Tecumseh Valley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes she started kissing him back, pressing her lips to his, forcing her tongue into his mouth and tongue-wrestling, causing her to want more. She then felt Hank's hand move over the skin of her abdomen, down to her bloomers. She felt him undo the tie to her bloomers and slip beneath them, tracing a path downwards towards the cleft in her groin which had given her such pleasure on the few occasions she had been game enough to rub it herself.

Gently he moved his hand down until he was cupping her mound. Caroline could barely breath; the excitement was incredible, the feelings amazing. She felt him carefully separate her lips with his fingers, bathing them in her copious juices. She then felt him start gently rubbing the little nubbin of flesh at the front of her cleft and she was overcome with sensations, moving her hips in time to his hand as he possessed her clit, giving her overwhelming pleasure.

"Yer like that, eh," he said.

"Ooohhhh, yes, yes, do it to me. I want your prick inside me, please, please, take me, now. Push your prick into my cunny, please."

"When did yer last bleedin' end?" he asked.

Despite herself she blushed again at the personal question.

"Two days ago," she replied, "Why?"

"Just need ter know. Don't want no kids coming now do we? Two days ago's safe enough."

Hank rolled on top of Caroline. She felt his weight on her momentarily as he positioned himself, pushing both her bloomers and his pants and underwear down until his prick rested on top of her cunny, and then he took his weight on his arms. He kissed her again and she responded desperately.

"Now yer know the firs' time might be a bit sore," he cautioned once they had broken their kiss.

"Yes, Ma told me that. Just do it, get it over with; make me a real woman now. Please," she begged.

Hank used his knees to push her knees apart and bend her legs to open herself to him. She wriggled her feet, getting them out of her bloomers, and then lay beneath him, wide open and waiting for defloration.

Caroline felt the head of his prick move against her cunny. Ooohhh it felt so good as it gently nudged her sensitive clitty, she thought. She wriggled her hips to gain more stimulation.

"Push it in me, Hank. Take my virginity; make a woman of me now," she demanded.

Hank would not be hurried. He gently moved his prick against her clitty, trailing it down to her entrance before withdrawing and starting again from the top. Over and over. Caroline felt she was going insane. The build-up of sensations was overpowering. She had never felt like this before nor even imagined it could feel like this. She rocked her head from side to side, pushing upwards, trying desperately to force him to enter her. All to no avail.

When Hank sensed that the time was right and that she was good and ready, he slowly pushed the head of his prick into her opening, moving with her to prevent any premature entry as she attempted to impale herself on him. Once he was inside a short distance he felt her hymen blocking any further progress.

He withdrew slightly, then pushed back against the membrane, withdrew, pushed again.

"This'll hurt a bit," he whispered into her ear, "Jes' bear with the pain. It'll get better, ah promise."

Caroline was beyond caring. All she wanted was to feel him fill her cunny, feel his sweet prick in her sopping wet tunnel. Oh why did he have to tease her like this? She nodded.

"Just do it," she commanded.

He withdrew slightly then heaved his hips forwards, pressing as hard as he could against the thin membrane, feeling it rupture allowing his prick to fully enter her with a rush, ending up seated deeply inside her.

"Aaaaarrrggghhh," screamed Caroline, before wrapping her arms around him, holding him still, his prick fully inside her stretched cunny. She quietly sobbed against his shoulder.

"Ah'm sorry, li'l darlin'," soothed Hank. "Pain'll be gone soon. Ah'll hold still fer a bit 'n' yer can let me know when to move. OK?"

Caroline nodded, still sobbing, feeling the pain rapidly abating, replaced by the driving sexual need she was feeling before. She nodded.

"Keep going, sweetheart," she whispered in his ear, "Do me good. Make it worth the pain."

Hank withdrew slightly, sensing Caroline's wince of pain, then plunged inside once more, feeling the head of his prick pressing against the end of her cunny. He wriggled his hips, holding himself fully inside, rubbing her sensitive clit with his hairy pubic bone.

Caroline gasped, not from pain but from ecstasy as sensations she had never dreamed of flooded her being. She wrapped her legs around his hips, trying desperately to get more of him inside her.

"Oooohhhh, yes, yes, like that, yes, fuck me, fuck my little cunny," she murmured in his ear, over and over.

