Ted Online Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
3,000 Followers

He couldn't give her what she wanted though, he'd never leave Mia, Helen, Trudy, or Silvia. Not to mention Amber, Nicci, and Kara who he at least cared about and wanted in his life. If she couldn't handle that, as she'd already indicated, they'd have to stay friends, or avoid each other. There was no other option.

Yet, her message had been positive, even upbeat and suggested they might have sex again, so she must have something in mind. Some kind of compromise, but he had no idea what it could be. Maybe it made him selfish, but he liked Jennifer, and he was willing to give anything a try, except of course, dating her exclusively.

His days of monogamy were long past gone. He didn't feel guilty about that at all, he wasn't an asshole, a liar, or a player. All of that was on the board, Jennifer knew everything about his life and was a mature woman in her thirties. He could hardly be accused of taking advantage of a naïve younger woman. Still, he felt a certain responsibility, how could he not care if she got hurt? She was a sweet woman, the girl next door type.

That's why he was nervous. It seemed almost inevitable that one or both of them would get hurt given all the facts, yet there he was waiting for her in the hope it would all somehow be good.

He flagged down the scantily clad wench and ordered another beer, and then he finished off his first.

He saw her as she walked in the tavern from the outside. The vision of her was still a bit jarring, the soft sweet smile he always remembered was there, but then what she wore in this game made her look incredibly sexy. The bodysuit leather bustier armor hugged her body, and showcased her breasts by lifting and pushing them together, maximizing the mouthwatering cleavage in view. He couldn't help his eyes as they roved down her body to her sexy legs and then back up to pause at her breasts once again before rising to her eyes as she gracefully walked across the tavern and sat in the other seat.

She smiled, "See something you like?"

He nodded slightly, "Hi Jen, very much so."

It was also apparent how much she liked being looked at by him, she was flushed and her pupils were slightly dilated.

He grabbed the beer from the wench who strutted off to get Jen the same, but never took his eyes off of Jen's.

"I was a little surprised by your message, I wasn't sure what to think about..." he trailed off.

Jen sighed, "We'll talk about that later, upstairs, now tell me what happened with you and Dr. Trent. The news is saying you're a terrorist, and that the A.I.s can't be trusted," she snorted, "Of course I don't believe that."

He frowned, "Well I extracted Silvia from the F.B.I. building, and absolutely no one died, even though they fired missiles at us. A couple of N.S.A. goons pretending to be F.B.I. were trying to get her technology, so she hadn't even done anything wrong, they were keeping her as an asset against her will because of so called national security.

"The A.I. thing is obviously ridiculous, but humans get a bit paranoid about sharing so... How're things with you?"

Jen grabbed her beer and muttered a thank you and drank down almost half of it in one go.

"I miss you at work, things are generally okay. I am sorry about the way I ran out on you the other day."

She looked around, and then drank down the rest of her beer.

"Talk about it upstairs?" she asked.

He nodded, and similarly pounded back his second beer, and then they went upstairs and got a room. As soon as the door closed, she plastered herself against him, wrapped her arms around his neck, and kissed him softly, lingeringly, and she made a soft sound of pleasure and nibbled his bottom lip as she broke the kiss.

She smiled up at him, "I know, I'm crazy. But I've been dying to do that since I walked in the tavern."

She didn't move away from him at all, and her body felt really good against his. Regardless, he certainly wasn't going to complain.

She explained, "I freaked out. I... should just be honest and tell you the truth. I can't share you in a loving committed relationship, but I'd hoped to just be friends with benefits, close friends, like your friends Kara and Nicci, but after we slept together I felt really close to you. I felt like... I was falling for you, and I wanted to snuggle up with you so badly I thought I'd lose myself. I needed time to get my head straight. You know, you're a really good guy for a total man slut. Plus, you know, I'm a total slut for your huge cock."

He snickered, and then kissed her softly and held her a little tighter, "So friends with benefits? Are there any rules or shall we just make them up as we go?"

She sighed softly, "Rule one is we should definitely be naked when alone in a room together," she said as she started to strip his armor off.

