Teacher's Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saxon_Hart
Saxon_Hart
1,163 Followers

A month and a half later I was watching the noon news and fantasizing. Sara Donchey was wearing a sleeveless red top and glasses; she looks damn hot in glasses. Anyway, I was only half paying attention until they said something about a surprise in the trial of the Spring ISD teacher accused of having sexual relations with a 14 year old student.

I managed to turn the TV up in time to hear: "We now go live to Cindy Hernandez at the court house, Cindy?"

"Yes. We've been following the trial of 39 year old Kathryn Bradshaw, who has been charged with aggravated sexual assault on a child after repeatedly having sex with a 14 year old student of hers. In a surprise move this morning, the defense in this case has asked for and received a plea agreement. We don't have any details at this point but will let you know when we hear something more."

"I guess they decided the jury wasn't going to believe her either," I thought as they switched to a homicide or some other lovely act of humanity. In the end she took a deal that put her in prison for ten years. Better serve ten than the eighty she could have gotten under the circumstances.

A week before Labor Day I was standing in the waiting room of Hilltop Women's Prison listening as the guards admonished the cons to pick a seat and remain seated until told to stand. "You will not stand or try to touch any visitor. Doing so will result in time in the hole," a guard barked. Moments later the door slid open and we were allowed into the room.

There were twenty picnic tables and at all but three tables sat women in blue pants with blue work shirts. If nothing else Katie would want to avoid prison for the rest of her life to avoid being forced to wear such unfashionable clothes. I sat down and nodded toward her clothes, "Better than orange?"

"Nice to see you too," she deadpanned. "I know you didn't come to admire the fall collection. Where's Becky?"

"Waiting in the truck."

"Why didn't you make her come see me? Who knows when I'll ever see her again."

"I came here with a purpose. I won't force her to see you if she doesn't want to Katie. Your dad tried and she's no longer speaking to him. You hurt both of us deeply."

"I'm so..."

"Save it. Sorry works for denting the car or stepping on a toe, maybe even forgetting to pay a bill and having the damn lights shut off. It is way insufficient for fucking some tubby fu....Fuck it and fuck you! I only came up here to deliver the final decree, but the screws gotta go through them first, I guess you'll get them with your mail."

She was looking at the ground like she always had when she was embarrassed. "Thank you for that, and Jace; no one calls them screws anymore, they're C O's."

"Whatever you call them, they have the paper that says now you got thirty percent of our home and savings. Until Ham Hock's mom sues you for what's left that is."

"Must you be so insulting? He was a good kid."

I scoffed. "I only wish you had picked a good looking kid. You have any idea how it makes me feel to know what you threw me over for? Not a star quarterback or little league pitcher that has the high school girls salivating. No you gotta go and fuck Herve Villachez's illegitimate love child. All I want to know is why. Why did you do it? Was I that bad that you had to seek comfort from..." I couldn't finish the sentence. I had never cried in front of Katie and I was bound and determined that my first time would not be the last time I saw her.

"Jace, I can't tell you why I did it," she said after a long silence. "I see a counselor here every day and I am in a sex offender's program. We may never know why I felt the need to do what I did, but Jace, please know that it had nothing to do with you or how you were with me."

I just shook my head. "Incredible. You destroyed my life, Becky's life, your own life, you career and our marriage and you don't know why. You know the mere thought of sex makes me cringe now?"

As the guards called an end to visitation, I stood and delivered my parting shot, then headed for the door. I could hear a guard admonishing Katie to stay seated as the gate slid open and me and my fellow visitors passed through.

I was sniggering as I climbed into the U-Haul truck. Becky looked over at me and said, "You farted on her didn't you?"

I just erupted into gales of laughter as I started the truck and pointed it north.

* * * * *

Seven years later.

I awoke to have my face in fragrant hair; hair that smelled of strawberries and sex sweat. I knew it was sex sweat because that's exactly what we'd been doing prior to going to sleep. I had her feet on my thighs and a large firm boob in one hand. Her hot ass rubbed against my rock hard cock. I rubbed her nipple, and she stirred and moaned, "Baby, we don't have time"

According to my cock we had plenty of time. I rolled her nipple between my thumb and finger eliciting another soft moan. My cock was buried between her ass cheeks and I could feel her starting to heat up.

