Tecumseh Valley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next morning they awoke and lay in bed together, discussing her Pa, his dreams and what a wonderful father he had been to her. Gradually the present overcame the loss and they made sweet, gentle love together.

"I wish her hadn't sent me away," she said, "He might still be alive now. I could have helped him, cooked for him." A sob escaped, convulsing her whole body.

"Yeah, that may be. But then again, yer mighta joined him too. If there ain't no food or coal, yer ain't got nothin'to cook and nothin' ter cook with. Yer'd probably have both froze."

They continued to lie together quietly for a while.

"Well, I guess he doesn't need the $22.48 I've saved for him, so I guess it's mine now."

"Yup, ah guess so. What're yer lookin' ter do with it?"

"I think I'll buy some fancy clothes and become a whore."

"Eh what? What about us? Do yer know what life as a whore would be like?"

"I talked to the show girls last night. They seemed to have all the fun, all the nice clothes, they went places, saw the world. No point being good and staying here working hard when I can simply have lots of sex and fun while making lots of money."

"But what about us? Ah thought yer loved me. Ah'd a hoped that we'd a got married maybe and settled down to raise kids together."

She looked at him, then held him tightly.

"We still can in a while. But first I have to do this and experience life before I settle down. I'll still be here when you want me, and I promise not to charge you. I also promise to get the men to use condoms so I won't get pregnant or catch any disease that the show girls were telling me about. And I also promise I won't let men sleep with me overnight; that's for you only. In fact, when you're in town I'll be off limits for anyone else. OK? I can't really be fairer than that."

"OK, Ah guess it's yer life an' ah've got no right to tell you what to do," he replied after several thought-filled minutes. "Jes' be careful, that's all ah can say."

They spent a love and sex filled weekend at the end of which they were both satiated and relaxed, the sharpness of her grief having been blunted by their love making. As a bonus it was only a few days since her last bleeding so they could make love without the need for condoms. On Monday both returned to work and Hank set out inland with a wagon filled with provisions.

That night Caroline surprised the local patrons by flirting with them, seeming to actively encourage their sexual advances. When asked by one more forward guy she told him that she and Hank had an agreement that while he was out of town she could work as a whore after her barmaid duties. This news spread like wildfire through the bar and Caroline was surprised when she found she had bookings for several men after work that evening.

Her first client after work was Slim, the horse owner. He put his arm around her waist as she finished her work and together they walked upstairs to her bedroom. He was quick and to the point, lifting her skirts and petticoats, pulling down her drawers, rolling on the condom that Caroline supplied and, after spitting on his hand and wiping that on her cunny entrance and the condom, he pushed his hard prick into her. Fortunately his prick was like him, thin, and went in without too much trouble. It was all over in a couple of minutes. He came, nowhere near as hard as Hank usually did, withdrew, tossed his condom in the rubbish, paid her the $5 that she had decided to charge, and left.

Caroline was frustrated. It was the first time she had been dissatisfied after sex and she realised what a wonderful person Hank is to be able to satisfy her needs so completely. However, $5 was $5 and that seemed an easy way to earn it. She went downstairs and waited on the street outside the entrance for her next client.

He arrived on schedule. Jeff walked her upstairs and took his time a little more, spending time arousing Caroline and himself fully before donning a condom and slowly and sexily fucking her to a very satisfying orgasm, during which he also came hard. He lay with her for a short time afterwards, kissing her and cuddling together as the post-coital glow washed through them. He then dressed and left. She thought she could quite happily love this man if Hank wasn't around, except that his highly religious prim and proper wife would probably object.

She serviced two more after Jeff, cumming with one of them while the other was much like Slim. She then went to bed and slept with her final thought being that this was a very easy way to make $20.

The next morning she awoke bright and early and decided to try her luck on the street. She dressed provocatively and just stood outside Gipsy Sally's. She didn't have long to wait until a young man, who was probably only about her own age, walked past, then turned and walked back again.

"You see anything you like?" she asked.

"Yeah. Are you available for, um, ..."

He stopped, looking flustered and embarrassed.

"Do you want to fuck me? Is that what you want to know?"

He turned crimson. "Yes," he replied, dropping is eyes.

"Come with me."

Caroline took his hand and led him upstairs to her room. She quickly stripped his trousers off, massaged his steadily growing prick, then lay down on the bed.

"Have you done this before?" she asked him.

"N-n-no," he stammered.

She pulled up her skirts, pulled down her bloomers, and spread her legs, pointing to her parts. She showed him how to arouse a woman and he was obviously a fast learner because soon she was dripping. She rolled a condom onto his prick and assisted him to enter her, slowing him down to avoid premature release. He thrust several times then was overcome, squirting his cum into his condom as he writhed in the ecstasy of his first orgasm with a woman.

He withdrew quickly, removed his condom, paid and left hurriedly. Oh well, taking his virginity had been a bit of fun. Hopefully he'll learn sometime to satisfy a woman as well. She dressed and went down to start work in the bar.

The weekend came and so did Hank, many times. Caroline recounted her stories of her week of whoredom, her descriptions arousing Hank so that he came a total of eleven times in the two nights and one day he was with her. Caroline lost count of her cums, but under Hank's loving ministrations it was far more than eleven. It was even more satisfying because it was the week after her bleeding so they made love bareback.

Hank left again on Monday and Caroline resumed her whoring. Many men now returned to experience her lustiness as she encouraged them to satisfy her and, in doing so, to experience even stronger and more satisfying orgasms themselves.

On the Friday evening of that week she had finished work, entertained two clients then climbed into bed. She was close to sleep when she heard the door open. In the dim lamplight she saw a man enter her room and as he approached she saw it was Liam. She smelt his strong whiskey smell from a distance away.

"What do you want?" she asked, "Why are you here?"

