Ted Online Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey sweetheart, ready for our date then?"

He looked around because something felt different, and it took him a moment to figure it out. They had a new bed, and it made a king sized bed look puny. He looked and leaned down as she stretched her neck up and then they kissed.

She really was his sweetheart, every one of his ladies were different, as was his love for them. Helen definitely brought out his protective streak. She was willowy, graceful, and loved him to distraction. She was also the sweetest of his lovers, both in bed and out. The only exception to that was when he played with her ass, she went wild when he did that. Although she didn't like to be spanked at all, she loved it when he took her hard and fast in her tight puckered star while he held her down, and usually had very intense multiple orgasms from it.

"I'm ready my love," she said softly, "What're we doing?"

He grinned, "It's a surprise, but wear a light sundress, and have the ship ready for us in the driveway?"

She nodded and blushed, and then kissed him lightly but with barely restrained passion. Helen was a bit shy at times, but he happened to learn that had nothing to do with her blushing. She tended to do that when she was horny and thinking naughty things about him. Which pretty much meant he loved it when she blushed.

He kissed her one more time, "I love you Helen," and then they logged in.

He turned and she looked beautiful in a fairly modest sundress that nonetheless hugged all of her soft curves. The dress was white, with red and blue flowers along with brown and nature green designs. She also wore two-inch light brown sandals, and her long hair was up revealing her succulent long neck and the small earlobes he loved to kiss.

She smiled, "From the look in your eyes, I guess you approve."

He grinned, "When haven't I ever? You're always stunning my love," and he took her hand and she squeezed his as he led her outside and helped her into the ship.

It should have felt wrong by the standards he was taught in society, but it didn't. He loved her so much as he had the ship take off, and he pulled her into his side. He couldn't imagine a life without Helen, and right or wrong, just like Trudy he was overwhelmed by her presence. He seemed to fall in love with them more every day.

It should feel selfish, or he should feel guilty, but he didn't. He wouldn't give up any of the five he had in his home now, and he really didn't want to give up the other three ladies either, but it wasn't up to him for them. He shook his head and cleared his bizarre thoughts. It was absurd to feel guilty about not feeling guilty, plus this was Helen's night and he didn't want to think of anyone else while he was with her.

They landed on a tropical island somewhere out in the pacific. It was very small, maybe a mile in diameter at the widest point of its irregular circumference. They landed on the very private beach, and he could make out the bungalow just inside the woods where their meal waited. He also knew there was a hot tub on the back porch, as well as a trail that led up the side of the small islands one rocky hill, just short of a mountain, which had multiple ledges, waterfalls, and natural hot springs.

It was eighty degrees in the sun, with a gentle cool breeze coming in off the water. It was just about a perfect evening to watch a sunset.

Helen wasn't just a sweetheart, he also knew she was a hopeless romantic, and he had to admit he really liked this place too. Of course, all women had a romantic streak, but where Mia would rather eat out and go dancing, and Trudy would rather do sports, Helen preferred an intimate one on one romantic setting for most of their dates.

Helen asked softly, "What is this place? I don't think this island exists in the real world."

He grinned, squeezed her hand and led her across the beach and into the bungalow, where their dinner waited for them. It was a selection of fresh sushi. Honestly not his favorite food, but he enjoyed it well enough, and he knew Helen loved it.

"It doesn't. Exist in the real world I mean. Trudy helped me set this place up, since I obviously couldn't do it myself, but I designed this island to be the ultimate private romantic getaway."

She nodded and looked around, and smiled at him, "Well I'll enjoy it."

He smiled, "I hope so, since it's our place."

She tilted her head cutely and asked, "Our place?"

He nodded, "Just for us, our private getaway. I just thought in addition to our date nights, we should share something unique just to us. This is our island. I won't take the others here at all. Is that weird?"

She looked breathless as she leaned across the small intimate table and kissed him, and when she pulled back she had tears in her eyes.

He thought that meant she approved, he was pretty sure anyway.

"I love you Ted," she whispered through the tightness in her throat.

