Testing Limits of Sexual Honesty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josie gave me a big grin. I started to laugh. The anxiety I had been feeling melted away. I felt safe.

"Let's keep walking" said Josie. "I think I get the gist of your little fantasy. You're suggesting that your husband, your beautiful Adam, and I have sex in front of you and that you direct our sexual actions. Is that right?"

"Pretty much" I said.

"Has Adam agreed to this?" she said. "And I know that you understand that for me to participate in this scheme, I would have to be unfaithful to Donna."

"I haven't mentioned this to Adam" I told her. "But I'm fairly certain he'll go along. He would need some coaxing but I think I can persuade him. I really haven't thought it all through. And yes, I realize the issue with Donna. That's the fatal flaw with this idea. I'm actually ashamed that I mentioned this because of Donna. She's our friend and your partner. I've crossed a friendship boundary, and a moral boundary. Can you forgive me?"

Josie looked at me and said, "You may just be the luckiest little slut I've ever met." She paused from saying anything further and looked at me with a grin on her face. I had no idea what she was talking about.

"Donna and I love one another -- very much" she said. "We talk, just as you and Adam talk, about sex and desire. She knows that at some point, when an opportunity presents itself, I might want to be self-indulgent and have sex with a man. It wasn't something I gave much thought to until I met and got to know Adam. I certainly would never have tried to seduce him. And here you are, offering him to me. The real reason why you're lucky is that Donna and I have an agreement that, if I ever do have sex with a man, she would prefer that I not tell her about it, unless, in the very unlikely chance that it happened to be with Adam, and that it was with your consent. Ha, what were the odds of that happening? Nevertheless, in that case, she wants to know. Don't ask why she would want to know if I did it with Adam because to tell you that would be to betray a trust that we have. I'll consider it. There are relationships risks that I need to consider. Also, it's one thing for me to have thoughts about having sex with a man and another thing for me to act on it."

My heart was beating out of my chest. And my panties were so wet that I wasn't sure they could hold any more fluid. If I do decide to do it, I'll need to shave my pussy. I haven't shaved since Donna left a week ago. I'll be at your place for dinner at 7:30. I'll give you a cue after I arrive to let you know whether I'll do it. This is intense. I really don't know. And you still have to persuade Adam, but you can't do that until after you know whether I will go along. Agree?"

"Agree" I managed to say through my completely dry mouth and throat.

To this day, I don't really understand how I allowed myself to have that conversation with Josie. I have a strong sex drive and a penchant for re-playing some fantasies in my mind until they become overwhelmingly intense. But this was farther than I have ever gone with a fantasy. I think that it was amplified because I imagined that it was not only my own fantasy but that of two other people who I love. I couldn't get the notion out of my mind of Adam's cock getting rock hard at the sight of Josie's naked and welcoming body. And I imagined Josie masturbating regularly at the thought of being impaled by Adam's cock.

This was really a voyeur fantasy for me. I wanted to watch, to direct, to orchestrate the excitement and ultimately the climax of two other people, and get myself off in the process. I didn't really imagine myself being an active participant in this little sexual operetta. That said, Josie has a gorgeous body. I have a few times imagined her on the bed, her legs pulled up and me pressing down on the underside of her thighs while I use my tongue to separate and lick between the petals of her luscious shaved cunt. It makes me wet just to think about it.

When I got back home, Adam was in the middle of getting dinner prepared. I told him that I invited Josie, but nothing else. I was trembling too much to talk at that stage. Besides, I needed a bath."Hey Hon" I said, "I've got to wash away the sweat from my body. I shouldn't be long. Josie will be here at about 7:30."

"No problem" he responded. "If I had the time I would lick you clean. I'm feeling particularly horny this evening. I'll have you in my sights after Josie goes home. Wear a dress and leave your panties off this evening. That will keep my arousal at a slow burn until I get a chance to ravish you."

I dropped my shorts and turned to face him so that he could see my naked peach. "Hey, see anything you like" I said. He opened his mouth and curled his tongue in a licking motion. I threw him a kiss and ran upstairs to the bath. I love it when he makes sexual suggestions hours in advance of sex. But depending on Josie's decision, he might not have much sexual energy left when the night is over.

