Terone Test 05 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good time? It's more or less what I usually sleep every day" she said, sticking out her tongue. We both laughed.

She kissed me on the cheek, and put her right leg over me. She kissed me again, this time in my lips, tenderly, biting my lower lip softly. Her eyes... Her beautiful eyes... I felt how my body started to get hot, feeling my temperature increasing and getting goosebumps. I felt every inch of her skin over mine, every stroke...

Her naked tits rubbed mines, our nipples looking for the others', and finding the ecstasy when the points met together. Her hands caressed my skin, from my cheeks to my hips, surrounding our luscious breasts.

"You promised me something... Do you remember?" she whispered in my ear. I swallowed, without being able to talk, heavy breathing from all the sensations I was feeling.

A warm deep breath escaped from my mouth as her right hand went back near my breast, and then caressed all through my inner left arm until she got my hand in hers. She put it above my head, and did the same with my other hand. She got both of my hands immobilized when she began to approach to my sex with her left hand.

She went through my belly, which contracted right at her touch in advance of what was yet to come. She slightly caressed the fabric over my pubis, and rubbed superficially my clitoris. My vagina began to get wet. I could not see anything from my point of view, but my wetness had stained my trousers, for sure.

Her fingers got in between my labia, pressing them harder against me every time, slowly but firmly, with a circular motion so she could touch all the area. Soon, I began to hear every movement as my fluids betrayed her silent and agile fingers. A moan broke out from my insides, and my hips moved towards her hand, hungry of her touch. She drew a naughty and malicious smile.

Without taking away her hands from me, she stuck out her tongue and licked my lips, slowly, pressing them harder on their end and letting them go finally. I gave up, hot as I was, and opened them, letting my tongue go wild with hers.

Everything started to go rougher: her hand over my clit, her licks, the strength of her hands over mines... My insides were begging for release, and it seemed that was her main aim.

"Shit... babe, I'm going to..."

"Oh, no... I don't think so..." she stopped her every move and let my hands free. "You'll have to wait a little, sweetie," she said, winking an eye. "Close your eyes..."

I did as I was told, and everything became darkness. I noticed how she moved from over me. I felt the cold air caress my body when she left, in contrast with her hot body. She moved again, and her body got closer to my head, by my side.

"You are going to be a good kitten... are you?" I could not see her, but I somehow sensed her luscious smile while she looked at me. I nodded.

Her legs moved over me, and I opened my eyes. Her pussy was right above my lips, a handspan away. "I did not tell you to open your eyes... you will have to do something to clear it up, if you don't want to get me angry..." she said, as her hips began to descend, until my desperate mouth got to taste her.

I could see her D-cup breasts' shape covering her face when she wasn't looking at me, but her hard nipples moving back and forth with every one of her body moves, helped by my hands on her buttocks, had me even more turned on. Her body moved with the elegance and flexibility of a snake, and her hands caressing all of her body, focusing on her boobs, made my labia tremble.

She had a soft skin over her sex, as if there had never been any trace of hair there, and combined with her fluids and my saliva made my tongue to go as fast as I could imagine. I had a candy on my lips. A luscious candy which was dampening with every lick. She was breathing faster.

Her hands pinched both her nipples, and she let her whole weight fall on me. My mouth got covered by her pussy, and that restricted my tongue moves, which rubbed her insides now harder and rougher. She kept moving back and forth, and that helped me to cover her whole length.

"Uh, yeah, baby... Oh, sh... shit... Oh..." I heard her say, mumbling.

I felt how the drops of her dampness began to fall all around my mouth, falling the corner of my lips and caressing my neck until they died somewhere between my hair and the bed. I sensed her heartbeats on my mouth, as she started to shake and moan out of control.

My hands grabbed her body tightly, and I sat up, lifting her from the bed and making her gasp from surprise. Her hands went right to my back so she didn't lose her balance, and I let her fall over the bed, heading on the opposite direction we were before. My head stayed at the height of her belly button, which raised and lowered fast with every breath. She looked at me, confused.

"If you think you are the only one who's having fun today... you're so wrong, babe..." I said to her, answering her confusion.

