Ted Online Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
3,000 Followers

He took a minute to thoroughly kiss Amber while they were still in private, before she had to act like a dumb A.I. out in front of the rest of the gamers, and then headed down the stairs. She looked kind of hot with wings, a tail, and horns in a weird way, but he preferred her natural form outside of the game. He also knew it was ridiculous, but he felt a little jealous because her tits were there for everyone to see. Since her armor was nothing but a leather thong bikini bottom.

They were his after all.

He shook his head and suppressed the feeling. She was his, and promised she'd have other A.I.s fill in when other players wanted to have sex, and that would have to be good enough. Still, it didn't bother him all that much, but it bothered him a bit more than it used to, now that he was coming to truly care about her. She was... an amazing woman, one he'd severely underestimated in the beginning due to both her job and her impulsiveness.

She was a treasure. Her impulsiveness was a lot of fun, and he didn't find it annoying at all like he thought he might. She made him feel young, and she was mischievous. Unfortunately, she was all in game mode as they went down the stairs, except that she never got very far from him.

Of course, she wasn't who he'd come to see today, in fact he'd seen her not longer than a few hours ago this morning.

He smiled and walked over to their table when he saw Nicci and Kara. Nicci looked smoking hot in her leather micro-bikini. Just three small little leather triangles connected with thin leather string, two to cover her nipples, and one to cover her pussy. The thin leather string did almost nothing to cover her ass at all, just the crack and part of her tiny puckered star.

Nicci had long luxurious raven black hair and green eyes, and DD rounded breasts, a mouthwateringly curvy thin waist, and hips that swayed sexily as she walked. She was also one of the sweetest human women he knew, and could give Jen a run for her money that way. She was also the most submissive women he'd ever met in his forty-three-year old existence.

She was literally up for anything at all in the bedroom, or at least, her boundaries were way outside of his. She also got off on being used for pleasure, it was her thing. One he enjoyed very much, but didn't overly take advantage of, mainly because his thing was about giving pleasure to his partners too. Just not as... single minded perhaps.

Kara, her other half, her lover, Nicci's wife, was an incredibly sexy woman as well. She had a willowy body, and red hair a bit like Helen's, but the comparison stopped there as Kara was the exact opposite in temperament. She had fun-loving sexy aura, but she was obviously in charge, both of her wife Nicci, and any man they allowed to grace their bed. Which currently just happened to be him.

While her body wasn't as curvy or endowed as Nicci's, her attitude more than made up for it, she had a strong sexy presence, and she was incredible in bed.

From what he understood, he'd lasted longer than any of their previous boy-toys, and he was also the first to visit them in person, on Earth at their apartment off of campus. They trusted him, because he treated Nicci like a lady outside of bed, and never tried to order them around outside of the bedroom. He'd gotten the impression that was unique, but perhaps because they'd usually had vain cocky college boys before they'd chosen him.

He didn't think he was that unique, except maybe he was a man with the wisdom of over forty years, and also in a twenty-four-year-old body. Not that he had a great insight, he hadn't even understood why they trusted him at first, Mia had been the one to explain to him that it was the way he treated them after sex, and that he didn't push them or try to control them.

It wasn't exactly brain surgery though, Nicci was a generous woman who loved to be a vessel of pleasure for the men she picked, that didn't make her a slut, or someone to be ordered about or looked down on outside the bedroom, much less demeaned. For him it had just been common sense.

That trust had built up, and eventually he'd had them in real life. He wasn't sure what their relationship was anymore, he was sure though that he was much more than just a handy dick and tongue to sit on like he'd been in the beginning. He just wasn't sure what he was to them now, except it wasn't just a convenient boy toy.

Although him and Nicci had practically made love last week, and he knew for sure the raven haired beauty had deeper feelings for him. As far as Kara... he just wasn't sure. Sometimes he thought she was fond of him, like a friend, but he wasn't sure. She had shown him a softer side of herself, but only rare glimpses of it.

All he knew was he hadn't been invited back for another visit in real life, which was fine and not a complaint, internal or otherwise, but definitely a boundary they had set. While he understood, and realized it might even be dangerous if someone saw him near them in the real world, he also couldn't deny he felt a bit of disappointment about it.

