Testing Grounds Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lycandope
Lycandope
1,065 Followers

Abandoning all manners, Trisha shoved her face into the block of food. It tasted like semi-solid chalk and she wanted to gag but she couldn't stop eating it. She growled and gripped at the ends of the food as if it would escape from her. She tore chunks out of it and barely stopped to chew.

The food fueled her transformation. Starved cells suddenly came to life and her changes renewed. Trisha barely noticed when the pressure in her chest lessened. Such was her hunger that the pain of her chest expanding to contain her enlarged heart barely even registered. Dense muscles grew around her expanding ribcage. The bra covering her modest breasts strained over her larger upper body. The small metal clasps at the end of the bra straps bent and then simply fell apart and the bra landed in her lap. Trisha's breasts were slick with sweat and her nipples appeared swollen, red and erect. She did pause her feast when her spine pressed against the fur growing along her back. Her spine stretched her skin as muscles pushed and moved to accommodate her new girth. New nerve endings snaked their way down and around and she felt something small wriggling at the base of her spine.

A large chunk of food landed on the floor. Trisha snarled at it and bent low. Canine teeth scratched against the surrounding teeth as they pushed further from her gums. Pieces of her blond hair fell to the ground around her as her tongue lashed out for the food. Long and wider than it should be, her tongue touched the food and she pulled it into her mouth. Bending even lower, she lapped at the crumbs, rumbling in pleasure as she ate. Trisha sat up and rolled her shoulders, feeling the skin shifting beneath thick, wet fur. Her muscles pulled at bones and she felt her shoulder temporarily dislocate as her back continued to expand. The band of her pants pushed down to allow for a new growth - a thick stubby tail pushed the fabric aside as it slowly formed. Skin and bone and nerves attached themselves to her spine and continued to push out.

All she knew was the hunger and the pain behind her eyes. The block of food was half gone and Trisha continued to eat. The skin of her breasts stretched and pulled her nipples down and to the side as they grew. New lobules grew within her breasts and they became engorged and heavy and full. Her areola increased in size and Trisha moaned between bites. She wanted to rub at her chest, to massage the ache away but she couldn't stop eating. Even when her stomach muscles cramped, she kept taking bites out of the tasteless food. The skin along Trisha's stomach tightened as she widened. Rows of hard muscles formed the typical six pack of a season athlete and sharp, defined lines pointed from her sides directly to the mound above her vagina. Small, light red hairs grew down from her belly button in a line to her smooth vagina.

Trisha's tail swayed behind her and she could feel the muscles working in her lower back. But, her hunger distracted her. The food was almost gone and she was still hungry. Unseen to her, the skin along Trisha's nose darkened to a deep black and then the color fled down to her lips. Inch by inch her lips darkened to the same color as her nose and the itching within Trisha's gums intensified.

The flesh of her hips dug hard into her blue jeans and Trisha grunted in pain. Fabric strained and stretched as the woman's hips flared. It hurt but she was almost done eating and refused to do anything about her clothing. The skin of her nearly flat ass strained and stretched as muscles furiously developed, readying her body for the powerful leg muscles she'd soon develop. Trisha's modified cells were telling her body that she was built for running and it was forcing those changes on her along with everything else. The fabric around her crotch tore first and Trisha sighed in relief. Her ass cheeks continued to push against the jeans as they grew and the rip widened, spreading behind her as the jeans separated in two. Her soaked black panties were pulled tight between her pussy lips.

Trisha leaned in to the empty tray and her long, flat wolf tongue lapped at the left over bits of food. She held herself over the tray and her swollen, sweaty breasts pressed against the cool metal. Once the crumbs were cleaned up, Trisha looked around the floor. Falling to her hands and knees, she pressed her pebbled, black nose to the ground, sniffing for errant pieces of the nutrient block. Her tail, now two feet long and thick with fur was held high above her torn pants. With her ass raised, she was exposing herself to the observation room. Her straining panties did nothing to hide her swollen pussy lips from view but all Trisha cared about was finding more food. The ground was littered with her blond hair and she barely noticed when she accidentally ate pieces of her hair in her search for food. The fur from her back slowly grew up her bare neck while she crawled along the floor.

