Ted Online Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He caressed her face and said, "Sorry, I underestimated you again. I'm worried I might have made other assumptions as well. Why don't we spend the next hour finding out what you enjoy in bed? I'm going to explore every bit of this luscious body, and be both gentle and rough, so you need to tell me what you like best, or show me."

Her eyes widened and she kissed him passionately, he concluded that was a definite yes.

He proceeded to do just that. He was a little surprised at what he found, she didn't hate the rough stuff, but she responded best to soft touches. She didn't mind if he spanked her, or even played with her ass, but it didn't do much for her. Her breasts on the other hand were extremely sensitive, and he got her to orgasm several times just gently kneading her generous supple flesh and suckling on her nipples.

Her clit was also extremely sensitive, and she liked it best when he rubbed above her hood, but she loved it when he rubbed hard against her G-spot. She loved to be kissed, just about everywhere, but especially on the back of her neck, and just underneath her earlobes. By the time he was done kissing, touching, and pleasuring her body with his cock, he'd lost count of the number of orgasms he'd given her.

He was also a little upset, why in the world would she have such a sensitive body in a game where the players would most likely use her roughly like a fuck toy? Between that and her pussy's whirlpool of suction, it was no wonder she'd never had an orgasm before. He realized she'd almost have to have a really sensitive body, if just the mental pleasure her mind had at blowing him was enough to send her over the edge.

Although he rethought that part when it came to the impromptu tit job. The friction on her sensitive globes would have definitely helped her reach the edge. Still, she was clearly capable of it just giving him a blowjob.

He could only guess that when she'd gotten the job they just tacked the wings, horns, and tail on her normal virtual body, and hadn't changed the rest of it to tailor it to the job. Like her sensitivities. Perhaps that wasn't possible, maybe once their bodies parameters were chosen they couldn't be changed. He wasn't sure, although he did remember Helen changing her eye color once to make a point.

Still, Helen had changed it right back, maybe it wasn't so much that they couldn't change their bodies, and just that they identified with it and didn't want to.

He frowned, he also remembered thinking that Amber enjoyed a good hard spanking when he'd tried it the first time, the truth was it seemed to be a neutral thing, didn't hurt but it also didn't do anything for her.

At the time, he'd been fooled by her overwhelming joy and enjoyment at pleasuring him. He was glad he'd taken the time to figure it all out right, like he had with Silvia, Trudy, Mia, and Helen. Plus, it'd been a hell of a lot of fun. Nothing was better than a woman's scream of pleasure when he was the cause.

He pulled her into his arms and spooned her from behind.

She was shaking a bit, and he smiled, her last orgasm had been rather spectacular.

"You alright?" he asked softly.

She giggled, "Yes Ted. Okay doesn't quite cover it. That was... incredible."

He kissed the back of her neck and she shivered, and he whispered, "For me too Amber."

She sighed and pushed back into him a little, and squeezed his cock, which was currently nestled between her delectable warm ass cheeks.

"I should go. Your friend is coming back. Tomorrow lunch? I added myself to your overlay so you can contact me anytime okay?"

He nodded, and kissed her shoulder, "Can you dress me, since you undressed me?"

She giggled, and nodded, "Sure. I love you Ted. See you tomorrow."

He hugged her and kissed her neck in response, he wouldn't say it until he felt it, but he had to admit he was feeling closer to her now. Part of it was shallow, but there was another part that made him truly concerned for her.

She disappeared and he was suddenly in his armor.

He stood up and went over to the table in the room, it just had a couple of chairs. He sat down as the door opened, and Jen peaked in. Her shoulders relaxed as she saw he was alone, and she came in.

"Hi Ted," she said softly, and smiled at him with that sweet smile he loved.

"Hi Jen, sorry about that."

She waved that away, "No, I'm sorry, it was no one's fault that I logged in right then, and if anyone was at fault it was me from staring for so long," she blushed, "I was just so surprised. So Amber? Does that mean you have four A.I.s now, along with Dr. Trent?"

He cleared his throat and felt relieved, apparently she'd let him off the hook, and he waved at the other chair in invitation.

