Testing Grounds Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lycandope
Lycandope
1,066 Followers

-----

Dr. Campbell settled into his chair with a cup of coffee and looked through the window. Asleep, I see. Exhausted from everything that happened. Using the console, he magnified to note the change in her hands and feet. He moved the view slowly up her body. She was on her back - a significant change from her falling asleep hunched over, hiding herself. One leg was propped up at an angle and he rubbed himself slowly as he stared at her vagina. Watching the woman beg Rex yesterday was far more erotic than he'd expected. The way she offered herself and then masturbated with the wolf watching... Further up he went. Her lower sets of breasts still were flat on her stomach. No further growths there. Her upper breasts hung slightly to her sides and he stared again. I wonder, do all her nipples feel the same?

The camera paused at her open mouth. A line of drool ran down her cheek and he could see her enlarged canine teeth. Another interesting change but not quite unexpected with everything else.

"Allie, please set a save point. You may open your sensors to the basement once you're finished."

"Good morning, Dr. Campbell. I've detected and created an interface with the observation room. Who is the subject under observation, please? I show no records of her."

Dr. Campbell sighed. "The subject Is Alpha, Allie." The doctor reached for the microphone icon.

"I can smell you in there, Dr. Campbell. And hear you. The faint little buzzing of your voice."

The doctor jumped as Trisha's voice came in through the speaker. He hadn't noticed when she sat up but she now sat with her back against the wall and her right leg pulled up to her chest. Her golden eyes stared nearly straight at him and the effect was unnerving.

"Buzz, buzz, buzz," Trisha continued. And then, in a false cartoon voice, "I'm Dr. Campbell and I can do whatever I want." The young woman sneered at him.

"How dare-!"

"What is it today, doctor? Sex with an elephant? To see if I can take it? Maybe turn me into a mouse?"

Dr. Campbell sat back. Who is this young woman? He felt fear grip at him. On screen, Trisha sniffed the air and grinned. How dare she treat me like this?

"No. Not a mouse, Alpha. Why don't we see if some starvation clears your head a little. I'll be back tomorrow." Dr. Campbell stood. "Allie, when I'm upstairs-"

Trisha interrupted with a lazy smile. "You don't know what it's like, do you, doctor? All of this." Trisha raised her arms and her breasts lifted slightly. "What did you use before me, doctor? Did you even test it on something live? Not humans, you said. Not something that can think and feel. She's in me, doctor. The wolf. No, I'm not crazy, if that's what you're thinking. I'm not talking about spiritual mumbo-jumbo. Whatever you did to my cells - whatever science stuff you did, it's a part of me. She's a part of me. And she's proud, doctor. So proud. You think it'll break me if you send Rex in to fuck me? You think that'll shame me now? No. We've been talking, her and I. I'd welcome it. Send him without making me go into heat and I'll ride his fucking cock until he fills me up. And then," Trisha paused. Her tongue made a slow, lazy circuit of her mouth as her lips pulled back to show off her fangs. "And then I'll lick him clean. You can watch. You can sit in your little booth and jack off while he mounts me. Because, doctor. I am a fucking animal. And I'm fine with that. Meek little Trisha has grown up. My heart roars in my chest and I feel the strength in my hands."

Dr. Campbell finished his instructions to Allie and left.

-----

The next morning, Dr. Campbell watched as Trisha relieved herself in the middle of the room. She was grinning again and he was coming to hate that tooth-filled grin. When the woman sat back in her corner, he spoke to her. "Are you ready to eat yet, Alpha? Is your head clear?"

Trisha stared at the window with her legs folded. Her eyes were slightly darkened but she was still smiling. "My head has been clear. You going to feed me?"

"Crawl to me like you crawled to Rex. I'll feed you then."

Trisha laughed and her voice was deep and rough. "Then I suggest you turn around and try again tomorrow, doctor." The young woman reached a hand between her thighs. Her grin widened even further as she slowly rubbed herself. With her other hand, she pinched a lower nipple, twisting slightly while biting her lip. "Or stay and watch. I can still remember the way Rex's looked, doctor. How smooth it was. I don't think I'll ever go back to human cock now. Mmmm," Trisha moaned, her head back. She spread her legs open as she rubbed. Her hairy pussy was wet with her juices and she stopped briefly to lick her fingers.

Dr. Campbell watched, transfixed by the image. The young woman's muscles stood out as she rubbed.

