Ted Online Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a snooty angel in the store that looked down her nose at them. It was a little amusing, because she was dressed up like a mistress in a full skin tight red leather bodysuit.

She said bitchily, "We don't serve your kind here," and pulled out a whip.

Then the two bodyguards came out of the dark corner. He checked their levels fast, and the bodyguards were thirty-five, and she was thirty-eight. All hell broke loose as they attacked.

He chose Balefire this time, doing about a hundred fifty damage to all three at once instead of close to six hundred to just one of them. All his imps did the same.

The woman with the whip was vicious. She disarmed one of his warriors and then took his head off. That's when he noticed the whip had small razor sharp blades on the end of it.

Nicci stepped up and cut into her, as did a couple of warriors. The three of them were tough, six to eight levels higher, but it was also three against twenty, and they were overwhelmed a short time later. When they fell he summoned a new warrior and succubus for those that died, and then blew out a breath while Kara happily picked up the whip and examined it.

He chuckled, and watched as Kara and Nicci examined everything in the store, and found some new armor to wear. He was more than a little relieved when Kara didn't come out with a dominatrix outfit. It was another leather bustier, but showed even more skin and was sexy beyond belief. The center strip leading from her neck to waist was just small crisscrossing leather ties.

The breast part was much more revealing as well. It supported and pushed up her breasts as did the other one leaving the top of her tits in full view, but with the ties the center half of both breasts were almost completely bared to view. The short haired redhead looked, incredibly sexy in it.

Nicci called out from the dressing room, "Ted, come back here a minute?"

He looked at Kara who shrugged and winked at him, and he went back and stepped inside very curious what Nicci had found to wear. When he saw it, he had to consciously check if his mouth had dropped open.

Nicci wore a red leather micro bikini. Her huge breasts held only by tiny triangles of leather over her nipples, and very thin straps of leather that crisscrossed around her neck, and then ran down her back, to another slightly larger triangle that hid her sex, which had two more straps crisscrossing the front of her body to the top. So it was all one piece really, three tiny pieces of leather, all held onto her body with thin straps.

She looked, delightfully sinful and sexy, with her raven-black hair, green eyes, and a body that was built for depravity.

"You look, incredible Nicci."

She smiled confidently and stepped up to him, put her arms over his shoulders, and pulled him down into a hot scorching kiss.

He was already halfway hard, but when she got done talking, he was a rock.

She whispered in his ear in a sultry voice, "Remember when I said I'd thank you in that note? Kara said it was okay, just this once, for us to be alone. I'm all yours until we walk outside of that door. You own me Ted. So use me, fuck me, do anything you want to my body. Please Ted. I need it, I want to be used by you, need to be used by you. I'm your nasty little fuck toy, and up for absolutely anything."

He knew she'd meant it, every single word, and would allow far kinkier things than he would ever want. Still, he could have spanked her and fucked her ass, or held her hair and fucked her throat, or her tits. He could have done any of that and exploded in her face when he was done. It was a free ticket to use her body however he wanted. He also knew any of those things, and much more, would have gotten her off too.

He wasn't sure who was more surprised, Nicci or himself, when instead of doing any of that, he cupped her face gently, and kissed her softly, but with passion. She froze for a moment, and he wondered if he'd fucked up, he knew Kara and Nicci dropped guys that horned in on the emotional stuff and got clingy. He hadn't planned it, hadn't been thinking at all.

He was just so hot and turned on by her words, and that had been his first impulse, an action taken without thought, but then just before he thought to break the kiss and apologize, she sighed in pleasure into his mouth and melted against his body, and returned his passion two fold.

He gently but firmly led her back to the bench in the changing room and pushed her down into the seat, if anything their kiss had grown in intensity, if not in pressure. It was still impossibly soft, and he broke it to kiss down her neck, and onto her chest. He caressed her breasts softly and teasingly on the sides as he kissed the tops with parted lips, and teasing licks.

With is thumbs he flicked the leather nipple covers to the side, and brushed one lightly with a thumb, while his tongue circled and teased the other, until he wrapped his lips around her and sucked the nipple in. He bit lightly, and battered it with playful flicks of his tongue.

She sighed and pulled his head tighter against her breast, "Ted... that feels so good," she moaned lightly in pleasure, and teased the back of his neck and hair with her fingernails.

He moaned in pleasure at her light touch, which made her gasp and tremble as her nipple felt the vibrations.

He started to kiss down her body, leaving his hands on her breasts to play, lightly pinch, caress, and knead. He smiled when he saw the leather piece covering her pussy was actually just strung through, so he kept his hands where they were, and playfully pulled the covering through the leather lace cord up to her stomach, and then dove back down.

Her pussy was so moist already, and he blew teasingly on it as he tweaked her nipples.

