Ted Online Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Could he validly work in a lab with someone like Trudy and truly make a difference? Or would it just be an opportunity to work on his personal one on one relationships with her and Helen? The latter is something he wanted, he needed to spend time alone with all three of them. But without the former... he just didn't know. He needed to be useful in his job, in play, and for the ladies in his life. The second two weren't really in question right now, just the former.

The reason for his current doubts stemmed from the attached multi-dimensional math and designs for the zero-point conversion field that the zero-point power core used. It was so far over his head and current math knowledge, that he might as well have been a baby trying to defend a doctoral thesis. He hoped that no one would ask him too many questions about it.

Of course, Mia had said he would need to concentrate on catching up on all the advancements. Maybe Trudy could teach him? That would work for a while, as long as he was working toward the goal of being truly useful. He bobbed his head a little in small motions, now that he'd figured that out he felt a bit better. He just needed to go back to school so to speak.

He grinned, as he wasn't only hot for teacher, he'd be scoring with her as well.

Still, he had nothing to do, and without a little help, studying the math wouldn't do him any good. There were too many symbols that he didn't even recognize the functions for in this new bizarre math.

The game of course would be another plus. With quantum connections the government couldn't really stop him from playing virtually on earth unless they shut down the game altogether. He also had Nicci and Kara in his life, and even though that seemed more temporary to him, it was also familiar. He was rather fond of them both, and he knew they liked him, but he also knew it would never go further than that.

Really, his job here at Cyber Dreams, and Jennifer was all that he'd miss. Sara maybe a little, they'd connected intimately during sex, far more than either of them had expected, but that would fade almost painlessly over time. They hadn't been that close. He also realized he'd pretty much given up on the idea of the law being overturned, he saw his future out there in space, and on Mars now, even if he would visit Earth virtually.

He didn't remember consciously deciding that, except right now he was already distancing himself from the place. Saying goodbye in his mind, since of course he couldn't tell anyone he'd be leaving soon. He felt a bit guilty about Silvia, her life's work had saved him, given him hope when he had none, and had given him the love of his life.

The exotically beautiful brunette doctor held herself aloof, but that didn't change the fact he had a soft spot for her because of what she'd done. So he felt guilty, after all, he was planning on making a run for it.

Though truly, the government were really the ones that took her work away from her by outlawing it. Staying behind and being a martyr wouldn't make a difference to Silvia's life work and ambitions. Her dream to help severely handicapped people was gone either way. Still, he felt that guilt, like he was abandoning her somehow.

Trudy said in her boring lab assistant real world voice, "Dr. Stedman. Dr. Trent would like to see you in her office if you have a moment."

He cleared his throat, "That's fine, let her know I'm on my way."

He turned to Jen, "Jen, I'm going to skate out after, see you tomorrow?"

Jen nodded absently without looking up, she must be concentrating on something pretty hard, "Later Ted," and then she bit her bottom lip cutely as she studied the screen.

He got up and headed toward Silvia's office, which was across from the lab where he recharged himself...

Chapter Twenty-Nine

"Ted, come in," she said in a slightly weary voice, "Shut the door please."

He closed the door and sat in the chair in front of her desk.

"What can I do for you doc..." he stopped when she held up her hand.

"Please Ted, call me Silvia," she said with a sigh.

He tilted his head, "Silvia, are you alright?" he asked in a truly concerned voice.

She shrugged off his question and looked him in the eyes, her voice was pleasantly conversational, and without its usual clinical or professional edge, "How are you Ted, doing alright? Any problems either in your virtual home or with the android?"

He shook his head, "No, no mental problems that I know of. The virtual world feels as real as this one ever did to me, and this android body feels the same as well."

She sighed, and sniffled. She got tears in her eyes, and then looked away with a hysterical giggle as she wiped them away.

He started to wonder if she was losing her mind.

She nodded and smiled at him through building tears, "That's great Ted, that's wonderful. Do you know how long I've waited for a moment like this? To hear a patient tell me they're life is full thanks to my hard work. I've been working eighty hours a week Ted, for the last ten years developing this technology."

She smiled wryly, "I'm a genius, did you know? I graduated medical school at the age of twenty. Even did a few years in a hospital until I got into research medicine."