As I drew my bath water, flashes of what the evening might look like went through my mind. But I had a growing anxiety in my stomach. I really had no idea how to get Adam on board with my plan, assuming Josie was willing to do it. I was making an incredible assumption about Adam. My desire for him to be co-operative was possibly masking my ability to consider his unwillingness. We had never done anything like this before. We've done some pretending and role playing but there has never been a real third person involved is our sex.

I got into the tub and washed everything except the intimate parts between my legs. I sat and soaked, deferring touching anything in that area. I played out the scenario in several ways in my mind. I wanted it to happen in the living room. One scenario called for toys. I decided that I would bring my collection of vibrators, dildos, butt plugs and lubes downstairs and hide them in the living room, just in case they were needed.

Finally I decided it was time to wash my cunt and asshole. I lathered a cloth with soap and wiped my mound, the crease of my groin, and my labial folds. I pulled back my clitoral hood and cleaned around my swollen clitoris. I was very close orgasm. I was toxic with whatever it is that fills my body when I'm horny.

I put some soap on the fingertips of my left hand and slid them underneath my ass to my asshole. I rubbed around the entrance of my puckered little hole, and then started to rub my clit with the fingers of my other hand. I closed my eyes and visualized Adam with a raging erection, standing over Josie who was lying on the bed. I slid a finger in my ass and started to talk out loud to her in a low voice. I kept repeating "spread your legs Josie, show him your beautiful cunt and asshole", "swallow his cum... swallow his cum.... show him your cunt....tell him to fuck your ass." I exploded in orgasm at hearing myself tell her to tell him to fuck her in the ass.

When I opened my eyes I realized that Adam would need to ejaculate more than once. I wanted to watch him cum in her mouth, and to see her swallow it. My obsession with this fantasy blocked any thought that maybe Josie wouldn't want Adam to ejaculate in her mouth or to swallow. So I proceeded to think about what to do with the time that Adam would need to recharge. I looked at the clock on the wall and it read 7:12. I had less than 20 minutes before Josie arrived. I quickly grabbed my razor and some soap and removed the stubble from my pussy, and then jumped out of the tub, dried myself and ran to get dressed.

I decided that if Josie wasn't willing to go through with this that I would need to get Adam to try to role play some of it with me later. One way or another I needed to have this fantasy satisfied, even if it just involved pretending with my husband.

Just as I descended the stairs, the door-bell rang. I had decided to wear a fairly snug-fitting tank dress that emphasized my ass and that gave a good presentation of my cleavage. It didn't have a full back. The fabric formed a Y shape at the back of the neck, with the top part of the Y forming the shoulder straps. The stem of the Y was only about four inches wide until it tapered out just above my hips to create the full wrap-around. It dipped low enough in the back to show my two dimples, the moons of Venus as they're sometimes known, that appear on the lower back of some women. I hadn't worn this dress before, but I liked the way it looked. The fact that I was naked underneath made me feel incredibly sexy.

I shouted to Adam that I would get the door. I opened it to see Josie in a blue floral lace sun dress. She was a vision. She had her shiny black hair pulled back into a pony tail. The exposed flesh on her arms,shoulders, and legs highlighted the fitness of her body. I felt wetness forming between my legs.

"Hey Josie," I said. "You are gorgeous, a picture of health. " We kissed each other on the cheek and I led her to the kitchen where Adam was busy with food preparation. "You could have tried to wear something that would reign in that wonderful rack of yours," she said as we sat on stools opposite Adam at the cooking island in the middle of the kitchen.

Adam looked at Josie and said "lovely! Lovely! lovely! As for her Lynn's breasts, they perform the best when they aren't restrained. If it wasn't for those, I would never have married her," he said with a smile.

"I have baby spinach, sweet peppers, tomato and feta cheese in the salad. I bought that cucumber but I'm not sure I want to add it. They look good but, which is why I bought it, but I'm really not fond of it. What do ya think?"

"I don't like cucumber in salad" said Josie. She picked it up, held it vertically from the bottom with her left hand and wrapped her right hand around it and slid it down. "But it's a glorious and evocative vegetable," she said.

"Pray tell" said Adam. "I didn't think that Lesbians were into that kind of stuff. "One of the unpublished books of the Old Testament says 'and God created cucumbers for women who love women', Josie said with a straight face. "Chapter 6, verse 9, I believe". I snorted a laugh through my nose and we all burst into laughter.

