Ten Days in the Country Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric was impressed. He could feel her determination. He could see her brows angle hard downward towards her nose as her intensity spurred her on. This comely woman was giving as hard as she was taking. This was an unexpected surprise for him and he was more than ready to let loose, eager to test the woman's limits.

He learned forward, her body sliding more and more beneath him onto the couch. She felt his weight, his solid body, rest upon hers. She wriggled and shifted her smaller body under him. Their desperately loud and heated kisses continued to mingle with the crackling of the fireplace. It had become very hot very fast.

Eric licked and kissed at her chin as she tilted back her head, gasping for air. His lips moved quickly to her neck. He dragged his tongue up and down her smooth flesh and her breath quickened at the sensation. One of his hands moved to her chest and cupped her breast, a generous and giving round of flesh tucked not so deeply behind her sweater and T-shirt. Her fingers ran through his short strands of hair as his tongue and hand continued to work at her body.

Nicola continued to gasp and moan. Her whole body tingled and her stomach ached. His legs straddled her thigh. He rubbed against her. Through two layers of restrictive denim, she still felt his large member press against her leg. It was stiff and warm. Purely by lustful instinct, she arched her pelvis firmly against him.

His mouth returned to hers and they continued their voracious kissing. His hand went down then grabbed the bottom of her sweater, yanking it upward and sliding underneath. He couldn't make it under the T-shirt but he still had a closer, indulgent feel of Nicola's supple breast. He massaged and caressed it, squeezing at the outline of her stiffening nipple.

Eric raised his head and looked down at her. The yearning on her face was the most satisfying thing about this and he shared in her eagerness. Nicola licked her lips and continued to wriggle under his large body. She stroked his arms as his hand continued to grope and touch her breast.

"You look hot," he said, his voice heavy and deep. They both were beaded with sweat.

"Must be the fire," she said half in jest.

With a deliberate slowness, he moved back down to her neck and kissed her again, muttering as he did, "Careful with fire. You might get burned."

Eric eased himself off of her then bent down and effortlessly lifted her off of the couch, cradling the slender woman in his arms. They kissed softly as he slowly carried her to the bedroom.

As they entered the room and closed the door, Nicola's mind had cleared and she was left with one unanswered question, the only one that mattered to her in the here and now. How gentle, or rough, a lover would her "mountain-man" be?

***********

As soon as he had put her down at the foot of the bed, they came together in a rough clinch. They folded their lips over and over one another.

Long past deciding whether to commit to the moment, Nicola made herself loud and clear as her soft hands slid down from his neck, along his broad chest and flat stomach, and immediately found his belt buckle. Without breaking away from their fervent kisses, her fingers, practically trembling, fumbled with the buckle and then pulled at the stiff, creaking leather. The belt slipped out of her hands a couple of times before giving way to her determination. She only looked down for a moment to find the button on his jeans before returning her mouth to his.

With a firm push and tug, the button popped open. She slid her hand in, pushing the zipper down as she did. Eric felt her tender hand slide down the length of his rippling cock. Her thumb flicked at the soft dome head. At her touch, Eric tilted his head back and exhaled a stream of warm air. She kissed his neck, licking at his prominent adam's apple, tasting his musk.

Her hand stroked up and down his length, experiencing the soft skin stretched taut over the hard, hot organ.

Eric pushed her back, her hand slipping out from his pants. Nicola backed into the bed, and ran her hand through her air. They were both breathing hard through their mouths as they looked one another over. Eric had a hardened look on his face. Reaching down he quickly pulled at his sweater, yanking it over his head and tossing it aside. He stood there before her, a man cut from the rough wilderness he lived in.

Nicola pulled her own sweater more slowly over her head, revealing the tight white T-shirt underneath. He liked how the shirt formed to her body, the seductive figure of her ample bosom wrapped underneath the cotton.

The two came together once more, and kissed more deeply. His hands worked the back of the shirt, pulling the white material up. he massaged the smooth, soft flesh of her back.

Nicola stepped back and reached around to pull off her shirt. Eric watched as her breasts slipped free with a slight, beckoning jiggle. His rough hands cupped them gently. He stroked them, his finger tips running at the bottom of the soft curves, and she trembled, her open mouth immediately covered by his. He felt her gasps in his mouth when he flicked his thumbs on her stiff nipples.

