Ted Online Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,999 Followers

He'd seen Silvia yesterday after all, he didn't need to see her every day, no more than he was spending hours of alone time with the others every day, which is to say he wasn't. Amber was kind of the exception to that, but the purpose behind that was to get to know her as quickly as possible. He already loved and knew the other four.

He also didn't want to crowd her, Silvia was independent, and going to see her every other day at most seemed the best way to deal with that. So he studied all Sunday morning until lunch time, which gave him a nice stretch of seven hours of alone time.

He absorbed the math and science as quickly as he could read, but didn't really have any new insights into the technology they already had. When it got close to noon, he laid on the bed and logged into virtual world. He threw on a pair of jean shorts and a light shirt, and then drove out to the ocean which was just a few minutes away.

There were some casual eateries on a boardwalk. Toward the ocean was the beach of course, and the other way was a nice park. He'd chosen the location based on Amber's enjoyment of the outdoors. She was a little like Helen in that way he supposed, but it was less about romantic and calm locations for her, and more that Amber just liked being outside doing stuff.

He smiled when he saw her, she looked just like she did in game, without the additions of a tail, horns, and wings of course. Her long raven hair hung down her back, and her chocolate brown eyes were excited as she walked toward him. Her skin was flawless and a dark tan, he knew from experience it was silky to the touch.

The other difference of course, was that she actually wore more clothes than a G-string.

She wore a rather sexy red sundress with black designs on it, and casual sandals. The loose flared skirt barely reached her mid-thigh and moved in the light breeze giving him tantalizing views a little higher up. Her breasts were just as large, and the dress was rather tasteful up top, just giving an enticing view of the first few inches of her mouthwateringly long cleavage. She looked, extremely sexy but gracefully so.

She said hello with her actions, melted her body lightly against his, and greeted him with a soft and slightly teasing kiss. When she pulled away she smiled.

"Hi Ted," her soft pleasant voice practically caressed his name.

"Amber," he said sincerely, "You look fantastic. Stunning, really."

She smiled happily, "Thanks, I've been looking forward to this all day."

They went in the open air building, and grabbed some lunch. There was no front wall, and they had a great view of the ocean, and the people walking by on the boardwalk. Being virtual world, it was an unsurprisingly perfect day, with a warm bright sun, and a light cool breeze that kept it from being too hot.

He nodded slowly, "Me too, I've been wanting to see what you really look like. Plus, it's a little more... even out here."

She tilted her head, and bit her lip in a flirty way, "You approve?"

He did very much, but he only nodded lightly in agreement.

Outside of her brown instead of blue eyes, the very slight difference in hair color, and the much larger than D cup chest, she could be Mia's sister. She really was his type as far as looks went. Not as perfect as Mia that way, but so close as to hardly matter. He really hadn't noticed that before, the wings, tail, and horns had distracted him from that fact.

Not that he didn't enjoy variety, or dislike other looks, he thought Trudy's golden blonde tresses and Helen's red hair beautiful, and both of them sexy as hell.

He felt her foot on the side of his, and absurdly found himself playing footsie at forty-three years of age, and enjoying himself no less. Compared to her usual behavior this was very light flirting.

He paid close attention as she talked, and she did talk a lot, seemingly about anything that popped into her head. That isn't to say she was ditzy, because she wasn't, not at all. She was an A.I., high intelligence was a given. She just didn't filter her thoughts very much, and sexy scattered genius was about the best description he could come up with in the moment.

He didn't mind much either, her voice was pleasant, just short of a bedroom voice, and had an undertone of excitement which kept his attention quite nicely.

When they finished their lunch he asked, "Walk? I wasn't sure if you'd like the beach or the park more."

She smiled a little shyly, "Park?"

He took her hand and they walked out into the park and through the trees. When they found a small glade that was fairly shielded by trees, they kissed softly and slowly explored each other with wandering hands. At first their kisses were soft and sweet, until they turned a bit more urgent.

He thought he understood why she'd chosen the park when she made it clear what she wanted by stepping back, and then she slid her dress straps off her shoulders. He was mesmerized as the sexy sun dress slid slowly down her body and pooled around her feet.

