Ted Online Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
3,001 Followers

"Xia you mean?"

Sally nodded, "Yes, she's the princess and first in line when her mother, the current empress, dies. We haven't seen a single weapon since we boarded, so either they are peaceful, or we just don't recognize their weapons. The Xaran Empire as they call it, is like a kingdom structure. The empress doesn't interfere with internal politics or decisions on worlds, but any who join are subject to her will and Empire laws outside the solar system.

"Think of the galaxy like an empire, and then all the different races as vassal kingdoms. She says their race is peaceful by nature, but the galaxy is a dangerous place. By joining the Empire we'd get protections from those dangerous races, even those within the Empire. She wouldn't get into specifics with me though, she wants to talk to a human."

He nodded, "Better take me to her then."

They smiled, and Christi grabbed his arm gently and held on as they started down the hallway. Sally walked rather close to him on the other side as well, so much so their arms brushed lightly with each stride. Their scents were rather distracting, and they were a bit too much inside his personal space, but he wasn't really tempted, or so he kept telling himself.

He'd just left Trudy, and he was going to face an alien being, so he just let it be since he also didn't want to hurt their feelings by telling them to back off a little.

Plus, it was kind of comforting and pleasant to have them near in this strange place. The corridors were a bit wide, and looked like what a human might build. He wondered for a moment if that was just an illusion, something to make him feel at home. Clearly, the alien wasn't humanoid, so he thought with the liquid metal it was more than possible this whole ship was a backdrop and careful presentation. After all, it could look like anything they wanted it too.

Sally whispered, "Through this door, don't be startled, Xia is... well, you'll see."

He frowned, he needed to talk to Sally about how to reassure someone, obviously, as they stepped forward through the hatchway into a twenty by twenty room, with what looked like hot tubs with some gelatinous substance in all of them. There was no one else in the room, and he looked around quizzically. Until one of those gelatinous substances started to move and rise out of the large rounded tub, and then he understood as the substance formed itself into a caricature of a human being. There were a bunch of aliens in this room after all...

Chapter Seven

She was shaped like a human, mostly, but looked closer to a clay statue of a human than a real human. She didn't walk either, as she approached him she... slid across the floor. Her face had no expression, and wasn't very lifelike either, too flat, not enough definition or pigment, no pours.

He stood uncomfortably as she circled him and studied him.

Her face held no expression, but her voice sounded confused and a little annoyed, "I thought you said he is human, what deception is this?"

Christi answered, "He is human of mind, though his body perished. This is an android body, but the being inside of it is human."

Xia froze for a minute as she considered that before she replied, "I cannot know him, I need a human in a human body, there are no life instructions in this simulacrum."

Life instructions?

Xia turned her gaze to him and got closer to him, "You can speak for this star system?"

He frowned in thought, "That is a rather complicated question. I can speak for this star system in that I would look out for their best interests, but without authority of many on Earth. If you truly have been watching us, you know our societies are split into many countries. Some of which I am now counted a criminal. No one human has the authority to speak for all of Earth."

Xia replied, "That is unimportant. I care not for your internal politics, only that one has a voice for your planet."

He frowned, "You are assuming we would join your empire princess?"

She laughed, which was a bit disconcerting without her face moving.

"If you are suicidal you may decline. The Xaran empire forces no one to join, but without joining you would be picked over by the more aggressive species in the galaxy once you are known. My trip here means you are now known. This is... frustrating. I know not how to relate to you correctly."

She moved even closer to him, and then her tone of voice changed to excited.

"I can sense the life instructions embedded in the covering of this body, you will allow me to sample it so I can know you?"

He shook his head in confusion, "Life instructions?"

She paused a moment, and then said, "Your kind calls it DNA."

His body had DNA on it? They he realized that perhaps it did. This body after all did have sex with Nicci, Kara, and Silvia. He had showered of course, but not in any kind of decontamination way. A paranoid part of his mind wondered if they'd create some disease to wipe out humanity with DNA, but he dismissed it almost as soon as he thought of it. He wasn't sure what it was about really, but it wasn't that.

