Terone Test 05 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The jeans were already soaked wet on my inner thighs. Tasha smiled at me when she saw it, and began again to suck on Chris' cock, fixing her look at me. After my trainers, they went off as well as my pullover. Now, I had only my black underwear on.

Tasha sat on Chris' abdomen and faced his feet, and then grabbed his cock and pressed against her belly.

"Look at it, babe... it's still soft and it gets over my belly button... how can it be?"

She pushed it away and spread her legs, raising a little. A thread of precum floated in the air, between her belly and his cock, joining them together. She caressed her labia with its head repeatedly. I could see how she got wetter every second, as drops of her lust started to fall from her pussy and splashing around. She made a gasp when she made it to enter into her.

"Oh, my god... Oh... my god..." she said, as she began to move her hips back and forth, rubbing her cunt against Chris' body. "Come here babe... come here and taste me... make me cum as you only know how to do..."

I was paralyzed, looking at the scene still with my underwear on, knowing not what to do. She looked at me, and bit her lower lip. Right then, I felt my body move without waiting, taking off my bra, letting my breasts breath free. When I removed my panties, just like Chris' cock with Tasha's belly, my cunt stayed connected to my underwear by a thick thread of my fluids, until I got them off completely.

Tasha told me to come with her finger, and as she did so, my body moved without any order, putting myself over Chris' legs, kneeled, tongue out, just to be able to caress her sweet pussy while she devoured that monster. All my shames and doubts had been gone.

I bent forward, just to grab her ass tight with my hands and push her against my tongue, so I could lick her better. I felt Chris' body's temperature rising. He was hot. He was unconscious but he was feeling all that already. His cock started to get bigger and harder, and Tasha's pussy opened wider with every move.

"Oh, shit... it's getting bigger..." she said between moans.

My tongue hit her clit when he came to me on every move. She bent backwards, with one hand on Chris' belly and the other one grabbing my head and pushing me against her. I licked her harder. She stopped the motion, and just raised a little while my tongue licked her whole labia, ending on her clit and coming down again. She began to shake, and her pussy began to soak.

I looked at her, and she was looking at me with a look full of lust. Suddenly, she fixed her sight to the ceiling and closed her eyes while she bit her lower lip again. I heard a loud moan and, then, she opened wide her mouth and let her breath out.

"Oh, god, I'm... I'm..."

Chris' temperature increased suddenly, making me lose my attention on Tasha, and getting up quickly. Tasha stopped from moving and her face changed, looking at me confused, as she began to shake, shooting her cum all over the place. She looked at her pussy, and then back at me again, knowing something was wrong.

"Oh, shit... what... what are... oh... oh... shit... what are we doing, Tina? Oh, shit... stop..." she said as she continued to orgasm. She got up, still shaking and cumming, and let Chris' cock out of her. It was now smaller than was before, and fell all wet from Tasha's pussy, hitting his belly. Tasha let out a louder moan she tried to silence when he left her insides, but I had already heard it.

Slowly, she stopped her body from shooting her fluids, and now only a thin stream of liquid was falling through her thighs, by waves. She looked at me again, confused. I was as surprised as she seemed. What the heck were we doing? What happened here?

"Chris!" I suddenly realized of Chris' status, as he started to sweat and breathe faster. I ran by his side. His temperature was extremely high.

"Fast! Bring some cold water, we have to cool him down!"

Tasha stood quiet, looking at me, dazed.

"Tasha!" I yelled at her.

She reacted, and ran out of the dining room, trying not to slip with all the mess. Shit, what had we done? What had happened to us? Tasha came back with a washing bowl full of water and some ice cubes, and a towel on her hand. Her hard nipples swinged along with her breasts with every step she took, and there were fluid drops on everywhere she had stepped.

I moistened the towel with the water inside, so cold it hurt my fingers that until then had been as hot as my whole body, and pressed it against his forehead. Chris was breathing so fast and sweating so much that it made me have goosebumps of thinking what could be next.

Little drops started to fall from the towel, caressing his cheeks. Some of them were lost between his lips, which were now slightly open. Suddenly, he opened his mouth, and he seemed to choke.