"Oh, fuck. Fuck it feels good. Whatever else you did, I think you got the pussy right because, shit. I could do this for hours, doctor. Oh. Oh. Shit!" Trisha's hips bucked as she came. The young woman wiggled her wide hips slowly. "Good bye, doctor. Thanks for watching."

Trisha's grin haunted him the rest of the evening.

-----

It took a day and a half more for Trisha to crawl. Dr. Campbell spent the entire next day monitoring her and when she finally collapsed in pain, he again told her the rules. She crawled, head down, groaning in pain the entire way. As she sat on her knees, head bowed, Dr. Campbell released the gas.

Trisha looked up and he could see the pain in her eyes. "You said-"

"I make the rules, Alpha. I control you and you don't forget that. Ever. I control when you change and when you come back. I control everything."

The young woman growled and went to her hands and knees as she anticipated the transformation. "Bring it on," she said. Although she howled and screamed through the changes, Dr. Campbell couldn't wonder if it was less than before. Can she get used to the pain? Does she build up a tolerance for it or is it just less painful the more it happens? When she finished, Trisha leaned forward on her hands and knees. Dr. Campbell tapped his lip while he thought. Every time before, she's gone mad and tried to break her way out. Now what is she doing? Is she more in touch with the wolf part of her? Or, is she just exhausted from not eating?

Dr. Campbell called out. "Alpha, can you hear me?" Trisha looked up in response. "Stand up, Alpha." And, she stood. "Good, very good," he told her. "Now I'll feed you." Dr. Campbell sent the nutritional block and watched as she tore into it. She looked fearsome and was exactly what he needed. Only, perhaps she was too much. Too fierce. Too independent. Too strong.

He left her in her wolf state while he modified the original code. Markers identifying loyalty and muscle growth and intelligence were all altered in turn as he tweaked his formula. Dr. Campbell was so caught in his work that he didn't notice when Trisha had turned back. Only eight hours had passed and so he assumed she'd been too weak to hold the form. Now she lay on her back again. Sleeping as if she didn't have a care in the world.

The next time, she again refused to crawl. This time it took almost three days for her to come to him. And then two days the time after that. One day. And then, finally, half a day.

-----

Morning dawned somewhere far overhead and Dr. Campbell yawned in his chair. Trisha sat against the wall with her legs out in front of her and her head bowed. He watched her as he always did, tracing an imaginary finger along her body. At night, in the sanctuary of his own room, he masturbated. Not at the thought of fucking the woman, no. He masturbated at the pure thrill of making this Amazonian beauty crawl to him. Begging him. Mewling and begging because he told her to do it. Naked and beautiful and compliant. Molded.

"Alpha?" Dr. Campbell asked.

Without looking up, the young woman answered immediately. "Yes, Dr. Campbell?"

"Are you hungry?" It was almost a ritual now and the older man enjoyed it immensely. No fanged grins or disobedience.

"Always, Dr. Campbell."

"Then crawl to me. And beg."

Without hesitation, the young woman went to her hands and knees. She crawled and her hips swayed as rock hard muscles shifted in her back. Stopping in front of the silver tray, Trisha kneeled and bowed her head. "Please, Dr. Campbell. Please feed me."

"Alpha? Are you human?"

"No, Dr. Campbell."

"Do you deserve the same rights as humans?"

"No, Dr. Campbell. I'm an animal. I have no rights."

"That's right, isn't it, Alpha? Whatever I want you to do, you do, isn't that right?"

Trisha hung her head lower. "Yes, Dr. Campbell. I just want to please you." When her food came, the woman tore into it like the animal she claimed to be. As she had when she first changed, she went to hands and knees, sniffing for crumbs to lick.

Dr. Campbell felt the thrill of the moment. Watching her submit, watching her do as she was told drove him wild. She crawled around in front of him, flashing her vagina without a care as she fed. The older man cleared his throat and leaned forward. "Alpha?"

Trisha stopped immediately. "Yes, Dr. Campbell?"

The man paused, considering. With his hands off of the microphone icon, he called out. "Allie? Close off all sensors from the basement and sandbox yourself until I tell you otherwise. Once finished, roll back to the save point created earlier this morning." Pressing the icon again, the man continued. "Lie on your back, Alpha."

The young woman, her back to the mirror, fell to her side and then rolled to her back. Trisha placed her arms to her sides and spread her legs open with her knees bent.