He nodded, and princess Xia reached out a hand and touched him, and then her whole body flowed around him and encased his body, seeping through the neck of his shirt, and inside his pants to cover his whole body. It was a little disturbing, Xia was obviously some kind of shapeless lifeform, but instead of the cold and slimy feel he expected she was warm, dry, and he felt like his whole body was being hugged at the same time. The disturbing part was that it was pleasant.

Including his cock, which was a bit awkward as he reacted.

Thankfully, before he could enjoy the strange but very intimate touch for too long, she flowed back off of his body, and then formed one of her own.

This new body wasn't statue like at all, and he couldn't take his eyes off of her as she formed a stunningly beautiful body and face which was an amalgam of Nicci, Kara, and Silvia. She was also completely naked of course, which didn't help his already half hard cock go down. She smiled and looked pleased, and then she walked over to a dispenser of some kind and put on what looked like a red silk robe, that if anything made her look sexier.

Princess Xia had the exotically beautiful face of Silvia, but with Kara's lighter skin and red hair, and Nicci's beautiful green eyes. She also had Nicci's extremely large DD rounded breasts, with pert pink nipples, which were a little too big for her short and curvaceous body. Well, he was right about dismissing his paranoid thought. Apparently knowing him meant knowing the instincts and how it felt to be human. What it was to be human.

She walked back over and touched his chest again, and her hand was warm, and felt completely human. Apparently this race could take the form of any other with the appropriate DNA knowledge. Her statue form had just been crude analogue. Princess Xia was human right now, and his mind boggled at that. She removed her hand and blushed, and stepped back shyly.

She sighed, "This is an interesting body, so many... feelings. How does your species concentrate on anything past the constant distraction?"

He cleared his throat, "Experience I suppose, we've never been any other way."

She looked thoughtful for a moment, "I think I was telling you about the galaxy. We run the empire, since we can relate to every species within it by taking their forms, and understand their desires."

She smirked, "It also helps that we are technologically superior to most of them. Regardless, we can't extend that protection to your worlds unless you join. I'm also wondering why these machines are out here in ships, when humans are confined to your world."

He frowned, "They are not simple machines, they are life forms. Perhaps artificial, but that doesn't make them lesser. In fact, they are more advanced than humanity currently, and are the ones that invented the technologies that brought us to Mars."

She licked her lips, and her nipples hardened against the thin silk fabric as she gazed at him. She swallowed and had a look of desire and confusion on her face.

"Perhaps we should retire somewhere we can sit, and perhaps eat? You can endeavor to enlighten me then."

He nodded, ironically he could stand pretty much forever now, but he knew she would be uncomfortable if she stood too long. He realized she might be more human than he was at the moment. He also thought she was attracted to him, and had no clue how to control it or mask those emotions from him. Society and rules had taught humans to suppress those natural instinctive attractions, and not act on them except under proscribed circumstances, like a date, or at a social gathering.

She didn't have that knowledge or experience to lean on.

He was a bit surprised as she took his arm, and bemused as Sally took the other, and they walked through a few hallways, and into a room with a table and comfortable chairs, as well as a couch. He had the strange feeling that this room didn't even exist until a few moments ago, but had no way to prove it. Except that everything was pristine, as if it had just come off an assembly line.

When they sat around the table, she sat very closely to him, and he couldn't help but be attracted to the alien, blob of warm goo or not, right now she was one of the most beautiful human woman he'd ever seen. An amalgam of the most attractive traits of three very gorgeous women.

She asked, "So explain this to me, and how you find yourselves so close to joining the galaxy."

He decided to be bluntly truthful. The Xaran had obviously been watching them for a long time, and any lies he told would eventually be found out. Plus, what little he knew had rung true. He explained the current situation on Earth, what had prompted the A.I.s to claim Mars, and why he had decided to help them.

She looked troubled, "I will not say they are less, but I have no way of knowing their true essence since they are as you say, an artificial lifeform," she turned to the two blondes, "I hope that is not offensive, it is merely fact. It also seems clear you at least have the best interest of your creators in mind. Let me explain a little of the realities out here."