She sniffled and looked up at me, "My little brother can't walk, did you know? Sweet kid, he's got his arms, but he's totally numb from the middle of his chest down. Paralyzed. I did all this for him, and people like him. Like you Ted. Ten years of my life.

"Ten years of hard work, of turning down handsome men like you Ted, because I had to focus. I became the ice queen, stopped playing the field and enjoying myself. Stopped dating. The truth is Ted I like how beautiful I am, and I love that I attract men. I used to anyway. I... gave it all up though, because I needed to do good things. Gave up ten years of my life for my brother, and people like you."

He just listened, she was obviously close to the edge and needed to talk to someone. Apparently he'd gotten picked. He couldn't imagine what she was going through. To just reach her dreams only to have them shattered by some jackass in D.C.

She looked up into his eyes and he almost flinched away from the pain in them, but managed to hold that back and maintain eye contact as she spoke softly, "And after all that heartache and sacrifice. Giving up half my twenties and thirties when all my friends kept having fun. After succeeding and giving you a good life, a life I planned on giving to my younger brother as well."

Her voice became bitter and loud at this point, "And then some fucking piece of shit paranoid close minded bastards tell me I'm breaking the law?"

Her voice returned to a calm soft voice as she asked, "What do you think Ted?"

He frowned in thought, and decided to just go with the truth, "I think you're an amazing woman Silvia, and you've given me a great gift. I also think the law is complete bullshit, and is the result of as you say, paranoia and blind prejudice."

She looked down for a moment, "You think I'm amazing? I've seen you look at me Ted. You've wanted me since I walked into the hospital room, and when Sara was sucking your cock, you looked at me as if you wanted my mouth or pussy around it, am I wrong?"

He was completely shocked by her cursing. Not in a judgmental way, it just didn't fit the exotically beautiful woman in front of him who'd always seemed so poised and professional. Or perhaps it did, maybe it was only that he was finally meeting the real Silvia Trent right now.

He nodded and it all felt surreal as he said in a strong voice, "I admit, your one of the most beautiful and naturally sexy woman that I've ever met. Yes, I've thought about it more than once."

She got up and took off her lab coat. She had on a short loose red skirt that barely made her mid-thigh, with black designs on it, and a tight blouse with the three top buttons undone showing her cleavage. She circled the desk, and sat on it right in front of his chair, and she looked down at him.

He couldn't fail to notice she had no panties on, and her glistening pussy was on full display for several long moments before she crossed her legs in a deliberately slow manner. She had a sexy beautiful mound and light pink labia, and from this close distance he could smell her arousal.

Somehow, he kept his eyes on her face as she said in a soft voice with a hint of sultry, "Would it surprise you to know I've wanted you since I walked into that same hospital room. The older handsome man that looked at my body with hungry and frustrated eyes, and then later in his new android body. It's why I always walked around like I had a stick in my ass whenever you were around. I had to stay professional and hide how hot your gaze made me.

"After you left that day in the lab, I fucked my own fingers while I fantasized about it being my sweet lips you had fucked with that monster of a cock. So... Ted. Will you, make love to me right here. My life's work is gone, I don't have to hold back anymore. I don't have to be the good girl, or suppress my desires for the greater good."

He was so fucking hard, and he couldn't believe this was happening.

Her voice was definitely sultry now, and begging as she looked down at him and enunciated slowly, "So... Please Ted, make love to me, fuck me, spank me, do whatever you want to me."

He stood and grabbed her legs, and spread them as he stepped up to the desk. She was gorgeous, and her eyes were wide, pupils dilated, and her breathing was shallow as he cupped a hand behind her neck and pulled her into a soft warm exploring kiss. She was completely his already. She held nothing back as she melted into their kiss and moaned into his mouth with need and desire.

Perhaps years of pent up need and desire.

The real thing was so much better than any of the wild fantasies he'd had. She worked his pants open and caressed his cock slowly, as he unbuttoned her blouse and pushed it off and down her arms. He broke the kiss and saw that she wasn't wearing a bra, he hadn't even noticed that since his attention had been on her exposed pussy earlier, and before that she'd had the lab coat on.

