Testing Grounds Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lycandope
Lycandope
1,069 Followers

"Dr. Campbell!" Trisha's voice was deep and throaty. "Please dooo--ooooowwwwllll!" Trisha howled in pain as the bare skin of her tail rubbed between her expanding ass cheeks. Fur grew out in patches along her body and she fell to her side in pain. Have to... have to remember... Trisha... I Trisha. I'm. I'm Trisha. Trisha. Oh god. It hurts! That... that fucking asshole! I'll fucking kill him! I'll tear his fucking heart out and drink his fucking goddamned blood! I'll... I... GOD!

Trisha howled on her hands and knees, head back and her eyes closed. I... Trisha. Fucker! Kill him! Anger took hold again, riding her body. She looked and saw herself in the mirror. Slightly bent. Huge. Covered in red and white fur with small traces of black mixed in. Eight nipples lined her chest from her top breasts to the three sets of smaller breasts below that. Her tail wagged slowly behind her. Her tail. Trisha howled again and then she leapt at the mirrored surface. She raked down the wall and her deadly claws failed to find purchase as they skittered uselessly. Growling, Trisha walked to the back of the room, hunched down and then ran on hands and feet, roaring until she was five feet from the wall. She jumped, soaring through the air, turning at the last moment to let her massive shoulder crash against wall. She felt it vibrate and shake and her ears twitched at a tiny metallic sound near the roof but nothing else happened.

Stupid. So stupid. I stupid. Won't work. Won't. Work. Trisha prowled the room on her hands and feet, tail swishing angrily behind her. Kill him. I kill him.

-----

"Dr. Campbell. The last strike registered 83,000 newtons of force. A sensor at the top of the wall reports a small hairline fracture but the material has already patched the gap."

"It's hardly believable, Allie," the doctor said. "Are you certain?"

"Yes, Dr. Campbell. I have 23 independent sensors confirming the data."

The doctor leaned back in his chair as he watched Trisha walk about the room. Interesting that she chooses to go on hand and feet. I wonder how much of her human side is left, mentally? Still, what an incredible body. "Allie, I'll need the data from lab 2. I may need to work the figures a little more. That amount of force is more excessive than I considered."

Dr. Campbell sketched figures and equations as he worked. Allie modeled the theoretical proteins and ran tests in virtual space. He'd found that she had a 75% accuracy rate compared to what actually happened in his lab and the virtual space saved time while mid-development. When Dr. Campbell realized Trisha wasn't moving, he looked up. The woman was in the same corner as this morning but lying on her side with her head on her crossed wrists. Her legs were splayed out behind her and her tail lay limp against her furry thigh. Her large upper breasts pressed together beneath her but she seemed unashamed of them. Dr. Campbell noted the time and bent back to his work.

Hours later, howling made him look up. Trisha was reverting. She was clawing ribbons out of the ground with her hands while her jaw shortened. Human cells fought with heavily modified wolf cells: Of course I shouldn't have a muzzle, her body tiredly explained. Fur receded and the doctor assumed the cells were cannibalized by the process, giving her the fuel her body needed to change. Howls turned to screams and eventually Trisha lay naked on the ground. Dr. Campbell checked the clock again. 11 hours, 24 minutes, he noted with a yawn.

-----

Trisha felt the coolness of the black flooring as she lie panting on the ground. She trembled with the memory of both changes. The pain of them. What they did to her mentally. The anger. Everything felt so different when she changed. She couldn't think straight and she just wanted to rage and break things. Everything felt off and put her on the edge. A gurgle in her stomach made her groan. Trisha pushed herself up.

"Dr. Campbell?"

The doctor's voice answered after a moment of hesitation. "Yes?"

"I... I have to go to the bathroom." Trisha said, her face red with embarrassment.

"I see. And? Ah, yes. There is a hole in the middle of the room. The ground is slanted and all waste material is funneled through there."

"But-"

"Ms. Adams, I refuse to have a conversation with you sitting in the corner. Come to the window."

Trisha stood and walked. She still felt awkward in this newer body. She felt far heavier yet lighter than on her feet than before her change. She'd expected her larger breasts to play hell with her back or balance but she barely felt their extra weight. Muscles shifted along her body as she walked.