"Ted, please?" she begged.

He was more than happy to give in to her urgent request, he wanted to taste her pretty damn badly himself, and dove in with a slow, deep lick that teased her moist silken folds open. He pinched her nipples again as he licked down toward her taint, and actually used his nose to grind a little into her clitoral hood.

She gasped and started to tremble, and he moved back up and licked her fast and deep, while he pinched and twisted her nipples just a little harder. Not harshly, just a little more firmly. He moaned in deep approval as little gasping breaths of pleasure fell from her lips as she soaked his face, and he happily licked up all she provided.

She shivered in pleasure, and then slowly came down to his feasting lips and tongue.

He picked her up and laid her down on the floor, and then slowly slid into her hot slick tight heaven, her warmth felt so good around his cock that it was dizzying as he stretched her out, all while he stared deeply into her eyes. He felt his chest squeeze as he saw the adoration in her widened eyes as her fluttering and grasping sex got used to his huge invader.

When her body finished tightening and rippling along his length, and just gripped him tightly in its warmth, he started to move in and out of her. The delicious wet tight friction sent tingles of pleasure through his body. They weren't exactly making love, but neither was he pounding her as hard as he could, and every time their bodies met she arched her back and thrust into him, and he ground up a little into her clit each time their bodies became flush before he pulled back once again.

There was also no denying the emotions mixed in her eyes, it wasn't just lust and pleasure in her beautiful green eyes. He knew his own eyes mirrored hers, and he wondered if this would be the last time they were together. Surely she would tell Kara what had passed between them in this moment.

It was ironic, that if he'd pissed on her, everything would be fine.

The feelings and connection they shared really wasn't, it almost felt wrong, like he was taking something that didn't belong to him, but also so right as they deeply connected with each other.

She gasped, "Ted, please Ted, please don't stop... I'm going to..." her voice rose in a keen of ecstasy that cut off when her body trembled beneath him, her eyes were wide and glassy as her sex tightened and milked him hard. Between the intense and intimate connection through their eyes, the way her warm pleasure squeezed him and bathed him in satin, and the way that her very large breasts bounced in the bottom of his vision he was losing control.

But mostly, it was the look of adoration in her eyes that made him lose it in that moment. He knew she was seeing the same in his.

He grunted, "God, Nicci."

She wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him tightly into her as she rose up slightly and thrusted forward.

He was incredibly and impossibly deep within her body as he erupted in pleasure, and the bliss took his mind and body as she held him there tightly. All that existed for him in that moment was her trembling body beneath his, that held him in her tight legs and tight sex, and her beautiful piercing green eyes, as he pulsed and shot his seed deeply inside of her.

Their kiss was gentle, and she was so soft and yielding beneath him as they came down together.

She sighed in pleasure, and she tightened around him one last time as she put her legs down.

He reluctantly pulled back, and she looked at him and blushed. When he stood up, she got on her knees and almost lovingly cleaned his cock with her tongue, as she licked all of their combined juices off of it. She moaned in approval as he started to respond so quickly after filling her, and she looked up with submission, lust, and that same adoration in her eyes as she made love to his cock with her lips, tongue, throat, and hands.

He'd just cum, but it didn't take her long to claim his seed, and he shot into the back of her throat and on her tongue as she moaned and trembled. It was so hot, watching her cum as he filled her mouth. There was also a tenderness in his heart he couldn't deny. She slurped on him as she came, until he was empty, and then she winked up at him.

Then she stood up, straightened her micro-bikini armor, just thinking that made him feel stupid, Micro-bikini armor? She grinned as she watched him get dressed.

She kissed him softly one more time, and caressed his face, "That... was incredible Ted. Thank you."

He tilted his head, "For what?" and held her close for a moment, he knew their moments of tenderness were limited, and would most likely never come again. If he was lucky, he'd still be able to fuck them both, and he was mad at himself for letting his heart get involved. Truth be told, he cared about Kara too, but he knew she didn't feel the same way, or at least, if she did she hid it much better.

He believed, at best, Kara thought him a friend who let her use his cock and tongue.

She smiled almost shyly, "After the offer I just gave you... well it's rather obvious how you feel about me, if that was your choice. I'd come up with a few different fantasies of what you'd do to me, but that beat all of them. So that's what for."

Turns out he was wrong earlier, as it hadn't been their last soft kiss. He admitted nothing, verbally, but he brushed his lips against hers softly in a way that was worth a thousand words, and then asked lightly, "You ready to rob a museum? I need a new outfit too, but I think you win."

She giggled, "Damn right I did," she winked and went out the door, he couldn't help but stare at her completely bared and luscious ass, nothing but a thin leather string covering her puckered hole and crack...