Her generous C cups were full and rounded, with pink eraser sized and colored nipples against her darker creamy skin. In her thirties or not, they barely sagged at all, and were perfect. Just like the rest of her supple body and flawless skin.

She gasped when he leaned down and took one into his hot mouth, and teased it with strikes of his tongue, and licked around it in circles, finally to slather it as he sucked harder, and then he moved to the other. She was stroking him harder now too, and her hand felt amazing. Her body was even better than he'd imagined, and he had a very good imagination.

He stood up and pulled her off the desk, "Knees, I want to see that pretty face looking up at me."

She smiled sultrily and stepped into him for a deep lingering kiss, and when she broke it she slithered down his body, dragging her soft breasts and hard nipples against his body the whole way. When she got to her knees she grabbed his base and started to stroke, while she looked up with knowing exotic eyes through her long eyelashes. She softly licked his tip teasingly, and then moaned in pleasure at the taste of his pre-cum.

"Do you like this Ted, seeing me on my knees?" she asked in a sensual voice with a wicked look in her eyes.

She didn't wait for an answer, and slowly wrapped her lips tightly around his sensitive tip, and sucked hard as she slowly moved forward, and his long, thick, and hard cock disappeared into her beautiful sexy face. It felt incredible, and he gathered her brown hair in his hands and cupped the back of her head gently.

She cupped his balls with her right hand, and played with his taint as she took all of him into her mouth, and then gagged, recovered, and then determinedly swallowed the rest into her throat. Her other hand moved between her own legs, and he could see it moving quickly underneath her short sexy skirt.

She popped off his cock and nuzzled it with her cheek, while looking up at him temptingly, "Ted, feed me your cum, I need it. Did you want to cum on my pretty face, or in my mouth?"

Then she was fucking her face on his cock, and he gasped in pleasure and his body started to thrust in and out in time with her. She encouraged him with sounds of muted pleasure.

He managed to get out, "Swallow," as his balls boiled and the ecstasy took his body. The way she looked up into his eyes as she started to swallow his offering was so incredibly intense. Then she started to buck and shake in pleasure on her own hand a moment later.

She moaned in pleasure as they both came down, his cock was still in her mouth, though not down her throat, as she sucked softly in pleasure trying to get the rest.

When she popped off he picked her up, put her back on the desk, and dropped to his knees without a word. He made his own noises of approval this time, as he fed on the liquid pleasure she'd just gotten all over her firm supple thighs and beautiful sex.

Silvia said in a breathless voice as she thrust toward his face, "Oh Ted, holy shit that's good. I didn't... I didn't expect... this... god that's... amazing!"

He sucked in her clit and used vibratory moans in pleasure, knowing just how much she was enjoying this turned him on beyond belief. It sent her over into a scream of ecstasy which meant there was some more tasty juice for him to lap up from her beautiful sex.

He loved eating all pussy, he really did. But Silvia's was just... gorgeous, a perfect mound, and he ran his tongue along her light pink labia as Silvia exploded, staying away from her most sensitive nub for the moment so as not to overstimulate her.

He lapped up her juice, and then stood, and lined up at her pussy. He grabbed her hair, and pulled her forward into a kiss. A soft gentle kiss which had her melting against him again, and as he slowly pushed forward into her warm wet heaven, he slowly increased the passion of the kiss.

He could still hardly believe he was getting to fuck the exotic and beautiful Dr. Silvia Trent. Luckily, his body knew exactly what to do as he filled her up and kissed her with passion. She was tight, and eager as she broke the kiss to lean back on her hands for leverage, and started to thrust grind into him as he started to slam in and out of her.

She looked so beautiful like that, their eyes locked together, back arched, her tits stuck straight out and shook enticingly each time their bodies slapped, bumped, and grinded together. The truth is that was why he'd had her suck him off first, he knew he wouldn't have lasted long fucking Silvia if he hadn't. It had been a desire that lived in the back of his mind ever since the hospital room, a desire he never dreamed would actually come to fruition, and the reality of it put all of his fantasies to shame.

She was wanton, responsive, sexy as hell, and wanted him just as badly. The fact she wanted him so badly might have been the biggest turn on of all. He knew for a fact Silvia could have had anyone she wanted. She was just that beautiful.