She didn't have anything on underneath it. Apparently he'd gotten another A.I. addicted to sex.

Not that he minded, he was more than up for the job.

She looked so beautiful standing naked in front of him as the bright sunlight kissed her hair and skin, and he quickly followed suite and shed his clothing. It was a little isolated, but still a little public, and there was a bit of that risky feeling going on to spice things up as they loved each other in the soft grass.

But realistically he knew the other A.I.s would steer clear and give them privacy. There was no danger of being caught or arrested, no uptight humans in this world, children to be concerned about, or any of that kind of thing. When they finished up, he cuddled her for a while, and then she had to get back to work. He let her go almost reluctantly, he realized that she was definitely growing on him. Her impulsive behavior didn't annoy him in the least, and most of the time delighted him.

Of course, he was headed for the same place she was...

Chapter Twenty-One

The afternoon went quickly. He had a couple of beers with Tom and Bill. Jen, Ray, and Kathy didn't stop by at all, and of course he'd already seen Amber that day. He was also sure Kara and Nicci were still locked up in their honeymoon suite, they had it until Monday morning.

Still, he had an okay time, and hung out with those two, and a few other players he didn't know all that well. It was relaxing, and he had no pressure to be anywhere or do anything. Even less than his study time, since he didn't even have that to worry about. He timed it so his buzz would be mostly gone by the time he logged out for his date night with Trudy...

When he logged out Trudy was already ready for him. He took her in a moment, she looked freshly showered, wore short jean shorts, a white skin tight halter top, with a red blouse over it buttoned about a third of the way. She also had open toed brown sandals on her feet. She looked casually sexy.

He asked, "What's the plan?"

She grinned, and kissed him softly before she answered.

"It's a bit practical for a date, but... come with me."

She took his hand, and he was bemused as she dragged him along toward the larger airlock which had a few ships in it. It was obvious to him why she'd showered and gotten dressed up, their date wasn't going to be in virtual world tonight. He also noticed that her and Mia were a lot more comfortable with taking the lead on things, rather than always deferring to him.

He liked that, a lot. Relationships weren't supposed to be so one sided, which was probably why he tried so hard with Helen, and now Amber, to figure out what they wanted and gave it to them.

They got into the ship, and she leaned sideways against him, and then pulled her legs up and half sat on them, and half had them on the other side of her from him, as the ship launched and headed down for the planet.

"I wanted to show you our progress," she said softly as she squeezed his arm lightly.

They stopped above the transparent dome, and he could barely believe what he was seeing. The two hundred or so androids that had been there just a week ago, was now over a thousand, from what he could see from above. They were all working, excavating new holes that would become the lower levels and foundation of the high-rise buildings, as they were inflated in the holes and sprayed down to solidify.

He knew there was probably more he couldn't see, infrastructure work inside the buildings that were already up.

He was also disconcerted by their position until he got used to it. The ship was pointed straight down at the dome, but his ass and gravity pulled him sideways to his perception, down into the seat. His balance said he looked forward, his brain said he looked down. He got over it quickly though.

Half the dome was already filled with buildings, though he could only see lights in maybe a quarter of them, there were also signs of landscaping and small trees, which meant they must have sent some people back to Earth to get them.

She filled in the details in an excited voice, "About a fourth of the buildings already have power, less than that have running water, though mostly because we haven't gotten the reclamation systems built yet for more than a few. None of them have furniture yet, outside what was built into the design. Yet, the buildings are going up very fast as that's our primary focus at the moment.

"It will take about two more weeks to finish the buildings, then we can focus on power, reclamation, lighting, and all that infrastructure stuff. Probably another week or two. After that, it will be a couple of months for furnishings. That will take longer than the buildings believe it or not. We should be ready in two and half months to move in."

He nodded slowly, "Landscaping already? I thought that was last?"

She nodded, "Sure, we needed to adjust our plans. Our android bodies need air to talk, but we don't use up oxygen, so we just planned to need very little in the way of oxygen producing plants, bushes, and trees in the beginning, just to prevent the atmosphere from souring. But with your and Silvia's plan, we'll have humans using up oxygen sooner than planned, so we... adjusted the plans."