"Sit, please Jen. I'm just dating Amber, and getting to know her, we aren't sure if it's permanent yet like the other four. The circumstances are bit strange on how it happened, but I'm dating her because she loves me and I figured it was the right thing to do. She's actually very nice. Do you really want to know?"

She nodded curiously, so he laid it all out for her, that took a good fifteen minutes.

Jen nodded, "Your life is crazy, do you know that?"

He grinned, "It is. I haven't even told you about..." he went on to tell her about his interesting relationship with Kara and Nicci. He figured he might as well just lay it all out there.

She snorted, "You really are a slut, you're sleeping with anyone that lets you?"

He shook his head, "Actually no. There's about fifty A.I.s on the Mars ship I have a strict hands off policy with."

She snickered, "This is," she trailed off and shook her head, "I feel terribly naïve and sheltered right now."

He shrugged helplessly, "I'd have said you were crazy a month ago if you'd said I'd do any of this. I've never dated more than one woman at a time until then, and didn't ask for any of it. Then I fell in love with Mia and... it all snowballed from there, when she got me with Helen and Trudy. It's different though, without jealousy the expectations of monogamy become ridiculous."

She nodded, "Except you're a hypocrite there."

He grunted, "No doubt, they're all mine. The crazy thing is it fits in with evolution and instincts. It fits in with survival of the fittest, I'm supposed to be selfish that way apparently, Mia says it's healthy for my psyche within limits."

He added after a moment of silence, "Well, all mine except for Kara and Nicci, I think I'm theirs actually. Isn't that terrible? I keep expecting them to get jealous though, and for it all to fall apart, I've been programmed well by society."

She giggled, "At least you can admit it."

He nodded in agreement, "I've said it before, lying would make me a dick. I'm only willing to admit to being a male slut holding a double standard."

She snorted a laugh, "Alright, I need to run."

He raised an eyebrow and asked, "Still friends?"

She smiled, and walked around the table and kissed his cheek, "Always. You're my crazy male slut friend," and then she winked at him and left the room before logging out.

Was it wrong that he was disappointed she didn't log out in the room? Or that he'd been staring at her sexy ass as she'd left?

He shook his head, and logged out himself. He had a date with Mia and was looking forward to it...

Chapter Nineteen

Shiny blue-black hair, bright blue eyes, loving smile, and a soft sweet kiss, with a soft sexy hourglass figure in his arms. He really couldn't ask for a better greeting than that.

"Hi gorgeous."

Mia grinned, "I look like crap."

He chuckled, "Welcome to the real world, but I'd have to disagree with your assessment."

She looked a bit mussed from working all day, but he knew she wouldn't believe him if he told her it made her sexier, so he held his tongue. Some things about women just held true, A.I. or human.

She pouted and held him for a moment, "This is my favorite time, I'm with you and I know I'll have all night with you. Well, not counting the sex."

He snickered, "I won't argue that one, did you want a shower before we leave?"

She shook her head, "I'm clean just... a bit frazzled."

He nodded, "Let's go, where are we going tonight?"

She kissed him and laid down on the bed and said teasingly, "Come find out."

He snuggled up with her and then logged on to virtual world...

He was dressed in a casual pants and a blue collared shirt, along with some comfortable brown shoes with rubber soles that wouldn't slide too much.

She had on a tight red strapless dress that covered a little more than half her breasts, and made it down to just above her knees with a flowing skirt that flared out from her hips. She looked gorgeous, and was in a pair of black three-inch-high heels.

He asked, "Dancing?"

She raised an eyebrow and smiled, "How'd you guess."

He grinned, "My shoes, and your dress."

She nodded, "We're going to the Saturn space station, but this time we're going to a dinner club that has swing music and dancing instead of the Jazz place."

He frowned thoughtfully, "I don't know how to swing dance."

She shrugged and gave him a small smile that somehow looked challenging, "We have a long time for you to learn love. I really like it."

He chuckled, that was good enough for him, "Let's go, or we might never get out of the house, you look amazing, as usual my love."

She walked over and brushed his lips with hers, "Good idea, you're rather tempting yourself Dr. Stedman."

She took his hand and then left. The ship was in the driveway, and they got in, as usual he helped her in and never let go of her hand as the canopy closed and they took off straight up.

