Testing Limits of Sexual Honesty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Before he makes it above your knees Josie, I want you to bring your hands down and pull your cunt lips apart and your clitoral hood back so that he can see your clit. Keep your legs apart and keep your clit exposed for him." Josie did as I instructed and as soon as her fingers touched the skin around her clitoral hood she shuddered and let out a series of deep guttural pants. I could see that she was on the cusp of an orgasm.

Adam's eyes were now fixated on the satiny smooth button that Josie was displaying for him. His hands moved slowly across the top of her thighs and around to the cheeks of her ass. Before he plunged his lips and tongue to her clit I said,"Josie, tell him what you want him to do with your clit."

Josie looked down and into his eyes and said "suck my clit into your mouth. Lick it. Suck it. Suck it."

Adam moved his mouth to her clit and sucked it into her mouth. She placed her hands at the back of his head and began to rhythmically grind into his face. It took no more than 10 seconds for her body to convulse in waves from a massive orgasm. I could have had an orgasm too but I fought it off. I badly wanted Adam's tongue in my cunt and on my clit.

"That's one bit of relief for you Josie. There is more to come but I want you to lie down on your back on the ottoman. I want Adam to move his hands to your stomach and tits."

Josie positioned her body on the ottoman with her legs hanging down over the edge, her feet resting on the floor. Adam, still kneeling, moved to the side of her body and caressed her smooth mound. He kissed all around her abdominal area and flicked his tongue into her naval.

"Let her hold your cock Adam," I said. Josie reached out her hand and grabbed his stiff cock that had given no sign of getting soft. As soon as she started to stroke him, he raised his torso and let out a moan. The muscles on his back flexed and the surface changed from a smooth calm to roiling sea of flesh.

"Her tits. Her Nipples Adam. Play with her tits. Suck on her nipples."

Adam bent his head down and squeezed her small breasts and nipples. He took her nipples into his mouth, alternating from one to the other. He began gently biting on them. Josie moved her hand down to her clit and started to rub.

"Kiss her on the mouth Adam and move your head down between her legs. Lick her cunt. Lick her clit.

Lick her ass. Make her come."

Adam moved his mouth to Josie's mouth and they locked lips. Josie put her hands on the back of Adam's head and brought his ear down to her mouth. She whispered something to him. He looked at her and whispered in her ear. They kissed again. My jealousy momentarily raised its ugly head. Adam looked at me and said "Slight change of plans. Stand over Josie's head. Lower your cunt down to her mouth. Let her eat you while I eat her. I want to watch. Pull her legs back and watch me while I lick her."

"Please," Josie begged. "I need to taste you."

I didn't think it was possible for me to get more aroused than I already was. My fantasy hadn't involved any sex between me and Josie but her pleading and the fact that Adam would get pleasure from watching made me giddy. I was suddenly a slave to the desire for her tongue to penetrate me.

I moved to place on the ottoman where Josie's head was resting and parted my legs so that my cunt was above her face. Josie spread her legs and brought them back, and I grabbed her ankles. Slowly I lowered my saturated slit to her face. Josie's hands reach up and grabbed my ass cheeks and began to pull me toward her.

"Stick your tongue in her cunt," I told Adam. "Use your tongue to lap up her nectar." As I said it, I felt Josie's tongue slide into the thick dew that spread across my lips. Her tongue flicked back and forth quickly and then reached to my clit and flicked it side to side. The sight of Adam devouring her beautiful wet cunt and the feeling of her tongue on my clit sent me over the edge.

"I'm coming, I'm coming," I shouted. My words must have been the trigger for Josie because her body started to spasm. She was coming too. Adam kept his mouth on her clit until the spasms subsided. He then pulled his head back a little and used his hands to spread her cheeks. "It's so beautiful," he said as if he was talking to himself." I need to lick her asshole."

I knew that Adam wanted to hear me to ask him to do it. He found the verbal request to be very arousing. His whole body becomes electrified when I ask him to lick my cunt or my ass, or both as is often the case. I find it arousing that he wants lick me with such pure desire. It adds to the pleasure of the act for me.

"Lick her asshole, Adam," I said softly. As I said it, Josie pulled my cheeks apart to expose my own little brown hole. "Oh my god, Adam. Yes. Stick your tongue in her".

I felt a wave of heat run from my pussy to my face as I watched Adam feverishly rim and poke her perfectly hairless and glistening muscle.

