Tecumseh Valley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, come with me and I'll show you your room. I'm Mr O'Flynn but you can call me Liam, been here about 30 years now but still got a bit of the ol' Irish accent. Me wife died a few years ago so I just carried on alone here."

They had been walking up the stairs to the second floor as he had been telling her a bit about himself. He stopped in front of a door, took a bunch of keys from his pocket and unlocked it, throwing the door open and stepping aside to allow Caroline to precede him.

It was a standard sort of room, bed with a chamber pot beneath, dresser with a pitcher on it for water, a view from the window towards the hill she and Hank had come down today. It was basic but eminently suitable.

"Thank you. This will be just perfect," said Caroline.

"Pleased you like it," replied Liam drily, "Leave your bag here and I'll show you 'round and find some workin' clothes that'll fit you. Then you can start by cleanin' the barroom, which is pretty dirty as you may have seen."

They left the room and Liam took Caroline on a conducted tour of the whole establishment. Liam's room was a short way down the hall from hers; there was a kitchen downstairs where she would have her meals, there was an outhouse for ablutions, and Liam found some more suitable working clothes that appeared to fit.

"Have you eaten lunch?" Liam asked in the kitchen.

"No, not yet," replied Caroline, eyeing the food hungrily.

"Well, once you're dressed for work you can have a bite to eat then you can start your cleaning. Normal working hours will be about mid-morning until the bar closes at night. We're pretty flexible about times here. What I do want is the place looking spic and span for our customers and for you to serve them good food and drinks promptly. If you do that things'll be great."

"I'm sure I can manage that," replied Caroline. "I'll go and get changed now, have some lunch then start work."

"Great. I can see we'll get on just fine," replied Liam, handing her two keys. "One of these is for your room, the other for the front door in case you're out late or early and it's locked up. By the way, normally you'd wear your own clothes when you're workin' with customers," he reached into a cupboard and handed her a bundle, "Here's a couple of aprons to wear over your clothes to keep them clean. Once you've changed, come back here and have some lunch before starting your cleaning."

Caroline went to her room and started changing her clothes, thinking about her good fortune in finding this place and giving a silent prayer of thanks. When she was in her cleaning clothes, she returned to the kitchen and ate a meat pie and a couple of slices of bread and butter. She opened a few cupboards and found some buckets, mops, brushes and soap then started cleaning in the main bar.

By late in the afternoon she had almost finished the main barroom. Liam returned and inspected her work.

"Jeez, you've sure made this place shine like a new pin," he complimented her. "Probably time to pack things away now and get ready to serve the customers. They start arriving about dusk once it's too dark at this time of year to work."

Caroline finished polishing the mantelpiece she was working on, having removed many years of grime from the varnished woodwork, stowed her cleaning gear in the cupboard then went to her room and dressed in a serviceable but smart dress and donned an apron, struggling to check her appearance in the small chipped mirror on the wall. She returned to the barroom where Liam eyed her critically.

"Well, you look terrific, me love," he praised, smiling, "You bring a real ray of sunshine into this old bar."

Caroline blushed slightly at the compliment, then Liam took her through the processes of taking orders, menu selections, serving food and drinks, accounting for money, giving change and all the numerous other aspects of her job that were new and strange to her.

The first customers, a couple of sailors probably off a ship berthed at the wharf, wandered in and stared at Caroline, one of them letting out a low whistle.

"Well, who do we have here?" the whistler asked as they approached her standing behind the bar.

"Good evening," greeted Caroline, "My name's Caroline. How can I help you two gentlemen?"

"Well, ifn you ain't a sight fer sore eyes," the non-whistler replied. "I'm Joe, this here's Bill. We'll have a coupla beers thanks, luv."

Caroline pulled two glasses of beer from the tap and placed them on the counter.

"That's a dime each," she told them.

Joe put down a quarter. "Keep the change," he told her with a grin, "An' come back soon, li'l darlin'"

They sauntered away to a table where they sat, watching Caroline surreptitiously. Caroline put the quarter in the till, took out her tip and put it in her pocket.

Slowly the number of patrons increased, each seemingly surprised to be greeted and favorably impressed by Caroline. Each also gave her a tip, so she soon realized that she was going to make far more than her dime a day in this job.

Part way through the evening Liam came out of the kitchen, where he had been cooking meals, and checked how things were going.