"Doctor, I-" Trisha stopped and stared. Below her breasts were six more nipples, each as large as the nipples atop her upper breasts. "No," she whispered. "Oh no. Dr. Campbell, I... Doctor... something is wrong. Why do I still have these? Why?" The nipples were surrounded by small, round, darkened areola. Trisha touched the last nipple on the right and felt how sore the skin was there. The skin itself was softer than her stomach but otherwise the nipples lay flat on her hard belly. The little nipple twisted, tightening as it hardened and she bit her lip. It felt as sensitive as her original nipples. Trisha looked up. Golden eyes stared back at her and, now that she looked around the room, colors seemed slightly off. Enhanced in some ways, lesser in others.

"I see them, Ms. Adams," Dr. Campbell answered. "I suspect it's a compromise by your system. An unexpected side effect. Allie reports they are more than simply decoration; they're entirely functional and capable of producing milk. It's fascinating, really."

"Fasc... 'Fascinating'?! 'Fascinating'?!" Trisha screamed. The young woman was suddenly furious. Echoes of the wolf tingled along her nerves. "'Fascinating', you prick?! This is my body! How fucking dare you?! How fucking dare you, you dickless asshole! Come in here and I'll show you what's fascinating when I rip your goddamn spine out of your back! You fucking hear me?!"

Silence answered Trisha as she panted. Seconds turned to minutes and then finally Dr. Campbell answered. "It seems you need another exercise in humility. You are no longer Trisha Adams. You're Alpha. The start of a line of obedient, tailor-made soldiers. You lose your name as you lose more of your identity. You will learn to respect me."

Trisha growled low in her throat. "I know who the fuck I am. Fuck you. I'll-" The small door on the corner of the wall opened and Rex stepped through as the door closed behind him. Trisha immediately crouched, eyeing the large wolf warily. "What is this? What's he doing here?" His red fur looks like mine. Trisha grit her teeth. Like the wolf. Like her fur. When I change. Goddammit.

Rex stared at Trisha and then sat back on his haunches.

"One of the first things we studied when we worked with the wolves and their DNA was reproduction. What better way to quickly breed animals if we controlled their reproductive cycle." The doctor paused and, when he spoke again there was a kind of maniacal glee in his voice. "I can force your estrus phase, Alpha."

"N... You're out of your fucking mind," Trisha said. Her eyes never left the male's eyes.

"Yes, actually, I can," Dr. Campbell told her. "I've tagged Rex with a chemical agent. I expect you'll start to feel the effects soon. Of course, I have no idea if this will force the release of eggs or whether Rex can actually make you pregnant if you were currently fertile, but you'll at least learn a lesson here and now: you're not in control of your body. I am."

Trisha backed slowly away from the male wolf. "Of course he couldn't get me pregnant," she said. "He's a wolf."

"And so, Alpha," Dr. Campbell said. "Are you."

Trisha felt all eight of her nipples suddenly and painfully harden. She moaned and fell to one knee. A bright red flush crept up between her large chest, around her neck and to her cheeks but it wasn't the blush of shame. Trisha gasped and began panting. Deep inside, she felt muscles loosen as she grew wet. Not a simple feeling of sexual attraction; her pussy became flooded and she closed her eyes against the intense heat she felt. "This," she panted. "This is impossible." Her traitorous left hand strayed to her pussy but Trisha made a fist and growled. "No! Fuck you! F- Oh god."

She was burning. Her entire pussy burned with need. Looking down, she saw her vulva was swollen and red. Her outer lips looked angry and full and puffy and she'd never seen them like that. Her inner pussy lips were slick with her juices and they nearly glimmered in the overhead light. She could smell herself and it made her even more turned on. Her clit was exposed to the air and she wanted desperately to touch it. To lick it. To rub it and make the burning stop. She needed to cum. She had to orgasm. Trisha fell to her hands and lifted her ass in the air. Her pussy lips came wetly apart as her ass cheeks spread and Trisha groaned in need. She felt juices trailing down her thighs. "I... I won't..." she moaned.

"The lordosis reflex. Alpha, you're full of surprises. I knew this would affect you but the extent of the modifications is incredible. I wonder how long you can hold out?"

"Fu... fu..." Trisha panted. Her ass was still raised. She knew she should get up but she felt so good where she was. It felt natural and amazing. Trisha reached under herself and pinched at a smaller nipple. Behind her, Rex growled. She looked back and saw the male's thick red cock bulging out of its sheath. It looked huge and red and smooth and delicious. She could smell it. She swore she could smell him somehow and she'd never wanted anything or anyone more in her entire life. Her head buzzed with static and she tasted her own drool. She was still on her forearms, large, muscular ass raised high, spreading her scent. "Rex," she gasped. "Rex. Oh god. Rex. Come here. Please, Rex. Please."