"I want what you're selling the men. I want your body. You're using my premises for your business so I see no reason why I shouldn't have some too," he slurred, obviously affected by the drink.

"Listen, Liam," she attempted to reason with him, "I'll let you fuck me if you want but not like this. I want you sober, not drunk, and we'll discuss terms tomorrow. Now please leave and let me sleep."

"No, I'm going to fuck you now, you little whore."

He proceeded to undo his belt and exposed his hard cock. He then forced himself on Caroline, ripping the covers off her, pulling up her nightie and holding her down on the bed with his body. Caroline struggled furiously but she couldn't shift his body due to his weight. She felt his knees push her thighs apart and was unable to resist. Then he positioned his rampant prick at her entrance and pushed hard.

"Aaarrgghhh!" screamed Caroline as his prick pulled the unprepared sensitive skin in her cunny entrance.

"Shut the fuck up," he growled, slapping her across the cheek with his hand. "This is what whores deserve so just accept it."

He pulled almost all the way out, then started fucking her deeply, each time causing pain, which gradually reduced as she started producing lubrication. Then she realised with horror; it was her fertile time and he wasn't wearing a condom!

She renewed her struggles. "Pull it out," she screamed at him, "You need to wear a condom; you'll make me pregnant."

"Shut up, whore. That's what whores get, pregnant. You deserve it."

He continued fucking her until a very few strokes later he thrust deeply and tensed as he injected his baby-making sperm deep in her cunny against her cervix. He rested there a few seconds then withdrew, wiping his prick on her nightie, before leaving the room.

Caroline felt used and abused, dirty and very fearful. How would she cope if she was pregnant? What would happen to her? What would happen to the baby? Oh God, she prayed, please don't let me be pregnant. She climbed out of bed and went to her chamber pot, inserting her finger into her cunny and twirling it around as one of the whores had explained to her when she was talking with them. A thick glob of semen fell out into the pot. I guess that's most of it, she thought; wish I could get it all though. She climbed back into bed and tossed for several hours before dropping into a restless sleep.

The next morning she arrived in the bar at 10am as usual. Liam was there and he approached her, looking extremely remorseful and contrite.

"Caroline, please forgive me. I was drunk and didn't know what I was doing. Are you alright?"

"I'm alive. I may also be pregnant."

"Oh god, I certainly hope you're not. Is it your fertile time?"

"Yes, right in the middle of it."

"I'm sorry. I'm really very, very sorry. But I can't undo it. I just miss my wife so much and the thought of you offering release to all those men but not to me was just too much. I should never have done it; I'm so sorry."

"Well, all you had to do was ask and wear a condom. However, what's done is done. I forgive you, and time will tell about the baby."

Caroline worked on Saturday and when Hank arrived in the evening he noticed she was rather more subdued than usual but she made no mention of Liam; she knew Hank could easily kill him if he knew. Hank naturally thought it was because of her working and whoring. They went to bed and made love gently, Caroline slowing things down because she was still quite sore after Liam's unlubricated fucking. Hank wore a condom although he didn't like it but as there was a chance that she wasn't pregnant to Liam, it was worth taking the precaution.

During Sunday Caroline told him about Liam on condition that Hank wouldn't do anything to him. Hank was, naturally, furious and it took all Caroline's persuasive powers to prevent him from taking the law into his own hands. They again made love several times during the day and evening, then parted on Monday morning.

Over the next two weeks Caroline was in an increasing state of stress as she waited for her monthly bleed. Once three weeks had passed with no sign since Liam's forced intercourse, she broke the news to Hank one Sunday that she was probably pregnant. She also told Liam, who was distraught over the situation.

"Please don't tell anyone else," he begged. "I'll find a doctor who can terminate it," he promised.

Time went on. Caroline's work as a barmaid continued and she also continued with her paying clients at night. She was now feeling sick each morning, barely eating breakfast and often vomiting it back up. This confirmed her worst fears of being pregnant.

"Darling," she said to Hank on the Sunday morning when they woke up together, "I don't know if I can go on. I can't have this baby. Who would take care of it while I work? This is no place to raise a child. Life is just so hard. First Ma, then Pa, now this. You're the only good thing that's still in my life."

"Sweetheart, Ah'll stand by yer. We can pretend it's my baby; ah'll help you raise it as me own. Ah'll always be there for yer."

Once again during the weekend they made sweet love, each coming many times and reaffirming their love for each other. On Sunday evening Hank proposed.

"Darling Caroline, I ain't much of a catch but I really must ask yer, will yer marry me?"

Caroline gazed at his wonderful rugged face that she knew so well. She smiled, took both his hands in hers. "Yes, my dearest, I will be your wife if you'll have me."

They hugged then again made gentle sweet love together before sleeping soundly.

They parted on Monday morning as usual. Around midday a rider rode up to Gipsy Sally's. He was panting, covered in dust and his horse was frothing at the mouth. He ran inside and accosted Caroline.

"Are you Caroline?" he asked.

"Yes," she replied, "How can I help you?"

"There's been a terrible accident. Hank's wagon and horses have gone off the cliff. I arrived there and Hank lay under the wagon. His back was obviously broken and he was bleeding badly. He was very weak but he told me to tell Caroline that he was sorry. A few moments later he died."

Caroline grew very still and quiet. She had a faraway look in her eye and appeared composed as she replied with a simple "Thank you" before she turned away, removed her apron and went upstairs. Perhaps too composed some would say later.

A few minutes later there was a loud thump outside. Liam and several other men in the bar went to investigate. They found her down beneath the stairs that led to Gipsy Sally's. Caroline's beautiful body was twisted and she had obviously broken her neck in the fall. Her eyes flickered open and then closed forever. In her hand when she died was a note that cried "Fare thee well, Tecumseh Valley".