"No problems at all," said Caroline. "The patrons are really great and most of them give me a tip. That's OK, isn't it?"

"Yes, if they tip you that's yours to keep. They're obviously pleased to see a pretty gal in the bar instead of grumpy old me." He chuckled to himself. "Sure you'll draw the crowds. Wait till tomorrow, there'll be lots of new faces in here; all here to check out the pretty new barmaid. You'll be world famous in Tecumseh Valley before you know it," he laughed.

The evening progressed and soon people were leaving, tomorrow being another work day. Midnight found Caroline farewelling the last few patrons as they departed, closing the doors and tidying the place up. Liam came out from the back where he had spent most of the evening cooking then doing some much needed tidying and cleaning.

"Well, how'd your first evenin' go?" he asked.

"It was busy and really enjoyable. Seems like people liked me being here."

"Yeah, you sure are a sight for sore eyes. Could be a late night tomorrow with everyone coming to check you out so best get some sleep. You can continue cleaning tomorrow when you start at 10. Off you go now. Goodnight."

"Goodnight, Liam, and thank you so much," replied Caroline as she headed for the stairs to her room.

Once there she undressed, washed using the pitcher of icy water she'd fetched earlier, then climbed into bed. She lay there, tired from travel, work, excitement and lack of sleep the previous night. She thought of the previous night, remembering the feel of Hank's hands on her body, the feeling of his prick inside her. She smiled and hugged herself then felt between her legs, rubbing herself gently and wishing Hank was there to do it for her. After a few moments more she slept.

The next couple of days went quickly. The barroom gleamed under her care, patrons flooded the bar in the evenings and on Saturday evening Hank walked in and greeted her.

"Hiya li'l darlin'," he greeted her softly, "See yer've found yerself a place to work and stay. Talk on the street is that this 'ere bar's the best place in town now yer 'ere."

"Sweetheart, I've missed you so much," she replied, struggling to restrain herself from jumping the bar and embracing him. She pulled him a beer from the tap instead and pushed it towards him.

"Have yer now," he said, then lowered his voice, "Ah've missed yer too yer know."

Caroline was too busy to spend the time talking with Hank, much as she would have liked to. She tended to other patrons while he sauntered away to join some other guys at table where they began playing poker. Caroline visited them frequently, keeping them supplied with beer and whiskey.

As the evening drew to a close and people started leaving, especially those married men whose wives would be dragging them off to church the next morning, the crowd thinned and Caroline was able to spend a few moments with Hank when he came to the bar for a refill.

"So, how's it been fer yer?" he asked.

"It's been a great few days," she replied. "Liam's a fine boss, I enjoy the work, the patrons are generally respectful and pleasant and I even get tips. What more could a girl ask for?"

"Waal, this gal could ask fer me ifn she wanted," he replied, winking at her.

Caroline felt a jolt of wanting travel through her body, lodging at the apex of her thighs.

"Well," she replied, "If you'd be wanting to spend the night with me, I guess that could be arranged," she replied coquettishly, caressing his cheek with her hand.

Hank smiled at her. "Ah'm mighty pleased ter hear that," he said. "Ah'll hang round fer a bit an' see what happens after."

Caroline continued her work, cleaning up after the customers and finally farewelling the last few, leaving her and Hank alone in the barroom. She removed her apron, placed her cleaning cloths on the bar, turned and threw herself into his arms, nearly knocking him over as her lips found his and they kissed feverishly for what seemed an age. Once they broke the kiss Hank held her away a little and observed her.

"Ah've missed yer so much," he said, "Never thought ah would but ah have."

Liam walked into the barroom and Hank and Caroline immediately separated.

"Liam, this is Hank. He's the guy who brought me from Spencer. Hank, Liam"

Liam and Hank shook hands. "Good to meet yer again," said Hank. He turned to Caroline. "We've met each other afore. Ah sometimes take whiskey to Spencer for Liam."

"Yeah, good to see you again," replied Liam. "She's a great worker. Certainly increased the numbers here this week and she's cleaned the place up a whole lot."

"Yeah, thought it looked a bit better than las' time."

"As I came in I noticed you two holding each other. Are you two together?" asked Liam.

Caroline and Hank looked at each other and smiled.

"You could say that," replied Caroline. She blushed a little then decided to bite the bullet. "I've invited Hank to stay with me tonight, is that OK?"