A small tear in the top of her jeans announced the expanding muscles of her thigh. Trisha stretched her leg out behind her and her calf muscle flexed. The back of her jeans ripped as it tried to contain her growth. Her other leg followed and she growled in frustration. Can't... food... where... food... She thought, fumbling at the words. Her right foot hurt. She was used to the pain now - her thoughts were more animalistic and it was easier to ignore certain things but her foot still hurt. She looked behind and watched as a sharp point cut through the front of her left shoe. She felt something happen to her toes and more sharp black points opened her shoe. The bones of her feet pushed at her flesh and her feet nearly exploded out of the shoe. Her left pinky toe pulled back as her foot elongated and widened.

Trisha felt fur growing on her legs. With an almost tickling feeling, fur sprouted from her thighs and lower legs, sliding against the fabric of her blue jeans. Thick reddish fur pushed through the various tears in her jeans. The clothing bothered her but she couldn't think of how to get it off. Pressure in her right foot made her smile. The wolf had asserted dominance and she was pleased to finish her true form. A song was being sung deep in her body. A song of what she should be. What was right. Her frail human body wasn't right. It wasn't right to not have a tail. To not have claws to tear.

To not have teeth to kill.

Trisha's jaw cracked and she howled in real pain. Thick black wolf-like lips expanded and she spit broken, bloody teeth from her expanding muzzle. She wanted to growl and bite and howl at the same time. New teeth pushed through her gum line, some in existing holes left by old teeth and some cutting new holes. She spat blood again and again as her muzzle filled out and then she howled even louder when it finished. Her breathing was harsher, deeper now and she licked the blood from her lips with her long tongue.

The world was awash with new colors and heightened contrasts and Trisha looked out into the world with eyes the color of molten gold. Fur continued to creep up along her scalp and down her naked muzzle. Atop her head, the fur grew inches longer than the rest, as if a mockery of human hair. Through the thicker fur, her ears expanded. Whistling sounds crashed with other, nearly inaudible sounds as her ears grew longer and wider until they ended in a sharp, furry point above her head.

More tears opened in Trisha's blue jeans as her legs thickened. She clearly heard the faint snap of her panties as they finally gave in to her expanded figure. Her jeans hung on to her legs but her crotch was completely bare to the world. Trisha stood on wobbly legs and then looked down. Her feet were now thick paws. Her toes were bunched and oddly shortened in proportion to her feet. Deadly black claws tipped each toe, even her old pinky toe, which was now high on her foot. Trisha's tail wagged behind her. Thick and red and bushy with fur. Her headache faded but her thoughts were still slow. Trisha cupped her large breasts, feeling their new heft. She could see fur creeping along her sides from her back. Reddish with black strands. Trisha's fingers were shortened like her toes when compared to the size of her hands. She hadn't noticed when her fingernails had fallen off but she did bite back a snarl as skin split open at the tips of her fingers. Her body's cells asked the question and her body answered: what kind of a wolf doesn't have any claws? Hardened black shapes came through the wounds on her fingers.

The palms of her hands - paws now - darkened into a rich black color. Trisha touched the bottom of the paw with one of her new claws and she felt the thicker skin. Now the fur from her sides continued down to meet the fur on her thighs. Trisha's pussy disappeared behind a tuft of red fur. White hairs mixed with red as a line of fur sprouted between her breasts. A curious sensation made her look at her lower belly. More and more white hairs pushed through the skin of her belly but she caught a glimpse of her skin bubbling as tiny nipples appeared. Six nipples appeared in rows down her stomach. Small at first, they expanded until they matched the size of the nipples on her engorged breasts. She touched one and felt it harden under her attention. Below the skin of her stomach, new ducts and tissues developed until her new nipples were properly wired. The white fur on her belly moved as the lower breasts grew slowly into small a-cup sizes. How can you feed your pups if you don't have enough nipples? Her body asked.

And then, it was done.

Trisha stood a little over seven feet tall on her new paws. Red and black fur lined her body but her stomach was nearly all white. Her nipples and the bottom of her hands and feet were the only part of her that was left uncovered. She ran her hands (paws, her body told her) along the length of herself and she felt the dense muscles beneath the mat of fur. Her jeans clung to her massive legs in tatters.

I'm... wolf? I'm... done? Trisha grit her fangs and her ears and tail twitched in frustration. I... remember. I'm... Trisha. Smart. Doctor. Doctor. Campbell. Trisha looked up to the off-white color of the wall. There. He there.