Josie hadn't given me any clue about her intentions. If she planned to do it, she wasn't in a hurry to let me know. I started to get the feeling that we would just have a pleasant dinner with our friend and nothing more.

"Dinner is ready," said Adam. "Have a seat and I'll bring your plates."

Adam poured us all a glass of wine and we ate and chatted for at least thirty minutes. I sat at the head of our rectangular table and Josie and Adam sat on either side of me, facing each other. The big fabrication in my mind began to fall apart. I began thinking about plan B, pretending with Adam. We ate a bowl of fruit with yoghurt for dessert and moved to the living room to continue chatting.

Our living room is quite large. We have two sofas facing each other and a very large ottoman separating them. Behind the sofa that is furthest from the dining table are two recliner chairs angled to face a 55' LCD TV mounted on the wall above a low gas fireplace. To the left of the two sofas is a six foot cushioned bench seat that is below a large window that goes almost to the ceiling. About 12 feet to the right is a modern and large chaise lounge with a floor lamp next to it. We use it for reading.

I sat with Adam on the sofa facing the TV and Josie sat facing us on the opposite sofa. "I brought a few joints of potent grass," said Josie. She reached for her small clutch and pulled them out. I don't have a lighter though."

'I have one upstairs," said Adam. He lunged from the sofa and climbed the stairs two at a time.

I looked at Josie and said "Well?"

She smiled and stood up and lifted the bottom of her dress to expose her beautiful shaved pussy. She dropped her dress and said, "Let me get this started. You'll know when to pick up the reigns." I felt an intense wave of heat pass over my body. I'm sure my face was beet red.

Adam returned and we lit the joint and passed it around. It was really powerful grass. When it was finished I was completely relaxed. Josie had a couple of other joints and it occurred to me that at least one of those might come in handy during the intermission.

Josie gave me a glance and smiled. "Adam," she said with a firm voice. You've played Truth or Dare with Donna and myself and Lynn. I don't want to play the full game but I do have a truth question to ask you."

"What is it with you dykes and this game," said Adam with a grin on his face." Okay, but don't be brutal. Shoot."

Josie paused a moment before saying anything. She stared at Adam. "If you have Lynn's approval, would you fuck me right here, in front of her... tonight."

Adam is a smart guy. He suspected instantly that Josie and I had discussed this idea before she asked the question. He isn't one to blush but when he looked at me his face was flushed. I just sat there silently. Josie stood up and lifted her dress to show him her hairless pussy and said, "It's for real. This is part of what you would get. It's freshly shaved so you won't feel any stubble on your lips, should you choose to put them there."

I smiled at what she had just done. She had him lassoed and hogtied in a matter of seconds. This girl was good.

Adam leaned back against the back of the sofa, put his hands on the top of his head and stared at Josie's smooth mound. I glanced at the front of his pants and I could see that his cock had gone stiff. That was my signal to start things in motion.

"You have my approval Adam," I told him. There are a few rules that I want you to be aware of. I'm not going to be a part of the sex directly but I will direct everything. Josie and you need to follow my directions. Don't talk to me or each other unless I ask you to say something. You're going to fuck here in the living room, in this general space. You're going to ejaculate at least twice before the night is over. The most important thing to remember is that you are the love of my life. Any questions?"

There was a long moment of silence. Adam closed his eyes and said slowly "Sweet Jesus...... Okay." It wasn't until Adam said the word okay that the impact of plan hit me. My throat was dry. My legs were weak. Fortunately I had stuffed a few bath towels into the bench beneath the window, along with my toys. I was going to need a towel to wipe up the excitement that was starting to run down the inside of my leg.

I told Adam to stand up and remove Josie's dress. When he stood, he looked taller than he has at any time since I've known him. The bulge in his trousers was very noticeable too. He walked over to Josie,held her face in his large hangs and kissed her on the mouth. Standing on the balls of her feet, Josie reached her arms around his neck and rifled her tongue in his mouth as if she was a hungry soldier's wife reunited with her husband after his tour of duty.