"Fine by me," replied Liam, "What you do in your own time ain't my business. Just make sure you're good to work when you're needed. Tomorrow's Sunday and we're closed anyway, so that's fine. Enjoy your day off and I'll see you for work at ten on Monday mornin'."

"Thank you, Liam. Thank you for everything," replied Caroline gratefully.

Liam reached into his pocket and brought out some coins.

"Here's your pay for the days you've worked since you arrived. It don't seem like much for the way you've cleaned the place up and for all the custom you've brought in," he said, holding the coins out to Caroline, who took them gratefully.

"Thank you, Liam. Everything helps and I've been given quite a few tips this week so it all adds up. I hope to take a sizable amount back to Pa in spring."

"I'm off to bed. Please lock up and turn out the lamps when you leave. Don't worry about stokin' the fire tonight because we're not here tomorrow. Goodnight to you both," said Liam as he walked out the door towards the stairs, leaving Caroline and Hank alone in the barroom.

Again Caroline immediately hugged Hank and kissed him hungrily. "Come to bed with me," she whispered in his ear.

Together they extinguished the lamps in the barroom, closed and locked the doors and headed upstairs to Caroline's room. Once inside the room they resumed their clinch, kissing and caressing each other as they feverishly began removing each other's clothing. Once the outer layers were removed they toppled onto the bed and continued at a more leisurely pace.

"I've missed you so much," murmured Caroline into his ear, "I didn't think I could miss anyone that much, especially since I've only known you for less than a week."

"Mmmm, ah've had lots of women and ah've certainly never missed 'em like ah miss you," he replied, easing her out of her camisole and blouse and kissing the sides of her breasts. Caroline, meanwhile, was rubbing her hands over his muscular chest under his singlet. "That feels real nice. Yer can keep doin' that all night ifn yer like, unless yer got other ideas. Ah got somethin' fer yer too."

Hank struggled to sit up and reached into his bag, bringing out a small packet and showing it to Caroline. He opened it and she took out a small wrapped thing and held it out to Hank.

"What is it?" she asked.

"Ah kinda thought yer mightn't have seen these afore. They's condoms. I put one on me prick and it stops yer getting' pregnant. It's not too bad now but as time passes an' you get to the middle of yer cycle, yer more likely ter get pregnant so either we don't do it for a week or so or we use these."

"Oh," replied Caroline, previously unaware that such things existed. "Lucky you know about these things else we'd have had kids running around before we knew it, 'cause I don't want to miss out on a week or so of your loving each cycle."

They went back to cuddling and kissing, Caroline feeling Hanks erection pressing into her side as she was gradually stripped of her clothing, as she also stripped Hank. Once they were both naked Hank started kissing her all over, bringing her lust to fever pitch as he nibbled her nipples and caressed her very moist pleasure valley and clitty. Similarly she was gently squeezing his balls and massaging his prick, using his precum as lubricant.

"Please put him in me," she whimpered, rubbing her body against his before rolling onto her back and spreading her legs.

"Do yer want that ah wear a condom or do we do it bareback one last time?" he asked. "Probly still fairly safe but up to yer."

"Bareback, last time," she gasped as she struggled to pull him on top of her.

"OK, l'il darlin', bareback it am."

Hank lay on top of her, supporting himself on his elbows so she could breathe, then renewed his attack on her titties, sucking gently at her engorged nipples which brought moans of pleasure from Caroline. He pushed her legs further apart with his knees then sat back, looking at her gorgeous body as she lay there, wanting him, waiting to be fucked.

He thrust his hips forward until the tip of his prick was able to rub gently up and down her well-lubricated trench. She started gasping, her body responding with a jolt every time the head of his prick passed over her sensitive clitty.

"Oooohhhh, darling, please don't tease me, shove it in me, fill me up, fill my cunny with your prick, please darling, do it now, please, do it ..."

Hank smiled, amazed at Caroline's wantonness and appetite for sex. What a woman, he thought. He continued teasing her despite her pleas until at last he could take it no longer. He stopped his teasing movements and gently inserted his drooling prick into her opening, stopping when just the head was in, watching as she tried to thrash about under his weight to gain more penetration, but to no avail. He held her like that for several minutes before slowly, ever so slowly, he continued the penetration, taking many minutes until his prick was fully engulfed by her warm wet tunnel.