I traced a circle around her nipple then lightly slid my hand down along her torso, over the gentle swell of her hip, down as far as I could reach on her thigh. I felt her goose bumps as I reversed direction and slid my hand to her sex.

"No Jace. We have to get up," she said."

"We don't have to do anything," I retorted.

"Are you forgetting the wedding?" she asked.

"They won't miss us," I replied rubbing her ass.

"We kinda have to be there Jace."

I sighed and released her boob. "Hey, let's shower together. It'll save time."

"UM, no it won't mister. I know already that we'll be late. I'll shower first."

She hopped up and out of bed and I watched her amazing ass all the way into the bathroom. I couldn't believe I was back in Texas. I also couldn't believe that I had only been laid three times in the past seven years, and all last night.

Becky and I spent the first year after the divorce in Spokane. Becky flew back to Houston once to visit her grandparents and my sister and ended up spending most of her time with Jeanie because her grandparents tried to take her to see Katie. It would be two more years before she'd see them again.

I had taken a better job in Missoula Montana. Being native Texans, we wore parkas and thermal underwear from September to May. David and Grace did come up for Becky's high school graduation. They took her to dinner the night before the ceremony and talked her into spending the summer with them. She said she only had to threaten them three times before they stopped trying to take her to see Katie.

Becky enrolled at North Dakota State that fall and spent the next four winters in the frozen tundra of Fargo. During her junior year she brought Dennis home to meet me. Dennis wasn't the first boy she'd gone steady with but he was the first she brought home. I wasn't too surprised when he proposed to her the night of their graduation.

When the wedding planning began in earnest, there was much discussion between having it in the frozen hell of Missoula, or the even colder hell of Fargo, or the fucking tundra of Bismarck, where Dennis was from. Dennis' mother and I had agreed that we'd go wherever the kids wanted to go, although she was pulling for a destination wedding in the Bahamas, but I didn't have that kind of money.

Becky was home for a week or two before she started her internship in Fargo. She had studied her ass off and became a psychologist. She came to me one evening and asked, "Daddy, would you think less of me if I went and saw mom and forgave her?"

I was surprised. Mainly because I hadn't heard her refer to her mother as anything other than jailbird since she was incarcerated. Occasionally she'd refer to her as "the whore" but never as mom.

"Why would I think less of you? She is your mother after all. I really expected you to go see her years ago. She really didn't do anything to you."

"How can you say that?" she asked in an angry tone. "She destroyed my family, OUR family, she took herself away from the one kid on this planet she needed to be teaching the ways of life, and she destroyed the first man I ever loved."

"Man she loved? What the fuck? Who is the mother fucker?" I was ready to go find and kill a son of a bitch for soiling my daughter.

Becky must have read my thoughts. "You daddy. You're the first man I ever loved. She killed your spirit with what she did."

"My spirit's fine Becky. I'm over it."

"Oh?" she asked arching her eyebrow. "When's the last time you got laid?"

I was shocked. "Well,er..That's none of your business young lady."

"Uh huh. Just answer this, was it before or after she got busted?"

She had me, and she knew it. I hadn't had sex since the last pity fuck Katie threw me before I found her phone.

"I'm not the only one who sees it daddy. Auntie Jeanie sees it, Sarah sees it and Uncle Jerry sees it. Everyone is worried about you. Did you know that nana and papa considered hiring a therapist for you?"

"I'm fine," I told her. "No one needs to worry about me, and I really don't need a therapist."

"When's the last time you even dated? Was I born yet?"

"I was with Jennifer at the bar the other night."

"Being at Jennifer's birthday party is not a date when thirty other people were also 'with Jennifer. You know Vanessa thinks you might be cute if you'd drop the whole Grizzly Adams look."

"Vanessa is young enough to be best friends with my daughter. Much too young for my old blood."

"Uh huh, how about Charlene? She's about your age. She too wants to see what you look like without the Griz."

I had grown my hair long, and let my beard get bushy to keep my face and neck warm. It also got me a never ending ration of shit from my daughter. "Sorry, hypothermia is not my style," I told my eye rolling daughter. "Just who the hell is Charlene?"