"I need to see it Adam. Lick her asshole. Poke your tongue in it. Run your tongue from her ass to her clit and back again." I repeated those words with a frenzy and Adam obeyed them. Josie began using her finger to make circular caresses around my asshole. Adam couldn't see what she was doing to me but he pulled his face from her hole and slid his middle finger in her ass and a thumb in her cunt. As he did, Josie slid a finger in my ass.

The senstation of her finger entering my asshole released the gate to my orgasm. "I'm coming again," I said. "I'm coming.... I'm coming....I'm coming."

Josie's body again writhed with orgasm. We were both so excited that it took very little to send either of us into ecstasy. I released my hands from her ankles and allowed her legs to fall as she writhed beneath me.

"Oh my god, Oh my god," she said in a voice so deep that I almost didn't recognize it as her. I looked at Adam's face. He had a pained expression. He had reached the limit of his excitement. He needed release.

"Stand up Adam. Now it's your turn. Get on your knees in front of him Josie." Adam stood up and moved back from the ottoman. Josie leapt up and got on her knees so quickly that it reminded me of a cat racing for its dish at the familiar sound of food being dispensed.

"Tell her what you want her to do Adam. I want to hear it." "Yes, Adam, said Josie. Tell me what you want me to do. I want to suck your cock."

Adam held Josie's head in front of his raging and glistening cock. Suck my cock Josie. Suck it. Take it in your mouth. I want my wife to watch you suck my cock."

Josie grabbed his rock hard pole and guided it into her mouth. Her head bobbed back and forth and Adam's hips moved in a fucking motion. She moved her hands to grab his ass and began to take the entire length of his shaft, making it disappear into her mouth. I was as impressed as much as I was excited. This woman hadn't been with a man in at least a dozen years but she worked his cock like a pro. She never made any gagging sounds. Her head moved with the rhythm of a metronome. Adam made deep, very masculine moans as he watched. Between moans he kept encouraging her.

"Suck it Josie. Suck my cock. Enjoy it as much as I enjoyed licking your beautiful wet cunt."

The tone of his moans became higher and more frequent. I knew he was close to shooting his load.

"He's about to cum Josie. Open your mouth and stick out your tongue. Pump his cock until he shoots his load into your mouth. I want to see him shoot his seed into your mouth."

I put my fingers on my clit and began to rub. I watched the tip of his cock as she pumped his heavily veined shaft. My clit felt as hard as his cock looked. "Tell him Josie," I said.

"Come in my mouth Adam. Shoot your load into my mouth. Let me taste it. I want to taste it," said Josie with an excited, breathy voice.

I moved closer to them and put my left hand on crown of Josie's head. I kept rubbing my clit, waiting for the explosion. "Shoot your load into her mouth Adam. I want to see it babe. I need to see your juice splash on her tongue."

My words were the trigger. Adam let out a long groan. Semen squirted from the tip of his cock deep into Josie's mouth and onto her tongue. He kept shooting long white ribbons of cum. I trembled in orgasm as I watched. "Oh my god, I'm coming," I said. The image of his semen shooting into her mouth matched the part of the image that I had been masturbating to for weeks. A wave of relief passed through my body.

When the spurting stopped I grabbed Josie's hair and said "Swallow it Josie. Make my man's seed disappear down your throat."

Josie looked at me, closed her mouth and swallowed. I leaned down and locked my lips onto hers. Our tongues were like rapiers, thrusting and smashing against each other.

I finally pulled my head back and looked into her eyes. "You are beautiful," I said. "Absolutely," said Adam.

Adam and Josie sat on the sofa facing the TV. I sat on the sofa opposite them. "It's not over yet Adam", I said. We'll give you a bit of time to recharge and then you're going to fuck Josie's cunt and her ass."

"Oh my," said Josie. "I can hardly wait."

"Let's smoke another one of those joints," I said.

Josie reached for her clutch, pulled out one of the two remaining joints and lit it. As the joint was being passed around, we chatted about what had just happened.

"This will never happen again," said Josie," but it's by far the most exciting and intense sex I've ever had. You're pretty good with your tongue Adam."

"So are you," I said. I hadn't been fantasizing about you eating me out but I'm glad you did. I haven't had a huge amount of experience with other women and it was a very long time ago. It felt amazing. But it was an incredible turn-on to hear Adam say he wanted to see it and to look at his face while you did it."

