.

Nell was pleasantly surprised at Sal' performance. He may have had the smallest cock in the group, but he knew exactly what to do with it.

He made sure that every time he pushed his cock in that he brushed Nell's clit. He fucked his old teacher in a kind of continuously upthrusting motion, so that he could feel her clit every time.

This got Nell's climax right back up to speed, and she honestly thought she was starting to lose her mind from the incredibly good fucking all of her young men were giving her. She rubbed her nipples on the rough sheets on the bed, and the friction sent crackles of lust sizzling through her body.

Sal humped with utter abandon, and the moment he felt Nell start to come, with her body shaking and her head down, he ripped his cock out and shot his load all over her ass. He aimed a couple of shots at her red asshole, then painted her buttocks with the rest of his creamy sperm.

Last, but certainly not least, was Brent Lucie, and he and Sal exchanged knowing nods as they passed in the bedroom.

Brent took one look at the cum flowing over Nell's asshole, and he knew what he wanted. Without any ceremony, he put the head of his 6 1/2 inches to her hole and slid in easily.

Nell just groaned wantonly as she felt another cock in her ass. She was dazed from the many climaxes she'd already enjoyed, at the amount of cum that had been deposited in her body, and she lost herself in the feeling of Brent's cock in her ass.

Thus she didn't hear the bedroom door open, as the rest of the group entered the bedroom. They had all been talking among themselves, and they had agreed that the time had come to bring the party back out to the den, where they could spread out and really have some fun.

A couple of them had retrieved the double mattress that sat on the floor in the back bedroom and brought it into the den.

Now it was Brent's turn to do his thing. He bent down, reached his arms around Nell's waist and pulled her back, which had the effect of burying his cock deep in her ass.

Nell squealed in surprise as the group surrounded her, picked her up bodily, with Brent's cock still secure in her ass, and carried her into the den. They hauled her to the mattress, then laid her back down on her knees and let Brent finish his potent ass-fuck.

The move brought Nell back to reality, and she gave a husky laugh as she resumed working her ass back on Brent's cock. It didn't take long. Brent had been sitting on go for over an hour, and he was ready to baste this beauty's ass with his hard cumshot.

Gasping loudly, he pushed hard and exploded with another rip-roaring cumload deep in Nell's clenching ass.

Now it was a free for all, and Charlie stepped up to the plate. With the sight of Nell's cored-open asshole as a stimulant, he aimed the head of his cock for her dripping pussy and rammed it home with every bit of force he could muster.

Nell just dropped her head as yet another climax began to spike, and she knew what she wanted, but Charlie was in command. As he fucked her at a leisurely pace, Nell reached up and beckoned some of the earlier group to stand in front of her so she suck their cocks.

She was in a little bit of delirium as Alton, Jay and Eric stepped forward. As Charlie fucked her from behind, Nell worked her mouth back and forth on the three men in front of her, getting them ready to take her a step beyond.

Charlie was grunting hard as he hit his nut strokes, thoroughly getting off on the orgy aspects of the party. It reminded him of some of the wild nights he and his buddies used to enjoy when he was stationed in Germany. Just the thought was enough to send him over the edge in a strong climax.

As soon as Charlie pulled his dripping cock away, Nell gave the trio in front of her their instructions.

She told Jay to slide in under her body until her legs were straddling his hips. When he did, she hefted his cock and impaled her pussy on it in one wet plunge. Alton was starting to pick up on what Nell wanted, and didn't have to be told what to do. He took up position behind Nell's butt and pushed his long cock deep into her cum-filled ass.

Nell howled in ecstasy as she felt her pussy and ass being filled simultaneously. This was what she had been waiting for, to get her young men together so they could fuck her like demons, to fill her up the way she loved to be filled, every hole stuffed with hard, young cock.

Eric's eyes were wide as he watched Nell take two cocks in her body at the same time, but he was jolted back to reality when Nell grabbed his cock at the base and slid it into her mouth.

Nell could feel the crackle of sexual electricity as she was fucked in all three holes at once. It took no time for Jay and Alton to get a good rhythm going, fucking each of Nell's holes hard, fast and steady. And Eric had his hands wrapped in Nell's hair working her back and forth on his cock.

Nell's eyes were closed tightly as she surrendered to the kind of ongoing climax that she'd only had a very few times. Her body was shaking, writhing and she was moaning over the cock that was buried in her throat.

Eric was the first to lose his load. This was his first-ever blowjob, and he couldn't control the cum that spewed out of his cock and into Nell's mouth. She swallowed hard then lewdly slid Eric's cock over her lips and tongue to get every last drop.

Jay and Alton weren't far behind. Working together, they could feel each other's hard cock through the muscular membrane that separated Nell's pussy from her rectum. Gasping, they each jerked hard and fired a relentless cumload deep in Nell's spastic holes.

Nell was somewhere around Jupiter as Alton pulled his cock from Nell's ass and Jay felt his cock wither enough to slide wetly from her pussy. Nell managed to pull herself up onto her knees, but her eyes were lidded and she seemed to be chanting something.

