Tecumseh Valley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lovers stayed like this for a long moment before Hank gently lay on Caroline's back, and then they rolled onto their sides, still joined. They cuddled like this for several minutes as their breathing slowed and sweat dried. He nuzzled into her neck.

"Mmmm," he murmured into her ear, "That was wonderful, yer gorgeous insatiable wench."

She turned her head, straining to see him while still holding him inside her. He moved his head and they kissed deeply, tongue wrestling. Slowly they moved apart, disconnecting, then embracing each other face to face.

"So what do yer want ter do today?" asked Hank.

"No idea. Maybe stay here and make love with you all day."

Hank chuckled. "I reckon yer've plum wore me out for a while anyway. What say we go fer a ride down the trail alongside the harbour? I c'n show yer a bit of the area."

Caroline agreed and after a while they arose, dressed warmly against the early winter chill, ate breakfast and walked down the stairs and out the doors of Gipsy Sally's. They walked to the stables where they collected some food and water from Hank's wagon, then Hank introduced Caroline to Slim.

"This 'ere's Caroline, Slim, most gorgeous woman in Tecumseh Valley. Caroline, this 'ere's Slim. He owns a few horses and he owes me a favor so we're borrowin' a coupla horses for the day. That OK with yer Slim?"

"Pleased to meet you, Caroline," says Slim, extending his hand while his eyes looked her up and down and his face wore a broad grin. "Yeah, sure, you can borrow a couple of horses. How long d'you want 'em for?"

"Jus' till this afternoon," replied Hank.

They sorted out two suitable horses and were soon riding at a walk down the trail alongside the harbour. Hank greeted many of the locals they passed; he seems to know everyone, thought Caroline. Soon they left the wharves and buildings behind and increased their pace on the well-marked, but often rough track. It wasn't long until they were on their own, just the trees on one side, the water of the harbour on the other. They rode at a gentle canter for a while, covering the distance quickly as the waterway widened as it approached the ocean. Soon there were small waves which rapidly grew larger until they arrived at an ocean beach.

"Time fer lunch. What yer think?" asked Hank.

Caroline had been enthralled by the changes from river to estuary to open ocean, the forest on the other side of the track diminishing to scrubby bush then tussock behind the beach. She had never been on a beach or seen the ocean close up before.

"Looks a lovely place," she replied, selecting a grassy sand knoll kissed by the midday winter sun. She pulled her horse to a halt alongside Hank and together they hobbled their horses and spread a rug on the grass.

Caroline was ravenous. She hadn't eaten a great deal for breakfast and wasn't used to the energetic ride she had just completed. She tucked into the food and drank freely of the water, then lay back on the rug looking at the sky.

"What a beautiful place," she commented.

"Beautiful place fer a beautiful lady," he replied, smiling down at her as he reached down with his lips to kiss her softly.

Caroline didn't feel like softly right now. The feel of the horse between her legs had stirred her lust and she wanted more than gentle kisses. She threw her arms around Hank's neck and with a quick twist rolled him on his back. As she intensified the kiss, she began undressing him, loosening his belt, unbuttoning his trousers and reaching inside for her favorite toy, which hardened quickly in her hand.

Hank responded without hesitation, lifting her skirts and petticoats so they were bunched around her waist, undoing the tie of her bloomers and pulling them down, pushing them to her ankles with his feet. Caroline wriggled her feet out of the restriction then straddled him, his hard prick running the length of her very moist valley. It had all taken only a few seconds and they hadn't even broken their kiss.

Caroline lifted her mouth from his. "Ooohhh, darling, I want you to fuck me real good. Riding this morning made me feel real sexy."

"Yer certainly am a horny wench, right enough. I don't have a condom so ifn yer willin' to take the chance a third time then ah'm ready fer yer."

Caroline knew that she was pushing the limits and that very soon he would need to use a condom or she would become pregnant. However, just one last time? She felt so sexy, so needing of a good fucking. What was happening to her, she wondered. A week ago she was still a virgin yet here she was now, wanting to be fucked at every opportunity.

"Yeah, OK, one last time. No more though after this."