"I don't really have many fantasies about watching two women get it on" said Adam, "but when Josie told me that she wanted to lick you, fireworks went off in my brain. I don't know how I didn't shoot my load then and there. In fact, I almost spilled in my pants when you told me what you wanted to do in the first place."

Josie looked at me and we both laughed.

"It took a lot of guts for Lynn to suggest it to me, and she didn't do that until about 6:30 today," Josie told him. "I told her that she was the luckiest little slut I've ever met because it could have ended our friendship. As it turns out, Donna and I already had an agreement that I could have sex with a man if I felt I needed it, but that she didn't want to know about it, unless it happened to be with you."

"You're kidding," said Adam. "She said that?" Josie looked at him and gave him a little smile and tilted her head slightly to the side and back again, as if to say, unusual but true. There was a moment of silence and then Josie re-iterated, "As good as it is, it won't happen again. I like it and I want it. Fuck, I will go so far as to say that I need it. But it's a one-might-stand. So let's make the best of the moment. No guilt. No remorse. The only thing that I ask is that you not let Donna know that Adam came in my mouth and that I swallowed. If she probes through a Truth question, lie. I don't want her to know. It gave me pleasure but I don't want her to know."

"Agreed," I said.

"Understood," said Adam.

"Where are you on the path to getting your cock hard again?" asked Josie.

"I don't feel quite ready" said Adam.

"I'm getting horny at the thought of what comes next," said Josie. "Any porn that you can put on that TV that might help? I could easily masturbate watching Lynn suck your cock while you and I watch a bit of porn. You must have some. We've got DVDs and loads of Web links. Mind you, it's all about women fucking. And none of its soft core."

I looked at Adam and said "We have a bunch of 10 to 15 minute scenes. There is one porn actress Adam likes. I like to watch her too. Gorgeous woman! Big tits. Loves anal."

"Fine with me," said Adam.

"Put it on," said Josie.

I sprinted to the laptop that was connected to the TV and found a clip we've watched several times. I opened the file and moved the marker on the time-code bar about a third of the way into the movie. "I don't think we'll have much time before he's rock hard again so I'll jump from the beginning right into the action."

Josie moved to the opposite end of the sofa that she and Adam were sitting on. She leaned her back against the arm of the sofa and parted her legs so that Adam could get a clear view of her womanhood. I sat on the floor and leaned against Adam's shins. I looked at Josie and said with a smile,"who's the slut?"

"You have no idea," said Josie. "If you could convert my sexual thoughts and energy into electricity the country could close a nuclear reactor."

The three of us began watching as Lisa, the porn actress, got her cunt pounded by a guy with a cock as thick as the big cucumber we talked about before dinner.

"I'm sure she feels full with that thing in her, said Josie. I'm assuming at some point she puts it in her ass. You go stud, fuck that glorious cunt. Make those tits bounce, she said to the TV screen."

Josie looked at me and lifted one leg to the top of the back of the sofa and let the knee of her other leg lean out over the edge, her foot still resting on the sofa cushion. "Look at my cunt Adam," she said. It's going to be glistening with my juices in a few minutes. I'll want you to lick me again before you fuck me. Take his cock into your mouth Lynn. Make his gorgeous cock ready for me again."

Josie had taken over the directing role. She was suddenly very dominant.

I put Adam's cock in my mouth and began to suck. I could feel it swell ever so slightly.

I heard Lisa say to her acting partner, "I want you to fuck my ass."

Josie was rubbing her clit. "That's it, said Josie. Mount him facing his feet so that we can get a good view of that cock in your ass. Pump it stud, she said. Look at her cunt open and close as that his cock pumps in and out of that ass. What a wonderful rack of tits," she said.

I could feel Adam getting stiffer in my mouth. He started to switch his view from the screen to Josie. Josie moved her back a little lower on the sofa and reached with her hands to pull her ass cheeks apart. "I'm really looking forward to getting your cock in my cunt and in my ass," she said. I took Adam's cock out of my mouth and stroked him a bit while I watched as Josie rubbed her clit and her asshole.

"Do you like what you see Adam," she said? "Tell me you like what you see. Tell me what you see and what you want to do?"

"Tell her Adam. I want to hear it." I put Adam's cock back in my mouth. It was rigid.

"You have a fabulously beautiful cunt and asshole. My mouth is dry at the thought of getting my tongue there again. But I need to get my cock in your cunt and in your ass. I want to see my cock slide in and out of the both of your holes, but especially you asshole. Let me see you stick a finger in that asshole," he said.