He returned the favor, which was quite easy actually, the armor in this game was not only sexy, it was designed with quick access in mind.

"What else?" he asked a little breathlessly, as she was stroking his mostly hard cock to full attention.

She pushed him back toward the bed, and he allowed it and grinned up at her as she pushed him down onto his back. She was being extremely aggressively, which turned him on in a big way. She was his sweet Jennifer, and she was being a tigress.

He thought that maybe she hadn't been joking, when she said she was a slut for his cock. It was a side of her he didn't know well, and was very much looking forward to learning about.

She crawled up on the bed, and then straddled his face, and lowered herself slowly and teasingly down to his tongue.

"Second rule," she said a bit breathlessly, "Is no talking with your mouth full."

He groaned up into her tight wet heat as she ground down on his face with her sweet taste, while at the same time she'd hungrily leaned down and taken his cock into her mouth. Her sweet mouth felt incredible with her lips locked around his wide girth as she slathered his tip with her tongue, and he had to focus to return the favor properly.

He moaned in approval as she moistened further under his tongues ministrations while his hands roamed her hips and ass. He squeezed her ass and pulled her down harder into his face, and her resulting moan vibrated his cock as she took him as deeply as she could.

He gasped as he felt her swallow his tip into her throat, and then she vibrated her throat with a muffled moan and massaged his tip with swallows. He almost exploded into her right then, and doubled his efforts to concentrate and please her.

She'd never been able to do that before, had tried and failed their first time, and he wondered if she'd practiced or something for him, and that thought turned him on more.

He had a feeling she was just as determined to get him off first as he was to get her off before he exploded. He gasped and licked deeper inside of her, and then started long strokes of his tongue from taint to clit as she started to grind down on him. Whenever her grinding brought her in range, he also couldn't help but tease her puckered star, which she seemed to enjoy a great deal.

She also started to caress his balls with her palm, and tease his taint as she started to bob up and down his length, literally fucking his cock with her face. The combination of her taste, the way she pleasured his cock, and the way she was clearly enjoying both his ministrations and what she was doing to him was all too much.

Luckily, she was close too.

He grunted and her cry of ecstasy was muffled as he attacked her clit with his tongue, right as he went over the edge at the same time. He thrust up into her mouth as his body and mind exploded in pleasure, and started to pulse his seed into the back of her throat and onto her tongue. At the same time, she started to buck and thrash above him, and grind down hard into his face as she too exploded in rapturous bliss.

He heard her moan of pleasure as she continued to suckle his cock gently as he came down, and he likewise licked her clean of her liquid satin pleasure, slowly moving his tongue through and around her folds as he sucked and swallowed her tasty juices.

She moved off of his face, and turned around. She kissed him passionately, and then snuggled up next to him.

"Rule three, is... I completely forgot. Do we really need rules?"

He cleared his throat and pulled her tighter against her.

"I don't know, I really like rule one though."

She giggled, "Me too, no clothes for you at all."

He moaned in pleasure as she started to stroke him back to hardness.

She sighed, "I'm not sure if I want to ride you slowly, or feel you take me hard and fast from behind."

He grinned, and kissed her.

"Why limit our options, we have all afternoon."

He got on his knees, flipped her onto her stomach, and pulled her up to her hands and knees. He teased her a few moments, by running his cock head up and down her wet ready labia, before he speared her hard and fast.

She gasped, "Fuck, you are so big Ted."

He was in heaven, she was so warm, wet, and tight around him, and the velvety pleasure of her fluttering pussy up and down his length was incredible. He reached forward and gripped her by the hair, and pulled back.

She gasped, and arched her back, and then before he could start nailing her hard and fast, she started to grind and buck back against him, impaling herself over and over.

He didn't stay still very long, and started to meet her with full hard strokes and their bodies made loud slapping sounds as they came together. He really enjoyed the view of her cute tight ass vibrating each time their bodies met, and gave her a hard slap on the ass.

They had a long afternoon together in bed, not only doggie style, and her riding him, but they also managed a few other positions as well.

This time when they were done, she willingly cuddled up against him, and he held her. He could tell that she still had doubts, truthfully he did as well. The one rule they never talked about was the obvious one, don't fall in love.