"Cock, cock, give me cock," Nell intoned dementedly. And they did. James lay on the mattress, avoiding the wet spot for the moment, and turned Nell around so that her back was to him.

She seemed to become aware enough to understand what James wanted, because she got up onto her feet, hovered for a second over James' midsection, then slid her cum-filled ass onto his dick.

In this position, everyone got a frontal view of Nell's perky tits shaking on her chest, but more than that, they saw the river of cum that flowed from her angry red pussy, which was gaping wide, waiting on a cock.

Jeff obliged, getting onto his knees and sinking his cock into Nell's flooded pussy. Nell just groaned abstractly as the two nice-sized cocks skewered her between them. She looked out from bloodshot eyes and saw the other four men stroking their hard cocks.

"Cocks, give me your cocks," she chanted again, in a kind of delirium. She motioned for Terry and Brent to stand on either side of her head so she could alternate sucking their cocks.

She sucked Terry first, all the way, then Brent, never mind that his cock had been in her ass not all that long ago. Nell didn't care. He had a cock, it was hard and it needed to be sucked.

Like some five-backed beast, Nell and the four men surrounding her worked their bodies in a frenzy of overwhelming lust. Jeff and James worked like a machine in her pussy and ass, and Terry and Brent took turns filling her mouth, and sometimes they both pushed the head of their cocks to her lips at the same time.

It was utterly too much. Nell felt her body come completely unraveled as she was wracked by an orgasmic spurt. At the same moment, James and Jeff reached the firing strokes and added their cum to the semen soup that covered her crotch and poured from her holes.

Even before they were through coming, as Nell was shivering in climax, she pulled the two cocks away from her mouth and croaked for Brent and Terry to, "come on my face!"

Just the thought was enough to get Brent to hose the left side of Nell's face with a tremendous cumshot, seconds before Terry laid a series of cum ropes across the right side of her face.

As Jeff pulled away and Nell slid to the side to let James up, she took both hands and tried to pull as much of the cum off her face as she could.

Nell was almost out of it, but she came to life slightly when Bruce knelt between her legs. She laid back, her cum-covered crotch open wide. Bruce pushed his big fat cock into her ravaged cunt and quickly set a blistering pace.

Nell felt herself falling into a vortex again as Bruce fucked her hard, but she came back a little when Sal pulled her head back and buried his cock in her mouth.

She actually felt a thrill run through her body as Bruce and Sal just used her hard, fucking her pussy and her mouth with reckless abandon. Incredibly, she felt still another orgasmic spike welling to the surface.

Bruce pounded his huge cock relentlessly in Nell's cunt, while Sal fucked her mouth with equal vigor. They both sort of nodded, and as Nell crashed into a shuddering climax, they pulled their cocks free and jerked their cum onto her body. Sal laced Nell's face with his cum, and Bruce shot ribbons of semen on her abdomen and her belly.

Nell was out of it as Bruce extracted himself and walked gingerly to get a beer. But she wasn't out long. She had a sort of bewildered look on her face as she raised herself up from the mattress. Her hair was wet and tousled, her makeup had long since disappeared, and her stockings were covered with semen.

But she was determined to be a good host, and she had a couple of her guys to send off. Eric was getting close to his curfew, and Jeff had to work the next morning, so they were already dressed ready to go.

Nell stood up on wobbly legs and walked painfully to her office where she had a parting gift for each of them. It was a copy of a book she thought they would enjoy, and inside on the front page, she'd written her new address, her telephone number and an e-mail address with the invitation to come see her if they were ever in her city.

There were still eight of her guys left, however, and they showed no inclination to leave just yet.

"You did say you wanted us as often as possible, and that you could go all night, didn't you?" Charlie asked, with a lascivious grin on his face, and that brought a chorus of agreement from the others.

Nell was quite willing to do just that, but she needed a break first. She fixed herself a drink – another double Crown on the rocks – then invited Alton and James to join her in a shower. She wanted to clean up a little and she also felt like a shower with a couple of guests would perk her up a little bit.

While they basked under the warm flow of water, the trio played, getting soapy all over, and they talked. James, in particular, was curious about Nell's motivation for having this kind of a party, and she told them candidly what forces were driving her, and, yes, a desire to shock them was part of it.

Nell felt a lot better when she finished her drink and climbed out of the shower. Alton and James were also feeling quite good, as Nell's hands had gotten them back up to something close to a full roar. They were quite ready for another round with their hot teacher.

Nell was ready too. Alton and James had soaped her up in some very interesting ways, and it had rekindled her arousal. First, however, she sent a couple of the others who had had their cocks in her ass to the shower to clean up a bit, and they were agreeable.

The rest she gathered around her as she knelt on the mattress. She took her time to go around from one to the other, sucking their cocks deep into her throat, showing them just how good she could be with her mouth.

She could feel her pussy starting to pulse again, and it was ready for more, in spite of the workout it had already gotten. One of the guys, she wasn't sure who, slid between her legs, grabbed her by the hips and pulled her onto his mouth.

Nell squealed as she felt a pair of lips and a tongue working at the red, swollen opening. She ground her pussy on the young man's face, while she lost herself in a forest of cocks.