I crawled over her until our faces met again, and I let her tongue to taste her own flavour. Her long hair was resting over the messy sheets, covering their blue color with a tree of bare dark branches. Below me, a canvas painted in blue portrayed in it a naked blue eyed beauty with pale skin, playing all the elements together to create the closest definition of a perfect muse to never feel alone again. She smiled at me, lovely.

"Your look," she said, "gets through all my defenses and makes me shiver, because I have never seen nor felt anything like this before..."

"That's because no one has loved you like I do before..." Our lips got closer.

"Is it me, or have you fallen in love, Tina?"

"These are just your imaginations..." I answered. We both laughed, and kissed again and again. Our bodies, still hot and lusty, began to rub each other, my nipples caressing hers, skin with skin, lust with lust, pleasure with pleasure.

My right hand caressed her waist until the height of her ass, and pinched it. She made a gasp, followed by a playful smile. She opened wide her legs, letting my hips enter her space, and our clitoris finally kissed and caressed each other. I raised my torso, so I could look our sexes dancing, getting away and desperately joining again.

"Oh, shit, look at it babe..." I said to her, almost orgasming from the view. I could not avoid biting my lower lip.

Every time my pussy went away from hers, a sticky whitish thread of our mixture kept our bodies connected. A viscous sound joined our deep breaths every time our sexes touched. She grabbed my hips and pushed them against hers, making me feel even her little pleasure button pressing my labia every time she moved her hips.

"Babe, I won't be able to hold it much longer..." I said to her.

"Don't hold it anymore... just let it flow..."

I moved back and sat on the bed, passing my right leg under her left leg, and my left leg over her right's. I got closer to her and made our pussies collide, crossing our legs and making our bodies fit together.

"Oh, shit..." she said with a deep breath.

We started to rub with each other, moving our hips and breathing without control. I felt every furrow, every edge, every hollow of her lower body brushing against my inner sex. Her hands grabbing tightly my leg, my hands seizing roughly her hips, both moving together, breathing together.

She closed her eyes, bit her lower lip and relaxed her head back, while she leaned her weight on her right arm. Her breasts shook with every move, bouncing slightly, making my desire go wild and making me forget that she was not a woman. Oh, God, she really was a woman...

Suddenly, her skin changed its texture: I had given her goosebumps. She increased the pace and pinched her left nipple, as the wet sound of our pussies kissing started to be louder. She was getting wetter by moments. A loud moan flew out of her mouth, her hips began to shake, her pussy stood pressed against mine, and I felt a warm sensation on my inner thighs.

"Tina... I'm... Ah... I'm... Tina... Tina!"

As I heard her screaming my name, I saw how a stream of her warm cum left her body and collided with my labia, caressing and sliding down my inner thighs, as my abdomen and breasts became the goblet in which the splatters born from that encounter ended their short life. The stream, quickly weakened, lost its strength, stroking softer our bodies, just when another began to flow again, replacing it.

This one was more powerful. She could not control her body, and it bended, making the fluids skip the first stop of my already wet sex and going directly to my upper body. I opened my mouth so I could taste her pleasure, and my tongue got rewarded with one of the most lustful liquids I've ever dreamt to drink. As time went by, it lost its force, as the last one, and my breasts, first, and later my abdomen, became the main focus of its squirt.

Two more shots came from her, together with her moans, although not so powerful, soaking my abdomen and my pussy, completely. After a while, Tasha was breathing deeply, with her mouth wide open, lying exhausted over the bed with her right arm hiding her closed eyes and her left hand grabbing her own hair, while the last streams caressed my clitoris and my inner labia, as they could not get much further.

"Oh... oh... oh my God... oh..." she said quietly.

She sat up, leaning on her both arms, looking at me. Her hair all made a mess and the reddish marks on her lower lip made her look different than before. Still precious, she seemed like the lustful part of an angel, naughty, evil, provocative...

"Now, it's your turn..." she said to me, licking her lips.

She crawled approaching to me and sunk her face between my thighs, licking them until she got to taste my wet pussy.

"Is this how I taste? It's not that bad..." she said with a playful smile.

She pressed her tongue against my labia and made me feel in heaven. I liked what we did before, but her tongue was from another world. She made me shiver from pleasure from the first moment her mouth touched my cunt, and my humidity increased considerably... and she knew it... and she also knew that when she moaned while eating me, I came much faster.