They both smiled at him, Nicci's was soft and welcoming, Kara's was bold and just a little lascivious.

"Kara, Nicci, how're things?"

Kara grinned, licked her lips hungrily, and pulled him into a rather demanding kiss for a public place, but when she broke it, she lingered for a moment, and made a soft sound of approval as she teasingly sucked his bottom lip a moment. That last part had a rather wistful quality in it, and made him a bit harder than the first part. Which was a bit embarrassing in public, since he was pretty much wearing a leather loincloth.

"Ted, it's good to see you. Things are good, how about for you? The press is really raking you over the coals."

He gave Nicci a kiss as well, not quite demanding, but not too soft and lingering either. When he broke it he sat at the table.

"Yeah, I'll survive, I'm more worried about the damage it might do to the A.I.s considering my association. I don't really give a shit though, those bastards were practically torturing Dr. Trent and holding her speciously, so I got her out. I'm also probably the only terrorist ever who's never killed anyone, so there's that too."

Kara nodded, "What's going to happen to this place? It's all run by A.I.s after all, even the programming. Sure, the human owners make money from it but... will it have to be shut down in a couple of months? Not to mention all the other places like it. Plus, you know, no Ted tongue is going to put a crimp in my love life."

He shook his head with a faint smile, "I have no idea, I can find out."

Nicci touched his arm, "We'd miss you for more than your tongue," and gave her wife a look.

Kara giggled, "True, there's his huge di..."

Nicci interrupted her with a cough and Kara giggled again.

He was shocked when Amber walked back in and came over to the table and just started to talk.

"It will still be here, as will the other games. We're in the process of setting up host services on Mars for that reason and others. We're also duplicating our virtual world there, just in case they shut down the one here. With quantum communications links in several backbones worldwide there won't even be lag."

She winked at me, and added, "I better get outside before I'm busted for breaking character."

He snorted as she walked back out.

Kara asked in a shocked voice, "Did that just happen?"

He snickered, "Yes, that was Amber."

Nicci tilted her head, "Amber as in your Amber?"

He nodded, "Yep. I didn't know about that though, the games."

Nicci and Kara exchanged measuring glances, and then Kara said, "Think she might want to play with us later?"

He shrugged, "Probably, we can certainly ask her."

He was pretty sure Amber would be rather excited by the idea, but it would be up to her. He was also pretty sure Amber had already heard the invitation. Outside or not she clearly watched him and listened.

Kara smiled mysteriously, "So what was the plan today? I mean, before we abuse you."

He grinned, "I don't know that abuse would be the right word. We can look at another museum, maybe level a bit, or we can check out the third block with the gourmet restaurants?"

He'd reviewed the map of what was outside the North gate. Just the ten blocks should get them thirty levels or so. Each block no doubt progressively harder until they were high enough level to go down to the undercity.

Nicci grin was a little feral, the beautiful young woman had a rather vicious side when it came to gaming, "Third block? Not sure what we'll run into? High level diners?"

He shrugged, "No idea, that would be my guess too but the museum wasn't as I'd imagined."

Kara shrugged and said suggestively, "Let's go, either way we have fun and work up an... appetite."

He nodded and they all got up, and headed outside and toward the north gate. They set up their typical order as they left the safety of Bastion outside the north gate. Warriors in front with Nicci, including the succubae except for the one greater that never left his side, and of course all the imps surrounded him and Kara in the back.

He frowned as they were immediately attacked by a patrol, right outside the gate. He grunted and casted Demonic Aura to increase the attack and damage stats of his summoned creatures, himself, Nicci, and Kara.

The angelic mage stood back and casted an area spell right at them, and did close to four hundred damage. Luckily that accounted for about a third of his hit points, rather than a half this time around. While Nicci and his warriors turned the three other angels into bait, all his casters and Kara nailed their spell caster, and he managed to get a second spell in which finished him off.

Not a hard fight, but it still hurt. He casted Sacrifice on a warrior, and then casted two more since one had died in the melee combat. Back up to full hit points they continued on north to the second block. That's when their plan to go to the third block and the restaurants fell apart. He heard a loud war scream down the block to the right, and saw Bill and Tom run out of the museum, and angels started to pour out of the building after them.