She roared and it was a thundering mix of a growling wolf and the roar of a lion. Above ground, Rex and Umbra stood on all fours and howled in return. Trisha heard their answer. She spread her arms, bared her claws and opened her mouth to show her fangs. It was hard to think. She was angry and, on some level, she knew she should be but she also couldn't turn it off. She couldn't make herself be reasonable and think of her situation. All she knew was fighting. Fighting and anger and killing. Doctor, her mind thought. Doctor fault.

Trisha launched herself at the window. Her clawed feet dug into the softer floor and she slammed hard against the wall. She felt it shake against her impact. Again and again she hit the wall and her muscles bunched and moved under her command. Striking and pounding. She snarled and roared and slammed until she thought she might hurt herself. And still the anger remained.

When gas was released overhead, Trisha's sensitive ears clearly caught the hiss of the release. No. No again. Again. No. Trisha ran on all fours, slamming into the far corner. She hunkered down with her tail wrapped down and up between her thighs. She stared at the ceiling in challenge, growling and growling and...

-----

Dr. Campbell watched as the young woman fell to the ground. Not a woman any longer, he thought. He held back his excitement as he watched her prone body. "Allie? Can you give me a summary?"

"Yes, Dr. Campbell," the AI replied. "The registered weight in the room reflect a delta of 166.468 kilograms following completion of the modification. Scans show a height increase of 73 centimeters to the top of the scalp. Analysis of muscular detail gives an estimated 5,600 psi of bite force. The subject's resting body temperature is 39.38 degrees Celsius. Stress sensors in the wall measured an average of 38,000 newtons of force with a high point of 51,000 newtons. All are within safety standards published by the manufacturer. "

"Incredible," Dr. Campbell muttered. "But, too much. Allie, adjust the coding and update the records. I want a 25% reduction in muscle mass for future subjects." The doctor watched Trisha as she lie sleeping on the ground. "Administer the counter, please. How long will she remain asleep?" The doctor asked.

"At her current weight, the subject will be awake in 22 hours, 9 minutes, Dr. Campbell."

In the other room, the fur retreated from Trisha's body. Piece by piece, the woman regained her humanity while she slept.

"Correction, Dr. Campbell. Accounting for the effects of the counter, the subject will awaken in 25 hours, 32 minutes."

Trisha Adams lay naked and asleep in the corner. Her legs were slightly hidden by the ruined fabric of her jeans. She was human but much larger than when she arrived this morning. Blond hair slowly pushed from her naked scalp as her human side reasserted itself. Dr. Campbell felt himself grew hard while watching her. Her breasts were easily twice as large as before and he could clearly see every single line on her now muscular body. How delicious it will be to break her.

"Allie, when I'm upstairs, I want you to reset to the save point created at 6:30 am this morning. Also, I want the basement completely segregated from your sensors. Recording is to continue to the encrypted archives."

"Yes, Dr. Campbell," Allie replied.

The doctor gave one last look at Trisha before leaving the room.

-----

Early the next morning, Dr. Campbell touched the blank interface on the wall of his kitchen. Once the code was properly entered on a completely blank interface, lines appeared on the otherwise smooth surface. The entrance to the basement opened and he made his way downstairs.

"Allie?" The doctor asked.

"Yes, Dr. Campbell? I cannot seem to find your location."

"Allie, create a save point. Once done, you may open your sensors to the basement again."

Dr. Campbell stepped into the small observation room. Trisha was seated with her back to the corner. Her eyes were closed and she appeared to be sleeping. She wore the tatters of her jeans and shirt in makeshift clothes to hide her nakedness and the doctor frowned at this.

"Dr. Campbell, I've detected and created an interface with the observation room. Who is the subject under observation, please? I show no records of her."

The doctor smiled. "Alpha, Allie. The subject is Alpha. May she be the birth of many more Greek letters." The old man laughed at his humor and then pressed a small icon on the control panel. "Trisha? Trisha, can you hear me?"

Trisha's eyes snapped open and she looked up. "Doctor? Dr. Campbell?"

The doctor's voice surrounded Trisha. "Yes. I'm surprised you're awake. We underestimated the time. Are you hungry?"