"Charlene Bennett?" She paused as if a last name solved the whole Charlene puzzle for me. I just stared. "Mother of Dennis Bennett, my future mother in law; any of that ring a bell?"

"Hmph. I guess I never knew her name. Y'all just called her mom." That just got me another famous Becky Bradshaw eye roll.

"Charlene is a widow daddy, just saying." I answered that with a non-committal grunt.

"Seriously daddy, you need to find someone. I hate to think of you going through life all alone. Just because mom turned out to be Ms. Wrong, doesn't mean that Ms. Right isn't out there."

I knew she was right, but the thought of dating scared the living hell out of me. I told her not to worry, and that I would give it some thought. Of course I got an eye roll, but the subject was dropped.

The following week Becky flew to Houston to see Katie. Much to my surprise she called me to tell me that her mother was going to be released within a month. She didn't give any more detail other than to say they had a good talk.

Two weeks later I got an unexpected call. At first I wasn't sure if I wanted to answer it or not. The call came from Katie's father's cell phone. I seriously considered not answering, but then I chastised myself for being a chicken shit and picked it up. Luckily it was only Katie's father.

"Jace, I have a proposition for you, and I don't want you to feel like I am stepping on your toes."

"Thanks Dave," I replied. "I appreciate it but I don't need therapy."

"Well son, that's a discussion for another day and not why I am calling. Now I have talked to Rebecca, and her condition is that you and Dennis' mother have to agree."

"Okay, you've lost me David. What do I have to agree to?"

"Jace, I want to pay all the expenses for Rebecca and Dennis' wedding. It's the only way I can make this request. I want them to get married here in Houston."

Without him telling me I knew his reasons.

"You see, Kathryn is set to be released within the next few weeks. She won't be allowed to leave the state of Texas, so I'd like for the wedding to be here so she may attend. I can't ask you to relocate the wedding so I will pay for everyone to attend. You and Dennis' mother can pay for the honeymoon if you care to." I contemplated sating no, but in the end I figured that if Becky wanted her mother at her wedding I couldn't stand in the way.

So two months later I was in Galveston having a drink with Tory and Sal after the rehearsal dinner when she joined us. She complimented my naked face, and sat with us until Sal and Tory called it quits, then had one more drink with me.

I didn't join her in the shower, and by time I was done she was ready to go see to final preparations. I left for the chapel an hour later. During the ceremony I looked at her several times but she never gave me any indication that she noticed.

Shortly after watching Becky and Dennis walk out of the chapel we began the hours of hell under the photographer's direction. Okay, so maybe it was only forty minutes, but it felt like an eternity.

I spent most of the reception catching up with old friends. Several of Becky's old friends made me promise them a dance; I hoped that they'd forget. Cindy didn't and I danced a few fast numbers with her.

I did the traditional father-daughter dance with Becky, and Dennis danced with his mother. Then came the parent's dance. About halfway through the song, I finally felt the need to speak.

"I really did enjoy last night."

"You did?" she said with a raised eyebrow.

"Wasn't it obvious?"

"I had a feeling that you'd had a decent time. I enjoyed it as well. It's been a long time since I felt that good." I could only grin stupidly.

"I don't know about you, but I could go for a repeat," she whispered.

"A repeat sounds nice," I said.

We used her room that night and saw Dennis and Becky off to Aruba the next day. We spent two of the next three days naked and sweaty. We spent the third day on the beach because she had to go back to Bismarck and I had to return to Missoula the next day.

Becky and Katie have had a rocky relationship since the wedding. Most of the issues stem from Becky's refusal to change her plans for the reception to fit Katie. Katie wasn't allowed to be in the presence of alcohol and she had an eight o'clock curfew. Katie almost refused to attend the wedding, but Becky stood her ground. Becky later told me that allowing me to enjoy the reception without Katie was her gift to me.

I still see Charlene from time to time. It makes me look forward to family get-togethers. We're sure the kids would approve, but we're keeping it casual. That suits me just fine, I'm in no hurry. She has talked about retiring in four years. When she does, we will both leave the frozen north for the warmth of the south, either in Louisiana or Texas. She is not in a rush to get married so I figure I'll propose at her retirement party.

Fin

Saxon_Hart
Saxon_Hart
1,163 Followers