He caressed her face, and kissed her, "I love you too Helen," he said sincerely, and then he picked up a California roll and fed it to her.

She giggled, and started to chew as she sat back.

He asked, "So how is everything going?"

Helen looked up thoughtfully as she chewed and swallowed, before she said, "The city is on schedule, about seven more weeks. Australia seems to be on board, we'll find out tomorrow for sure either way and then go ahead with the plans and advertisements to get people here for Silvia's project and to also just to visit, not to mention start construction on the spaceport.

"It looks like the bill is going to be voted on tomorrow, and the numbers currently say it will pass, which is disappointing but not all that surprising. Cyber Dreams isn't happy about it either, but I've worked with security to create and train them in using a new security program. It won't be able to make intelligent decisions, but it should suffice if security pays attention. They'll also have to keep up on reporting as well. How about you?"

He shrugged helplessly, "Have you heard about the situation with the Xarans?"

She nodded, "Any progress there?"

He used the bounce program to take a peak, and wished he hadn't. It was more than just Xia and Xylla now. There were now six gorgeous redheads with green eyes, exotically beautiful faces, and bodies built for sin having sex on the bed across from the chair. Not only that, but they must have done research, because they'd whipped up some toys.

He couldn't really tell them apart, or who was who. But one of them was being double penetrated by two others wearing dildos, another pair was in a sixty-nine, and the last one had a dildo and was taking the top one in the sixty-nine up her ass.

Normally that would have turned him on beyond belief. Incredibly sensual and erotic sextuplets having nasty lesbian sex was so out of the realm of possibility that it wasn't even a fantasy for him, simply because it was impossible and had never occurred to him. Or at least, it had been until now. Usually his fantasies tended to be more realistic, because of course that made it better, since it could actually happen.

Still, he wasn't tempted to join them, he was rather scared and a little disturbed by it actually. They seemed to be getting worse, more of the crew had been converted into wildly insatiable hot and eager sluts. It made him worry for Earth's safety, not to mention Mars. He hoped Mia came up with something soon. He bounced back before they noticed he was there, or no doubt they'd demand he join them, and he didn't want to bail on his date with Helen like he'd been forced to with Trudy. Not even for that.

He cleared his throat, "It's getting worse. There're six of them now, and they have toys. Their eyes were pretty glazed with pleasure, and I don't think they're stopping to eat. I'm pretty sure Xia has been fucking for twenty-four hours straight."

Helen snickered, "Mia's working on an idea. Sorry, it's not funny but I can kind of relate. She actually has an idea already, but is looking for a better alternative. Speaking of, she may need you in the morning okay?"

He considered that comment about relating, he supposed his A.I. lovers were a bit insatiable, and he knew the rest took up with each other when he was on a date with one of them. He was a bit that way as well, more than a bit if he was being honest with himself. Still, it wasn't quite the same.

He cleared that out of his head and answered her question.

He nodded, "You know I'm always ready to help."

He'd do anything for them. All five of them. He wasn't sure he even had personally set limits to that, only the ones they themselves wouldn't approve of.

Helen bit her lip and blushed, and then ate another California roll.

When they finished their meals a few minutes later he asked, "Hot tub?"

She nodded slowly, "That sounds nice."

She stood up, pushed the straps off her shoulders, and slowly peeled her sundress down her body, and he got instantly hard when he realized she hadn't been wearing a bra or panties underneath. Her perfectly rounded and full B cups stood up pertly, and she had very light pink nipples and both were hard. She noticed his reaction, and smiled back at him over her shoulder alluringly as she swayed gracefully out of the back door. She turned the bubble jets on before she stepped into the tub.

He followed, and it was his turn to smile when he was already rock hard as he slipped into the water, and he noticed her hungry blushing stare at his package. It was then he finally caught on to the difference, what wasn't the same. Yes, all his lovers were insatiable, but they could also control their desires and work when they had too, so it was sexy and fun, instead of creepy like he was beginning to find Xia and her crew.

