Ted Online Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
3,000 Followers

She was definitely a rare beauty, and her lack of inhibitions had made her an incredible lover in a shockingly short amount of time. She'd had absolutely no shyness or hesitation, just momentary confusion that she'd quickly gotten over. She'd even managed a fairly decent blow job at one point, and it had been her first effort.

He hadn't even prompted her to do it either. She'd either figured out to reciprocate for him going down on her, or she'd seen humans doing it with the probe.

He shook his head, how they hell did he get himself in these situations. He was expected to represent Earth? They'd also had the opportunity to go over a few things. Apparently it wouldn't be much of a time investment. They only met once a galactic week, which was every nine days, for just a few hours to discuss new developments and laws. It could have been worse, and he was glad his real body was back on Mars with Trudy. He looked at princess Xia's soft supple and sexy body one more time. Okay, he admitted to himself, it could have been a hell of a lot worse.

He shrugged and sat in the chair by the bed, and then logged out but left bounce active. He grinned, Trudy was still in bed with him, and laying on his chest.

"Hey baby, sorry about our date tonight. Looks like I'm heading to an alien planet."

Trudy tilted her head, "I heard from Christi and Sally, that your first contact negotiations wasn't anything like anyone would have guessed at back on Earth."

He blushed, and she giggled naughtily.

"Why don't you show me some of those diplomatic skills? I didn't get enough of those earlier."

He snorted, but then went ahead and did exactly that...

Chapter Eight

It was a little past midmorning the next day, when he sat on the couch with his overlay open, and studied more math. He was fairly sure he'd just figured out how FTL worked, and why they thought they must have been close to it. He couldn't imagine Trudy would have missed this, so his belief last week that the A.I.s simply saw no purpose to FTL, since all it could do was take them from humans, must have been born out.

He considered that for a minute, and sent Trudy his theory. Perhaps with alien contact she'd already been working on it, since clearly there was a reason now. He hadn't really asked her what she was up to during her day, besides helping to build the city obviously, not to mention running a lab at Cyber Dreams. Although that latter one would be completely over soon.

Technically, light speed was impossible in this universe, it would take infinite energy to push any amount of mass faster than the speed of light. He'd considered the anti-mass approach, theoretically that would get around that universal law quite nicely, but it would also get around a lot of other laws. Such as how electricity works, and how the body's circulation worked.

In essence, it would just fail miserably. They might reach light speed for a moment, until their ship broke down and it killed everyone on board. The only option of course, was to leave normal space altogether, where the universal laws were different, and time and distance didn't mean the same thing.

It wouldn't be easy however, whatever it would be called, subspace, another dimension, a universal layer? He wasn't sure, either way it was a very inhospitable place. He thought he understood how to move a ship into subspace, how to navigate at many times the speed of light to a new destination, and then come back out. His calculations even indicated it would take about a day to move between five and six thousand light years in subspace.

Which agreed with Princess's Xia's estimate on how long to reach the core, which was approximately twenty thousand light years away. In actuality, they still wouldn't be exceeding point four of the speed of light, but in subspace, relatively to normal space, they would be going many times the speed of light.

The edge of the core anyway. He was also just as sure that he had no idea how to protect the ship from the very inimical environment of subspace. Subspace was a universe of energy, not matter, and matter wouldn't last very long in it unless it was shielded.

He supposed he needed to keep studying to figure that part out. He didn't think gravity shielding would cover it. Either that, or he'd just ask Trudy next time he saw her, but he was worried that he wouldn't really grasp the answer, so he might as well catch up first.

He heard arguing through his bounce program, he had the touch set to popup as usual, and doubled hearing. He was so used to hearing double now that it didn't even distract him. Still, he paused in his studies to listen.

"Princess, you must change back. The crew is nervous and we don't wish to take these crude forms to speak to you. Your mind is blocked from us when you're in that form, why haven't you changed back."

Xia replied a little breathily, was she playing with herself again?

"I don't want to change back, you have to experience this, it's unlike anything I've ever experienced. Come here Xylla."

Xylla sounded scandalized, "Are you suggesting I touch your person princess?"

