Teacher's Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But now it was time for the party to begin in earnest, as she saw Alton McKenzie walking into the room. He had quite a long cock, right at 8 inches, but somewhat slender, like the rest of him. But it was standing straight in front of him like some dousing wand. Only instead of water, it was in search of pussy.

Unlike Eric, who was worried about his inexperience, Alton was 26-years-old and an accomplished fucker. After a perfunctory greeting, he got Nell onto her back, with her legs spread wide open. He knelt between those legs, aimed the head of his cock for her gooey gash and plowed his way right on in.

Within seconds, Nell had her legs in the air as she and Alton got into a brisk, but steady pace. She could feel another orgasm roaring to the surface as she wrapped her arms and legs around the tall, slender young man.

They kissed wantonly as Alton pumped his cock back and forth in Nell's gripping pussy. He was giving her no quarter, nor did she want any. This was how she liked to be fucked at the club – fast and hard – just two rutting animals expending their passion.

Although she'd already been fucked once, Alton couldn't believe how good Nell's pussy felt. Her sugar walls caressed his cock powerfully and her hips rotated in a steady fucking rhythm that had his balls churning with a hot, explosive load.

But he was determined not to shoot until he'd fucked Nell Fairchild to a gripping orgasm, the way he'd always dreamed of doing in high school.

And that moment wasn't far off. Nell was keening and moaning as Alton jackhammered her pussy and she fucked him back with every bit of power she could muster. They were climbing, climbing, climbing, higher and higher toward a huge mutual orgasm, but Alton simply couldn't hold on.

With a grunt and a gasp, he fucked Nell hard about a half-dozen thrusts, then spewed a rocky cumload deep in her convulsing cunt. Seconds later, Nell screamed loudly as her own climax reached a peak. They held each other tightly as the tidal wave of lust swept them along.

Finally, they rolled apart in sweaty relief, and Alton slid off the bed, but not before giving Nell a heads-up.

"Charlie's next," Alton said. "And he's talking about getting in your ass. You ready for that?"

"Mmmmmmmm, what do you think?" Nell purred as she lolled on the bed in a post-orgasmic haze.

"I think you like it any way you can get it," Alton said playfully. "Well, enjoy."

True to his word, Charlie Reynolds came in all business. Nell pulled him to the bed and they kissed, hard and fast. When they broke, Nell asked him about what Alton had said. Charlie just nodded. He'd never been one to waste words, especially when the sexiest woman he'd ever known was in the middle of a gangbang that he had been invited to join.

Nell just rolled over, reached to her bedside table, pulled some jelly out of the drawer and handed it to Charlie. Then she dutifully got up on her knees, with her glistening ass in the air, waiting.

Charlie got Nell's ass slicked up good, then rubbed some of the lube on his throbbing-hard cock and aimed the head for the pink, puckered hole that seemed to wink at him. To emphasize her desire, Nell reached back and pulled open her butt cheeks.

"Come on, Charlie, fuck my ass," Nell panted, her arousal starting to soar again. "Fuck my slut ass like you always wanted to back in high school."

And, boy, did he. Charlie's cock wasn't as long as most of the guys, but it was fat, and it had gotten a lot of use during his stint in the service. He had especially developed a taste for anal sex during a stay in Germany, and he was dearly looking forward to spearing his old English teacher, now that he knew what she was really like under those conservative dresses and the glasses.

Growling, he pressed the head of his cock to Nell's anus, pushed hard and they both gasped in pleasure as his cock penetrated the ring and plunged into her ass.

Nell was gasping, moaning, panting and wailing as Charlie fucked her ass with machine-like precision. After two huge climaxes already, she was sitting on a powderkeg of lust as she teetered toward that place she always liked, where the orgasms came one after the other.

She reached under and felt her swollen clit, and as she rolled it around with an index finger, she arched her back and exploded in a full-body convulsion that seemed to blow her mind. Her body was covered in sweat as she jerked and moaned.

But Charlie wasn't nearly done. Nell's ass was a velvety vise as it pulsed around his churning cock, and he was going to take his time with this glorious ass fuck. He gripped her butt tightly in his hands as he worked her back and forth on his piston stick.

Nell could feel another hard climax coming right on the heels of the one before it, and she was delirious in her passion. She worked her ass frantically around Charlie's cock, and finally, he started to pick up the pace, pounding her rectum with hard, deep thrusts.