Dr. Campbell stood from his chair. His hardness pressed against his pants and he stroked himself as he watched the screen. He hesitated briefly and then walked to the small, thin door between the two rooms. His heart raced as the blue light flared. With a gently push, the larger door automatically opened.

Trisha lay in the exact same place he left her. The room smelled of chemicals and sweat and sex. Dr. Campbell removed his shoes and socks. He watched Trisha while he unbuttoned his shirt and, when she didn't move, he pulled his shirt off. He could feel his heart racing. The thrill of having tamed this creature pulsed through him. His pants and undershirt fell to the ground around his feet. The air was pleasantly warm and his erection throbbed in front of him.

"Can you smell me, Alpha?" The old man, asked.

"Yes, Dr. Campbell," came the answer.

"Do you want me, Alpha?"

"I want whatever you want, Dr. Campbell."

He went to her and he kneeled between her legs, triumphant. Dr. Campbell reached out carefully to touch Trisha's leg. He could feel her increased heat from an inch away. Slowly, watching her reaction, the man ran his hand from her thigh to the tangle of blond hair around her vagina. From here he could see the red hairs mixed in with the blond and those red hairs traced up to her belly button. A mix of the wolf and woman, he thought. Above her belly button was the first set of Trisha's nipples and Dr. Campbell's hand touched the small circle of areola surrounding one of them. The skin was softer than the taut skin of her athletic body; traces of the wolf's breasts just waiting to develop.

Dr. Campbell bent to Trisha's lower nipple and, with a delicate gesture, he gently licked at it. Trisha shifted below him but otherwise made no move. Emboldened, the man sucked her nipple fully into his mouth and he felt it harden under his attentions. Around and around he worked his tongue over the fat nipple and Trisha moved above him. Her curious partial claws dug into the floor as she restrained herself from moving from her spot. Dr. Campbell reached up to pinch another nipple and then he simply ran his hand up and down Trisha's flat stomach. Muscle alternated with softer wolf nipples as he stroked her belly. Trisha gasped and the man smiled around the wet nipple in his mouth.

Moving down, the man kissed the soft hair of Trisha's mound. And then, further to her vagina. Dr. Campbell placed his thumbs against her inner lips and pulled, opening her. She smelled sweet and he could see the shiny wetness deep within her pink hole. "I thought about using the chemical agent I used with Rex," the doctor told her. "But, why? When you've been beaten because of your base needs. Your hunger. You're more an animal than I expected."

She tasted as sweet as she looked and Dr. Campbell pressed his face between her lips. His hand found her lower nipple and he pinched, pulling and twisting at it. The man pushed back the skin covering her clit, exposing it and he nibbled at it gently. Trisha moved above him and he increased his effort, swirling his tongue against her. The soft flesh of her lower stomach was smooth in his hands and he cupped the little breast, his finger playing through the soft hair around it. Massaging her breast, he moaned and then reached back to touch his hard cock.

A thought tugged at Dr. Campbell's mind and he stopped. The small breast... He looked up. Trisha had propped herself up and was staring at the man with her intense golden eyes. The lowest set of Trisha's nipples sat atop small a-cup breasts and were surrounded by white fur. The man tried to pull away in a panic but Trisha's hand magically appeared on the back of his neck and he couldn't move. She pushed him back down to her wet cunt.

With a growling deep voice, Trisha spoke from above him. "Please don't stop, Dr. Campbell. You're doing a passable job at it. I thought I'd at least get a chance to get off a bit before I go."

Dr. Campbell struggled but the woman's strength was enormous. Eyes wild with fear, he tried to push away from her. With a sigh, Trisha rotated her hand until she held the doctor's throat. She stood in a fluid motion and Dr. Campbell came effortlessly with her. The doctor struck at the arm holding him and Trisha laughed. "Oh, doctor. I thought it would take longer. I thought I'd have to crawl for you more before you gave in. Although, wouldn't it have been just my luck if you were gay? Or asexual?"

"H... h... h..." Dr. Campbell wheezed.

Soft white fur crept up Trisha's chest, surrounding her eight breasts. Red and black hairs sprouted from her arm and shoulder and Dr. Campbell gasped weakly when he felt her hand moving on his throat. Sharp points pressed his skin and then moved slowly across his flesh as the woman's claws grew in fully.

