Thanksgiving Addiction Cure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rolled onto her back, staring at the ceiling.

"That's why you're doing it?" Alice asked, sounding disappointed in me.

"No," I quickly said, "When Mom found me at the party, I'd been beaten pretty badly, I had no money and I was homeless. And when I saw your necklace and I couldn't pawn it because what it would do to you. I knew I can't steal from my family anymore. So I figured maybe I reached my limit as a scumbag. Also, I was sure that I was going to die soon. After all that, I figured should try sobriety."

Alice then went quiet, staring at the ceiling. The mattress that we were lying on, was a twin. I could feel her body wriggle against mine, giving me weird thoughts. I've tried not to think about her, Mom or Aunt Tess while at rehab in that way. Looking at my sister, my eyes started to focus on her tank-top and how it cup her breasts. I really shouldn't be thinking like that.

"Are you actually going to have sex with her at Christmas?" Alice asked.

"I don't know," I muttered, "I will tell you later,"

"Okay," Alice smiled.

Drifting in and out, I found myself spooning my sister. I had wrapped my arm around her, resting my hand on Alice's stomach, feeling her bare skin. I couldn't tell if my sister was awake or not. But she was clasping my hand as if she didn't want me to pull it back. Also, I realized how close we were spooning. Our bodies were tightly pressed against each other and her ass touching my dick. I shouldn't admit this but it felt right.

"Mmmmm," Alice softly moaned. She didn't mind that my hand was only a couple of inches from her breasts. She even shifted a little, pushing her ass back and now holding on to my entire arm.

"Alice," I whispered. I felt like I should warn her, she's actually talking to me now and I don't want to fuck that up by thinking through my dick. But then again if things happened and she's want's it, I'm not going to say no.

"I'm awake,"

"Do you... want me to move?" I asked.

"No, I like it like this, I feel cozy," Alice replied, "I like you holding me like this. Maybe you can ask Mom to swap places with me," she chuckled to herself in a dorky way.

Alice then shook her ass again, rubbing her pert cheeks on my growing erection. I was completely stunned. She must feel the tent in my pants. The only reply I could give her was a small groan, which elicited more wriggles. Is she really trying to seduce me? Seeing how far this could go, I started to rub her stomach, my fingers moving around in a circle over her soft skin.

"I didn't ask how you felt. Knowing what you know about me, Mom and Aunt Tess."

"I'm not jealous if that's what you think. Maybe I'm intrigued," Alice said, "I haven't been with anyone since that night,"

"Oh,"

"Sometimes... I think about it," Alice said, her voice now very husky. She rolled back and faced me, her doe eyes burrowing into my head. "It was exciting." She then dropped a hand on my hip, feeling its way to my cock.

"Alice, what are you doing?" I grinned at her.

"I don't what this thing poking me in the back all night." Alice's fingers moved closer to my cock, tracing the outline over my shorts.

"So we can go back to sleep, right?"

"Yeah, so we can go back to sleep," Alice repeated.

I shuddered as my sister squeezed my cock. Alice stared at me, any remaining innocence I felt she had, disappeared the moment she slipped her fingers under my shorts. Just like Halloween, Alice had stopped being my sister and was now a woman that I need to fuck. She let out a small moan as she freed my tool. Without breaking eye contact, Alice casually stroked me. She used both hands, jacking the full length of my shaft. Her hand movements were slow, deliberate and a little rough, I have to admit.

"I'm sorry," she muttered, seeing me wince, "I want to take care of you."

"Maybe, I should take care of you," I smirked.

Under the covers, I roamed around until I hit her naked thigh. Feeling myself up, I brushed my fingers against Alice's shorts. God, my sister felt so wet. Her pajama bottoms had scrunched up, basically becoming panties and they were slick with warm dampness. Alice trembled in front of me as I ran my finger up and down the slippery fabric that covered her pussy. She had released my rock-hard cock and gripped my shoulder while I thumbed her clit through her shorts.

"Oh fuck..." she whimpered, "more."