As Nell shook and shimmied with another climax, Charlie surrendered to the feeling and let go a cumload for the ages, basting her bowels with thick, hot cream. It felt like his soul was flowing out the end of his dick as he filled up Nell's butt with his cum.

Even as he was coming, though, he knew there was something he wanted to see. So the moment he shot the last dregs of his cum into Nell's ass, he wrenched his cock free, and, sure enough, Nell's anus gaped open momentarily as cum flowed out the hole.

"Wow!" he whispered as he watched the angry red hole slowly close. He slowly backed off the bed and staggered toward the door.

Nell was off in space somewhere, floating on an orgasmic cloud. This was proving to be better than her wildest dreams; she only hoped she had enough stamina to keep up with all of these virile young men.

But she'd actually taken on more men – a lot more men – at the club on numerous occasions, so she figured she could handle these guys.

James Johnson stopped short the moment he walked into Nell's bedroom and saw a sight that he hoped would be burned on his memory forever. It was the sight of favorite former teacher kneeling naked on the bed with her head down and her butt up.

The garter straps and the stockings provided a perfect frame for her crotch, which was shiny with cum. Nell had cum smeared on the insides of her thighs, cum spread around the opening to her pussy, and cum oozing from her still slightly distended asshole.

"Whoa!" he blurted, and Nell turned her head, then smiled.

"Come on in, James," Nell said in a sultry voice. "Never thought you'd see anything like this, did you? Well, come on and fuck me, big guy. I've got a real hot pussy that I'll just bet you can fill pretty nicely with that rod you're holding."

James just laughed as he climbed on the bed, took up his position behind Nell and rammed his sizeable cock into her sodden pussy from behind. They both groaned heavily as he quickly got up to speed. Nell worked her butt back in rhythm as James gripped her hips and pumped his cock at a hard, steady pace.

He had one of the bigger cocks of the group, right at 7 inches and quite thick. And he was using it to hit some interesting places deep in Nell's hot, clenching cunt. Nell could feel another climax building, but the way James was fucking her, she wasn't sure they'd get there together.

No matter. James felt awfully good fucking her, and not for the first time that night, she idly wished she'd thrown caution to the winds when she'd had these boys in class, even though she knew in her heart that she could never have gotten away with it.

James was oblivious. His cock was churning away like a piston, and he leaned over onto Nell's back, reached under her body and squeezed her tits, which jiggled nicely below her chest. Nell cooed at the delicate touch of James' hands on her sensitive tits, and started to encourage him, urging him to fuck her harder and refill her pussy with cum.

It didn't take much of that before James threw his head back, got Nell's butt in a death grip, fucked her really hard about seven or eight thrusts and exploded with a stony cumshot deep in her spastic pussy.

"Oh yeah, baby, that's it," Nell panted. "Give me your cum. Yeah, man!"

James fucked Nell until he had no more cum to squeeze out of his balls, then fell back onto his haunches, momentarily sated. Nell remained on her knees awaiting her next student, and, lo and behold, it was Jay Frieze, the very first young man she'd wanted to fuck that first year out of college.

Jay had probably come closer than any of them to fucking Nell when he was in high school. They had flirted quite a lot that first year, and Nell had found it awfully difficult to keep her hands off of him.

In fact, it was because of Jay, and how close she had come to fucking him, that she had made the conscious decision to dress down and put a tight clamp on her social life in Smallwood. She knew how close she had come to doing something that could have ruined her, if it had somehow gotten out. And in a town the size of Smallwood, it more than likely would have.

Jay walked in with a glass of ice water, which Nell was grateful for. That was why she'd wanted him back then. He was so attentive, and he seemed to know just what she wanted without her having to ask. Not to mention that he had a killer sense of humor, very dry and very dark.

Nell drank down the water, still kneeling on her bed, with James' cum flowing out of her pussy and down her thighs. She loved the sluttish feeling of cum running down her legs, and she wanted more.

Jay had known back in high school how Nell had felt about him, and he'd done his damnedest to seduce her that year, but she'd eventually proved unattainable. And he had wondered ever since if she really had had the same kinds of feelings for him that he'd suspected she had.