Just then, she felt another tongue swiping at her asshole, and she could feel another climax building to a crescendo from the feeling of two mouths and two tongues licking at her two holes. She would have been content to spill her climax all over the face she was riding, but she wanted cocks, not tongues.

Panting heavily, Nell positioned Alton on his back, his long cock aimed to the ceiling. She straddled his hips and eased her molten pussy onto his cock. Gasping from the feeling, she pulled open her buttocks and told Jay to grab the lube from the bedroom, grease up her ass and to fuck her.

While he was momentarily gone, Nell got Charlie and James to stand in front of her so she suck their cocks. She wrapped her lips around Charlie's fat tool and hummed delightedly as it scudded into her throat. She worked back and forth on his cock, then turned to James' rigid tool and sucked it vigorously. All the while, she was steadily riding Alton in a slow, rolling motion.

Just then, she felt Jay swabbing jelly all around her anus, before he pushed two fingers in to grease up her rectum.

"Mmmmmmmmm, ohhhhhhh!" Nell groaned loudly. "That's it, baby, fuck my ass. Let me show you boys what a real slut I can be."

Jay was more than happy to oblige, and he aimed his cock to the already cored-open hole and pushed his way in. He felt a chill run up his spine as he felt Alton's cock just a fraction of an inch away, banging away at Nell's pussy from below.

Nell was bent low over Alton's body as she felt the dicks work their magic in her clenching holes. She could feel another climax brewing, as she resumed sucking Charlie and James, this time with a vengeance. She panted and groaned, wailed and cried as her orgasm built to a frothy head.

Jay and Alton were relentless as they pounded their cocks in Nell's holes in sublime rhythm. They were working on their third orgasm of the night, and they were hurtling toward the finish while they still had some starch left.

The same was true of Charlie and James, who were fisting their meat hard as they pushed the slippery heads of their cocks at Nell's gasping mouth.

With a roar, Jay felt the liquid steel of his climax explode out the end of his dick, and that triggered Alton's hard cumshot to boil over. Together they pushed their spewing cocks deep into Nell's body, and that sent her tumbling over the edge.

Writhing and wailing, Nell felt her whole body shiver in her climax, and she looked up through lidded eyes just in time to see Charlie and James shoot their watery cumloads over her lips and into her open mouth.

Nell was back in her fuck zone, but this time, she was far more aware of herself, and much more aggressive. She hadn't fallen quite as far into sexual dementia as she had before her rest, and she was trembling with a fire that showed no sign of abating.

As soon as the four men staggered away from the mattress, Nell guided Sal to lie on his back, and she immediately turned her back to him and melted her dripping ass onto his cock.

When she was fully impaled, she motioned for Brent to come over and fuck her pussy, and together those two worked her into a screaming frenzy.

As they fucked Nell with a breathtaking power, Brent pulled his cock out to show the assembly her red, gaping pussy. Sal followed suit by pulling Nell off his cock and displaying her obscenely open anus, which looked like an apple that had had the core cut out of it.

They had always been fond of Nell, but they were getting a thrill out of treating her like a piece of meat, of showing her as the slut she'd proven herself to be. And Nell laughed insanely as she came hard just from the wicked feeling of acting like a true whore.

The two men, with their youthful reserve of fucking stamina, fucked Nell hard and fast, and she ripped through two more climaxes before they were finally ready to come.

Brent reached his firing strokes a few seconds ahead of Sal, and he pulled his cock from Nell's twitching cunt and sprayed a liberal cumload all over her abdomen and stomach. Sal rolled Nell to her side and slid up the mattress to shoot his cum over Nell's face. She moaned as he emptied himself, and she grabbed his dick and squeezed the last few drops out with her lips

Bruce Myers had watched the proceedings with a furious hard-on, and he was ready for the one part of his old teacher's body he hadn't had. Fisting his big fat cock, he crawled between Nell's legs as she still lay on her side, soaking up the sensations, lifted her right leg high, and crammed his cock into her flooded ass.

Meanwhile, Terry Wall knelt on the mattress, grabbed the back of Nell's head and sent his cock thudding into her throat. He fucked Nell's throat with an earthy intensity that shocked and delighted her.

Nell could feel another crackling orgasm building to a peak as she realized that her young men had finally figured out that she liked to be fucked hard. And Bruce and Terry were more than willing to give it to her as hard as she wanted it.

Bruce fucked Nell's ass with a barely controlled fury, while Terry worked Nell's head back and forth as he fucked her face.

Nell's mind was a blasted shell as her sweat-soaked body sizzled from the effects of her orgasm, and she just kept right on howling through another one and another one after that before Bruce finally cut loose with a hard cumshot into her ass.

Seconds later, Terry pulled Nell's head to his pubic bush, burying his cock to the hilt in her throat as he spewed his third load of the night deep down her throat.

The threesome twisted on the mattress for long seconds, until finally Bruce pulled his red, shriveled dick from Nell's wrecked asshole and Terry finally pulled his cock from Nell's puffy lips.