She raised herself up a little and allowed him to position himself at her entrance, then she sat down hard, forcing his prick into her cunny in one rush. God how she loved that feeling, she thought. She sat there, upright, while he reached inside her clothing to find her breasts and began massaging them and playing with her nipples. She closed her eyes and relished the feelings she felt from all her sexual areas.

After a few minutes Hank removed his hands from her breasts and placed them on her hips, starting to move her backwards and forwards, causing his prick to stimulate her whole sexual valley and rub sensuously against her clitty. She opened her eyes and looked at him, gazing at his rugged, handsome face before closing her eyes again and allowing the incredible sensations to overwhelm her, enhanced by being outdoors, in the sunshine and caressed by the cold gentle breeze.

Hank wanted to make this one last. He had already had sex with her twice in the past twelve hours so his response time was a little longer. He slowed her down, starting a more teasing, gentler rhythm despite her efforts to increase the speed. Then she reached her climax, screaming her orgasm to the wild ocean as she thrashed about on his prick like a wild filly.

Hank wasn't close to his orgasm so allowed her to ride him as she came. Once she had quietened down a little he resumed the rhythm using her hips for leverage. Caroline felt the last of her orgasm drift away as he started the motion again. Omigod, she thought, more! She felt herself begin to respond, sensations radiating from her clitty and tunnel walls, driving her once again toward her climax. Was there no end to this, she thought.

Hank felt her response and decided to see if he could hold off without cumming a second time. He restrained her movements slightly, reducing his stimulation while hers continued to grow. Very soon she was panting.

"Ooohhh, darling, I'm almost there again," she cried, before once more screaming her ecstasy to the wilderness.

Her orgasm went on and on, it seemed, almost as though it would never stop. Hank continued moving her with a gentle rhythm, each thrust renewing the sensations that she was experiencing, keeping her cumming continually.

After several minutes of this she collapsed onto his chest, panting for air. He slowed down and rested for a few moments before rolling them both over, while remaining deep inside her. He then began once again to fuck her hard, pushing his rampant prick as far into her slippery cunny as it would go, then withdrawing almost completely. Finally he could take no more. He had gradually been approaching his orgasm until he tipped over the cliff and with a final deep powerful thrust he poured his cum into her cunny. The feeling of his hot cum spurting inside her was too much for Caroline, who came hard once again before swooning into unconsciousness. Hank lay on her, supporting himself on his elbows, watching her as she panted before coming back to full consciousness.

"Oohhh, sweetheart, that was so wonderful. What an amazing lover you are. Thank you darling."

She pulled his head down and kissed him gently.

"That were amazin'," he replied, "Watchin' yer cum three times were just terrific. Jeez yer was beautiful."

They lay in each other's arms for a long time as they listened to the waves pound the shore and watched sea birds wheel in the sky. Eventually Hank detached himself from Caroline and stood up, pulling up his pants and offering a hand to help Caroline stand.

"We better be gettin' back," he said, "It'll get cold soon enough."

Together they packed their picnic gear onto the horses, mounted and rode back at a walk, trying to stretch out the magic of their afternoon together.

"Can I sleep with you again tonight, l'il darlin'?" he asked after a while.

"Of course you can, sweetheart, in fact I insist on it. But I have to rise early tomorrow because I start at 10."

They returned the horses and together, arm in arm, walked back to Gipsy Sally's. Liam was in the bar when they walked in.

"Did you have a good day?" he asked.

"Sure did," answered Hank, he grinned mischievously, "Yer sure know how to pick sexy barmaids."

Caroline blushed furiously and nudged Hank in the ribs, glaring up at him. He looked at her and laughed, as did Liam.

"Well, if she's as sexy as she is attractive I guess she'll be givin' you a run for your money."

"Sure is," replied Hank, smiling down at Caroline's now crimson face.

"D'you want something to eat?" asked Liam, "I was just about to make dinner and could sure use some company if you want some."

"Thanks. That'll be great," replied Hank, "Yer OK with that?" he asked Caroline.

She nodded, still too embarrassed to trust herself to speak.

"I'll cook dinner for you both. Caroline, can you pour drinks for us, whiskey I think tonight."

Caroline was pleased to move behind the bar and organise three large whiskeys for them while Hank and Liam chatted by the wood stove as Liam began cooking three large steaks to add to the vegetables that were already boiling. As she returned with the drinks the men looked up and quickly changed their conversation. Once again Caroline blushed, assuming that Hank was telling Liam all the gory details of their love life.