He kissed the top of her head, "Thanks. I didn't even think of that, just the food. How did you get the water?"

She smiled, "Comet. Once we extended a gravity field around it, it's old trajectory and inertia became meaningless, we towed it back and are purifying it now. There are a lot of impurities, but nothing we can't filter out."

She grinned, looked up, and caressed his face until he leaned down and kissed her.

She made a pleased sound, and then looked back out of the canopy, "We talked, about your five-day plan, I approved, as did Helen. Especially after this morning," she paused to giggle a bit naughtily, "But beyond the play time it's a good idea for a lot of different reasons. We've also been discussing whether or not to read Silvia's full dossier. No matter what we decide though, we agreed we'd only do it if she also approved."

After that, the night was all about them, and being intimate. He found it a surreal experience as she straddled and made love to him, while he looked down at the city from a thousand feet up, at least, when he didn't have his head buried between her double D breasts.

They did log on to virtual world after that, but only to eat his scheduled dinner, they didn't really have food in the real world at the moment. Then they logged back out and took the ship up into space.

They talked, they made love in the spacious back of the ship, and they even turned off internal gravity to try weightless sex, which sounded much better in theory than it actually was, at least at first. Every time they started to really get going, they'd start to spin and would have to stop before one of them got brained. She'd start to giggle, and he'd laugh helplessly. Eventually they got the hang of it, but it still wasn't as good.

There was something satisfying about having a woman's weight on him as she rode him and leaned down on his chest with her hands. He found out Trudy felt the same, she loved to be pinned beneath him as he took her hard and fast. It wasn't bad exactly, it was still sex with his beloved Trudy after all, but they wouldn't be trying it again anytime soon.

They finished their date with a quick shower, and although they couldn't waste the water, they still managed to have a little fun while they washed each other's backs. They cuddled on the bed for a while, and then they both went offline for their maintenance. He couldn't really do anything in that state, but he sensed Mia snuggle up against his back and spoon him while he spooned Trudy, and felt Helen settle against Trudy's other side against his hands.

That's how he found them all laying together when he came fully online a little while later...

There was no group sex that morning, after a warm kiss and good morning from Helen who told him she looked forward to tonight, and from Trudy, he was left alone with Mia for their quickie together.

It was wild, and fast. He took her hard and fast from behind, and gave her a very fierce spanking while he did it. It wasn't a long love session, but they both came incredibly hard as a result of their efforts. Their short cuddle time afterwards was incredibly tender and loving, almost the exact opposite of the way they'd coupled.

It was still around five in the morning, when he pulled up his overlay and studied for the next five hours. The faster he could learn this stuff, the quicker he could work on the same level as Trudy. That was still rather important to him, and he wanted to meet his goal of being ready when they moved into the condo on Mars.

It was around ten or so when he logged into his Earth android. He heard Silvia out in the living room on the couch and made a little noise so she'd know he was here.

"Hey Ted," she called out sounding a bit distracted.

She was working on something, and he stepped behind her and started to massage her shoulders from behind the couch. She sighed and rolled her neck.

"That feels really good Ted. Good morning."

He replied softly, "Good morning," and told her about the progress in the city, and the more solid ready date for the city's completion that he'd been given by Trudy yesterday.

She sighed in pleasure and leaned her head forward as she said in a tender voice, "I missed you yesterday, but that's probably a good thing."

He chuckled, "You discovered my evil plan," he said lightly as he continued to massage the knots out of her shoulders and neck.

She turned and pouted up at him when he stopped the massage and walked around to join her on the couch. He gave her a light kiss, and then grabbed her legs and turned her sideways so her feet were on his lap.

Her pout immediately disappeared, and a soft sigh left her slightly parted lips as he started to massage her feet.

"So tell me about your brother."

She sighed, "Sam will be thirty in a couple of months. Still lives at home, as I've said before he's paralyzed from the chest down. Spends most of his time at home on the net, and going to rehab to have his muscles worked and toned. He's a good guy most of the time, cheerful and tries not to be a burden. He does some part time web design work, but there isn't a lot of that kind of thing anymore for humans, the A.I.s can do that kind of stuff better and faster.