"Of course, he needs water! Please, Tasha, bring some water for him to drink!" He had lost a lot of blood and with his usual temperature, he had to be thirsty for sure. I hadn't think of it. So thirsty to look that bad? Sure. Even was half awake so his body could try to drink some water...

Tasha came back with a glass full of water with some ice cubes in it.

"Thank you, babe..." I said her with concern in my voice. By her look, lost into the nowhere, I knew that she could not explain neither what had happened... but we had to talk about it for sure.

* * *

"He seems to be better, now..." Tasha said, looking at her glass of water half empty between her hands, playing with it to avoid eye contact.

We were sit on the table behind the sofa. Tasha had Chris behind her, and I was sit in front of Tasha. Both of us had avoided eye contact since Chris had got better before, and were now listening to the dead silence of that big and empty house while our glasses of water danced between our hands now and then, being caressed by our tired fingers.

She had lent me a silver buttoned pajama, with thicker azure edges all along. She had dressed with a pink pajama similar to mine. You could tell how my breasts were bigger than hers just looking at my pajama's buttons, which were all tight and about to explode on the upper part.

"Tina... I'm... I'm sorry... I... I don't... I..." she started sobbing.

"Hey, babe... do not apologize, please... I... I understand that you are young and... well, even I was involved, too, so you don't really have to apologize for anything..."

"Yes... I know, but... You... you don't understand... I mean... I... I never... I..." Her eyes went wet again, and she started to cry, trying to hide her face between her hands. I got up, and went to the chair by her side, so I could get closer to her. I moved her closer to me, so I could hold her between my arms. "You don't know who I am..." she said, almost whispering. "You don't know... what I can do... please... forgive me... I... I didn't want to... I couldn't stop it... I..."

"Babe... relax. Whatever you may think I am thinking of you right now, forget it... unless you're thinking that I want to hug you all night and see how you get asleep between my arms..."

She raised her sight, until then hidden between my arms, and looked at me with those precious blue eyes, which now were reddened and looked tired. She smiled at me, and continued crying between my arms, again. My hand caressed her dark and soft hair, trying to calm her down.

"Babe... " She looked at me again, still sobbing. "How about we go to sleep? We need some rest and tomorrow I'm sure will be a better day. What do you think?" I said as sweet as possible. She nodded.

"Maybe... we should..." she rubbed her eyes and nose, ".. we should take Chris on the upper floor. Here... maybe it's not the best place. If someone comes... well, they'll see him for sure... And I don't want my mom to get angry..."

"Your... mom? I mean... Does she live here with you? Of course, she does..." I said, frightened. What would I think if one night I found my son with a girl or with a boy when I came back home? And... if that person was almost twice as his age... shit...

"No, no! Don't worry, she never comes. In fact, it's been months since the last time I saw her, and it was me who went to visit her. She is working all day so she won't come here..." she looked sad at this point, ".. but sometimes a teacher from school comes to visit me, so my mom doesn't have to worry about me... and it usually is on weekends... well, so she can be sure I haven't gone partying all night long..."

"Ah... I understand..." I felt relaxed all of a sudden. However, the fact that someone from school could see us there didn't make me feel much better. "We'll carry him upstairs, then!"

We had already carried Chris from somewhere far away to Tasha's home, but I hadn't think about how hard it could be to get him upstairs. Every step seemed to take forever.

"We are almost done, Tina, c'mon!" said Tasha.

I grabbed him by his feet, and Tina, in front of me and walking backwards, grabbed him by his armpits. We had to take a short rest at halfway, but now we were almost at the top.

".. and here we are... oh, my god... he's heavy as a bag full of watermelons..." Tasha said, while we let Chris on the floor carefully. I looked at her, as tired as she was, and both of us started laughing. "Thank you... Tina..." she said, suddenly, with a sad voice.

"Hey, no more crying, you hear me? C'mon, let's take Chris to his bedroom, and let's have a deep dream for the rest of the night. Where is it, then?" I said, trying to break the sad moment.