All my senses were put on this, on her. My touch felt her skin caressing mine, and her tongue rubbing my clit making it to move and making me sigh of pleasure; my ears heard each and every one of her moans, making my cunt go amazingly wet, just in case her tongue wasn't enough; I could smell her scent, the sign of her presence, what made me go crazy every time I felt it; the vision of her messed dark hair and her just-waken-up face between my thighs, with her reddish lips kissing my labia and getting wet from my fluids; the taste of her sex, of her lust, still on my mouth, as she would be enjoying mine right now...

She stuck two fingers inside of me. My mouth went wide open, and I screamed on my insides. I felt how my clit shot a short stream of my honey, while she kept making her fingers go in and out, bending them upwards and touching my inner walls. I saw her smiling.

"You are so full of it and you want it so badly that I can make you shoot and scream of pleasure without you actually cumming... Interesting..." she said, licking her lips. She kept the motion, and went back again with her tongue, everything combined.

"Tasha... Oh, shit, Tasha... you know..."

"Hmm, hmmm..."

"You... I... Oh..."

The door rang.

"No! No, don't stop!" I said, looking desperately at the room's door, praying for whoever was there to leave. She kept licking, this time faster. I felt my luxury and desires about to be released. I wanted it. So badly. And it was happening.

The door rang again.

"C'mon, nobody's here! Just leave!" I yelled to the void. I looked again at Tasha, who was committed to her task.

The door rang again, twice.

"Shit... I gotta go to see who is it, babe..." she said, clearly irritated.

"Don't leave me like this..."

"Don't worry, we've got the whole day to finish it, Tina" She winked me an eye.

"C'mon..." I objected while she began to get dressed.

"Don't worry, Tina, I'll be back in a minute" she said, as she disappeared through the door.

* * *

It had been almost fifteen minutes since she got out of that room, leaving me horny as I was then. Now, everything had cooled down, and I was staring at the white empty ceiling of the room, with only an oval glass lamp breaking its monotony. Although the faded sunlight coming through the curtains was enough to light up the whole room, I woke up and folded them so there was more light — and so I could do something apart from dying of boredom. Suddenly, I thought of Chris.

I left my room after getting dressed with the tight pajama, careful so no one could see me — if there was anyone in the house apart from me —, and quickly ran to Chris' room's door. I had already forgotten of how tight that shirt was, but now I was remembering. I untied two of the top bottoms so my breasts could have more space to breath. Trying to be quiet, I slowly opened Chris' door, sneaking into the room and closing it behind me. I felt how my pussy tingled, still sensitive from before.

A more classical room invited me to go in, with an intense but attractive smell, consequence of so much time being closed, I guessed. The brownish tones of the wooden floor and furniture made it warmer than Tasha's, and the white walls helped the sunlight to light the whole room easily. The bed, where Chris was resting — with a noticeable bulge on the sheets —, was centered on the room and in touch with the north wall. At its left, a little table just as the ones Tasha had on her room, too, but this time without that blueish color. As I said, everything was more classical.

The sunlight entered by the big and cylindrical window to the right side of the room, right next to a desktop which was born on the window and ended at a big wardrobe, also wooden, that occupied the rest of the length of the right-side wall. In front of the bed, at my right when I entered the room, a mirror reflected perfectly whatever happened on that bed. Chris was still asleep.

I approached to the bed, so I could see him better. He seemed to sleep so peacefully... I could only hope he was as well as he seemed to be. I kissed him on the forehead. My insides tingled again.

Chapter Three: Chris

I noticed how something wet and warm touched my forehead. The scent brought me back to my childhood, when I spent my days playing and reading with my mom. She was so kind, so warm, so lovely...

"Mom..." I heard my voice say.

"Chr... Chris? Chris, are you awake?" the voice of my mom sounded worried. I felt how she sat at my side on the bed. I slowly opened my eyes.

"Mom...?" She had a smile when I finally opened my eyes. I could tell she was almost crying because of her wet eyes. I looked around me. "Where... where are we?"

"Chris, thank god you are alright! We are at Tasha's home, she came to us last night, and is letting us stay here for as long as we need. We are safe here, Chris..."

"Ta... Tasha? Who is Tasha?"

"Don't worry, you'll know her in a while..."