The wolf stood and walked to her and she wanted to cry and laugh at the same time. The large animal sniffed at her ass and Trisha shivered. No. No, this isn't right. No. Please, god, no. Jesus. Jesus. Maybe he'll use his tongue. Maybe he'll lick me. Oh. Oh, please. Rex sat again and Trisha wanted to cry in frustration. His penis was still out and she saw the bulge of his knot. He was just a few feet away. Just... Just... I won't, she told herself. I won't... oh god. It burns so much. I want him in me so bad. I want...

An errant thought ghosted through her mind. Deep, powerful urges coursed through her body, courtesy of Dr. Campbell's injections. She growled in her throat at the thought of the male mounting her. She could clearly see him coming to her as she begged, whining and mewling for his cock. The thought of the young male filling her with his seed made her blush and moan and... and... feel proud. Fierce. Mated, something inside of her said. Proud. Letting him take you because he is a strong mate. Strong and proud. Running. Hunting. Mating. Lying together in the cold night, fur against fur. Warming each other. Trisha moaned again, loudly. "Please," she whispered. "Please, Rex..."

And yet, the wolf wouldn't come to her. Trisha rubbed at herself and it drove her mad. Every single part of her pussy was intensely aroused. Every single piece felt like her exposed clit. She shuddered from the barest touch. Trisha spared a glance and she could see Rex grow harder as the scent of her heat flooded the room. It wouldn't be so bad, would it? She wondered. It looks like a cock. It looks like a man's cock. It's just... it's different. But not that different. I could just... I should... No. No. I won't make him do it. This is me. The... oh Jesus... the doctor is doing this to me. Not Rex. Not him.

Trisha closed her eyes. She imagined a man behind her. A normal man with a normal cock. Hairy chest. A nice beard. Strong hands. Thick, red penis bobbing, waiting for her. Claws digging into her hips as he grabbed her. Long tongue licking his lips. Hand on the base of his cock, pulling the sheath back to expose his knot . Growling through sharp teeth as he kneels behind me. My tail against his chest as he drives his cock into me, rubbing his knot against my wet opening. Oh god, I can feel it, I can... Trisha's hand rubbed frantically against her clit and she grunted. Her voice became deeper and harsher as her orgasm neared. In her mind, the man was no longer fully a man and she pushed her ass back to take his knot entirely inside of her.

Closer... oh fucking Jesus Christ I've never been so... When the imaginary wolf man bit her shoulder, she threw her head back in a soundless howl. She'd never liked pain before - her experiences had made her wary of men in general and her own little relationships took patience and care. But, now... now the wolf in her wanted it. Craved it. It needed to feel how strong and masterful her mate was. It needed to know that he could handle all of her and feeling the imaginary teeth sink hard into her shoulder, feeling the dominance of the gesture in her mind eye now drove her insane with lust. Her upper body flared in a flush as a sudden unexpected orgasm rocked through her - a lightning strike down her spine. Trisha tried to talk but couldn't. She wanted to beg Rex to fuck her and morals be damned but even now she couldn't speak. The formless man-wolf clawed her back and now, she was changing. She was changing under him and she wanted it. She made herself change in her mind and she could feel the wolf howling inside of her. Singing in her soul. The orgasm that stormed through her body was the most intense thing she'd ever felt, baring her actual transformation. Although still actually unchanged, a true howl ripped from her throat at the feeling.

The world went black and silent.

-----

Trisha woke in pain. Her whole body ached. She looked around the room and found herself back in the corner she'd taken to calling home. She lifted her head and sniffed. Rex, a piece of her brain told her. She closed her eyes and took his scent in deeply. When she opened them, she found herself looking directly at the area where he'd sat, watching her masturbate. Where she'd offered herself to him. Trisha groaned and sat up. The six new nipples still lined her stomach and they lay lazy and flat. She touched one and sighed at the feeling.

Raising her head again, Trisha sniffed. No Dr. Campbell, she thought. Must be night time. I hope he fucking dies in his sleep. Satisfied that she was alone, Trisha bent to explore herself more but then she stopped. She had no fingernails. In the middle of every single one of her finger tips was a small, black, slightly curved claw. The top of the claw bulged out above the fingertip as if the tops were replacements for her fingernails. She touched and pulled at one of them and felt how it was connected to the last finger bone.