"How? Oh. How am I changing without your little gas? I... unnnhh... Fuck. I told you, doctor. The... fuuuck. That stings. The wolf and I have been talking. I don't... unnh... I have control now and I'm starting to enjoy it, doctor. Except-" Trisha grunted and shook her head. Blond hair slipped to the ground and Dr. Campbell could hear bones cracking in her face. "Except, this part still fucking hurts." Trisha's mouth was suddenly full of blood. She turned her head and spat; blood and teeth hit the ground with a sickening splat. Further her face pushed out and, as it did, the skin of her lips and nose went from soft pink to gray to black. Her breath felt like an inferno on his face and a small detached part of him wondered what her body temperature was right now. She spoke and her voice was halting, broken and rough - nearly incomprehensible. A few words made sense: "... left...door...open..."

Throughout the pain of her face pushing out into a muzzle, Trisha's hand never wavered on the doctor's throat. He tried speaking but only a small whistling noise escaped his throat. Trisha leaned in and he felt her cold nose against his jawbone as she sniffed at him. From where she held him he could see her naked, sweating back. Her ass spread larger and muscles pulled at her spine as they made room for her new form. The bones of her spine flared out in a wave and then bulged at a point just above her sweat-soaked ass. The cells in her coccyx divided at an incredible rate in an effort to fix what they saw as a mistake: We are no tail-less monkey. We are a wolf. Trisha sighed and moaned as skin slid against skin, moments before red fur sprouted from her thighs and ass.

When she first picked him up, Dr. Campbell's toes touched the ground; now they hung completely off of the floor. Little fireworks exploded in his field of vision. Ever rational, Dr. Campbell found himself contemplating his end. There are many, many worse ways to go than to suffocate, he thought. He wanted to struggle but his body didn't want to move any more. Blackness appeared at the edge of his vision and Dr. Campbell estimated thirty seconds before he lost consciousness. But then, miraculously, Trisha dropped him.

The old man fell on his ass, gasping for air. His mind raced as he held his hands to his aching throat. If he could talk, he could get Allie to- The doctor felt pain in his throat. Why am I looking at the ceiling? He wondered. Why does my hand and throat hurt like- The old man gagged when he saw the ruin of his left hand. Half of the hand was missing and he could feel blood gushing out of his throat. Trisha stood above him and her beautiful white furry stomach was tinged with dark red. Her long tongue worked around her thick black lips as she cleaned blood from her muzzle. He hadn't seen her move.

Pain came to the doctor. Real, physical pain and he tried to scream. Bubbles formed in the large hole where his throat used to be. Trisha looked down at the doctor and then turned. Dr. Campbell turned to look at her, lips moving as he tried to plead with her. To make it stop. Trisha's proud tail lay quietly against her ass and she walked out of the doctor's eyesight, towards her corner. Dr. Campbell wanted to turn to follow her but his body wasn't working. He stared, screaming in his head as his life ran out of him. The last thing he saw was Trisha barreling through the open door, running on all fours with her tail streaming behind her. Her sleek muscles rippled in concert and then, he saw no more.

-----

Trisha stood in her corner. Home, she thought with a smile. The door at the other end of the room was open but the outer door was closed. She dropped to her hands, feeling all eight of her breasts sway beneath her. Crouching slightly, she dug her claws deep into the ground. And then, she pushed and she was away. Trisha tucked her head slightly before she hit the outer door and it shattered on impact. She rolled and came up in a wary crouch. The control room was empty and quiet but her ears twitched as she listened. Silence welcomed her.

Slowly, the young woman padded out of the room and up the small stairs. Once in the kitchen, she paused again. Now what? She asked herself. Ah. Here. Trisha closed the door leading downstairs and it sealed itself, lines vanishing into a smooth, featureless surface. Scents flooded her and she drooled at the smell of real meat. The doctor fed his wolves well and Trisha was no different; she left the kitchen feeling better than she had since she'd arrived.

Trisha made her way through the large house carefully. She knew they would look for the doctor when he didn't show up for work and the less she left behind, the better. With luck, they'd never find the door to the basement.

When she reached the living room, she smiled. Rex was waiting for her outside.

She could smell the male wolf's scent and it excited her. She'd actually worried a little that she'd killed him when they forced her to change after they fucked. It took three tries for her to work the doorknob properly but she finally did and then made her way outside. Rex sat at the end of the driveway, watching her. Trisha felt her nipples ache at the sight of him. The young woman sniffed the air cautiously. Nobody was nearby so she stepped out. Nobody except Rex and- the young woman turned to the left and her golden eyes caught the deep black of Umbra's coat.

Lycandope
Lycandope
1,066 Followers