A light mosaic suddenly caught my eyes, right in front of us. There was nothing but a white railing with its top made of wood at the height of my belly and, ahead of it, the void danced with the beautiful crystal cylindrical lights hanging from the ceiling, at different heights. Behind us, curved white walls with the same kind of railing on the inner side were the tempting paths to the doors, one on each of them, and ended on a half wall made of white concrete, which ended at the same height than the others, giving us an eagle sight of the wide hall entrance below.

"This is the grand room..." she said, pointing to the room with the cylindrical lights hanging in front of us. "It's where my parents used to meet with their friends before... well, before. Our rooms are there!"

She pointed to the door standing on the right side of that amazing room. Still astonished, I grabbed Chris with her help and headed to the door.

"Here, the first door to the left..." she said.

The parquet floor, present on the whole house, wasn't an exception here, coloring the whole floor with brownish tonalities. It had one of the corners sunken in a circular form, making the appearance of the room to have less free space, although it was pretty big. It had a door on the left side, which I guessed it was a bathroom.

"This... who is this room for?" I asked.

"It's the guests' room... Tina, don't look me like this, you make me feel... guilty..."

We let Chris over the bed, finally. He looked so calmed, now, sleeping as he would do usually. We couldn't manage to make him fit on the trousers Tina had brought before, so he had been all naked until now. His flaccid member had grown since what happened before, but it was a lot smaller without doubt, though it had been hanging all the way until we got to the room. It was just a little bigger than a normal — big — cock. Tasha was looking at him.

"We should go to sleep, babe, don't you think?"

"Yes... yes! Come with me, I'll show you our room..."

* * *

"Tasha, do you mind if I...?" I pointed at my pajama's shirt, making emphasis on my tight breasts. She smiled at me.

"You can take it off, Tina. I could not get enough of looking at them even if I wanted to, so it's not a problem at all!" She said, winking at me. Both of us smiled.

Our room was in front of Chris', and it had her name, "Tasha" with big white and blue letters on the door. It even had its own little hall, like an empty space with two doors at its sides, right before the room's door. What was behind that doors, however, had no interest for me right now, as all I wanted was to close my eyes and dream.

Everything in the room, in contrast with the rest of the house — even Chris' room — was rather white or blue, making it easier to breath and giving me a fake feeling of freedom inside a room. Even the parquet floor had been changed to wear a whitened wood instead. Its walls were white, too, except for the one on which was the door, that was blue. This room seemed bigger than the rest of the whole house.

The bed, which was clearly unmade as it had its blue sheets all made a mess, was perpendicular to the wider wall, at my right, and it was on the center of it. At its sides, two small white wooden tables were covered with circular light blue knit tablecloths, with a lamp over them. The table at the left side of the bed, closer to the big window covered with white curtains on the opposite wall of the door, had a blue telephone on it. On the other side, at the bed's right side, a blue wooden desktop with papers and pens all over it covered almost the whole length of that wall, ending where the door frame started, with a white wooden chair in front of it.

A big white built-in wardrobe, with four big doors, was against the wall on the left side of the door, right next to it. All of my clothes would be able to fit in just the half of that wardrobe, including all my shoes... The family of this girl was really rich.

"Every room I get into gets me as amazed as the others... you are really lucky..." I said to her, with clear amusement in my voice as I left the top part of my pajama on her desktop's chair.

"Well... I think I've had more luck the past 24 hours than the rest of my life..." she said, blushing and winking an eye. She really was awesome. I blushed, too.

"Do not do that! C'mon! Let's go to bed!"

"Do you mean...?" she began asking. Her hands slided to her breasts, and unbuttoned her pajama. Her boobs were smaller than mines, but as soon as they could break free the pajama opened as if they had been waiting for it desperately. With her nipples clearly hard with her boobs surrounded by the edges of her half-unbuttoned pajama, she put closer her arms so her breasts would spill out from the clothes even more, and bit her right index finger while her left hand slipped inside her pants, smiling. Her look was provocative as hell. "I think I want to play... a little..."

It had been a lot of time since my body was asking for relief, and this girl could make me lose my mind any moment just with her look. I got my pants wet, and I felt how my whole skin yelled her name. I got goosebumps, and my breasts envied hers, so they started to make my nipples go harder... and harder...