I watched them kiss, resisting the jealous impulse to push them apart. Finally their lips separated. They slowly parted, their eyes fixed on each other's faces. Adam reached his hands under Josie's dress and caressed the cheeks of her ass before grabbing the hem and slowly lifting it over her head. As Josie extended her arms over her head and the dress slowly slid up her arms, I realized how stunningly beautiful her naked body was. She radiated health. She was a succulent work of art.

Josie has small tits but her erect nipples stole the show. They were longer than any nipples I have seen in my life. In fact, they protruded from her breasts further than I had ever thought could be possible. This visible sign of her arousal amplified the excitement that was in the air.

"Do you like what you see Adam?" I asked. "I love you babe," he said, "but right now I want nothing more than devour every inch of her stunning body."

"Don't touch her yet," I said. "Take off your clothes and stand in front of her."

Adam quickly pulled his t-shirt over his head and threw it behind him in the direction of the chaise lounge. He is a strong, healthy man. His pectoral and shoulder muscles made it appear as if he was wearing body armour. He unbuckled his belt, undid the button and zipper on his jeans and pushed them along with his jockey shorts to the floor. He kicked them up and over the sofa with his foot. Here in front of me stood my naked and beautiful husband, the purple helmet of his rigid cock pointing to Josie's face. Josie stood facing him, her erect nipples pointing like javelins toward Adam's torso.

"I want you to kiss her on the mouth again," I told him. He slowly moved forward and bent to place his mouth on Josie's mouth.

"Take his cock in your hand, Josie. Feel its hardness. Before the evening is over, you're going to feel it in every one of your holes. Lightly rub the palms of your hands over her nipples Adam. Feel their resistance to being pushed from the erect position."

I quickly threw off my dress and ran to the window bench and lifted it open to get the towels and the toys. I threw a towel on the seat of the sofa and the others on the opposite sofa and sat with my legs spread wide. I touched my clit and it felt more swollen than at any other time in my life.

"Turn to face me Josie" I said. "Move your legs apart. Put your hands straight over your head, lock your fingers, and keep them there. Adam, I want you to move your hands over her body. Touch every part of her."

Josie did as I asked. Adam gave her a quick kiss on the lips and moved behind her. He placed his hands on the muscles that form the outer edge of her armpits and slowly traced her arms up to the tops of her locked hands, and back down to her shoulders. Josie's body shuddered slightly as Adam's hands moved to shoulders.

Adam knelt on the floor behind her and traced his hands over her shoulder blades, down to the small of her back and her buttocks. He lingered at her ass, captivated by its form and prominence. "Bend over Josie and pull your ass cheeks apart," I instructed. "Let him see your asshole and cunt." Josie didn't hesitate. As she bent over, she craned her head to try to see Adam's face and his cock.

I stood up and walked over to see the view that Adam was getting. Her labia were coated in her nectar. "I'd like to see him kiss your tight little asshole and cunt, Josie" I said. "Would you like him to do that?"

"Oh my god, yes, yes, yes" she said with a breathy voice. "Kiss my asshole. Kiss my cunt, Adam. Oh my god," she said again. "Kiss me."

Adam placed his hands over her hands and pulled her cheeks as far apart as he could. He moved his lips to her tight brown hole and kissed it gently. A shock of electricity went through my body as I watched my husband's lips meet the wrinkled circle of her anus. He moved his mouth further down and kissed her glistening cunt. He let out a primal grunt and stuck out his tongue to lap at the juice that covered her slit. He let go of one of her cheeks and grabbed his cock and started to stroke it. Josie kept the tension on her cheeks, keeping them apart.

Adam has always been incredibly aroused by eating my cunt and licking my ass. It didn't surprise me to hear him grunt and grab his cock when his face was in front of her sex. His responses to that visual are almost involuntary and very powerful for him. He is drawn to pussy juice as if it's a life-giving serum.

"You can come back to that spot later", I told him. "I want you to caress the backs of her legs and then move to the front of her body, starting at her feet and working up. Let go of your cheeks Josie, stand up and put your arms over your head again."

Adam moved his hands slowly down from Josie's ass to the top of her thigh. Her years of regular exercise had made her entire body toned and firm, but her glute and thigh muscles were clearly very strong, and nicely formed. Adam kissed her cheeks and upper thighs a few times and slowly drew his hands down to her ankles. Before he had time to re-fixate on her ass I told him to move around to her front.