Hank needed no second bidding. He began fucking her hard, drawing out almost completely before plunging back in, filling her completely, time after time. Caroline's breathing became more rapid and shallower. "Oh, oh, oh, oh yes, like that, yes, yes, OOOOOOHHHHHHHH," she screamed as her orgasm struck her hard.

With a final hard thrust Hank spewed his cum into the end of Caroline's cunny as he lay on her, suddenly too weak to support his weight during his climax. Gradually the lovers came back to reality.

Caroline looked aghast as she realized what they were doing. A wave of shame washed over her, replacing the ecstasy she had so recently felt. She pushed Hank away, rolling him off and dislodging his prick from her cunny. She then hid her face in her hands and sobbed inconsolably.

"What's wrong?" asked Hank, puzzled by the rapid change in Caroline's demeanor. "What have ah done wrong?"

Caroline rolled onto her side and started beating against his chest with her fists.

"You fucked me, you took my virginity, you bastard, you had no right to do that," she screamed at him, becoming more distraught by the second.

Hank lay beside her, stroking her hair, saying nothing. He had heard of women who had remorse like this, mainly brought about when they had been told for many years that sex was bad and then their own bodies betrayed them. Slowly, with his loving care, Caroline settled down; the sobbing stopped, her anger lessened.

Caroline opened her eyes and in the flickering firelight she gazed at Hank's rugged profile.

"I'm sorry," she said contritely. "It wasn't your fault. I guess that I've been told for so long that I need to remain a virgin that I believed it and then when you took that I was completely overcome. But I'd definitely do it again. That was fantastic. You're such a wonderful, considerate lover. Thank you so much. I couldn't have asked for anyone better for the first time."

She reached up and drew his face to hers and kissed him, long and lingeringly on the lips.

"Did you enjoy it too?" she asked when she came up for air.

"Oh yeah, yer really somethin' special. 'Twas great. Thank yer, sweetheart."

"No, thank you. You're such a considerate lover. Thank you."

They embraced and lay entwined together, drifting off into deep dreamless sleep.

Caroline awoke with a start, taking a few seconds to orient herself. Then it all came flooding back; the shed, Hank, making love and sleeping with a man for the first time. A wave of remorse flooded through her, followed very closely by an incredibly erotic sensation emanating from between her legs. She realized for the first time in her life that she was horny; she needed a man; now.

Hank strode into the shed carrying a bucket of water and shaking the frost off his boots. He noticed she was awake.

"'Mornin' l'il darlin'," he greeted her, "Sleep well?"

"Very well, thank you, did you sleep well?"

"Like a top," he replied, moving to the bed and bending down to give her a kiss. She reached up and threw her arms around his neck, pulling him off balance so he collapsed onto the bed beside her. They kissed long and sensually.

"I want to fuck you again, now," she said huskily after they broke their kiss, "Fuck me, please, hard, now. I feel so horny. Please, darling."

Hank moved away slightly and looked at her hard. "Are yer the same gal what was here last night?" he asked, smiling at her, "The one who called me a bastard fer takin' her cherry?"

Caroline nodded sheepishly.

"Well, then, l'il darlin', if'n that's what yer want, that's what yer'll get."

He quickly pulled his pants down and opened his underpants. Caroline saw his prick in daylight, growing rapidly in anticipation of its required use. He then flipped her petticoat over her head, baring her from the waist down as she had not yet retrieved her bloomers from somewhere in the bed. She struggled to move the petticoats from her face so she could see.

"I want you on your back this time," she said, pulling him down on the bed and attempting to turn him over. He willingly obliged, lying on his back with his hard prick waving in the chill air. Caroline wasted no time in straddling him, holding her cunny entrance over his prick and slowly lowering herself down onto it. She watched his face as he was slowly engulfed, just as he watched hers.

"Oh sweetheart, I feel so full; it feels so wonderful," she murmured in his ear as she lay down on him once she had fully engulfed him.

"Sure does," agreed Hank, smiling widely, "Who'd a thought yesterday that yer'd be such a sexy wench today, eh? Ain't life grand."

Together they quickly developed a rhythm which took them both to the peak of sexual pleasure. Hank reached under her blouse and kneaded her titties, squeezing her nipples as he approached orgasm. A final hard squeeze of her nipples pushed Caroline over the edge, causing her to bend backwards in ecstasy as Hank thrust fully into her cunny and squirted his cum into the end of her tunnel. After a few moments, she fell forward slowly, resting herself on her lover's chest as she recovered, panting hard.