Xia sighed in frustration, "Yes, that's an order!"

He couldn't help it, he had to see, so he bounced to the android, and slit his eyes open. He saw Xylla come over and wrap herself around Xia... who started to have an orgasm immediately. He remembered how good that sensation was, but the princess must have been on the edge already to cum that fast. Then Xylla backed off of her, and formed herself into a woman, an exact twin of Xia.

Xylla looked surprised, and shocked, "This is wrong, how do these humans endure so many..."

Xylla cut off in a gasp as Xia started to kiss Xylla, and ground her body against her second's. He had to admit his cock twitched as he watched Xia grind her large breasts and center against a perfect copy.

Xylla broke the kiss, "Princess, what..."

Xia interrupted, "Just enjoy it Xylla, that's an order," and then the princess pushed her second onto the bed, and then stuck her royal head between Xylla's thighs and started to pleasure Xylla with her tongue.

If her loud moans were any indication, Xylla was following orders.

He watched for a moment longer, he could imagine where this was going. He bounced back to his body and thought about what he'd just seen. Beyond the obvious hotness of the situation, he was a bit disturbed. Obviously human instincts were causing Xia to act out of character, and she was well on her way to recruiting her second into her quest for pleasure.

Almost as if she were addicted, seriously addicted to humanity's sexuality and instincts to copulate without any inhibitions. He was seriously turned on, and considered bouncing back and sleeping with both of them, it would be like scoring a threesome with hot twins, but there was a part of him that worried this could end badly.

Still, he could only listen to them cum in pleasure for so long, he still had a couple of hours before he needed to log into the Endless War game, might as well introduce Xylla to the pleasures of his cock. He bounced back over...

Xylla nuzzled into his neck, while Xia rode him decadently.

He'd definitely taken the edge off of both of them, and the way Xia rode him now was a relaxing gluttonous fuck as she trembled and rode him slowly, luxuriously, with no hurry for it to end.

Xylla sighed, "I can see why you don't want to change back, to go back to the passionless existence we usually live from this ecstasy is almost abhorrent. I'm not even sure if I could change back, it requires an act of will. Humanity is obviously a danger, and should be outlawed if not scrubbed from existence."

He froze for a moment, "Was that a joke?"

Xia trembled above him in another small but satisfying orgasm, and then said, "No. Although destroying their DNA is a bit excessive. The former may be required though. You have drugs on your world? For my species your DNA is a drug, even now while I continue to ride you for just one more feeling of pleasure I know I should change back, but I don't think I can either."

He frowned, "There has to be another answer."

Xylla sighed, "I'll declare our ship quarantined... right after Ted gets me off again."

His response was muffled, as she spun around and sat on his face.

Xia added, "It's good that you're a human in an android body, at least you'll be safe to have in the capitol. I don't know what to do, but I really don't care right..." she cut off as he felt her pussy tighten around him again, and bath him in her juices.

Xylla wasn't far behind at all, and after a few more well-placed licks she exploded in his face.

She got up and said, "I'll be right back, just need to declare a ship quarantine. Could you imagine if this DNA got loose on the home planet? It could bring the empire to its knees."

Princess Xia giggled, "I like being on my knees for Ted."

Xylla snorted and walked toward the door, but he swore he heard her mutter, "Me too," as she walked out...

It was almost one in the afternoon when he finally managed to slip away while they were in a sixty-nine licking his seed out of each other. It was both incredibly sexy, and quite scary at the same time as he thought about the comments they'd made. He imagined it would be a lot like a highly addictive drug for humans. The fact there weren't really any highly dangerous side effects, outside of their societies breakdown that is, probably made it even worse.

It would need to be stopped, or controlled, but he had no idea how. He couldn't conceive of a human's sex drive stopping them from shifting back, but they truly had no inhibitions and were going with pure human instinct. Maybe that was the key somehow? The societal programming wasn't present, so maybe to get them to change back it would have to be related to instincts? He wasn't a doctor or a psychologist, but he did know and love one of the best he knew.