"You want it, you got it," said Josie. She dipped her middle finger in the juice that spread across her lips and moved it to her asshole. She swirled it around and slipped it in. She let out a moan.

I looked up at her and said, "He's ready. If we stimulate him any more like this, he won't last." "Fair enough," Josie said. She leapt off the sofa and rolled onto her back onto the ottoman, pulled her legs back and apart with her hands behind her knees. "I can't think of a more sexually inviting pose for a woman to make," she said as she looked at us. "Adam, you spectacular hunk of male flesh, would you please get on your knees and tongue my horny wet cunt? My asshole too. Lynn, do you have any lube for my ass?"

I raced to the window bench, forgetting that I had already put the lube on the floor at the other end of the sofa. In the few seconds it took me to realize and get back, Adam had dropped to his knees and had his tongue buried in Josie's cunt. To this point I hadn't felt much jealousy about Adam fucking Josie but a pang raced through my chest. This woman was good. Adam was eating her like he had never eaten me. I fought back the emotion. I was enjoying the sight and sounds.

I decided to re-assert my original role as sex director. "Stick your cock in her babe," I said. Adam was almost crazed with excitement. He knelt on the edge of the ottoman and slid his cock into her welcoming wet cunt. He moved his hands to the underside of her knees and pushed her thighs toward her chest, and watched his cock slide in and of her smooth wet hole.

"Yes, bang that cunt, fuck my horny wet cunt," Josie repeated. I watched the cheeks of his ass move rapidly up and down as he pumped her. He suddenly pulled out and walked around to the side of the ottoman and said, "Suck it. Please suck it." Josie lunged for his stiff rod and took it into her mouth. She deep-throated him a few times and took his cock out of her mouth and said "I need you in my ass."

I passed him the lube and told her to kneel up. Adam looked at me and handed the lube back. I want you to put lube in her ass and on my cock. I want you to guide my cock into her ass. He reached his hand out to grab the back of my head and pulled my lips to his. "I love you," he said.

Adam put his hands on Josie's ass cheeks and pulled them apart. I took the lube and squeezed a blob onto Josie's asshole and inserted my middle finger. She let out a continuous mmmmm sound and began to push back onto my finger. I inserted my index finger alongside my middle finger and moved them in and out to the rhythms of her thrusts.

"I need his cock" Josie said in a deep and raspy voice.

"Where do you want it?" Adam asked.

"In my ass. Fuck me in the ass. Please." Josie pleaded. "I've been masturbating to the thought for months. I want the feeling. I want the sensation."

I spread some lube on the smooth shiny head of Adam's cock and guided the tip to her asshole. Her hole swallowed it without resistance. Her sphincters were amazingly relaxed. It usually took a bit more coaxing to get his cock in my ass.

Adam grabbed Josie's hips with his hands. His eyes were fixated on his cock as he slowly moved it in and out of her hole. "This is good," he said. "It's a beautiful sight."

I had never before watched live fucking and the sight of Adam's cock sliding in and out of her asshole was arousing and captivating. I was already dripping wet but I felt a renewed tingle between my legs. I put my hand on my clit and started to rub it as I watched my husband fuck this beautiful woman in the ass. I wanted him to be pumping his cock into me.

Josie moaned and grunted the word yes every time the front of Adam's hips touched the back of her thighs and her ass cheeks. "Faster. Harder." she said. "I want to feel your balls slap against my cunt."

I reached down and wrapped my index finger and thumb around the base of Adam's erection as he pumped into Josie. I wanted the feeling that I was pushing him into her, as if his cock was a dildo.

Adam leaned his head down and planted a kiss on the top of my head. "That's so sexy he said." "Let me get on my back," said Josie. I think you're close to shooting your load, and I want to see your face when it happens."

Josie flipped over on her back and pulled her legs back and apart, holding them in place with her hands positioned below the bend of her knees. Adam quickly mounted her again and resumed pumping. His body language and the sounds he was making told me that he was close to orgasm. Josie began to rub her clit. "I'm going to cum soon she said."

"Me too" said Adam. He reached down and pushed his middle and ring finger into Josie's cunny and began pressing up on her g-spot. "Your cunt is so fucking slippery", he said. Josie's body suddenly gave a quick shudder and went stiff. "I'm coming," she said. Adam let out a long grunt and said "I'm coming." I was the next domino to fall. "I'm coming," I shouted. Together our noises sounded like a symphony orchestra during a tuning session except that our performance had just ended.