They stood chatting for a while, Caroline pleased to stand and rest her slightly sore ass after a day's riding. Once dinner was cooked, they sat together at a table and ate, washing it down with more whiskey. After dinner they cleaned up and Liam wished Caroline and Hank a good night as they headed upstairs.

Once they were in their room Caroline rounded on Hank.

"You bastard," she cried, giving him a push that left him sitting on the bed, " How dare you embarrass me like that in front of my boss! And I suppose you were telling him all about it too judging by the way your conversation changed when I approached with the drinks."

"Whoa on, girl," replied Hank. He reached out and pulled her down beside him. "Ah'm right sorry if ah embarrassed yer," he apologised, "But it's the truth; yer're a very sexy girl and I love yer dearly for it. An' we weren't talkin' 'bout yer, we was talkin' 'bout whether we'd be able to ship another load of whiskey in afore the harbour freezes in a few weeks."

"Oh. OK, I'm sorry I made that assumption. You're a very sexy guy as well, you know. It takes two."

They kissed and lay on the bed together, fully clothed, caressing each other and feeling quite satiated after their recent love-making.

"After tonight for about 10 days we must use condoms," said Hank. "It just ain't worth the risk of getting yer pregnant."

"Agreed. No condom, no sex."

"We have tonight, but after that I work weeks an' so do yer, so we've on'y got nex' weekend, if you want me to sleep with you then."

She put her arms around him gently and cuddled him. "Of course I want you to sleep with me, darling, although I don't know how much sleeping we'll do. I want to sleep with you always." She kissed him gently and sensually.

After a while they slowly undressed each other, admiring each new charm that they uncovered in the flickering lamplight. When they were both naked, and starting to feel cold in the chill air, they tumbled into bed under the thick covers. Although they had each made love to the other and cum many times in the last day, they were ready for more, obvious due to Hank's prick standing to attention and the wetness caused by her feminine juices around the top of Caroline's thighs.

They lay side by side facing each other in such a way that Hank could ease his prick into her cunny and slowly and deliciously make sweet passionate love to his darling. The energy of their earlier love making had been replaced by soft gentleness as each gave of their essence to the other, sharing the joy of spiritual as well as physical union. She gasped quietly as she came, followed a few minutes later by another gasp from each of them as she felt him inject yet another dose of sperm into the end of her love tunnel. Without withdrawing they both drifted off into deep dreamless sleep.

The following morning he arose before dawn, leaving Caroline sleeping. After he dressed and packed his pack, he gently kissed her awake.

"Ah'm leavin' now, l'il darlin'," he said as he kissed her.

"Oh Hank, what will I do for a whole week without you?"

"Yer'll get by. Liam'll keep yer busy an' ah'll be back next Sat'day. Take care till then."

"You too, sweetheart." They kissed again and then he quietly left.

Caroline arose soon after, feeling the loneliness of being alone once again after spending time with Hank. She hugged herself, telling herself that he'd be back in a week and they'd have another glorious two nights and a day of passion. She dressed in her work clothes and went downstairs to begin cleaning again, work seeming to make her time pass more quickly.

That week they had the first snow in Tecumseh Valley for the winter. It froze and many people spent evenings in Gipsy Sally's bar, warming themselves in front of the huge log fire. Caroline was kept busy serving them drinks, carting wood for the fire and, after all patrons had departed for the night, cleaning up the bar ready for the next day.

Meantime Hank had sailed south to collect the shipment of whiskey Liam needed to see him through the winter, when shipping could not berth due to ice on the harbour. As he toiled on the ship he had plenty of time to remember Caroline and the wonderful love making they had enjoyed together. Fleetingly he wondered if anything long term would come of the liaison, before just accepting that questions such as that were in the hands of fate and out of his control; he would just continue to love her while she was there and wanted him.

The following weekend was spent much the same as the previous. Their joy of reunion was deep and once again each felt complete. They made love twice on the Saturday night, again on Sunday morning, Sunday afternoon and evening, each time being very careful to use a condom. Neither enjoyed having to use condoms, but they both knew that their use was a necessary evil.