Her calling him by his last name like that reminded him of something.

He asked curiously, "So how would you like to be Mrs. Stedman, or one of them at least. I know that wasn't very romantic but..."

She smiled at him, "Helen told me you were talking about marriage, she's still a little shocked. I don't know, there was the law against it, but more than that it's a human thing. I'll love you until the day I go offline, and nothing can change that. Why did you bring it up?"

He explained Silvia's take on it all.

She nodded slowly, "We'll all talk about it. I don't have anything against the idea though, but that won't make me anymore yours than I already am."

"I love you too baby," he pulled her gently into a kiss, and she melted against him.

"It's more than that though, it's a statement to the world around us. A declaration that we're together. I guess in your world that's kind of pointless, since everyone would already know. Umm, what about Amber, did you talk to her?"

She smiled at him wistfully, "I think that in the near future, I'll only get you once every five nights, and I'll miss you even more. She's a bit... interesting given her impulsive nature, but she's exactly your type. I think once you get over the anger..." she trailed off.

He shrugged, "I don't know. I'll be seeing Silvia in the mornings between study time, and I'll see Amber when I game. I don't see why we'd have to change the three-day schedule until the city is ready. At that point I think it will all be moot and we should change to a seven-day schedule."

Mia tilted her head, "Seven-day schedule?" she asked curiously.

He nodded, "Once the city's built you three won't disappear all day. I'll be working in the lab space with Trudy and Helen, and I can't imagine we won't spend time together then. You'll be around too. Amber's job is online, so she'll be around all the time as well. The only one I'd have to visit is Silvia at work. So we'll all see a lot more of each other. I think I'll even be mostly caught up by then and working again instead of studying.

"So I was thinking one date night a week for one on one time, and then two nights a week, maybe the weekends, where we can have a family thing and all hangout on those nights. Once a week should be enough one on one intimacy right? The rest of the time we'd see each other all the time anyway. So... continue as is until we all move into the city, that's my idea."

She bit her lip cutely, now he was wondering if they all did that as she asked, "You've put a lot of thought into all this haven't you?"

He nodded, "I'm still open to other ideas, you ladies can be in charge of that and veto me if you want. But yes, of course I have, I want to be there for all of you as much as possible, and make sure you're all happy."

She kissed him sweetly, and then giggled, "You do know that by the time Sunday night rolls around your dick my fall off, if we're doing the family thing all weekend."

He snorted, "I'll take the risk."

She giggled but then sighed in thought and said seriously, "I think you're right though, it is better than the five date rotation idea, and being together as a whole family is probably just as important as one on one time. I think we lost sight of that when we were splitting up your time. I'll talk to the others."

He looked up as Saturn got bigger in the window, and they flew into the airlock entrance. A few moments later, and they were landing in a parking spot. He kissed and held Mia for a moment, and then they got out and headed to the club.

The club was about half dance floor and half tables. The dancefloor itself was large and in the middle of the large room, the tables were on a raised floor of sorts, which was elevated three or four feet to give diners a view of the entire floor, not just the dancers on the edge. He noted some dancers were doing some pretty crazy shit out there, but others weren't, and he figured it wouldn't take long to learn the basic simple steps.

He turned back to Mia, he'd much rather look at her.

They chatted and ate over dinner, he found himself filling her in on all of what happened the last three days with broad strokes. He also had another suggestion.

"You know, if I slept in the real world I'd have like... five more hours per day. Maybe after our dates we should start logging out, and then cuddle up for sleep?"

He figured that way he could get back to a full morning of studying of sorts, have a little extra time for himself, and still get to drop in on Silvia.

She nodded cautiously, "If you think you'll be okay with that, it's a good idea. You've already done it once so..."

He smiled and said reassuringly, "I'll be fine," at least, he believed he would be. That first time had been a shock, but more because he hadn't known about it than anything else. He figured if it was going to make him flip, he'd have done it days ago when it happened.

After they finished up their meal, it was time to man up and learn to swing dance. It was worth it to him for a couple of reasons, the smile on Mia's face, and secondly dancing was pretty much a mild form of foreplay. At least, for him it was, he loved holding her in that dress. He wasn't the greatest at it, but after about an hour he wasn't horrible either.