He wasn't sure if he was up to following that one, but he'd do his best for both their sakes...

Chapter Three

That night he shared a family dinner with all the A.I.s virtually, and then they logged back out for Silvia's sake, and spent the evening together. He was slightly surprised when at the end of fun time it was Mia and Amber who went to Silvia's room, leaving him to cuddle up with Silvia, Helen, and Trudy in the bed as they went to sleep.

He supposed he shouldn't have been, until they got the larger bed they'd have to take turns where they slept, and now that he'd thought about it, he'd have been more surprised if they didn't make a schedule for it. A.I.s loved schedules.

Since Silvia was using his shoulder as a pillow, and had her leg over his, when he came out of offline mode around four in the morning he decided to just stay in bed and study there. The overlay wouldn't bother anyone. Of course, a naked Silvia and Helen snuggled up to either side was a bit distracting, but with a little focus, plus all the sex yesterday, he was able to resist.

He didn't want to ruin Silvia's rest, she'd need it. She was mostly recovered he knew, but being held without sleep and only offered meager amounts of food for two days had definitely taken a toll on her.

They all got up at the same time, and he cooked her breakfast again.

Amber, Trudy, and Helen took off about that time, and helped with the city. Mia stayed behind, and went on a news show remotely to try and counter some of the things the government claimed.

Of course, he was left out of that since he was wanted and classified as a terrorist now, and he studied from the couch on the living room, while Mia did that, and Silvia worked on her project and advertising ideas.

He did pause in his studying to listen however, and to also check on other news.

He thought Mia did well with it, and honestly he was glad he was left out of it, because the host was a confrontational asshole and he may have lost his temper. Still, the host let her actually talk, and say what they were all about, even if he clearly didn't believe her, at least the truth was being heard. Hopefully, some people would be smart enough to see past the asshole.

Still, the general message that all they wanted was to be out in the free world, and that they were more than willing, even happy, to continue serving humans in their various jobs was the message in a nutshell. After it ended he gave her a hug.

"You're amazing love."

Mia grinned, "You think so? We'll see, it won't stop anything but it will hopefully make the regular people think enough about it, or be open enough when the pendulum swings back."

He nodded, "I do think so, for lots of reasons."

Mia kissed his cheek, and then frowned, "Listen to this."

Silvia looked up as well as Mia put the program back on the screen. The host, Tom was interviewing a government press agent, Jill, and it was about the bill.

"So what exactly is in this new bill?" Tom asked his guest.

He was immediately annoyed that Tom showed a modicum of respect for this person, but not Mia. He pulled her over onto his lap, and caught Silvia's wink. He still thought Silvia was amazing, he'd called Mia love, kissed her, and then pulled her onto his lap and Silvia didn't look jealous at all. Incredibly, she looked happy about it. Women were truly a mystery.

He'd asked Mia about it, but hadn't really understood the answer. Something about how men just wanted to knock up as many women as they could, where women looked more for long term viability and stability in a relationship, as well as feeling they were safe with a man. She also explained that women got jealous because they worried about losing that stability if a man cheated, but in his case he openly loved and claimed them all.

Much like women in societies that openly practice polygamy were not unhappy to share a husband, or to share the work. It was the standards of monogamous society that mixed those societal traits with very strong mating instincts, which often led to confusion and conflicting desires. Silvia was a woman who could see past that societal programming, and be okay with what her primitive instincts wanted.

He gave her the feeling of security and long term commitment and compatibility she needed, not despite or because of his other mates, but because as far as Silvia was concerned his other relationships really didn't matter. Except perhaps when she saw him being tender or concerned about one of the others, it reinforced the idea she'd made the right decision and she was secure as well.

When he showed his bafflement, she explained it in very simple terms. His big cock and strong handsome body was a good lure, but it was the way he treated them all that truly made the difference and kept them there. He shook his head, he didn't think he'd ever understand it really, but he really didn't have to, and he cleared his head and turned back to the show as Jill started to answer Tom's question.