"Well, shit," she said. And then, she immediately explored her mouth. Her canine teeth were fangs. They felt almost twice as long as they normally were and incredibly sharp. The young woman stood and walked to the mirror to look for other changes. Her eyes were still golden and, yes, her canines were proper canine teeth now. The nipples looked the same as last time. Other than the fingers, everything else looked the same. Well, and the large amount of pubic hair she had. She'd always kept herself shaved before. Trisha looked down. Her feet had the same claws as her hands but larger. She could feel them touch and dig into the floor now that she noticed them. What else happ-

"Oh no. I remember. I changed again. He made it happen after I came that last time. What... I can't remember anything else. What happened? Goddammit." Trisha sniffed again and walked to the center of the room. Sure enough, a hole lay in the middle of the room, nearly hidden among the black padding. She knelt above it and pissed while trying to remember what she'd done. Bits and pieces came to her. She remembered the arousal fading and... Rex... watching her. The anger... trying to break the wall down again and then passing out.

Finishing her business, Trisha stood and made a slow circuit of the room. It was perfect and seamless. She might have had a chance if it'd been handmade but since it'd been printed, there seemed to be no weak joints. Trisha huffed and then went to her corner. She sat crossed legged with her head back and her eyes closed.

Deep within her body, she felt the wolf. In small ways. When she thought of the doctor, she wasn't scared. She was angry. She wanted to fight. Trisha ran through things she dealt with her entire life and it all felt different. She no longer felt anxiety when she thought of being around other people; she felt aggressive. When she pictured herself walking through a crowd, it wasn't the meek little Trisha. She pictured herself stalking through, waiting for someone to try something. Where before she was ashamed of her naked body, she now could care less. She felt warm and comfortable. Who cares who saw her? What would they do? Stare? Try to rape her? Let them fucking try now. The doctor in his safe little room could look all he wanted. For her to hide herself away was to be ashamed and scared and she wasn't prey. She wasn't the one running. She understood why Rex stood in the open now.

Rex, she thought. She saw his red cock in her memory. She remembered herself on her hands and knees and she pictured herself changed. Behind her, Rex was changed, too. Her mind compromised between her human form and his fully wolf form and she saw him half-human, entering her, mating with her. Trisha gasped as all of her nipples tightened. She could smell her wetness. In her mind, she was on her back now and Rex had his hand on her throat and his sharp teeth around her nipple. His rough tongue lashing at her, wetting her fur as she moaned, trying to form words to beg him to fuck her. And then grabbing his arm and pulling, turning him over onto his back. Snapping at him with a jaw full of death. Sliding back and feeling his massive red cock beneath her. Rubbing herself along his length as his claws held onto her hips. He was huge in her daydream. Finally, she reached down as she moved forward, lying on his furry chest. All eight breasts rubbing in his fur, mixing with his sweat and scent as she pressed the tip of his pointed cock against her aching, sopping wet cunt. And then pushing back, impaling herself on him, feeling his knot and then slamming down until her mate was knotted with her. Howling with-

Trisha shrieked in pleasure as the electrical storm in her lower belly exploded. Three of her semi-clawed fingers were deep in her pussy and she was massaging her upper breast with her free hand. She jerked and then lost control of her legs, arching her back as she shook. "Rex," she gasped. He was still fucking her. Growling in her ear and she loved every fucking minute of it. The more she was forced to change, the more she started enjoying the pain and that bled into her imagination. Another orgasm came hard and fast as she pictured them both, half changed and fighting, biting, clawing and rutting like wild crazed beasts.

More orgasms followed and sometimes Rex was a full wolf. And, once, she was a full wolf. She could feel it. She could clearly see herself on all fours as a wolf and it felt like freedom. Her mate mounted her in that form and it brought a different kind of orgasm. Slower and more gentle than the others. Rex's leftover scent made her image of him that much clearer.

Eventually, exhaustion took hold. Settling on her side, Trisha sniffed a bit at the floor, luxuriating in the smell of Rex's scent and her own cum. Finally, she lie on her back and fell asleep. No nightmares haunted the she-wolf while she slept. Nothing in her past could terrify her any longer. Not with the wolf guiding her.

Lycandope
Lycandope
1,069 Followers