Terone Test 05 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Neradark
Neradark
65 Followers

I was already sit, back to wall, my big balls resting on the seat and my cock pointing to the ceiling, dropping precum slowly but continuously, when she took the soap and spread it into her hands. She kneeled in front of me, and began to rub my arms and my chest. My shaft stood between me and her body, with its head at the height of her nose and, depending on how she moved, her breasts brushed it, making me feel the pain of that monster that wanted to spit over her body all the load it had been keeping all of those days.

At that moment, she slightly opened her arms and leaned forward so she could clean my upper body better. My cock hit her chest, making its way between her tits without problems because of its slippery thanks to all that precum. Another shot was sent out, making her cleavage all wet. She looked at it, then at me, and smiled.

"You know, Chris... it's better for you if you let it out, babe..." she said, moving her face a little so my cock's head wouldn't hit her lips.

"Mom, please..." I could barely talk as my imagination went wild.

"You just... have to say it... just say it Chris, I mean... I don't care, and I will make everything it's in my hands to help you..." She started to caress my shaft with her both hands, pressing it against her cheek, as if it was a velvet blanket so soft she could not resist, ".. or in my lips..." she continued as her lips caressed my frenulum. ".. or in my tongue..." I felt her wet and warm tongue rubbing it. "Just... just say it babe..." she looked at me, waiting for an answer.

".. I... ah... I... mom..." I could not talk at all. My inner fire and desire would have banged that woman with all my strength right there, right now, if I hadn't been so tired, but now I couldn't even say a word.

"Say it, babe, you know you want it... and I'm here to help..." her arms closed tightly around her boobs, with her hands still surrounding my shaft, and she began to go down, so softly and slowly, looking at me from behind it. "Say it and all this pain will end, babe... say it..."

"But... but you're... ah... please... please, stop..."

"Oh, sweetie, don't worry, you need it and there's no bad thing about it..." she licked its head from the base of the frenulum to the tip, slowly, with tenderness, and winked me an eye.

"I... I... I want it..." she then began to go up with her body. Her boobs followed the trace that her tongue was leaving behind each move.

"You want what, babe?" she went down again. "Oh, god..." a moan escaped from her throat.

"I want... I want to cum... I want to cum, mom..." and up again, faster.

"You want to cum? You want me to make you cum?" her voice sounded so lusty, spitting those words as her breathing increased. My cock looked like a fountain of precum dropping everywhere as my mom tried to swallow everything she could with her tongue in every trip.

"Oh, shit, mom... I want you to make you cum!"

"Oh, you want me, babe?" she bit her lower lip. "Do it, babe, release your delicious seed all over me and cover my breasts with it... Let me taste your big cock as I make it unload inside me..."

"Yes, yes... yes! Oh, shit, please...!" My cock began to hurt a lot and I felt my temperature increasing. I noticed how the precum was now thicker and whiter than before.

A stabbing sensation began to grow on my abdomen and went all down to my testicles. I felt how it increased, like a balloon being blown up, and pressed the base of my cock against myself. Suddenly, my shaft began to pulsate, arching on each pulse that seemed to last an eternity for me, making the pain turn to a mix of pleasure and anxiety held down in the base of my cock. My mom kept stimulating it, grabbing her breasts with her hands and moving them up and down as her lips sealed around that gigantic mushroom and her tongue played with it moving in circles and licking it with passion. And, finally, the moment arrived.

After some initial spasms leaking only precum, my cock shot its first stream of thick cum right on my mom's mouth. The volume of it broke the seal of her lips, and a whitish substance made its way out of her with anger, causing her cheeks to inflate, first, and deflate when it left, all in a second. The thick wave fell covering her chest as my cock began to unload again.

Knowing she could not stop it from leaking, she bent backwards as her hands stroked my shaft altogether and her mouth opened wide with her tongue out, close to that cum fountain I had between my legs. Her stroke was fast and tight, and the second load went right to her throat, some of it caressing the corner of her lips. I saw her neck moving as she tried to swallow, but finally her mouth was so full that the excesses joined and blended with those already enjoying the touch of her skin. Her body was already covered in cum, with only her breasts showing over the huge layer of thickness that went all down from her chin to her belly, surrounding her boob's silhouettes and caressing her pussy to fall, finally, on the jacuzzi. She moved her face away as another shot crossed the air.