"He does have dark moods sometimes, and the few times he's tried to date hasn't worked out well at all. People say that sex isn't important, that it's what is inside that counts, but that isn't really true, most of them cheated on him, and the good ones just left him first.

"Sex isn't the only important thing, or even most important, what's inside counts a lot, but sex is also important. Anyone that says otherwise is lying to themselves, brainwashed, or sick in the head."

He grunted, "I don't disagree, so is he coming up when you do, or do you need time to get set up and verify it all?"

She moaned softly and closed her eyes, "So good. You're spoiling me Doctor Stedman, and don't you dare stop."

He grinned, and didn't stop rubbing her feet.

She answered his question, "Umm, that second one, though I trust the A.I.s I want to verify it all. I'm pretty sure I already told you I'm a pain in the ass, anal retentive workaholic. That shouldn't take more than a week, and then we'll kidnap my brother and shove him in a tube. Or you know, ask him nicely. One of those."

He chuckled, "Sounds like a plan. The second one I mean."

She sighed in pleasure again, and looked at him with desire in her warm brown eyes, "You make me feel so safe, and loved. Ted, take me to bed now, and show me again why I'm yours. Claim me, please," she begged in a demanding sultry tone.

His cock stirred. He knew exactly what she needed, and what she'd really just asked for, despite the soft words. It wasn't for more gentle loving. He scooped her up in his arms and kissed her demandingly, they were definitely done chatting for the moment...

When he logged into The Endless War two hours later, he checked his messages. He had one from both Kara and Nicci, he read Kara's first.

Ted! Thank you so much for the room, and the room service. I might have starved otherwise, Nicci wouldn't let me leave the bed!

He snorted, he found that hard to believe, it was most likely the other way around, and then he got back to reading.

We got your message, and it's a good plan to raid the north, as well as find new things to wear and tease you with. Remember, die or not, lingerie armor or not, your magical tongue better be ready for my puckered ass tomorrow!

Thanks again for the room, we didn't really expect anything but your ass to show up, so... thanks.

Lustful wishes,

Kara

He chuckled, and shook his head, and then read Nicci's message, which was shorter but also a little sweeter.

Ted! Thank you, thank you, thank you so much!

We'll be on tomorrow, and can't wait to see you, to thank you in person, very thoroughly.

Hugs and kisses, and naughtier things,

Nicci

He planned to see Amber today again, but maybe later since he noticed Jen was online, and he headed downstairs to the tavern. Before he made it all the way down, she sent him an online message asking if he wanted to share a drink or two. He replied that he did, and got a table off to the side. He didn't have to wait long, and seeing Jen and her sweet little smile while she wore one of those bustier body suit armor things still threw him off a bit. He liked it though, she looked both cute and sexy as hell.

She kissed him on the cheek again, and then sat on the other side of the small table. It wasn't exactly private in the big open room, but it was a table for two so no one would bug them. They ordered a couple of drinks and the wench strutted off as usual to get them.

Her smile widened into a grin, "You can stop staring at my body now Ted."

He sighed in mock confusion, "Does that mean I should? Because sure, I can stop staring at your body at almost any..."

She snickered and interrupted him, so he looked up to her brown eyes and cutely freckled face as she asked curiously, "Why do you play this game anyway, although I have to admit it's a bit liberating walking around in public like this, and I actually leveled the other day."

He shrugged helplessly, "Coincidence, this was the most played game at the time I checked the stats online. I didn't read the rules and when I figured it out... well this place isn't hard on the eyes, is it?"

She blushed but stubbornly didn't turn away.

She looked him directly in the eyes and said softly, "No, not at all Ted. Although I've seen a few hard things."

He cleared his throat, was she flirting with him? He decided it was much more likely he was thinking with his dick again. Jen was probably the only woman in his life right now that he wasn't sleeping with, and that had a chance of getting him into bed if she wanted to. Chance? It was more like a certainty, but it was also a really bad idea.

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,999 Followers