"Oh darling, you're just the best," she said when she could speak, "Even though you're my first and only, nobody could be better. Thank you, darling." She kissed him on the lips, hard.

"Well, ah cain't say yer me first, but ah can truthfully say ah ain't had none better. For a beginner, yer wonderful," he replied when she released his lips. "But right now we've gotta get movin'. Times a wastin' and the days ain't too long and we gotta long way ter go terday."

He gently pushed her sideways, letting her fall onto the bed as he extricated himself, stuffed his flaccid prick back in his pants and stood up.

"Yer OK with flapjacks fer breakfast?" he asked, "'Cos if'n yer ain't there ain't much else."

She nodded her head, standing up and rummaging through the bed to retrieve her other clothing.

"Don't look," she told him, turning her back.

He grinned at her. "Yer mean t'say that even though we've fucked twice, you still don't want me ter see yer undies?" He hooted with laughter. "Women, eh. No wonder us guys never understand 'em."

He flipped a flapjack in the pan while Caroline turned her head and poked her tongue out at his back.

They ate breakfast in silence, each lost in their own thoughts. After they had eaten and washed the plates, they packed their meagre belongings into the wagon, made certain the fire was out, shut the door to keep our marauding animals and hit the trail.

The sun was just rising over the tops of the forest, melting the frost on the grass as they continued to travel slowly up the hills. They shared a companionable silence, holding hands on occasions; for a while Caroline rested her head on Hank's shoulder as the wagon rocked its way over the rutted and water-worn track. They forded a shallow stream, watching a pair of ducks as they searched for food, until by late morning they reached the ridge overlooking Tecumseh Valley, the small frontier town and port opening onto an inlet leading to the Atlantic Ocean.

"That's yer home for the nex' while," commented Hank as Caroline took in the view, seeing the distant ocean for the first time in her life. "It's a good 'nuff place 'n' the people're pretty much OK too."

Caroline looked at the township, the main street running from the wharves a little into the foothills. She could see a few wagons being loaded on the wharf, where a ship was tied up and people were busy swarming over it loading and unloading cargo. Another ship lay at anchor in the channel awaiting a berth.

"Do you visit the town often?" asked Caroline.

"Yeah, in summer not so much but in winter the high trails're closed so ah'm there most the time, 'cept when I go out huntin' or workin' on the boats."

"So we'll be able to see each other then?"

Hank glanced at her. "Yer wantin' to stick with me then," he asked. "There be lots more men in Tecumseh who'd love ter git inta yer bloomers. Why me?"

Caroline looked at him, looked into his crisp blue eyes, battered face mostly covered with brown stubble, unkempt hair. She knew she could probably do far better in Tecumseh Valley, but she had realized that she loved him, not some other man who might be more polished. She knew she'd be forever grateful for the careful way he had taken her virginity last night and would also miss his strength, common sense judgement and, most of all, his sexiness.

"Because I love you," she replied, blushing scarlet at the admission.

"Mmmm, yer do, eh? Well, ah've had a good lot o'women in my time 'n' I was 'spectin' to have a good lot more. But one thing ah've never told any of 'em is that I love 'em. Never 'spected to either. But with yer there's somethin' different, some magic that yer weave. Never thought ah'd tell a woman I loved 'er, but ah'm tellin' yer now. Ah love yer too, l'il darlin'. So if'n yer wantin' ter see me some more in town, ah guess ah'm ready ter see yer too."

Hank grinned at her, and Caroline, expecting to be rebuffed by this older, more experienced man, was taken aback. She looked into his eyes and saw the light of truth there. Her heart lightened as it skipped a few beats. She threw her arms around him.

"Thank you, sweetheart," she murmured into his ear, "Thank you so much. Does that mean we'll live together, sleep together, make love together?"

"Whoa, hol' up there a bit. Yer'll have us married afore long at that rate. Yeah, ah'll be yer man, and we'll sleep together 'n' make love 'n' all, and maybe ah'll move in with yer sometime, but not yet. Let's jes' give our love time and a bit o' breathin' space first, eh."

They parted after a long, lingering kiss and headed down the hill to the town. The horses knew they'd have stables and good food so were keen to get there quickly, but Hank held them back, retaining full control of the heavy wagon on the steep and often slippery track. Eventually they arrived and were followed by a few children as they headed towards the stables.