"Chris! I didn't know you wanted me so bad..." she said as she moved one of her hands to her pussy, "you'll make me squirt if you keep cumming like this... oh, my god..."

I saw her hand moving between her thighs, as I supposed she was fingering herself while she kept stroking my shaft, now pointing to the ceiling, with the other hand. Another powerful shot came out from its head, falling all over my member and belly, making a pool of cum on my lower body and its surroundings. My cock kept pulsating.

"Oh, shit, I cannot let all of this to waste..." she said. She got up and opened wide her legs to step over me. My cock caressed her pussy, bending backwards until she was touching my face with her breasts. Then, she sat up on me, grabbing my cock with one of her hands and making it slide inside her. She did it slowly.

"Oh... Chris, oh... it's... it's so big... the biggest..." as soon as my cock had its head inside her, I felt how it began to shoot my load more powerful and faster. "Babe, what... ah... oh, shit... oh... yes..."

Her body felt heavier as her legs started to shake, and my cock got deeper inside her as it came without any control. My thighs were tightened, as well as the rest of my painful body, but I had lost any chance of getting my mind to come back to me. I felt the rush and the need to fuck her and fill her, to make her squirt and make her die from pleasure.

"Mom... I... I'm sorry... I..."

My hips began to move up and down as my arms seemed to be stronger than before and raised her as easy as a little toy between my hands. I felt how my cock touched her womb as it kept shooting shots and shots of my cum. My mom let out a scream and streams of fluids blazed from her pussy every time my cock went inside her.

"Ah, ah... fuck me... fuck me, please... oh, yes... I'm yours..."

She grabbed my head and pushed me against one of her breasts. My mouth caught her nipple, and began to suck and bite it. "Oh, my god... my belly feels... oh, god... oh, I'm gonna cum again..." she moaned.

I looked below and I saw how her belly was getting bigger. It seemed like she was pregnant of 3 months already. I let out her breast from my mouth, worried.

"Mom, you gotta leave from over me, you've got to let it out..." I said with a feeling that stood between concern and ecstasy.

"No... no, it will be all for me... don't stop and fill me!" she said as her hips kept moving. I felt the suction of her tight closed lower lips on my cock, which hadn't stopped from shooting. "I'm cumming... ah..."

She paused her moves and began to shake. Her teeth bite my trapezium tightly as her arm pushed me against her hot body and her hard and wet nipples caressed my chest with every shake. I felt how the temperature increased right where she had bitten me.

She screamed loudly, though the sound got no further from the wall my body had built on her mouth. Her pussy began to sporadically shoot powerful streams of her fluids as it contracted all around my cock, making it to squeeze its last streams of seed. Suddenly, everything got quiet, and only our breathings and heartbeats could be heard. I felt how her pumped belly was still pressing my abs.

"Tina... I mean, mom... are you alright? Your... your belly is..."

"Oh... I can't... I..." Suddenly, she looked at me, smiling. "I've never felt so great..." and she kissed my lips so softly that I felt how my heart melted. I could feel the love she felt for me running through our touching skins as her arms circled my shoulders and her hands caressed my hair. For a moment, the smell of our sweating and dirty bodies disappeared, replaced by sensations I had never felt before.

".. you can call me Tina, if you want..." she winked an eye and stuck out her tongue. We both smiled.

I looked again at her womb. It seemed smaller, but still there was a lot of my seed inside her, for sure. "We should move," I said, "so we can clean it all and you can... well, empty my seed from you."

"Don't worry for that. I don't even feel heavy. I think I feel... good with it inside me. I mean... I don't know, I feel good, don't worry."

She saw a little of mistrust on my eyes, so she repeated it again to me. I shrugged. Her hand caressed the place where she had bitten me before.

"It seems you heal your wounds so well..." she kept caressing it. "Not even a scar... I bit you with almost all my strength," she looked at me with pity in her eyes, "but you haven't even a scar... you are amazing..."

She moved a little side to side, and pushed against my shoulders so she could get up. My cock fell from her insides as a rope, as a dead snake, and hit the jacuzzi's floor with a clear and loud sound. She draw an horror face, worried by the pain I could have felt, but she relaxed as she saw me not worrying about it. In contrast to what I expected, no fluids fell from inside her. Her womb was still inflated, and it didn't seem that it would change in a short time.