Caroline let out the breath she hadn't known she was holding.

"Oh, sweetheart, that feels so wonderful. What a wonderful lover you are. Now please, darling, make love to me, make me cum, cum inside me, do me now."

Hank slowly started moving backwards and forwards, sliding out until only the tip remained inside, then thrusting back hard until he was pressing her pubic bone with the root of his prick. He slowly sped up, not intentionally, but simply because he felt himself progressing towards a massive climax. Caroline started thrusting her hips upwards, maintaining his rhythm and forcing him to penetrate her deeper with each thrust. The tip of his prick felt her cervix and the repeated stimulation of this pushed him over the edge. With a final thrust he came hard, burying his mouth against her neck to muffle his cries of ecstasy. The feeling of him pumping his seed deep inside her cunny pushed Caroline over the edge as well and she let out a short sharp scream as she came on Hank's prick, writhing as she too felt the ecstasy of her release.

For what seemed like forever they bathed in the glow of their orgasms, pressed hard together, he fully engulfed by her, until at last Caroline pushed at Hank's chest.

"I need to breathe, sweetheart," she gasped.

He raised his body a little, still maintaining his deep penetration as he looked down at her with 'just fucked' written all over her flushed face and mussed up hair. He bent his head down and kissed her gently, deeply and very sensuously.

"Ah love yer, l'il darlin'," he whispered to her.

"Mmmm, love you too," she replied. "For only the third time that was just so wonderful. No wonder lots of people say that it's wrong and people should wait till marriage. If everyone was doing this all the time nothing else would get done."

Hank chuckled. "Ah'm sure if everyone did this all the time they'd soon 'nough all wear theyselves out," he replied, reaching out to turn the lamp down as low as it would go.

They kissed and cuddled for a while longer, Hank rolling off her until they lay spooned together, embracing. He gently massaged her breasts, feeling his now flaccid, damp prick nestled between her ass cheeks until they both drifted off to sleep.

They awoke late the next morning, the sun shining on the hills they had travelled only a few days before. As Caroline opened her eyes she saw Hank propped up on one elbow, watching her.

"Yer look so beautiful sleeping," he drawled, "Ah could watch yer forever."

He bent forward and gave her a chaste kiss on her lips, which she responded to sensuously, reaching up and pulling him down onto her. Her free hand felt for his prick, now hard and pressing into her hip.

"Oh, darling, what a gorgeous thing your prick is. Please fill me with it again, sweetheart."

"Hmm, yer insatiable," he grinned, "But yer wish is mah command. How d'yer want it, l'il darlin'?"

"How haven't we done it yet?"

"What say yer get on all fours an' stick yer ass out an' I'll push it in yer that way."

Caroline quickly positioned herself on all fours with her ass pointing to Hank. Hank moved her legs wide apart then pushed her head onto the bed while pulling her backwards, looking at the beautiful sight of her pussy gaping slightly open for him, drooling feminine juices.

"Jeez you look good, darlin'," he murmured in her ear as he leant forward across her back. "What about condoms?"

"No, one last time without. It'll be OK, won't it sweetheart?"

"Cain't say fer certain, but should be."

She felt the tip of his prick seeking her tunnel entrance. Once it was there, she pushed backwards, engulfing the head as he pushed forward slowly until she was completely impaled on his hard pole. He stayed like that as he reached around and fondled her breasts with his hands, tweaking and squeezing her nipples, teasing them so they became longer and harder as they were fully engorged.

"Hmmm, yer feel so good," he whispered.

Still holding her breasts, he began moving in and out, gradually increasing in speed until each inward thrust was accompanied by a grunt from each of them as the air was expelled from their lungs. His prick went in deeper from this angle, pressing hard against Caroline's cervix with each thrust. Caroline missed the pressure on her clitty so she reached under her body and rubbed it gently, causing her to feel amazing sensations which were quickly arousing her and pushing her towards her climax.

As Hank fucked into her cunny, he also approached his release. He increased the speed and force of his movements, feeling the head of his prick press hard against her cervix before it slid off and nestled alongside it with each thrust. The friction and pressure aroused him quickly and he was soon past the point of no return. He gave her nipples an extra hard squeeze, which caused her to give a small shriek and tense as she went over the edge into her orgasm, at the same time as he pushed into her deeply and squirted his potent seed alongside her cervix.