She came several times, and when he filled her up, they just switched positions. He took her hard and fast doggy style and gave her that spanking she'd begged for earlier, while she bucked back into him with abandon. For his fourth load of the morning, she rode him as he laid down on top of her desk. They both absolutely reeked of hot sweaty sex when they were finally sated.

They fucked the whole two hours he had left at work, minus that initial conversation, and then cuddled for a short time after. He'd have to recharge soon, and get back to virtual world.

She kissed his shoulder, and her voice was calm, relaxed. Soft.

"Ted, thank you for that. I know we can't have a real relationship, I mean... once they shut down the trial that will be it right? I'm sorry, it's so fucking selfish, but could we do this again before that happens? I do like you Ted, but, I'm kind of a hot mess right now."

He kissed her softly, "Anytime you want. Don't feel too guilty about using me for comfort, and I won't feel like an ass for taking advantage of your vulnerability. Deal?"

She smiled and kissed him softly, "Deal."

He continued, "I like you to Silvia, and it is what it is. You've seen the reports of my online life right? I'll certainly miss you when..." he trailed off.

She giggled, "Yes, I've seen the reports, but your right, this can't go any farther than a short term fun time affair, so I'm not jealous that you're in love with an A.I."

She said in a mocking clinical voice, "Your outlook on this sounds good Doctor Stedman, that's a practical, and very fun arrangement," she sighed and continued in her normal voice, "I've never cum that hard when a guy ate me out, you're very good at it. Most guys either treat the clit like a magic button and don't know when to hit it hard or lay off of it, or don't even have a clue what it is."

He shrugged, "I've been doing it a long time, I enjoy it which I'm sure helps with that. Just like there's nothing hotter for a guy than a woman that enjoys being on her knees like you showed me. Nothing ruins head like a disgusted look on your partner's face."

She kissed his shoulder, "You realize were cuddling naked on my office desk during business hours right. It stinks like sex in here too, we need to get cleaned up. Ted, you're a great guy, I'm sorry things are going this way. I wish..." she trailed off instead of stating impossibilities.

Ted pulled her close and kissed her forehead, "You are an amazing woman Silvia, for what it's worth I'm sorry, and not just because I'm getting shafted too."

They managed to sneak into the lab half dressed, and clean up. She also grabbed an air fresher for her office, and gave Ted a lingering goodbye kiss before he got up on the charger.

He sighed as Silvia left back across the hall. Now he'd be missing Sara, Jennifer, and Silvia. Ironically, he felt closer to Silvia than he did to any of the other two, and it wasn't because of the sex. Silvia had pretty much bared her soul to him, and he felt like he'd glimpsed the woman underneath. He also had an idea, but for now he'd keep it to himself. Right now things were too crazy and unsure to be adding to the pile. He brought up the interface, and clicked the logoff button.

Chapter Thirty

Mia snuggled him tightly and sighed in pleasure.

"Hi," he said softly, and kissed her head. He felt like he went from one woman to the next, not that he was really complaining about that, but he was looking forward to the game today and some alone time. He didn't really expect to see Kara or Nicci for another day or two, perhaps longer.

Mia sighed, "So, you're broke, and the Warehouse should be ready for you in two days. When did you want to work on that, since you still have to be at work in the mornings. Although, we can set it up so you can bounce back and forth if you want? You're hearing will be doubled in case Jen or someone else tries to get your attention."

He frowned in thought, "Maybe in the afternoons? I'm also worried they'll expect me all day when the power supply works tomorrow."

She shook her head and hummed in disagreement, "Not one person will complain if you just work half days. They all see you as a man running out of time. Plus, with the billions the invention will bring in they really won't care."

He nodded, "I suppose that makes sense, so yeah, I can do the swapping thing, and even give up the game for a couple of weeks, and work on it in the afternoons. Weekends and nights too if we start to run out of time, but from what Trudy said that won't be a big issue. I'll probably drop Kara and Nicci a note to message me when they plan to be there though, and if they do want me I'll skip building that afternoon. Our nights as usual I guess? I need some time off."

123456...9