"Babe... not tonight..." I said. I saw how she got disappointment on her eyes, and her face expression went from playful to sad. "But don't think anything wrong, darling," she looked confused, "I mean, I'm so tired that I know I could not be at the level you deserve... give me some hours of sleep, and we'll be in heaven as soon as we wake up..." I finished, and blinked her an eye. "And just so you can see..."

I approached fast to her, next to the bed's feet, and, before she could even gasp, I kneeled in front of her, grabbing her trousers and pushing them down. Her hairless pussy appeared in front of me, wet, young and innocent but lustful, dripping, craving for my touch, for my caressing...

I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue, and tried to engulf it all inside me. I could savour all her desire with just one lick. I looked at her, from below, before making my next step, and she looked half surprised half luscious, biting her lower lip. My tongue moved to get inside my mouth again, rubbing her whole labia and making her moan and shake, losing her balance and falling over the bed. With a smile on my face, I stood up and cleaned my wet lips and chin with my hand.

"Just for you to know how I'll make you mine, tomorrow, my petite naughty... " I said, looking her on the bed from above. She smiled. I smiled back.

"I love how it sounds..." she said. I crawled onto her, both of us laughing, me standing on top of her.

"I'll make sure that you love it more every day..."

Slowly and sweetly, our lips got closer and, with a smile, I savoured her delicious young desire as our souls and love danced together in one last kiss before closing our eyes that night.

* * *

The humidity soaked the thick blanket over me. I was shivering on the cold and wet stone floor. My bones hurt, and the moonlight that leaked through the only window in that circular room made my eyes to half-close. I felt hungry.

I got up, naked as I was, and headed to the metal door on the other side of where my blanket covered my skin from the cold air. The cold entering on my body through my naked feet stabbed every ounce of hope I had left inside. "Please, end this now..." I thought.

I kneeled in front of the door, with my head at the height of the little aperture at the bottom of the door. It opened, and a metallic bowl with some water on it sounded with strength through the echoes of the void, imposing to my own thoughts.

"Please! Please! Help me get out of here... Please..." I begged, as I heard steps going away on the distance.

I moved my hands towards the bowl, hoping it would be some kind of poison that made all of this faster. Suddenly, something reflected the moonlight over my hand. What was that? I looked at it closer... It seemed like a... string... I tried to move my hand, but it did not respond to my orders. What was happening? I saw how I got these cords all over me. What were them?

A sudden laugh caught my attention. Everything had strings on me but my head was free to move. I looked above me. A shadow seemed to disappear right at the moment I watched, and the strings became weaker, falling to the floor as leaves at autumn.

The laughter kept sounding, weaker every time, but still audible, as I wondered how much time would I be there, still waiting to someone to rescue me.

* * *

I opened my eyes. The sunlight entered into the room leaking between the blinds that protected the window from the wind, and covered the room in a sweet and soft darkness. It took me a few seconds to realize where I was, and who I had by my side.

Tasha was still asleep, with her warm right arm around my chest and her head over my shoulder, placidly breathing. Her black hair covered part of my naked breasts and mixed with the pink color of her pajama. My right arm was around her back, with my hand almost caressing her waist. I kissed her in the forehead. "What a strange dream I had..." I thought as some flashbacks of it came to my mind.

She moved, hugging me harder. I smiled and caressed her back. Her arm moved slightly, and her hand covered my left breast. She raised her look and looked at me. A shy smile appeared in her expression, and she tried to hide her face from my sight.

"What's up, my petite naughty? Don't hide those precious eyes from me, I love to look at them..."

She looked at me again. She was beautiful, no matter what time of the day you looked at her. Tired, joyful, asleep or with her eyes opened wide, she always was the center of attention on every room, for sure.

"How did you sleep, babe?" she said with a smile and a lazy voice, as she stretched.

"Well, I've had a strange dream, but apart from that... I feel like I've been sleeping for days!"

A sharp tone began to sound. It played a short melody and then stopped, just to begin again a few seconds later, this time with short tones.

"It's the studio's clock" she said to me. "It seems it's twelve on the morning."

"Then, we've been sleeping for a good time!"