Chapter Four: Tina

He had not even a scar where I had bitten him. It was amazing. They had really achieved what they were looking for: a perfect soldier. Strong, resistant and almost immortal when it had to do with wounds. And he was an awesome lover, too...

We both washed our sweaty bodies inside the jacuzzi. My belly was more relaxed every minute it passed. It was like I felt better every second. We heard a phone ringing, and then I thought of Tasha. She was looking for us, for sure.

"We gotta leave, Chris. Tasha may be searching for us and I wouldn't like to tell nothing about all of this... I hope you understand..."

"Of course, Tina, don't worry," he replied as we got out of the jacuzzi and began to dry ourselves.

"Tina?" I heard Tasha called. "Where are you? Chris?"

I looked at Chris. We were almost dry, but still naked.

"Get into the bed, Chris! I'll stay in the bathroom and be out in a while!" I said as I closed the door and listened to what happened at the other side. I heard the door opening.

"Chris? Ah, you are here. Have you seen Tina?" asked Tasha.

"No... not in a while... Are you looking for her?"

"Well, not exactly. Just wanted to know... where you were..."

"Tina, what are you...?"

"Shh... look at my eyes, Chris... Ok, little babe. Don't worry... everything's gonna be ok from now on... Now you'll do everything I tell you to do, will you, my boy?"

Nothing was heard. She continued talking.

"Well done... now I need this rod you have so big to be hard for me... just... just do it, babe..."

"What the... Tasha, what are you doing?" I thought... but I did not move. However, I felt my body reacting to her words.

"Yes... well done, big boy... Oh, my God... it's still growing... oh, my... How can you... Oh... but... how... shit, it's driving me crazy... I can't... Tasha! Focus! Focus! Focus... But... it's so big... oh, shit... Just... just a bit... just... let me... let me taste it..."

Everything went silence, then, except for her moans. There was clearly something impeding her mouth to speak, and I guessed what could it be.

"Oh, shit. Tasha, c'mon you bitch! Just do what you came to do, for fuck's sake!" I heard her complaining. "Now, big boy, my boy... just cum."

And as soon as she said so, I heard Chris moaning and screaming. I could clearly hear too some kind of fluid hitting the floor - well, some kind of liquid I already knew what it was.

"Oh, shit, you cum so fiercely! Shit, don't stop, let me grab it!" I heard her say.

Suddenly, the sound changed, and it became something more... empty? It made the kind of sound water makes when you fill a plastic bottle... Chris was still moaning.

"And now... let's enjoy what won't be used!" she said, laughing.

I couldn't see her face, but I could clearly imagine her filthy smile... the same smile she put when we... Oh, what a fool! She was not helping us! We were right inside the enemy's home! I had to think what to do before it could get worse... At the moment, she didn't know that I already knew who she was... and it should be this way until we knew where to go.

I heard her moans for some minutes more, and then I heard her leaving the room. I opened the door, carefully, until I was sure that she wasn't there.

"Chr... Oh, my god! How much did you cum this time?" I was worried from all the fluids that were all around the floor and the bed. "Chris? Are you ok?" I approached slowly to the bed. His cock, still wet and half hard, rested upon his chest. What happened here? He had already spread the seed minutes ago, how could he...? And just with a few words... what was happening here? Which were her intentions?

"Chris... I think we have to leave from here as soon as we can..." Chris was still stunned, but I hoped he would be able to hear me and understand the importance of what all of that meant for us. We were in danger.

I felt a tear falling down my cheek. "Tasha... how could you... I trusted you... I loved you..."

* * *

Two days had passed since I discovered what the intentions of Tasha were. I had talked to Chris about it, and we both agreed that we had to leave Tasha's home when we were ready. And today was the day.

My womb was now plain, as if nothing had ever happened, but I felt how my tits were a little bit heavier. Not bigger, but heavier, and more sensitive. I had to refuse to wear any bra, and my nipples were all day on sight through the clothings, but it almost hurt to wear something to hide them. My libido... was as high as usual...

"Oh, god, yes!" said Tina as I squirted again, covering her mouth with my fluids. I tried to avoid sex with her, I could not forgive her... but my mind was weaker than I expected. "Now, it's my turn..."

She approached to me, on her knees and over me, put her pussy at my mouth and sat down. She was wet as hell, and I felt my body burning inside as my tongue played with her cunt. My hands grabbed her butt, and pressed against me so I could lick it harder. My lust was uncontrollable when I was by her side... or when I was by Chris' side... It didn't take much time for here to cum all over me.