But now, now, he was here and he wanted something tonight that he'd wanted from her 10 years earlier. As Nell laid the water glass on the bedside table, Jay got on the bed and knelt in front of her. He just gazed in those luminous eyes.

"Nell?" he whispered. "Back 10 years ago, did you want me as much as I wanted you? Because let me tell you, I wanted you bad, and I think you were willing, weren't you."

Nell didn't answer right away, but simply cradled Jay's face in her hands and kissed him, deep and slow. As she did, she reached down and squeezed his rock-hard 6-inch cock.

"It was my first year," she said, when they came up for air. "I was young, and, yes, in any other situation, I would have loved to have fucked you. I came damn close as it was. But I just couldn't take that chance with my career. Now, however, I don't have that problem, do I."

And then they kissed again, and this time both of them let their hands roam over each other's body. But Jay had something specific he wanted: Nell's mouth around his cock.

"You said you give the best blowjobs around," he said, with a wry grin. "I'd like to find out for myself if that's true."

It was. Jay lay on his back, as Nell got her face right up close to his trembling cock. She slid her tongue up the underside of his cock, to the crown, then worked it back around the upper side of his shaft. Jay just closed his eyes and wallowed in the feeling.

But it quickly got better. After swirling her tongue around the shaft a couple of times, Nell slipped her tongue around the underside of the head, then lapped over the crown, parted her lips and let them caress the head as it slowly slid wetly into her mouth.

She took about two-thirds of him on her initial plunge, worked her way back up, then sucked even more of him on the downward thrust. By about the fourth time taking his cock deep in her mouth, she had all of him buried in her mouth, the head just poking at the entrance to her throat.

Nell hummed as she picked up speed. Jay's cock was the perfect size for sucking, she surmised. He was big enough to fill her mouth good, but not so big that he hurt her throat, the way bigger cocks sometimes did.

Up and down, up and down, she worked, more than happy to give pleasure to this young man that she'd always been fond of, without expecting anything in return. She still had five more cocks left that could give her pleasure. This was strictly for Jay.

Jay was ecstatic at the feeling of Nell's mouth on his cock. He was thrusting upward with his hips, driving as much of his cock into her mouth as possible. He thought about trying to hold out, to prolong the pleasure, but then he remembered the others, and he figured he'd get another crack at Nell before the night was over.

"OK, baby, you ready for some cum?" Jay asked in a slightly strained voice. "Here it comes!"

Nell looked up momentarily when Jay spoke, then turned her attention back to the throbbing piece of meat in her mouth. She sucked him deep once, twice, three times, until Jay's whole body jerked hard as he let loose a torrent of steaming-hot semen. Nell just clamped her lips around the base of his cock and let him fire away, her throat muscles working hard to swallow every drop.

When he was finally deflated, she looked up at Jay as she pulled her mouth off his dick, opened her mouth to show him the last few spurts, then swallowed the last of his cum right on down.

"Now, am I not the best?" Nell purred.

"Man," Jay panted. "I don't know. I think I might have to take another practice run, just to see for sure."

"Get outta here," Nell said chuckling as Jay scurried off the bed laughing.

While Jay was leaving, Nell took the opportunity to use the bathroom, both to pee and to clean up between her legs just a little bit.

Later on, she knew she wouldn't care, nor would anyone else, how much cum there was surrounding her. But she wanted to be reasonably presentable for her first time through the group.

When she emerged, Terry Wall was sitting on her bed, with a very nice hard-on jutting up from between his legs. No words were necessary; the look that passed between them said it all.

Terry had never wanted a woman more than he'd wanted Nell Fairchild, and to finally get the chance to fuck her – albeit in a group with nine other men – was a dream come true. He stood up and they embraced warmly, but the kiss they shared was hot and passionate.

Nell could feel her arousal beginning to reignite from the hot lips and darting tongue of this gorgeous creature.

They only broke apart long enough to tumble to the bed, Nell on her back, before they were at it again, kissing wildly. Nell spread open her legs, then reached down and grasped Terry's cock and guide it to her open pussy.

That was all the help Terry needed. Once the head of his cock made contact with Nell's hot-pink insides, he lurched forward, driving his cock into her depths in one sizzling thrust.

"Ahhhhhh, God! Yeah!" Nell cried out as Terry's cock filled her pussy. It was long enough and fat enough to really hit all of her hot spots as she worked her hips around and around, and up and down.