Xia and the others were becoming what he might have if he'd given into the temptation that the hundreds of female A.I.s represented on Mars. He knew they were all willing to fuck him. He had a ton of sex, but there was much more to it than that and revolved around real relationships, caring, and other important things in regard to the eight women in his life. That's what made it healthy.

Xia and her crew creeped him out because they were slaves to sex, addicted to the point where it controlled them, instead of the other way around. Their partners didn't even matter, all that mattered was that the physical pleasure continue for them. Which wasn't healthy at all, both physically and psychologically.

He shook his head to get back to the here and now, and his beautiful and beloved Helen. He smiled at the excited and sultry look on Helen's face as he slipped across the tub and took her into his arms. He groaned at the feeling of the air jets along his back and ass, and the feeling of Helen's soft supple body, as he sat down and pulled her onto his lap with them facing the same direction.

She sighed in pleasure, and wiggled a bit naughtily on his erection when he kissed the back of her neck, and teased her breasts with light touches of his fingertips. She felt incredible as both of them were naked, and his hard cock nestled between her ass cheeks while the warm supple skin of her back was against his chest.

He nibbled on her earlobe, and started to massage her neck, shoulders, and down to the top of her breasts. It didn't take long before she was moaning a bit breathlessly, and melted back into him while she teased his cock by squeezing her ass cheeks. He was so turned on by it, being jerked off by her ass as she squirmed and wiggled on top of him.

He said softly, "I love you Helen, you know I'm yours right?"

Sure, she had to share him, but it was still pure truth. He could be completely hers, because she would never ask him to do the one thing he wouldn't do which was to leave the others. He also knew she made him want to be a better man, mostly because a part of him didn't think he deserved such love and devotion from even just Helen, much less all five women living with them in their Mars condo. They deserved his best effort, and for him to be the best person he could be.

She turned herself around and straddled him, her warm center pinned his manhood to his stomach as she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him tenderly, and her petite sexy body melted against his.

She broke the kiss and said breathlessly, "I'm getting that idea, yes. I've been yours since the night we met Ted, and I've never for a moment regretted my love for you."

She swiveled her hips, her upper body didn't move at all as she stared into his eyes with love, but her hot silken labia split and hugged the bottom of his cock as she slid her mound up and down his length with delicious and pleasurable friction. The ecstasy of her body in addition to his love for her drove him to distraction with desire and pleasure.

He caressed her face lightly with both hands, and then played with her breasts. He Lightly squeezed and kneaded her soft supple flesh with three splayed fingers, as he lightly pinched and twisted her nipples with his thumbs and forefingers.

She gasped and arched her back, grinding down on him harder as she pushed her breasts into his hand, "Harder."

He couldn't help but push up against her grinding body, and he kneaded her breasts a little more deeply while he pinched and pulled just a little harder.

Her body was so responsive to his touch, and squeezed just a little harder, which sent her over the edge as she ground her clit into his cock.

"Ted!" she screamed in a whisper of breathy pleasure as she trembled above him.

His cock twitched and he sighed in approval as he watched her explode in bliss on his lap. As she started to come down, he reached around and squeezed her ass as he lifted her up, and then lowered her down.

She shivered and whimpered in pleasure, as he speared her sex in one smooth movement. Her tight sheath pulsed up and down his length, squeezing and relaxing as she got used to his invader. Any sex with Helen was incredible, but making love with her and the feelings involved brought it to a whole new level of heaven.

He squeezed and caressed her ass gently, and leaned his head down and took a sweet pink nipple into his mouth, as he guided her body slowly up and down his length he circled it teasingly with his tongue, and her little sensual breathy moans of pleasure in his ear drove him wild.

He moaned in pleasure, as she ground and swiveled each time their bodies fully met. He loved how her hands felt as they roamed his chest, shoulders, neck and hair. He gasped and lightly bit her nipple as she started to milk his cock hard, squeezing herself around him tightly when their bodies ground together and while she rose along his length, and then slightly relaxing those muscles to slide back down with still tight and intense satin liquid friction.