"Oh, shit, oh..." she moaned. She bent herself backwards and began to move her hand quickly playing her clit. Streams of her cum covered my mouth and the whole bed as her body spasmed and she screamed. Finally, she let herself fall over me, both of us wet, panting.

"I have to wake up Chris and leave from here," I thought. But suddenly I saw Tasha moving and putting her tongue on my cunt again, with hers pointing at my face. At the very first move, I felt how a pleasuring sensation ran my body, made me gasp, and made my nipples hurt. Tasha got up fast, and looked at me, worried.

"What's up, babe? What... what's th... oh, I see..." she said, looking at my boobs, which had now a river of white liquid coming from my nipples and covering my body. "What the hell is happening, here?" I didn't understand nothing. Tasha, however, seemed so pleased.

"Don't worry, babe, we'll clean it up, and you should rest." She approached to me and kissed me. Her lips... those sweet lips... those that had been mine... would soon disappear...

* * *

It was late in the night, Tasha was in our room sleeping, and we had all ready to leave. We had only to pick up some water from the kitchen and leave. I remember what happened last time because of Chris' thirst...

I looked at Chris, and he looked at me. My body shivered just from his look... and my boobs hurt again. I lost my forces and staggered a little. Chris grabbed me by the arm.

"Tina, are you ok?" he asked, worried.

"Yes, it's just... never mind... let's get out of here."

"Tina... your... your boobs are..." I saw Chris looking at my boobs. My nipples were clearly trespassing the clothes, and a wet stain covered both nipples. "Are you... lactating?"

"Don't be silly Chris, how could I be lactating? It must be sweat or something like that, do not worry, and let's go out of here!" I answered. But, in fact, I was worried, too. Anyway, there was no time to lose.

"Are you leaving?" I heard Tasha's voice behind us. My body froze. I looked at her. "No, you aren't..."

I tried to speak, but my mouth said no words. "Shit, again..."

"Don't worry. Do not try to move, you won't be able to. Ok, let's clear things up..."

She grabbed two chairs and put one in front of another. She sat in one of them.

"Ok, Chris, sit down."

And Chris obeyed.

"Have you seen those stains on my lover's nipples?" She smiled. "Well, it's because somehow you two already fucked and you let it out inside of her, am I wrong? Don't worry, Tina, I don't blame you... that cock... is dangerous..." she laughed. "However, you made something that I had to accomplish somehow, and I hadn't to do anything. You, Tina, you know your body has gone through lots of changes... in fact, we all know that Chris' body has gone through them, too."

Chris looked at me, and I looked at him. We could not move, nor talk, but we knew what we were thinking on that moment.

"Well, it seems you are like the Ying," she pointed at me, "and you are the Yang, Chris. Both of you, together, are the weapon... Not only Chris, but both of you... but I needed somehow to make you... well, you already know..." She put her hand back and grabbed a plastic big cock.

"It was the next step, this morning, Tina. I had already a sample of Chris sperm, and this morning I was going to fill you with it, and you wouldn't have noticed anything... except for the secondary effects, of course," she laughed. "You want to know why are you lactating? Well, I'll show you... Chris, get up and undress. Let me see that giant cock of yours..."

Chris obeyed, and in seconds he was naked. Her cock was flaccid, but still hit her knee.

"Look at that thing... it's delicious..." Tasha approached to Chris' cock, and kneeled in front of it. She grabbed it with both hands, unable to close them around it, and began to lick its head.

"Oh, shit, it's... it's delicious... and so powerful... not even I can... oh, c'mon, Tasha!" She got up suddenly. "Well, as you can see, it's amazing. But it's tired. This and Chris, both have their limits. But... imagine if there was... something... capable of making them recover almost instantly... Please, Tina, can you come closer?"

My body obeyed her words without hesitating.

"Please, get your tits out... and let Chris to suck them... Chris, you better sit down again..."

My hands moved, grabbing my clothings and removing them, leaving my boobs with nothing over them. I approached to Chris, and put my tits in front of his mouth. He opened it, and began to suck. As soon as he touched my nipple with his tongue, my body twitched, and I let out a scream. I felt how my legs shivered and my trousers became soaked wet.

Neradark
Neradark
65 Followers