The following week the harbour froze and shipping ceased. To Caroline's eye, the sight was picture perfect, white snow on land, white ice on the water. A snow covered ship trapped at the wharf by the sudden freeze, snow covered fir trees and snow covered tussock and beaches; all new sights to a girl raised in the mountains.

Work at Gipsy Sally's continued but now Hank was here permanently, working at sawing and splitting firewood. They slept together every night, making love at least once a night. Caroline's courses appeared regularly indicating that the use of condoms was working to prevent pregnancy.

Winter passed, as all seasons do. The ice broke up in the harbour and the lovers' parted temporarily as Hank resumed his work on the ships, bringing much needed food to Tecumseh Valley, still isolated by road due to the snow on the hills. After six weeks of working on the ships, the snow was clear enough on the hills for his wagon to make it to Spencer.

"Darling, please take me with you so I can see my Pa," Caroline begged Hank.

"Nah, not yet. Ah don' know what the track's like. May be snow covered in places, may have slipped away. Ah need to go meself this time, next trip ah'll take yer."

She could not change his mind so she waited at Gipsy Sally's for his return. There was great excitement at Gipsy Sally's that week because word had come that a vaudeville show was arriving on Friday and they would put on a show on Saturday night. Caroline watched as the stage was set up and had time to chat to some of the women in the show. She noticed that they were all very pretty and used makeup and suggestive clothing and poses to make themselves appear sexy to men. The men in the town were falling over themselves to talk to them and Caroline noticed that most of the women were taking details and apparently making appointments for assignations with the men.

After the bar had emptied on Friday evening Caroline took the opportunity to talk with some of the women. She found out that they were whores, women who would let men fuck them for payment. She noticed that they seemed to enjoy this work, had plenty of money, had lots of sex, although she was told that not all men were good lovers, most didn't care whether the woman achieved her release or not, and some even mistreated them. Caroline was intrigued by the whole idea of being paid for sex and for a second even thought she could charge Hank, but then realised the difference between a lover and a trick, as the girls called their men.

The show on Saturday night was a rip-roaring success. The bar was packed, takings almost doubled compared with a normal Saturday, the men were very enthusiastic as they watched the titillating show and it was, she judged, a great success. She also noted several men leave the bar after the show, presumably to keep appointments with the show girls.

She was overjoyed when she noticed Hank at the bar having a quiet word with Liam. She approached him and unashamedly kissed him.

"How was your trip?" she asked him, noting that he looked very dejected.

"Yeah, trip was fine. Bit'a snow still aroun' but nothin' too bad. Liam says ah can take yer up ter yer room," he says mysteriously, reaching out for her hand.

They climb the stairs in silence, hand in hand, and sit on her bed.

"How's my Pa?" she asks, concerned in case something's wrong.

"Sweetheart, ah'm afeard ah've got bad news fer yer. Yer Pa died during the winter. He musta got real cold an' had no food or coal and jus' froze to death. Ah'm sorry."

Caroline threw herself against him, hugging his chest as he put his arms about her. She screamed her anger, frustration and grief into his chest, pounding him with her fists as he held her comfortingly. After about ten minutes she quietened down, and lay in his arms, sobbing. She remembered her Pa, the fun times they'd had together, the hard work they'd done together, his hopes and dreams, all for naught. What a waste of a life, she thought. What had he achieved? Very little. He'd even sent her away. He'd died alone, a broken, hungry, penniless cold human being. Her sobbing deepened as she felt waves of grief and loss passing through her body. What is the point of life? What is the point of dreaming grand dreams, of working hard to try to achieve these dreams, of being good, of doing what people expect of you, and of maintaining standards of decency if a person who does all this is allowed to just die, friendless and alone?

After an hour she was ready to face the world again. Her wrath against life and God was spent; she was left empty, weak and distraught. Hank kissed her and reassured her that he loved her and would take care of her. Together they walked downstairs. By now everyone in the bar had heard the news and supported and consoled Caroline as she tried to continue her work.

Later that night the bar had emptied. Hank had helped Caroline clean up and together they climbed the stairs. She was unusually, but not unexpectedly, quiet. They climbed into bed together and lay beside each other, bodies pressed together for reassurance in their grief. Caroline's sobbing began once again and continued until they both found the solace of sleep.