Further and further she spiralled into the moment with Eric. It was his turn to work her pants button and he snapped it open with a simple flick of his fingers. He unzipped her pants and stole a quick feel of her quivering and damp crotch through her panties.

The man lowered her back onto the bed, her fine figure melting into the soft linen. He watched her breasts sway and settle but still held their curvy shape. Nicola breathed heavily as she felt him pull at the sides of her jeans, rolling the tight denim down the length of her slender legs, helping him by pushing them off with her feet. He smiled as he did the same with her tiny panties, pulling them down slowly and deliberately, revealing her clean shaven slit.

He took his time to admire the nude body of the beauty who was waiting for him. But Nicola was eager, shifting her glance back and forth between his narrowed stare and the tip of his cock that was spiking out from his fly. She readied herself as he finally stepped out of his pants, his hard length jutting towards the wall above her head.

Always with that sharp grin of his, he slinked onto the bed. Working his way upward with kisses along her toes and foot, up her shin, past her knee. She bit her lip as she looked down to watch and feel his lips move along her tender inner thigh. He didn't pause for a second as he pushed his face onto her smooth snatch.

"Ah!" Nicola shifted and bucked her hips as she felt him suck and caress her petals and folds with his lips. She felt his rough, stubble-covered cheeks and chin brush against her thighs and crotch. His tongue was just as rough, but it was slick and nimble as it moved along her slit.

"Eric!" she gasped aloud. Her hands tried to clutch at his hair but the sensations that coursed through her made it difficult to get a grip on anything at this point.

He forced his tongue past her petals, into her. His powerful arms wrapped under her thighs and held her down firmly even as she bucked and strained hard against his wanton indulgence of her body. Her soft inner thighs opened and closed on the side of his head.

"Ah! Ahh!" She tossed her head back and forth against the pillow and grabbed the bed rails behind her head. His tongue lashed at her and in her relentlessly. His lips and teeth nipped at sucked at her delicate clit.

Eric loved her taste and smell, as nice and sweet as anything in the forest. Hearing her satisfied gasps and groans, his cock was starting to throb in anticipation.

Nicola's death grip on the bed rails and the rest of her body eased slightly as he finally stopped his lusty sampling with one last, long drag along her snatch. He resumed his deliberate journey up her lovely body. Her smooth belly shook and flinched, tickled by his lips and tongue. Rough, strong hands and warm, experienced lips then explored her breasts as they rose and fell with her heavy breaths. He filled his palms with her supple tits and let them slip and slide under his hand as his tongue swirled around and around each of her light pinkish-brown nipples, brushing them only slightly with the edge of his lips.

This was not what Nicola had been expecting from him. A hard, fast, rough and tumble night of fucking was what she had steeled herself for, the clearest vision she had when she thought of having sex with Eric. The way he was taking his time with her, taking pleasure in every inch of her body, breaking her down piece by piece was driving her crazy. It felt amazing but she was ready to indulge in her vision.

Finally the man made his way upward and looked at her face-to-face. They embraced tightly and locked up in another passionate kiss, her firm breasts pressed up against his rock hard chest, his hair tickling her skin. Their hands worked feverishly to explore each other, hers running through his hair and clutching at his large butt cheek, his sliding along her smooth back and also kneading her tight, round ass. Eric shifted and suddenly she felt the hard rounded tip of his cock nudge against her opening. Just as he barely pushed past the top folds of her cunt, she gasped and opened her eyes.

"Uhhn-wait!," she strained through a gasping breath. It took all of her effort to stop and wriggle his tip out of her.

Eric glared at the woman, her face flushed red, feeling like he had just slammed the brakes on his jeep while driving at 100 mph. Before he said anything she stretched out her arm and fumbled with the drawer of the night table. Reaching in she pulled out a small container. With one hand she popped the lid open, letting the packets fall out onto the bed. She scrabbled for one and held it up to Eric.

The two continued to breath heavily. Nicola looked eagerly up Eric who was staring at the condom in her fingers. Without a word, Eric took the packet from her and rolled back up to his knees. He continued to inspect it. There was a long uneasy silence.

Nicola held her breath. She wanted this so badly. "Did-did you want me to put in on for you?" she asked.