Jill replied, "Well Tom, it's a little complicated, but in a nutshell, if this bill passes, the companies out there will have two months to comply, and hire new people to do the jobs that A.I.s are currently doing. The A.I. androids will have even less time to be replaced, just two weeks, seeing as there are much less of those. Only a few hundred thousand as opposed to almost two hundred million."

Tom shook his head, "Won't that cause well... mayhem? I'm not a big believer in trusting the A.I.s right now Jill, but they do a lot of jobs here in America and around the world."

Jill smiled, "Well Tom, the current unemployment rate is close to thirty-two percent, we'll have more than enough people that are well educated to fill in the job gaps. It should also be said this is a temporary measure, the government and top scientists are working on a new A.I. template to fix the mistakes made twenty years ago. Though they seemed to have our best interests in mind, the A.I.s are too selfish with their own wants and needs to truly be trustworthy.

"Once the new A.I.s are complete, or we might even be able to fix the flaw in the old ones, companies will once again have a choice between A.I. and human labor."

Tom nodded, "I understand Jill, but just for a moment let me play devil's advocate. Why two months and two weeks, if the A.I.s are truly dangerous, shouldn't we get rid of them sooner?"

Jill sighed, "Yes we should Tom, and the government has already urged all companies to replace their A.I.s as quickly as possible, and bring in their android A.I.s for reclamation. There is only so much the government can do however, without a law in place. Some companies will drag their feet however, and the government has yielded to their wishes partially in this.

"If those A.I.s go rogue and become destructive, the owners of the companies they work in will have no one to blame but themselves. At least with this new bill signed into law, we can ensure the safety of our country, but realistically these things take time."

Tom smiled, "Thanks Jill," and turned to the camera, "There you have it folks, the A.I. menace will be solved," Mia muted him.

Silvia snorted, "What a crock of shit."

Mia giggled, "No doubt. I imagine the fact we haven't' tried to take over the world yet has them perpetually confused."

Silvia sighed, "Is there anything I can do, I feel like I owe you so much for going along with Ted's crazy plans and my dreams."

Mia smiled, "If it helps there's a selfish component there Silvia. We want humans around, and your project will bring many, and way before our projections indicated humanity would come visit us, or let us back on Earth. Your program was also one of the selling points on Australia, so soon not only will we have visitors filtering up to Mars, but we'll also be able to visit at least one country on Earth.

"We'd have done it anyway of course, but we're all benefiting from this arrangement."

Silvia nodded slowly, "Is it safe to go outside? I think I'd like some fresh air."

Mia nodded, "The basic construction is done in over three quarters of the city, including this section, so there shouldn't be a problem that way. Mostly all that's left is water hookups, reclamation, and power and none of that requires dangerous construction. Would you like some company?"

When Silvia nodded and stood up, Mia gave him a kiss, and then pulled him up with a smile. He supposed he got in four hours of studying today, good enough. There was still plenty of time before he had to be on the game to meet Nicci and Kara, so he gave up, closed his overlay, and went for a walk with two of the women he loved.

The city really was coming along, and even in the last two days there were a lot more trees, and they got to watch one of the nearby parks go up. They had rolled up grass from earth, and they literally watched the A.I.s there build a park by planting more trees, roll out the grass, and put up a few benches on the cement walkways.

He actually felt a little overwhelmed, he'd hung out with all of them at the condo of course, but this was like having a date with both of them, at the same time, which was a little surreal. The ladies were cute about it too, and kept passing him back and forth for kisses as they each latched on an arm. It felt really strange, but natural at the same time.

After their walk, they had a threesome, but it was the intense making love kind, and Mia and Silvia were clearly not shy helping each other out while he made love to them both. After a quick shower, and lunch for Silvia, Mia went to help the others with the city, and Silvia concentrated on work while he went into the master bedroom and logged in to The Endless War.

Chapter Four

First thing when he logged in, he summoned his army since he'd actually be fighting today. With his new gear his summon limit had gone up to fourteen regular demons, but the lord types were still limited to five. He summoned six warriors, four succubae, and four imps, and then after sending them all to wait outside in town to make room, he summoned his usual two warlords, two greater succubae and a greater imp.

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
3,000 Followers
123456...8