He sent the conversations and his thoughts to Mia, there had to be a way to fix this mess that didn't involve quarantining or scouring life on Earth from the empire. Hopefully they'd figure something out before the ship reached Xaran, and the empress found out that Earth's DNA had just turned her daughter and heir into a pleasure slut. Maybe Mia could figure out something...

Chapter Nine

Tom and Bill were online, so he joined them at the table. They'd managed to get themselves some Roman armor yesterday, so at least they were set there.

"What's up guys," he said as he waved at the tavern wench, who flounced over with his beer in record time, "Thanks wench."

She grinned and winked, before she strutted off.

Bill shrugged, "Not much, haven't seen Kathy and Ray in about a week."

He frowned, "I hope those government bastards aren't messing with them."

Tom asked, "What are you talking about?"

He shrugged, "Apparently their kids' school was complaining that they were a bad influence on their children because they were allowed to play violent games."

Bill snorted, "I don't know, maybe they're just busy, is school even in this week?"

That was a good point, no reason to borrow trouble.

Tom asked, "So what's new with you?"

He shrugged, he couldn't exactly say he was boning an alien princess could he? They wouldn't believe it, or if they did it would probably start a panic. Especially if he mentioned the part about possibly being wiped out because the princess was addicted to pleasure and sex. Although he was finding it hard to compare genocide to going cold turkey, apparently it wasn't that far of a leap for the Xarans.

Not that they wouldn't fight if it came down to that, but he had the feeling the Xaran were as far advanced from the A.I.s as the A.I.s were from humanity technology wise. Plus, there was a whole empire of them, in big ass ships that seemed to be able to create things at the drop of a dime. Sure, modern fabricators could create that bedroom from the bed to the couch, to the satin sheets in a half an hour or so, but certainly not immediately like their ship seemed to.

"Not a thing. Well, we did move into our new condo, even though Mars city isn't done yet."

Bill asked, "We?"

He nodded, "Silvia, the one I nipped from under the FBIs nose, and four A.I.s."

Tom snorted and shook his head, "That's so not fair, seven of them with Kara and Nicci?"

He felt arms go around him from behind, and soft lips on his cheek, and then Jen's soft voice filled his ear.

"Eight, but who's counting? I'm Jen," she caressed his chest, and then sat at the table.

Tom looked shocked, Bill just looked amused.

Bill said, "I'm Bill, my speechless friend here is Tom. Nice to meet you."

Jen smiled, "You too. I know Ted from work, of course not anymore."

They both nodded, and he almost jumped when he felt Jen's wandering hand under the table on his inner thigh. She looked over at him and winked as she brushed his package with the side of her pinkie.

He wasn't sure what had gotten into her, she was being rather bold for the Jennifer he knew, and he took a long draw of his beer as she teased him to hardness under the table. He supposed to be fair he only knew her work face well, they'd spent time together lately but he'd never actually taken her on a date, or been with her in a social setting before.

She couldn't handle sharing him in a serious relationship, but to equate that to prude behavior was clearly sloppy thinking on his part.

Tom cleared his throat, "Nice to meet you, been playing long?"

She shook her head, "I just started a week ago? Originally I just logged on to track Ted down, but I'm having fun with the game as well, which I didn't expect."

She wasn't even pretending accidental touches anymore, and was now practically jerking him off through the leather loincloth.

She looked totally innocent though, as she turned to him without even a flushed cheek and said, "Can I talk to you, privately?"

He nodded, and knocked the rest of his beer back.

"See you later guys."

The two of them stood up and headed up the stairs to his usual room.

She giggled as the door closed, "Sorry, that's not usually like me, it's this game. It makes me rather bold, and it's quite a turn on to be stared at."

She dropped to her knees and looked up at him innocently as she took off his loincloth, "Let me take care of this, since it's my fault it's all... swollen" she said sultrily, and then took him into her sweet little mouth.

Despite the insane amount of sex he'd had today, it didn't take her long to finish him off. She looked so wanton and her eyes sparkled with lust as she took him deep inside of her mouth. She got better at it every time she got on her knees for him, and this time she took him into her throat easily as she swallowed and hummed. She also caressed his balls and taint with her left hand, while her other hand jerked his base.