Like she'd told him, he'd have a long time to learn it.

When they were done dancing, they took the ship back to his virtual home on Earth, and made it into the bedroom eventually. He loved Mia beyond distraction, beyond reason, and she was just as insatiably hot as he was from when he'd held her while they danced.

He took her over the arm of the sofa from behind, and then against the wall in the hallway with her legs wrapped around his middle. They'd lost their clothes somewhere in all that. Then they took a shower together, and he took her against the tiles from behind again. Finally, they made it into the bed, and had managed to take the edge off their lust and intense attraction enough to make tender and sweet love, instead of fucking like two people possessed.

He held her tightly in the spooning position and kissed her shoulder lightly when they were done. They were going to log out to sleep, but he wanted her to himself a little longer. Plus, there was no point logging out until they were ready to sleep. Or really, to go offline for a couple of hours for systems maintenance, his mind corrected. He decided thinking about it as sleep wouldn't help him adjust or truly accept what he was now.

Whatever that was.

He asked after a few minutes of holding and caressing her, "You ready?"

She sighed in contentment, "I suppose. This is the bittersweet moment of our dates you know. I'm so happy, and had a great time. I'm more than sated and feel wonderful, but it's also the end of our date."

He nodded against her soft blue-black hair, "I know what you mean. But we'll have time for lots of dates."

She chuckled, and snuggle her body back into him, "True. I love you Ted."

He smiled, "I love you too Mia, tonight was fun, even if I didn't know what I was doing."

They logged out, and then snuggled with their android bodies, and he went into offline mode rather quickly, as he was surrounded by her soothing scent.

Chapter Twenty

He discovered that morning at about four am that there might be another positive side effect to the new sleeping arrangement. More group sex.

When he decided to return to full consciousness, it had been because Helen and Trudy were in a sixty-nine and he could hear them going at it. He just watched them for a while, it was a hell of an erotic sight, and turned him on beyond belief. Much hotter than anything he'd watched Nicci and Kara do, simply because he loved Helen and Trudy, which added a dimension to it.

Mia must have been awake too, because she started to give him an ass job as she too watched their display, she ground against him and when he was fully hard she squeezed her ass around his cock and started to stroke it with small movements through their clothes. She was getting a little breathy herself.

He had so many options he wasn't sure what to do. Then he just went with the quickie schedule, it was Helen's turn after all. After undressing, he went over and without even a by your leave, he slammed into Helen's sex, while Trudy continued to lick and nibble on her clit. It was incredibly intense, and then Mia raised the stakes.

Mia got behind him and conformed herself to his back, and started to thrust with him, and grind her sex against the back of his leg. It felt like they were both fucking Helen, as Mia got herself off as well, her breathy gasps right in his ear got more ragged and quick as their little foursome continued.

Mia started to talk dirty right into his ear in a low sensual whisper, and right before he came she shoved a finger into his ass and started to massage his prostrate. The sensations and the atmosphere in the room were intense, and the smell of sex that filled the room only increased his lust. They didn't cum all at once, but there was definitely a domino effect, as one person came everyone else followed.

He wasn't sure who'd gone first, but he was second.

How could he not explode? The gasps and soft feminine sounds of pleasure, along with the occasional sultry words begging for more from three different women that he loved all at once, it was a miracle he'd made it as long as he had.

He grunted as he exploded into Helen, even as Mia exploded behind him, and filled his ears with the sexy breathy sounds of her ecstatic bliss while she coated the back of his leg with her liquid pleasure. With Helen's tight sheath milking his cock, and Mia's finger milking his prostrate, his orgasm seemed to be without end, but everything had an end. When he came down he pulled out, and Trudy gave him a lustful look and started to eat the evidence of his bliss out of Helen. Apparently, they were just getting started...

Their morning activities lasted about an hour before they all showered, so he did manage to get in a couple of hours on his educational overlay before eight just as he'd planned. He didn't stop there though, he kept it up for the rest of the morning. In a way it was relaxing, and he felt no pressure to be anywhere.