My body felt heavy. I was so tired though it seemed I had been sleeping for two days or so. I could barely move my arms, and my throat was dry as hell. I was sweating and the thick blanket covering me wasn't helping with that issue. In fact, the sheets under me were all wet and warm. The bulge clearly visible on the blanket didn't make me feel comfortable, neither. My cock hurt, and it wanted to leave the blankets already, and it didn't care who was watching.

"You are sweating, darling, are you hot?" she asked me. "Maybe you'll be better without that thick blanket over you, don't worry..."

"Mom, don't worry, I'm al—" but before I could finish the sentence, she had already stood up and taken apart the blanket.

My naked body stood at her sight, with my cock hard as a rock, with its veins thick and pumped. It seemed as if something had been squeezing my cock at its base so all the blood would stay stocking up on the shaft. Until now, it was the thickest, hardest and biggest version of itself that had ever been between my thighs.

Starting on its head, reddish and pumped almost ready to explode, a thick thread of a sticky fluid floated until it reached my abdomen, already covered on that substance. Looking on the sheets, I realized that my precum was the one making them to be warm and wet, and not my sweat. It hurt so badly, now that I started to be more awaken, and I knew how to end that pain.

So many days without letting out the load and even preparing it to shoot without ending the process were now making my body feel the consequences. My mom was staring at it with her eyes and mouth wide opened. I could see her messy hair resting upon the cleavage which that tight silver pajama shirt let me see with its top buttons undid. My dick seemed to see it too, as I noticed a sharp pain going through all my member. It slightly spasmed a few times, letting out a big load of precum on each spasm and making the thread to sway and become thicker.

"Ah..." I mumbled as the pain went down. "Mom, I am... I am really sorry... I mean... I cannot control it, it's..."

"Don't worry, sweetie... Let's take a shower and we'll talk later, ok? I'll talk later to Tasha to clean all this mess, just don't worry, let's get you clean, first," she said, as she opened a door next to my side of the bed. It was the room's private bathroom.

I was ashamed and uncomfortable, but there was nothing I could do about it. In fact, I wasn't even sure that I could just jack off on the shower feeling so tired and heavy.

My mom helped me to get up, charging my weight over one of her shoulders. It was amazing how strong she could be despite her physique. Of course, she was still shorter than me, and that made it harder to success in our attempts, as if my erect member wasn't enough. Finally, though, we made it to the bath.

The tonality of the room was much colder, with very light blue, almost white tiles wearing its walls and a light-gray warm floor, which seemed to have the same touch of slate. There was a mirror hung on the right wall above a white porcelain sink and, in front of it, there was a wide jacuzzi with a protruding seat. The toilet was at the end of the room, beneath a sliding frosted glass window which let the light from the outside enter into the bathroom, reflecting into the tiles to give the room that blueish tonality.

"Try to get in there," said my mom pointing to the jacuzzi seat as she helped me to sit into one of its edges, "and I will try to get the water to be warm enough... for... for you..."

She was still looking at my erect cock. She blinked twice and shook her head, as if she had remembered something suddenly. She got inside the jacuzzi and helped me to get into it and sit on its seat. Then, she turned on the water.

"Shit, I may get all wet if I am here with my clothes on..." she said when the water touched her feet. She began to take off her pajama. Her hands slided through the inner edges of the fabric where the buttons were keeping it all together and, while looking at me, she unbuttoned them, one by one, slowly, softly, almost caressing them. Her breasts relaxed when the pressure on them was gone, as she opened the clothes to let her upper body to be born from then. The shirt slipped through her arms as she bended backwards, letting my eyes devour her erect nipples closer, as the fabric touched the floor.

She grabbed, then, her trousers and lowered them slowly, too, while she bent forward. Her breasts hung as the gravity tried to bring them closer to the ground, but they stood perfectly shaped and tight to her chest. Another thick load of precum was shot, this time so powerful it seemed a cumshot. She looked at me, still bent down, and smiled at me. The water on the jacuzzi started to moisten the clothes, that were already on the ground. She took them and threw them outside the jacuzzi. Her perfect body, now, was standing there naked, showing me its beauty, close to me, close to my cock. I bet she could see how hungry of sex my dick was, but she didn't seem to care.