I smirked back her as I slid my hand past the elastic waistband of her shorts. Not remembering if she was completely bare or not last time, I felt some hairs as I reached my sister's moist cunt. I could see her eyes bulge as I touched her pussy lips. With Alice cooing in my ear, I roughly rubbed the wet folds of her pussy. My sister then let out a deep groan as I slipped a finger in.

"Oh fuck," she cried. Alice then grabbed my wrist, pulling me away; "Max, just fuck me."

She wrapped her arm around my neck and kissed me on the lips. Alice then pulled back, grinning at my dumbstruck expression, before leaning in and kissing me again but with a lot more lust. She thrust her tongue into my mouth. I rolled on top of her, one hand between her thighs while the other cupping a feel. She moaned into my mouth as I pinched her nipple through her tank-top. I then slowly pulled away from her lips and started kissing down her neck. She shuddered and groaned as I ran my tongue down her neck. I then reached her breasts and stopped.

Alice read my mind and pushed me away. My sister then pulled her tank-top over her head and threw it across the room. Even though the room was freezing, I hurled the blanket off us. Alice wriggled in front of me and pulled down her shorts. Wow, my sister is actually naked, I never thought this could happen after Halloween. The Christmas lights illuminated her naked form, she looks so fucking sexy.

"After Mom and Aunt Tess, I hope you can enjoy these B-cups," she smiled, cupping her tits. But she sounded nervous, like she thought I could be disappointed.

Rolling my eyes, I grabbed my sister and forcibly kissed her on the lips. Alice let out a couple of soft moans as I probed my tongue around her mouth. Hovering on top of my sister, I cupped her small (for my family) but perky breasts. Breaking our kiss, "I still want you, Alice... ever since Supergirl."

Alice smiled back at me, pulling me back down to her and quickly pressed her lips against mine, "You better stay clean..." she said in between long, soulful kisses, "...I really want to do this again."

I gently kissed her on the lips and nodded. Fuck yeah, I have another reason to stay clean. I then lowered my mouth down her neck again, reaching her uncovered breasts. Parting my lips, I tightly held onto my sister as I sucked her erect pink nipples. Flicking her bud with my tongue, Alice writhed underneath me. I felt my sister tremble as I traced my fingers down her stomach and to her pussy. She groaned again as I ran my digits over her wet folds.

"Fuuuuuuuuck!" Alice groaned, she then covered her mouth, trying to stifle her cries.

I moved between her legs and leaned over her. Wrapping my lips around her nipple, I gave it a long and hard suck before switching to the other breast. Hearing my sister gasp in delight, I pushed a finger deep inside her, she was so wet that it was easy for me to slide a finger in. I gently slipped another digit and started thrusting my hand. Alice cried and bucked her hips. I then bit her nipple as my hand became a blur, making my sister scream.

"OH SHIIITTT!" Alice jerked and yelled, not before covering her mouth again.

I literally yanked my fingers out and let go of her tits, terrified. I looked at the door, praying that my mom or Gary wouldn't burst in at any second. Strangely, I think our mother would be more accepting than Gary. I turned back to my sister, seeing her covered in a sheen of sweat and panting. "We don't have got much time... and there's a lot more we need to do." She said.

"Let's begin then," I replied, kissing her again. Looking completely undignified, I rolled around and pulled my shorts off, finally freeing my bulging erection. Back between her legs, I kneeled with my dick in my hand. I slowly rubbed the purple tip against her lips, which made both of us shudder.

"I've forgotten how big you are..."Alice stared at my throbbing cock with a deep incestuous lust in her eyes, she was literally licking her lips. "Please be slow."

I nodded and lowered myself down onto her, thrusting my dick into the tight folds of my sister's cunt, bringing back some fun memories. Our lips met again, which was lucky as Alice screamed into my mouth. Sliding two or three inches of my man-meat, I felt my sister's resistance slowly disappearing. I grunted out loud, as the feeling of my dick cocooned in the hot, tight, velvety muscles of my sister overwhelmed me.

Alice went loose in my arms and broke from lips, humming instead. Feeling that she had gotten used to my cock, I started to gently thrust my hips back and forth, fucking her with my tip. "Ohhhh..." she moaned as our bodies rocked in time. "More..." she then begged. I held onto her waist and shoved more of my dick into her incredibly tight pussy. After like six or seven thrusts, I was completely buried deep inside her.