They had loot in their hands, and started to run toward him and his group. He knew the two mages had been having trouble getting their EQ updated, but hadn't asked for help. Apparently they'd tried the smash and grab approach this time, and were now fleeing from thirty, thirty-one, thirty-two, the angels just kept pouring out of the museum in hot pursuit. His count ended at fifty angels, which was twice what they'd faced last time, and he gave serious thought to running away.

Tom and Bill screamed, "Run!"

Nicci yelled back, "Stand and fight, join our group."

They both looked shocked at the idea, but listened and ran over to stand with Kara and I. Nicci was apparently looking forward to the slaughter, no matter which side happened to be slaughtered. They were outnumbered a little more than two to one as Tom and Bill made their group twenty-four strong.

They didn't really have time to plan either, and then he heard Nicci's scream and she stepped into the enemy hoard and started swinging, along with all of his warriors. He frowned, and ordered his mages to use area attacks, and then he casted Demonic Confusion, which caused about fifteen of the angels to attack random targets.

Of course, some of those random targets were still his people, but about nine of them started to attack other angels in a rage. Then he added his own chain spell balefire, which was doing somewhere around a hundred and seventy damage per strike, plus or minus five percent. That wasn't much, when he guessed it would take him something like five spells to kill a group of five.

Except it wasn't just him, he had five summoned imps, plus Kara, himself, Tom, and Bill to make nine casters and they were doing a lot of damage. The warriors on the other side though outnumbered his, and some started to break through to attack him and the other mages directly.

He frowned and yelled, "The alley!"

Tom and Bill had no idea what he was talking about, but Kara and Nicci, and even his summoned demons understood he wanted to use the same tactic as last time. The alley would limit how many of the enemy warriors could attack at once. Luckily, like last time, there weren't any casters included in the museum guards, or they really would have been screwed.

Still, the two of them moved with them while he and the others retreated toward the alley. He stopped casting balefire long enough to replace warriors as they fought a retreat action. Amber, because he just couldn't think of her as his greater succubus guard, took out a couple of warriors that broke through, and protected both him and the others as they backed into the alley.

Now his thirteen warriors and Nicci comprised a multi-row defense not so easily broken through. They just needed to hold the alley entrance while the spell casters slowly whittled down a large number of enemies. He thought it was in the bag, and then he was hit with over four hundred points of damage, and he winced at the pain and heard Kara's cry as well.

Shit, as if fifty weren't enough, somehow a patrol just got added to the fight. And one of those was a mage. Worse, he couldn't see where the mage was and scanned the crowd intently. He saw him as soon as the mage casted a second spell, putting his hit points below four hundred.

He yelled, "There!"

He wasn't taking any chances, he casted the level thirty spell Soul Scourge which would do about six hundred and seventy some odd damage to one creature, while all his imps hit the angelic caster as well. The asshole pretty much turned to ash, which relieved him a bit, but there were still at least twenty angels left, if not more.

He casted Sacrifice a little guiltily on a warrior in the back, and felt a bit better about things as his hit points didn't quite recover fully, but to just over a thousand. He summoned another warrior, and then two succubae to replace his losses. He went back to his chain spell, Balefire, and there were no more unpleasant surprises for the rest of the battle as he switched back and forth whenever one of his warriors or succubae died.

Tom snorted, "This is fucking crazy, we should have just asked you for help."

He shrugged as he casted another spell, "Yeah, just how did you get so many chasing you?"

Bill said in disgust, "Tom touched an exhibit on accident while we were fleeing from the first trapped exhibit, which nicely doubled the enemies coming for us."

He chuckled, and they finished off the angels.

You have leveled! You are now level 33!

You have leveled! You are now level 34!

He assigned the points quickly, split between intelligence and constitution, and looked at his stats.