Once again, she was heading for the orgasm that she'd put off for a little bit, hurtling down the roaring river of lust as Terry fucked her hard and fast.

Terry was lost in lust, his cock a machine in the hottest pussy he'd ever gotten it into, and he knew he wasn't going to last very long. But he was determined to make Nell come with him, so he redoubled his efforts, smoking her pussy with blistering strokes.

Nell could feel herself being carried away on the tidal wave of passion, as she wrapped her legs and arms around Terry, giving back every bit as much as she was getting from him.

Terry could feel his control slipping as he felt the rusty tingle in his scrotum. They were both gasping and crying out as he lurched hard, then he grunted hard as a molten flow of cum blew out the end of his cock.

The second she felt Terry's cum hit the deepest part of her vagina, Nell tumbled into a huge orgasm, maybe the best one thus far. They both shivered and shook as they spilled their climax over each other.

Terry was reluctant to leave, it felt so good in Nell's arms, but he knew there were others waiting, so he slowly disengaged himself from Nell's limbs.

"You were wonderful," Nell whispered hoarsely.

Jeff Thomas was next, and he got right down to it. He climbed on the bed, grabbing the jelly as he did. He lifted Nell's legs high in the air, holding them together by the ankles in one hand while he dabbed some lubricant on her asshole with the other.

He felt a shiver run through his cock as he saw cum flowing from Nell's dilated pussy. Nell looked up at him with lust-lidded eyes, and whispered for Jeff to fuck her ass. As she did, she raised her legs into the air, so that her gleaming ass was exposed to Jeff's horny gaze.

He took his cock, a sizeable 6-incher, pressed it to Nell's anus and it slid in effortlessly. He pushed it all the way in, as Nell closed her eyes in intense satisfaction.

She could feel another hard climax building up steam right where the previous one had left off, and she reached down with a hand and strummed her bloated clit to help it along. Now she was really headed for the zone, and she let herself float along as Jeff churned his iron-hard cock in her buttery ass.

Jeff had never felt anything quite like Nell's ass. It was tight, but pliant, a sure indication of a woman who enjoyed anal sex and enjoyed it every chance she could. He leaned in slightly, with Nell's ankles on his shoulders and gave her everything she could handle.

Nell's head was lolling as another white-hot orgasm built in her hard core, while she worked her butt around Jeff's pounding pole.

It started rumbling in her groin, right at the base of her spine, and just kept growing as her sweat-covered body jerked and twitched.

Jeff could feel his own climax boiling up to overflowing, and he panted and gasped as he tried to hang on as Nell erupted underneath him. Her whole body went into convulsions, and she screamed in her fiery passion.

It was too much for Jeff. With a loud growl, he thrust hard one final time and felt what seemed like his whole insides come pouring out the end of his dick. He spewed a rapid-fire succession of cumshots deep in Nell's twitching rectum, bathing her bowels with his hot cream.

Nell was off in another world, as Jeff's cock finally softened enough for him to pull out so he could stagger back into the den.

Bruce Myers was next, and his entry brought a revived sparkle to Nell's eyes, for this young man had the biggest cock of them all, a long fat 8 inches of classically-proportioned meat. She lifted herself up onto her elbows as Bruce held it out for her to hold.

"Bet you can't suck it all," Bruce said in a slightly mocking voice.

He'd never had a woman yet who had been able to completely deep throat his dick, and he didn't think Nell could either. Nell knew a challenge when she heard one, so she just chuckled and told Bruce to kneel on the bed.

Nell raised her upper body until she could reach Bruce's cock with her tongue, then she slid it all along the underside, before covering the upper shaft. She then licked vigorously all over the shaft, getting him liberally covered with her saliva.

Pressing her attack, she slid the head of Bruce's cock past her lips, and let it bulge in her cheek before pushing about half of it in and starting to work what she had back and forth at a brisk pace.

In that position, however, her neck started to get sore, and besides, she had figured out that the only way she was going to get him all the way into her throat would be if she was on her back, with Bruce fucking her face.

She slipped his cock from her mouth, then laid back on the bed. She instructed Bruce to get behind her head and offer his cock to her from that position. Bruce eagerly complied, holding his throbbing-hard cock at the base to stem a hard flow of cum that badly wanted to come out before he was ready.