My sister's face was a picture of profound satisfaction that made everything so much sexier. "Fuck me," Alice whispered, wrapping arms around my neck. We stared at each other as I slowly pulled out and then back into my sister's cunt. Alice started to meet my slow thrusts, bucking her hips. She then surprised me by tightening her legs around my waist. I can't believe I'm back in this place again and that my sister really wants my dick.

I increased my pace, driving my dick harder and deeper. Alice grabbed her tank-top, balled it up and stuffed it in her mouth. Her muffled screams egged me on, I was now pounding her silk yet suckling pussy with all my might. Alice banged her head on the pillow, furiously fucking me back, getting tighter and wetter down there. Her hands were cupping her tits and she pinched and rolled her nipples, edging herself to a big climax. I heard her muffled cries for more and I obliged, holding onto her hips and drilling her.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHH... FUUUUUUUUUUUUUK!" Alice yelled. Her pussy clamped around me in violent spasms, drenching my cock in her juices. How I didn't cum there and then, god knows. My sister shuddered underneath me, gasping for air while I watched and smiled. I gently pulled out, concerned that I would make a mess and rolled onto my back next to her.

I watch her slowly recover. Her hair a mess, she was covered in sweat and her breathing was short. Alice opened her eyes and grinned. She pointed at my still hard dick, "Looks like you still need to get off."

"Yeah..."

Before I would say anything, Alice lifted her leg over and straddled me. I watched her, completely stunned, gripping my erect pole and lowering herself down. I couldn't believe that she would be so aggressive. We both groaned as my cock tip slid into her incredibly slick cunt with little resistance. She bit her lip as my sister impaled herself more on my dick. Letting out a long sigh as my cock was completely buried deep inside Alice.

Grinning at me, Alice rested her hands on my chest and raised her ass up so only an inch of my dick remained in her drenched pussy. She then slammed herself back down on my tool, her eyes bulging out. I then grabbed her waist and lifted her up and down on my throbbing cock. "Oh god...oh god...oh FUCK!" Alice cried as she frantically bounced.

As Alice got into a rhythm, my hands impulsively reached and I grabbed her swaying tits. I don't care what my sister thinks, her tits are perfect, soft and luxurious to touch. Alice knew what I wanted and leaned in, giving me access to her stiff nipples. I circled my tongue around one nipple then the next, then I kissed them. "Yessss...," Alice groaned, "Suck on them!" Which I eagerly did.

Covering her mouth, Alice let out a long but muted cry and arched her back. Fuck, she's only been riding my cock for about a mintue and she's already on the verge of another orgasm. She's starting to make me feel like some kind of super-stud. I carried sucking her nipples, feeling Alice going rigid in my arms. Her pussy clamped around my driving cock as she jerked and groaned above me. Since she stopped moving, I fucked her back, violently throwing my hips. "Oh fuuuuuuuck! MAX!"

I couldn't hold it off anymore, I really needed to cum. I held on her ass, jerking uncontrollably as I emptied my balls. Gritting my teeth, I flooded my sister's pussy with a torrid of my hot cum. I frantically pumped my dick, trying to get an extra spurt of cum. Alice collapsed on top of me and we wrapped our arms around each other, we both gasped for oxygen for a couple of minutes. Alice then lifted her head up and kissed me softly on the cheek, "You better stay clean..."

With that said, we both fell asleep.

---

In the morning, I rolled onto my side to find Alice gone. Makes sense. Mom and Gary will freak out if they caught her in the garage. Staring at the ceiling, I felt happy. I didn't dream about park benches and fighting off Karl, which is a huge plus. Instead, I thought about my sister. Last night with Alice was but I still think I need to do more. I have a reason to stay in the city, an actual purpose.

After daydreaming for half an hour, I showered and got dressed. In the kitchen, I found Alice and Mom. Also, Gary was there, looking like he was about to explode. Alice gave me a cup of coffee and a hug, I thought it was just to spite Gary but it felt like she really meant it. I took a seat, smirking at that useless fuck until he walked away. Mom then slid a stack of banana and oat pancakes, she'd read about the diets people go on during rehab. She too looked a lot happier, I guess it was due to me and Alice not acting like belligerent strangers anymore.

