Ten Days in the Country Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And now?" Eric said knowingly, "Forget before. Now do you know what you want, Nicola?"

In her mind she hesitated. But her body knew what she wanted, what she needed, and she knew only Eric could offer it to her right here and right now.

Her answer came in the form of a long passionate kiss. As her mouth moved down to his chest and nibbled and licked at his nipples, Eric stretched out his arm and picked up another condom from the edge of the bed.

DAY 5

David walked out of Mandy's General Store and stepped out onto the quier main street of Dorrits. It was early morning, the sun barely peeking above the hills in the distance and only the sounds of his footsteps on the dirt and gravel intruded upon the silence f the sleepy town.

He shuffled through Kara's mail, smiling to himself.

Climbing into his truck and plopping the mail in the seat beside him, he decided to make Kara's his first stop for the day.

Maybe I'll surprise her and finally get that tree down today, he thought to himself.

As he drove towards the cottage, just the thought of seeing Nicola again woke him up better than a mug of coffee.

To be continued...