The man's deep grey eyes shifted from the packet to her, the woman he had been wanting all along lying on the bed in front of him, naked, vulnerable, waiting for him. Wanting him. Without removing his eyes from hers he bit and tore the top of the packet off with his teeth, spitting it aside. With an assured smile, he took out the thin piece of latex, and rolled it securely down his length. He arched his left brow and winked then quickly pounced on her again. As they kissed once more, he felt her legs slide up along his side, her knees angled above the sides of his buttocks. He reached down between their bodies and handled his solid cock. Again the head pushed up against her slit. He dragged it up and down, the tip barely pushing along her entrance. He teased it on her clit, eliciting strained gasps from her trembling lips.

Goddamn you, Eric! her mind screamed.

"No more waiting, Sunshine," he slurred through his smiling teeth.

"Eric..."

He pushed his cock into her with a smooth shift of his hips. His thick length spread her wide as he settled deep into her warm body. Her petals clutched tightly around him but he slid in unimpeded.

"Ahh-uhn," Nicola groaned aloud, shutting her eyes. She had seen and felt how hard and warm he was, how big and thick he was, she had no idea how it would feel to have him in her. He answered her questions with a simple stiff thrust, his throbbing inches sinking into her with an unrestrained urgency.

Eric couldn't believe how delicious she was, like a breath of morning air after the rain. He smiled as he withdrew from her slowly until his cock, already slick from her moistness, was almost completely out of her.

She opened her glistening, ice blue eyes. They pleaded with him to stop teasing, to start making heated and passionate love to her.

Eric started his motions then, sliding his full length in and out of her in broad, satisfying strokes. If she were more aware of things, she would have been amazed by how steady and rhythmic the large man was with his thrusts. In and out, in and out, deeper and deeper, pressing their crotches together burying his stiff cock inside of her warm hole.

"Uhn! Mmm! Oh, god, Eric!" she called out as his strokes intensified. Her moans and groans grew louder as did his grunts.

As the minutes passed, their pace increased rapidly, both of their bodies rolling and undulating in a languid rhythm. they probed each other's mouths eagerly. Nicola could barely hold onto him, her hands desperately clutching at his wide, sweat-slicked back. His solid body worked every muscle and sinew to drive the most pleasure from the moment. His hand gripped her outer thigh as her legs clamped to the side of his body.

Eric rolled up onto his knees. Nicola grabbed the railing above her head again and arched her back as he took hold of her hips and pulled her of his cock over and over, the moist slapping of their bodies coming together alternating and mixing with their gasps and heavy breaths.

"Ah! Ah!" he grunted as he stole an appreciative look at his red cock slide into the white skin of the woman. He scanned Nicola over as he thrust into her. Her beautiful blue eyes rolled up into her head over and over in ecstasy. He rocked her harder and faster, his cock swelling painfully. Her ample, round breasts shuddered in circles with every stroke.

"Eric! Uhn! Uhn!" she called out through the roughness in her throat. When she did manage to focus her eyes upon him, she was greeted with the image of a huge, over-heated man, leaning over her pouring his lust into her, and her body was very giving and at the same time took him all in. He slapped his piece into her to the hilt.

"Yeah! Huhn! You're so fucking hot, Sunshine! Huhn! Huhn!" he managed to groan through his own straining mouth. "So fucking good!"

It was sweltering hot in the room now. He dug his fingers deep into her hips now. His thrusts grew even faster, harder, more erratic. He pulled and pushed at her roughly. Nicola continued to hold tight to the bed railings even as he yanked at her body. Her back strained to an impossibly high arch, Her head rolling back over the pillow. She grit her teeth, parting them only to call out towards the ceiling.

"Ahn! Ahn! Ahn!" her voice was raw but still the sounds of her groans continued to grow louder.

The bed frame rattled and banged hard against the wall of the bedroom as Eric bucked his hips with hard strikes. Slapping flesh, strained moans and cries, the thumping bed, the sounds of their lustful coupling were enough to wake the forest beyond the walls of the cottage. He leaned back on one hand, his other supporting her arching back and thrust upward, raising her butt high off of the bed.