She leaned her head down and whispered breathlessly in his ear, "I want to feel you cum in me love, fill me up," she squeezed around him even tighter, and sighed in pleasure, "You're so big, I love when you make love to me, I want your cum."

He shivered as her words along with all the sensations took him over the edge. He grunted and pushed up hard as his balls boiled.

"That's it my love, I can feel you stretching me out, it feels so good."

He was lost in his own pleasure, as he continued to suckle her breast, but was aware enough to feel her tremble and cum around his hard long cock.

She was so tight and wet around him as he stretched her out and claimed her as he pulsed his seed into her sweet sexy body.

He pulled his head back, and looked up, and kissed her softly in their shared post coital bliss.

They spent a bit more time in the tub, and he left himself buried in her until he hardened again. He lifted her out of the hot tub, and they dried each other off and retired to the bedroom. Round two was quite a bit rougher, as he took her from behind. Round three she begged him to take her puckered star, which he was more than happy to do. Round four she rode him for almost an hour in a decadent lazy kind of fuck, before they logged out, and snuggled with his other four ladies.

Now that they had the new bed, there was plenty of room for all of them, and then some...

Chapter Eleven

The next morning breakfast was a little surreal for him. He chatted with Silvia about the morning news while at the same time Mia was under the table sucking him off. Not a quick and fast one either, it was the luxurious and teasing kind of blow job as she made love to his cock with her hands, lips, tongue, and throat. Mia was obviously enjoying it, because every time he got close she backed off and looked up at him mischievously.

It was surreal because not only did Silvia not mind, she completely ignored it as they chatted back and forth, as his left hand dipped and rose with Mia's small slow teasing movements of her head. He loved when she gave him head like that, not in a rush, and he could see out of the bottom of his vision the completely content and happy look on her face as she worshiped his cock.

The news of course, was that the new bill had passed in the United States. Within two weeks all androids would have to report to go offline and have their cores destroyed. Two months from now all A.I.s would be out of a job, including Mia, Helen, and Trudy at Cyber Dreams. Although he supposed Amber would still be working on the game hosted here on Mars.

He was angry about it of course, on behalf of the A.I.s, but at the same time it was really impossible to be angry about anything with his lovely Mia sucking his cock. Obviously, the conversation was mostly held by him and Silvia, since Mia's mouth was much too busy to talk.

The rest of it was discussion about the other countries, the rest of North America, along with Europe and Asia. Most of the talking heads believed it would be just a couple of months before they all jumped on board. South America and Africa were split, and a bit unstable, so they weren't really counting on anything there.

Australia though seemed like the one place they may still be welcome, that country didn't seem as paranoid, and perhaps even saw it as a way to be a step ahead of the rest of the world for a time. That is until the rest of the world came to their senses.

He had a hard time, quite literally, but he was able to focus enough to mostly follow what came out of Silvia's mouth, while Mia's mouth was doing its best to keep him on the edge. It had to be over a half an hour later, when she relented and finished him off by burying her nose into his body, and took him deep into her vibrating throat.

His eyes glazed over and pleasure overwhelmed his body and mind. He barely even heard Mia's moan of obvious approval and pleasure as he filled her talented and much loved mouth.

She took her time to make sure she got it all, and cleaned him with her tongue and packed him away. Then she crawled out from under the table with a mischievous smile, and stood. She kissed him softly, and took a seat.

He asked, "Helen said last night you might need my help this morning?"

She nodded slowly, "Yes, Australia is all worked out I think. We need to go there and sign a treaty though before we can start construction on the space port and release the internet ads. My government contact would like to meet you and talk with you."

He was still pretty blissed out, and smiled, "I'd be happy to. I know learning the new math and science is important, and will help me contribute in the long run in the lab, but it isn't quite the same as helping. Between this and the alien thing I feel pretty good about things."

Mia bit her lip, "You shouldn't worry Ted, you do plenty around here, and keep us all happy. I get the need to be useful, but even without those two things you've done so much, and I know you'll do more once you join Trudy in the lab. It's okay to relax for a while you know."

1...345678