Endless war Stats:

Name: Ted - - Race: Cambion

Lvl: 34 (TNL:61%) - - Class: Demon Knight

+att/+dmg: 4/8 - - Str: 22 (52)

Mana: - 1790 (820) - Int: 159 (179)

Health: 1200 (1013) - - Con: 70 (120)

Summon: limit: 14/5 - - Wis: 125 (145)

Stamina: 300 (300) - - Dex: 10 (30)

Popularity: +6 - - Cha: 16

Gold: 619 - - Silver: 2193

Nicci looked pretty banged up, as well as a few of his warriors. Kara was hurt as well, but his sacrifice spell only worked to heal himself so he couldn't do anything about it. He was also down over half his mana, but had a lot left considering what they'd just faced. It was probably better to just call it a day after that fight and a couple of levels. They could check out restaurant row another day.

Bill said, "That was a good strategy, is that what you did in the museum?"

He nodded, "Sure is, we took one of the five hallways, and used it as a choke point."

Tom grunted, "It was all or nothing though, there was no way to retreat from that alley if we couldn't win."

He chuckled, "Actually there was. If we were overwhelmed I could have used word of recall to get us all back to Bastion. I considered doing just that after that patrol joined the fight, but I'm glad I didn't do it."

Kara kissed him, "Let's go back, I have all this adrenaline to work out. That was more intense than I'd planned for."

He smiled, and they did just that. Turned out that Amber was more than willing to join their little group that afternoon. Of course, that meant he had three women to please, but it all balanced out since they worked each other as well. Kara and Nicci stayed a little longer than usual afterward, and cuddled with him and Amber, but they also didn't ask him to visit, or indicate they even wanted him to again.

In short, he really didn't know where he stood with them, except that he was sure he cared about them more than he should, or at least, more than their original relationship called for. He wasn't that worried about it, only in that he didn't want to misstep and ruin things. Still, there were little indications that Kara cared about him too, not in her words, but in the way she'd kissed him today.

As for Nicci, she obviously cared for him, and the fuck buddy appellation would have been long dead if it were only the two of them, but it was a hell of a lot more complicated than that. He didn't really understand women that well in general, but Kara was even more confusing than most. He liked her, a lot, but he couldn't even guess at her motivations, or what she felt when it came to him. She was quite guarded that way, and he wondered what asshole had hurt her and made her that way.

He wasn't sure what to do, it would work out either way, and if it didn't he'd miss them. He knew he'd have six other women still, and it seemed almost selfish, but he knew that wouldn't make him feel the loss any less...

Chapter Five

It was Monday night, which was Trudy's date night. The five of them had worked out that schedule, and after a weekend spending time with all of them, he really was looking forward to a more intimate night with his golden blonde haired goddess. She had an adorable heart shaped face, and a body built for sin. Her gray eyes were filled with excitement as they laid down on the bed and logged into virtual world for their date.

He didn't even bother to wonder how she'd changed his log on location, as she usually did. He was too busy absorbing Trudy in a sexy yellow bikini. They were on a sail boat, and looked to be somewhere in the tropics, he wasn't sure where. Maybe the Caribbean. He was actually in a swim suit and sandals.

She smiled at him happily, which definitely reached her eyes, and spun for him showing off her body. The bikini was a G-string, and her curvy body looked amazing in it, as it only barely covered up her most private places.

"You are stunning baby."

She winked, and walked over and into his arms, "I thought you might like to go sailing? It's also private. I love our family but I've been looking forward to this..."

He cut her off with a soft lingering kiss, and teased her lips with his tongue before he broke it. He'd just been thinking the same thing and told her so.

"I feel the same way actually. Family time is important, but I wouldn't give up the intimate one on one dates for anything. I haven't been sailing in years, so what's the plan captain?"

She grinned and kissed him passionately but briefly.

"So I'm in charge?"

He nodded, "Yes, though I can't promise I won't mutiny if you keep kissing me like that love."

She giggled, "Noted. I love you Ted. Honestly I'm not sure I want to reach land, let's just sail East and enjoy the view, we'll pass by several islands that way."

He smiled, "I love you too baby, and from where I'm standing I've already got the best view."

She grinned, and they got to work, there wasn't much talking for a while as they set the sails to catch the wind correctly, but once they were moving she had her hands on the wheel to steer them, and he held her from behind. She was extremely distracting, though he did manage to look around at the ocean from time to time.

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
3,000 Followers
123456...8