Every moment leading up to this was pushed of her brain one after another with each accentuated thrust of his cock. Every doubt was gone. Matt had never brought her to this level before. After this was over maybe she would have time to resent him for that. But for now as her body quaked and she felt her mountain-man fill her with his throbbing, swollen cock, she was focused solely on Eric. He poured it on and her fine body, arching and bucking, was asking for more. So good. He was so fucking good.

Suddenly she felt the electric rush through her body. Her fingers wrenched at the bedrails, her toes curled and her body tensed so hard, she thought she would explode.

Her bright blues eyes, rounded wide open along with her mouth and she cried out, "Hahn! AH-HUHN!"

She came hard a fast over Eric's cock. She could feel it rush out of her. Her body shook and quivered. Blinking, her mouth remained wide open as she continued to gasp and groan.

Her moaning climax urged him on. Even through the latex Eric could feel the sweet warmth and silkiness of her juices surrounding hic cock. He grasped at her slick, soft hips pumping as long as he could. He grit his teeth, the sinews in his neck straining, his face nearly purple. He was growling until he felt the surge in his loins finally, incredibly, release.

"UHN!" he raised his head and fired a full load of cum into the condom. It seemed to burn and stream relentlessly as his throbbing cock unloaded everything it had built up.

Both their bodies immediately started to relax. Almost painfully, both of their fingers eased their grasps. Eric slumped on his knees and Nicola lowered herself down from the strained crescent she had shaped her body into. She felt him slide out his length out of her. Eric ran his hands through his damp hair, sucking in oxygen, feeling the strain on his ab muscles.

After momentarily regaining their breaths, they looked at each other. Nicola managed to smile first. Her head was clearing, delirious thoughts replaced by a feeling of overwhelming satisfaction. She relaxed against the pillow.

"Now that's the way you should welcome somebody to Dorrits," she sighed, surprising herself with the joke.

Eric blinked. She had actually managed to catch him off guard. He smiled and laughed. He cleared his throat then said, "I'd just not assume shake the hands of some of the people who come through here let alone get in bed with them."

They both laughed now. Eric pulled off the slick condom, his cock covered with his viscous cum. He wiped himself with the corner of the bed sheet before lying on his back beside Nicola on the bed.

They passed the minutes in silence. Nicola's whole body began to ache as it started to register the strains it had gone through moments before. It was a good ache. She turned on her side and faced the man who was staring up at the ceiling, a boyish smile affixed on his manly, weathered face. Wrapping an rm around her, he dragged his fingers along her back and neck. She reached out and stroked his chest, her fingers pushing through his soft hairs. Nicola smiled and blushed. She broke the silence, "You know, i don't think I've ever...well, I don't think I've-"

"Copulated?" Eric offered jokingly.

The woman rolled her eyes and chuckled. Looking up at him with a grin she said, "Yeah, I've never 'copulated' like that before."

He grinned.

"In fact," Nicola sighed as she lifted her head onto his chest, "I guess that was the most intense 'copulating' I've ever had."

They both chuckled, their laughter dulled in the small, insulated room.

"Well, Sunshine," Eric said, "You're probably the best 'copulate' I've ever had."

She pawed at his chest playfully and remarked, "Uh-huh. That's what I always wanted to be: a good 'copulate'."

Again they laughed softly as the continued to caress one another.

"Still," she sighed, "I never expected us to end up doing this when I invited you over yesterday."

Eric looked down at her. He raised his brow and asked, "Really?"

Nicola froze for a moment. She wasn't sure now, if she were to be honest with herself. Since she didn't have an answer, she turned the question on him, "So when did you think we'd end up in bed together?"

"From the moment I saw you," he said without hesitation.

She grimaced and leaned back to look at him. She said, "Oh really? I looked that easy to you or do you always expect things to go the way you want them to?"

He shrugged, "Neither really. I just believed it would happen."

She tilted her head to the side, curious by his words and attitude. He was his usual calm self. His face showed no signs of bravado or arrogance or smugness.

"Will power?" Nicola offered.

"Destiny," he countered, "Destiny, Sunshine. You never saw us getting together?"

Her smile faded. She shook her head slightly. "To be honest, Eric, unlike you, I didn't know what I wanted. I was never sure why I went down to the creek to speak to you and I don't know why I asked you over for dinner."