We then talked about rehab as we ate, Alice now peppering me with questions. It felt strange to for us to be all suddenly loving and supporting, is this what normal families are supposed to be like? The conversation moved from rehab to Christmas, and finally to the future. We all knew that Gary will never allow me to step back inside this house after today. But I guess that's something that I would need to think about later.

After finishing breakfast, Gary came back and literally yelled that it was time for me to go. Mom tried to convince him to let me stay for a couple more hours, but that stubborn fuck wouldn't budge. Grinning like crazy, Alice then eagerly and loudly said that she'll be giving me a ride to the Greyhound station, over Gary's objections. I need to figure out his overprotectiveness over my sister, there was to be more than what Alice told me. I shrugged off his death stare and grabbed my things.

Mom gave me some turkey sandwiches and a long hug. We were outside and next to the car, but alone. She took that opportunity to whisper all the things she wants to do to me. I know she was trying to motivate me, but I'm starting to think that my addiction was just an excuse to fuck me. While I had my arms around Mom, I gave Gary a big grin. I would do anything just so I could tell him what his wife had just whispered to me.

"You are keeping this right?" I asked my sister. We had been driving for a while, making small talk and listening to the radio. We hadn't said a word about last night, I was waiting for her to bring that up.

"What?"

"The car. It should be yours. You deserve the car instead of me," I said, "Also, my room. It should be yours there instead of mine or Gary's."

"He wants to turn into a gym. Wait! What about you? Where are you going to stay?" We stopped at a red light and Alice turned to me, looking terrified and said, "You are coming back right? I know we didn't... discuss it last night, properly..."

"I will be back after my 90 days are up," I smiled, "But you know he's never going let back in that house. Your wily charms aren't going to change his mind. We'll figure something out."

We both went quiet, Alice focusing on the road while I stared out of the window. I've got another 3 or so weeks, then I'm finished at Shore Heart. After that I need a place to live and a job. I looked back at my sister, I also need to be close to her and Mom. I don't know if last night was a one-time thing, but seeing my sister dressed in the fitted sweater, I reminded how sexy she truly is.

"I'm going to tell Mom," Alice said, breaking the silence.

"What?" I replied.

"I'm going to tell Mom about us" she repeated, "Not just about Halloween, last night as well." She pulled in and stopped.

"Are you sure?" I asked, feeling my heart literally stop. I don't know how Mom would react, having accidental sex with her older sister is one thing, tricking her daughter and fucking her against a wall is permanent banishment.

"I don't want there to be any secrets between us." Alice said, staring at dead ahead. "I want to her know why I wanted to have sex with you in the park and why I snuck into your bed last night. I know about her and Aunt Tess, so she should know about me."

"It's okay," I shrugged, she is right, "It's your choice. I'm going to support whatever decision you make."

"You're definitely coming back?" she suddenly asked again, sounding like she was pleading with me.

"Yeah."

Alice then spun her head around, like she was checking if we were alone. We weren't but I didn't spot anyone I recognized. Satisfied, she leaned and she kissed me. Our lips parted and our tongues met, slowly caressing each other. I felt her hand slowly snaked up to my neck and she pulled me in tighter. She then broke the kiss and grinned, "I'm going to miss you."

"Me too," I said. I then reached into the back and grabbed my things. I looked at my sister, she didn't want to keep any secrets between us and I should follow her example. "Alice, there's something I really need to tell you. Something else happened that night."

Alice nodded, looking incredibly scared.

"Okay. On Halloween, like I said we were never supposed to meet up. I ended up at school for some stupid reason, so I was never going to take your necklace. But after what we did in the park, I saw it in the grass and I had to take it. I knew I could pawn it, but I also knew that I couldn't do that to you. I had to hide it from Ax. So for the rest of the night, I stuck it in my boot, wrapped around my big toe. Okay bye!"

I rushed out of the car, leaving my sister in a state of shock. I looked back at her, she was clutching her necklace, her tongue stuck out and making a 'that's so fucking gross' expression. I'm going to get her a jewelry cleaning coupon for Christmas.