It wasn't long at all, when he felt his balls tighten, and he grunted out a warning, "I'm going to cum Jen."

She moaned in wanton pleasure, and started to suck harder and bob faster, as her sultry eyes begged him to shoot into her mouth. She was clearly enjoying it, and wanted to be there, which made it so much better for him as his mind and body was lost in rapturous bliss.

She sucked him softly and made noises of pleasure and approval, until she was sure she'd gotten it all, and then she popped her mouth off of him and swallowed.

She giggled, "I really did need to talk to you."

He took her hand and pulled her over to the bed, "Anytime Jen, what is it?"

She bit her lip, "I've been talking to Mia."

He raised an eyebrow, "Why? I mean what about?"

She shrugged, "This whole thing really. It started out with Trudy, since she's still my lab assistant at work. I supposed I wondered how Silvia could deal with sharing you, as well as the A.I.s. I don't understand it, or at least I hadn't at the time. To me it felt like I'd be lessening my worth to be with a man whose attention was so split so to speak? Does that make sense? Like I wasn't enough."

When I nodded, because it really did make sense to me, she continued, "Anyway, she got me in touch with Mia, who kind of understands all that stuff being a psychiatrist. I was having problems because there was a part of me that didn't care about the others at all, that wanted to be yours too, more than fuck buddies, you understand. Needless to say, that was rather upsetting, and made me angry at myself because I didn't understand how I could ever feel that way, at all.

"I mean how can that be right? It made me feel dirty, degraded, and slutty, and not in a good way. It even made me a little mad at you, since it was you that made me feel that way, even if it wasn't really your fault, you know?"

He thought he followed all that, so far, so he nodded. He'd no idea what to say though, so he just kept his mouth shut. He didn't think she needed his words anyway, she needed him to listen.

She leaned in and caressed his face tenderly while she gave him a lingering kiss, and then she sighed.

She smirked, "So she explained to me why I was so torn up. Instinctually you're the perfect man for me. I'm deeply attracted to you, your handsome, well built, and virile. You're also a good provider, and you literally can't die on me, I also don't believe you'd ever betray or leave me. There are no... female survival or mating instincts that insist you'd have to be mine alone. On top of that, we're clearly compatible on other levels as well, socially I mean.

"In other words, I'm not just attracted to you, I like you as a person, even if you're a bit of a slut."

She took a deep breath, "The conflict of course, comes from societal standards. I grew up watching movies about one guy and one girl, and was taught that's the way it was supposed to be. Kind of like a religious woman being ashamed of her sexual desires, it's an unnatural programmed response, not an instinctual one. So... that's where the me not being able to share you part comes from, as well as the shame from wanting it anyway."

She was silent for a while, and he finally asked, "So what does that mean for us?"

She shrugged, "I don't know. Even though I understand the origin of the issue, that doesn't mean I can get passed it. Which is why I told you on Sunday we can only be friends with benefits. I don't even know why I'm telling you all this. I'm still working through it."

He pulled her into a kiss, and undid her armor with one hand, and removed it.

She moaned softly into his mouth, and rubbed up against him as she returned the favor.

He wasn't sure what to do about what she said. Honestly though, there wasn't much he could do, except listen and be there. He could also lay with her, which took most of the rest of the afternoon. He held her afterwards and knew he was in trouble. He cared way too much for her, just like Nicci and Kara. He didn't think he was cut out to just be fuck buddies with anyone.

Truthfully, he liked her more than that before they'd ever even kissed. He doubted she'd ever get over that as she'd professed a desire too, but his heart held hope anyway. Isn't that why she'd told him all that when it came down to it, that she hoped she could get past it as well? He wasn't positive, but he couldn't think of another reason for her to tell him all that either.

He probably spent longer than was wise, just holding her and caressing her back and chestnut brown hair, and the back of her neck. He didn't want to let her go. He had no doubt where he stood, he wanted her to be his, but in his position he'd have to settle for what he could get...

Chapter Ten

He logged out and found Helen's long red hair tickling his neck as she cuddled up against him. It was her turn for date night.

She looked up at him with her sexy green eyes, and her cutely freckled nose.

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
3,000 Followers
1...345678