She turned back to him, "Xaran is the seat of power for this part of the galaxy. There are currently thirty-six interstellar capable races that comprise the senate. The empress is there to enforce galactic law, and to make sure the laws of the senate do not harm other races part of the senate, or exploit them."

She sighed and looked confused for a moment, "This body is... distracting. The Xaran race as you saw me when you came in are mostly... intellectual? That word will work, although your language doesn't really have the right word for it. We rule to keep the peace, because many races would take advantage of or attack their neighbors if not for the might of the combined empire to keep them all honest.

"Earth will need to send a representative, which should probably be you Ted. You seem to understand your planet's needs, and as you said, your planet wouldn't agree on who to send anyway. Hopefully things will balance out there before they join your A.I.s in space."

She shook her head, "I don't think I'm explaining the subtleties very well. How do you concentrate with a body like this? I feel like I want something from you desperately, but I have no idea what it is. Every time I move, every time I take a breath, the fabric of this robe rubs my nipples and sends an incredibly distracting but pleasant feeling of pleasure down my spine. And I seem to be... leaking between my legs, it's so... wet there."

His eyes widened as she reached between her legs and she cautiously touched herself, and then she gasped and her eyes glazed over with pleasure.

He tried to imagine just a moment what it must feel like to be a healthy woman with a strong sex drive, but without any of societies inhibitions or taboos regarding sex in public, or anywhere else. He could hardly believe his eyes when her robe fell open, and she started to masturbate right in front of him.

She reached a hand up and started to tweak her nipples and gasp in surprised delight. It was incredibly erotic watching Xia explore the sensations of her new body.

Sally stood up, and so did Christi.

Sally said in a strained voice, "I think now that you're here we'll return to the ship. You seem to have things well in hand..." she trailed off with a hungry look in her eyes.

Christi looked to be in about the same shape.

It took him a moment to realize princess Xia was turning them on too, and they were making a strategic retreat so as not to tempt him further with where this was going. He almost asked them to stay, he was tempted to take up what they were offering, all three of them apparently, but reminded himself he already had eight females, and he was already no doubt about to fuck an alien princess.

The latter he wasn't very worried about, he doubted the next ruler of the galaxy would be joining his harem, but Christi and Sally were an entirely different story. He turned back to Xia who was now moaning openly with an expression of bliss on her face as she'd obviously found her clit.

He weighed the pros and cons for a moment, but who was he fooling? He couldn't take his eyes off of her erotic show, and he was more than willing to introduce her to the pleasures of the flesh where two people were concerned. She'd already admitted to him that she wanted something from him she couldn't define, he didn't have to be a genius to know she was wet for him.

He leaned forward slowly, and she looked a bit confused at first, and froze for a moment when their lips met, but then she sighed in pleasure and responded, and they slowly found a rhythm to their first kiss. Her hands explored his body eagerly, as his did hers.

She whimpered, "I feel desperate, but I don't know what for. Show me?"

He kissed her one more time, and then started to kiss his way down to her chest. She shivered in pleasure as he teased her breasts, and sucked a nipple into his mouth. He took his time and explored her globes, slowly getting rougher until he found what she enjoyed the most, and then stuck with that. She was gasping and breathless by the time he started to kiss his way down her taught thin stomach, and around her pelvis, her thighs, and finally to the source of her sweet nectar between her legs.

He brought her to the edge slowly, raising her up as he licked between her folds, and circled her sensitive clit through the hood. She jumped, arched her back, and ground against his face when he lightly licked her clit directly, and his fingers slowly pushed between her tight virgin labia as he used his tongue and lips on her most sensitive spot.

He started to finger her a little roughly, and smiled against her wet heat as she cried out, grabbed his hair, and ground herself against his face. He curled his fingers, and rubbed the silken walls of her incredibly tight virgin sex, as he sucked on her clit and tonged the tip of her nub.