Trisha bit her lip. "Doctor... please let me go. I've... I won't tell anyone. I'll just go away and I won't tell anyone. I swear. I swear on my life. Please just let me go."

"Are you hungry, Trisha?" The doctor's voice sounded sterner this time.

"Please, doctor. Please, let me go." Trisha could feel tears welling at the corner of her eyes and she hid her face away.

"One thing you must learn, Ms. Adams," the doctor told her. "I am in control here. Not you. I'm asking you a question and you must answer. Are you hungry?"

Trisha hiccupped as she cried. "Please, doctor."

The silver area opened to expose the black tray from yesterday. A part of Trisha's mind leapt at the idea of food and then wanted to wail when she saw it was empty. She was absolutely starving.

"Your first lesson, Ms. Adams. You listen and respond immediately or you will be punished. The first thing I will take away is your clothing. If you want to eat, you will deposit all of the remains of your clothing on the tray. Only then will I feed you."

Trisha sniffled as the tears fell freely. "Please, doctor," she repeated. "Please."

Two hours passed before the hunger became too much for her to withstand. Trisha Adams bawled as she walked to the wall in front of her. "Please," she begged, one last time. "Please." With no answer, she stripped. She peeled the makeshift pants from her lower body and then removed the simple strip of cloth covering half of her oversized breasts. She gathered her old shoes and other pieces of clothing and then put everything on the tray. She kneeled, covering her nakedness with her arms and hands as she cried. The tray vanished behind the wall and Trisha waited. After a few minutes, panic replaced her tears.

"Dr. Campbell?" Trisha asked. "Dr. Campbell? You said there would be food. Dr. Campbell?"

"Stand and uncover yourself, Ms. Adams. You lost a piece of yourself more important than your clothing when you stood defiant earlier. Men and women wear clothing and now you do not. You're nothing more than an animal and animals are not ashamed of their nakedness. Now stand and beg for your food."

Trisha's cheeks turned bright red with shame. "Oh god. Oh god, please, Dr. Campbell. Please don't do this. Please. Please don't." There was no answer. Trisha winced as a knife-like pain stabbed her gut. "Oh. Oh god." She stood and removed her hands and waited, shifting her weight. "Please, Dr. Campbell. Please. I'm so hungry. Please."

Slowly, the off-white paneling turned to gray and then silver. It was a reflective material and she could see herself. Her naked self. Shame burned hot in her cheeks as she looked in the mirror. Begging for food. She was heavily muscled and, if she were alone, she might touch her breasts just to see if they were real. She could feel how big they were but seeing herself now - seeing what she looked like with these firm large breasts made it all the more real. A thick tangle of blond pubic hair covered her vagina and a line of fine red hair trailed up to her belly button. Another pain in her gut made her wince. In the corner of her eyes, she saw a small collection of teeth. Human teeth. From yesterday before her change. She looked back to the mirror. Back at her tired, hazel eyes.

When the black tray reappeared, Trisha thought she could jump for joy. Her happiness was deflated when she saw a much smaller version of the food from last night. She almost spoke out but her stomach clenched again. If I ask for real food, he might take it away. I have to eat. I have to, she told herself. Trisha knelt and took a piece of the food. It was as she vaguely remembered - tasteless. Still, she hurriedly ate and the entire thing was gone in minutes. The tray vanished back into the wall.

"Dr. Campbell, what-" Trisha began. She stopped when she heard the faint hiss of a released gas. Immediately, she dropped to the ground, growling but she stopped when she realized what she was doing. "Dr. Campbell! Dr. Campbell! Please! What are-"

It happened again. Faster now. An intense headache settled behind her eyes and white hairs sprouted from her belly. The ends of her fingers split and her fingernails fell apart as black claws pushed through her skin. The tips of her ears elongated to points and then her ears continued to grow, pushing up and away as strands of her blond hair fell out. Trisha gagged and then swallowed, tasting blood. She swallowed again and her mouth was full of blood and her four canine teeth. Trisha's jaw cracked as her nose blackened to that of a wolf. She screamed in pain, beating at the ground while her back convulsed, muscles stretching her back.

Dr. Campbell's voice sounded smug and too-loud to her new ears. "We are testing something different today, Ms. Adams. Today we find out if the effects are permanent or if they fade away naturally."

Lycandope
Lycandope
1,065 Followers