Hank pulled the wagon up outside a bar. "There's a few places to try if'n yer want work. Not much to do 'roun' here but yer could try the Silver Saddle bar," he pointed across the street, "Or maybe the Golden Nugget down the side road or p'raps Gipsy Sally's 'roun' the corner there." Again he pointed. "Tell 'em Hank sent yer, that may help."

"Thank you," said Caroline softly, aware that her time with this gorgeous man had ended, at least for now, "Thank you for the ride, the advice," she lowered her voice, "And for the amazing sex and taking my cherry so carefully and gently. I love you."

She kissed him on the lips, despite his obvious embarrassment of this happening in public.

"Ma pleasure," he replied, smiling, "Ah'll be roun' to see yer sometime soon." He also lowered his voice as he added, "Ah love yer too."

Caroline climbed off the wagon and Hank handed her bag down to her, then the horses moved off and she was alone on the street. For a few seconds she felt panic rising in her throat. She was alone in a strange town with no work, no money, no friends and nowhere to stay. She missed Hank already and felt emotional tears well in her eyes.

That's not going to happen, she told herself firmly; I'm here for winter to make some money so I can help my Pa, so whatever else happens, that's what I'll do, somehow.

She walked across the street to the Silver Saddle bar and was greeted by a rotund bar tender who asked what she wanted to drink.

"Just a water, please," she replied.

He brought that to her. "On the house," he said, "You new here?"

"I've just arrived from Spencer and I need to find somewhere to stay, preferably where I can work for my keep," she replied hopefully.

"Hmmm, times are hard and jobs're few," he informed her thoughtfully. "What sort of work you lookin' for?"

"Well, I've only worked on a farm and a gold claim with my Pa till now, but I'm a fast learner and could wait tables, pour drinks, wash dishes, clean the place and stuff like that."

"Mmmm, well, we don't have any vacancies at present. Best if you try the Golden Nugget or Gipsy Sally's. In fact, I think they wanted someone at Gypsy's a few days ago but they may have found someone suitable by now."

"OK, thanks for that and thanks for the drink," replied Caroline, finishing the water and smiling at the bartender.

Once outside, Caroline walked around the next corner and came to the Golden Nugget saloon bar. Again, with a silent prayer, she walked in. There were a couple of guys in the corner drinking and she could feel their eyes on her as she approached the bar and the tall thin guy lounging on a stool behind it.

"Well, little miss," he greeted her, "What can I get you?"

"Actually, nothing to drink, but I really need somewhere to stay and a job, if you have one," replied Caroline.

"Times are tough. There are few jobs specially at this time of year. We could certainly offer you a room but I'm guessin' that you'll not be wantin' to pay for it, eh."

"That's right. I need somewhere to stay where I can work to pay for my food and lodging."

"Sorry, cain't help you but try Gipsy Sally's a coupla doors down. I heard they wanted someone. You may be too late 'cause these offers are snapped up real quick, but it'd

be worth a try."

"Thank you," replied Caroline, with a smile that she didn't feel inside. "I'll try them now."

She stepped back out on the street and, although she was not overly religious since her Ma died, she muttered a prayer to herself as she walked the few steps to Gipsy Sally's.

As she stepped into the bar she noticed it had an unkempt appearance and seemed quite dirty. It was empty at this time in the afternoon and she walked up to the counter where a portly man in a suit that had seen better days was idly polishing the woodwork. As she approached she could feel him appraising her as he stopped his polishing.

"Hello little lady," he greeted with a soft Irish accent, "How nice of you to bring a ray of sunshine into this place today. And what might you be here for? You probably don't want a drink, most likely a job or something?"

"Good afternoon," replied Caroline, greeting him more formally and very aware that this could be both her best and last chance to obtain what she needed. "Thank you, you're absolutely correct. I've just arrived from Spencer and desperately need both work and lodgings. I have no money so would only be able to pay for the lodgings and food by my work. I really do hope you're able to help me please."

"Waall," he replied thoughtfully, "We been lookin' for a waitress, cleaner, cook and barmaid all in one. Would you be interested in that?"

"Oh yes please, anything at all would be suitable."

"Hmm, OK, you got yourself a job and a place to stay. So you work here, sleep in a room upstairs, and I'll pay you a dime a day as well. Of course you can eat here too, so you'll have very few expenses."

"That's wonderful, thank you so, so much," enthused Caroline, having to restrain herself from vaulting the bar and throwing her arms around him. "By the way, my name's Caroline."