She exploded and flooded his face, and he moaned approvingly into her wet pleasure. She was so incredibly responsive, with no inhibitions at all as she just surrendered her body and mind to his touch. She was so damned sexy, every bit a match for the other women he slept with that way, but there was also something so hot about eating out an alien princess, he was painfully hard as he finished cleaning her tasty juices from her folds.

She gasped, "That was amazing. No wonder your race is so obsessed with sex. We wondered about that, all the sex on your broadcasts."

He grinned up at her, "That wasn't sex, that was just the preliminaries, we humans call it foreplay."

She squeaked, "There's more?"

He stood up and stripped off his shirt and pants, and her eyes widened and didn't look away from his extremely long and thick cock. He pulled her onto her feet, and kissed her while he pulled her up off her feet by her ass, and squeezed.

She moaned and ground herself along his length as he sat down.

He said, "This will probably sting for a moment."

He positioned her over him, and lined himself up, and then pushed her down by her waist.

They both gasped in unison as his cock head popped past her labia. He moaned, she was so incredibly tight, and her wet silken heat felt incredible around the extremely sensitive tip of manhood. He kissed her passionately as she slowly but surely sunk down his shaft, her tight sex stretching and slowly taking him in a little at a time until he met her barrier.

She gasped in pain as her maidenhood broke, and he started to play with a nipple, and thumbed her clit with his other hand. It took a little while, but eventually the pain faded from her face, and pleasure returned, and she started to relax her legs and continue to take his cock deeply inside of her virgin hole.

He kissed her and whispered, "Just follow your instincts, your new body already knows what to do."

And she did. He looked into her eyes as she started to slowly grind, swivel, and otherwise pleasure his cock while he was fully buried. Then it got even more incredibly erotic as she surrendered to the feeling his cock was having on her, and started to moan and gasp as she straddled and rode him. When she really started moving up and down his length with confidence, he started to reciprocate, and thrust up as she came down.

He showed an incredible amount of control as her sex hugged him like a vice of pleasure, and bathed his cock and balls in her orgasmic bliss. It felt incredible, and if she'd moved while that tight he wouldn't have made it to her third orgasm, but he could only take the pleasure of her body for so long. He felt his balls boil, and his legs go numb as her sex milked him demandingly. He arched his back, and pushed up hard as he pulled her down by her waist, getting as deep as possible.

She cried out as he expanded within her, stretching her out even further as he started to fill her trembling tight wet heat with his seed. She shook and gasped, and rolled into her fourth orgasm as he continued to fill her up, and their liquid pleasure mixed as she came around him hard.

It was so intense as their eyes locked.

She swallowed and collapsed against him, "Ted, thank you. My god, that was... no wonder your race is so fucked up. I've never met another race that has such a strong desire to procreate, or with such intense pleasures involved."

He caressed her back slowly, and played with her hair.

She made cute noises of pleasure and satisfaction against his neck.

"Can we do it again?"

His cock twitched, still buried inside of her, "I think we can."

She smiled, "The trip to Xaran will take four days, it's in the core. Come, I've had the ship create us a... bedroom? Yes, that's the word. It's unusual, but I think I'll have to retain this form for the whole voyage..." she trailed off with a lusty sigh.

He froze, "So we've left Earth's solar system?"

Okay, so being kidnapped by a sexy as hell and sex starved princess wasn't a terrible fate, especially because he could just log out of this android, but he was still annoyed she didn't ask first.

She nodded, "Yes, now come with me."

He might have been annoyed at the preemptory command, but his cock twitch proved it was on board with the plan. They went back to the hall, and to another room which was a bedroom. He wondered how they made stuff that fast. Sure, the room with liquid metal should be easy enough. But a king sized bed with silk sheets should've taken some time. Shouldn't it?

He also wondered at her comment about staying in another form long term was unusual for her species. Could she be getting addicted to the pleasures of the human form already?

Regardless, he spent the next couple of hours pleasuring her in several positions until she was finally completely sated and fell asleep in his arms. He did manage to explain to her between rounds that he'd be logging out, but if she absolutely needed him to touch his body. He gently disengaged with her sleeping form, and stared at her for a moment.

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
3,001 Followers
1...345678