That 70's Show-Ski Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
586 Followers

Holding his enormous cock in his hand, Red rubbed his tennis ball sized head up and down her juicy slit, enjoying the feel of her slippery bald flesh. Gently easing his crown between her fleshy lips, Red pushed forward as his cock speared her hole. "Oh my gosh," Midge groaned as Red steadily shoved his huge pole up into her belly, stretching her tunnel as he proceeded. Nothing had ever been that far up her cunt, and Midge begged him, "fuck me Red...fuck me...jam that big beautiful cock into me." Red decided to tease her and as slowly as possible he would withdraw and then slide up into her, letting her feel the entire length of her tunnel shrink and then expand. He enjoyed watching her slick lips grip his massive pole as he pulled out and then disappear up into her when he pushed forward. "Enough Red," Midge yelled, "shove that big fucking cock into me."

Smiling contentedly, Red obliged, and rammed his monstrous pole up into Midge's cunt as hard as he could, his balls slapping against the edge of the table. Shoving his hands under her beautiful ass cheeks, he gripped them firmly and drew her into him as he shoved forward, slamming his cock violently into her. Midge lay back onto the table, her lustrous hair spreading out behind her, her legs splayed wide apart and screamed, "ohhh yessss...stretch my fucking cunt...fuck me Red...fuck me." He loved the way her incredibly firm tits jiggled as he thrust up into her hole, and he leaned over and roughly ground her left nipple between his teeth.

The muscles lining her pussy went into a spasm and squeezed his cock so hard that Red ground his pelvis against hers and began to squirt his sperm deep into her belly. Feeling his hot fluid against her womb, Midge squealed, "holy shit...fill my fucking cunt...cum in me Red...cum in me." Red continued pumping into her until every last drop from his balls was deposited in Midge's pussy; then he backed up and watched as his huge cock slipped out of her hole like a giant snake. As she lay on the table, her legs spread wide and her hole still stretched open; Red's cum began to drip out of her opening onto the kitchen floor. Sitting up, Midge proclaimed, "I better clean that up before Bob slips on it and breaks his neck."

"Are you sure you want to," Red joked, and they both laughed.

Kitty had leaned forward with her forearms on the floor, shoving her ass high in the air, giving Bob a much better angle to jack-hammer her pussy from behind. He was sweating profusely as he pounded her cunt with his fat tool. Her tit-bags were swaying back and forth beneath her and Red whispered in Bob's ear. Bob withdrew his plug from Kitty's pussy and she turned to object when she saw Red grinning. Bob sat back in his kitchen chair as Red helped his wife up and led her over to where their neighbor was waiting. Now she knew what Red had in mind and she straddled Bob's lap, facing him as he pointed his fat prick at the ceiling.

Lowering her slightly plump body, she impaled herself again on his penis, welcoming it back inside her pussy. She leaned forward against Bob's hairy chest while Red stepped up behind her. Feeling him spread her fleshy cheeks, exposing her sphincter, she tried to relax, making penetration easier for him. Red's giant cock, still slippery with Midge's fluids began to push through her muscle ring, which was even tighter than usual because her cunt was being stretched by Bob. "Oh shit, Red," Kitty groaned as he pushed further into her asshole, both holes now being stretched by thick meat. "Oh my goodness...fuck me...fuck my fucking holes," she moaned. Red continued to push forward until his balls rested against her and Bob.

"You've still got a tight ass," Red whispered in Kitty's ear as he began to fuck her.

"Heh, heh, heh," she cackled, "you old sweet talker...it's nice to have Big Red home again," referring to their nickname for Red's penis.

Bob and Red started to thrust and withdraw in unison, allowing her body to relax, and then stuffing her holes full again. Midge stood against the table, rubbing her pussy and waiting for her turn as they fucked Kitty harder and harder. Red grasped her waist and began to thrust into her ass so fast Midge expected to see smoke. Bob was slamming his prick up into her pussy and working up a creamy froth around her mound. "Oh shit...fill my holes," Kitty ordered as they fucked her.

"I'm ready when you are, Red," Bob grunted and when he felt Red's prick begin to twitch, they both unloaded their wads up Kitty's holes. She urged them on by bouncing and twisting her body between them, trying to milk every drop from their balls. Red had already emptied his balls into Midge's pussy, so he was quickly spent and let his drooping pole naturally slip out of his wife's stretched out ass. "Wow Kitty, you really know how to fuck," Bob complimented his neighbor as he pumped her full of his seed. She was still bouncing up and down on his lap, milking his rod with her pussy.

Red collapsed into a kitchen chair, his flaccid prick laying between his legs like a salami as Kitty climbed off Bob and stood next to Midge, now leaning against the counter. "Oh no you don't," the gorgeous brunette scolded them, "you're not quitting now that it's my turn for two cocks."

Red looked at the Playboy deserving body, with his cum dripping down her inner thighs, and his pole began to quickly grow to attention. When it was pointed straight at the ceiling, he urged her, "climb on." She surprised him by backing up to his chair, straddling his legs and spreading his own cum all over his penis. "Are you sure," he asked as she reached behind her and spread her perfect cheeks wide. Red was fairly certain she had never had anything as large as his rod in her ass before, but was certainly eager to accommodate her. Feeling his crown wedge against her hole, Midge slowly lowered her beautiful body until he popped through her sphincter ring.

Red put his hands around her slender body and grasped her incredibly firm breasts as she slowly impaled herself on his gigantic cock. When she was sitting firmly on his lap, her rear tunnel bursting with meat, Midge groaned, "holy shit that's fucking big."

"Are you ready for me, honey," Bob asked, standing in front of her with his fat prick bobbing back and forth.

"Fuck me Bob," she requested as she leaned back against Red's chest and spread her puffy lips with her fingers, "I'm already wet...just shove it in." Standing between her legs, Bob lined up his crown with her hole and lunged forward, burying his wide plug into her cunt. MIdge's groin was now so full of cock that both her holes were tighter than they had been since she was thirteen, and Red and Bob were enjoying the sensation of fucking a virgin. "Oh my gosh...fuck me...fuck me," Midge begged as they began to shove their cocks into her together.

Red could not believe how firm her tits were as he rolled her nipples between his fingers. Looking over, he watched as Kitty hopped up on the counter, splayed her legs and began to fuck herself with the empty wine bottle. As it disappeared into her dirty-blonde bush, Red met every thrust by jamming his cock up into Midge's tight ass. He could feel Bob's dick through her membrane and they matched each other's strokes; fucking her holes almost violently. Grinding her ass down into Red's lap, Midge ordered them, "fuck me...fuck me harder."

Her body began to shiver and twitch, the muscles in her tunnels contracting and releasing. Bob and Red rammed their rigid cocks into her as hard as they could, slamming against her naked body. "Ohhh fuck," Midge squealed as they pumped whatever cum they had left into her holes. Bob was sweating so profusely that Red was afraid he would have a heart attack as his neighbor sank into a chair. Red lifted Midge's wonderful body off his lap, sat her in his chair and went over to the counter where his wife was fucking herself.

He replaced her grip on the bottle with his hand and thrust the slimy glass dildo up into her cunt. Her tits had spread out onto the sides of her chest and Kitty began to knead them and pinch her fat nipples. "Oh Red," she moaned, "fuck me you big hunk of man." Using the bottle, he fucked his beloved wife, her bush now matted with her own juices. He marveled at how much of the green glass was was disappearing up into her. Holding onto the glass with only two fingers, the bottom of the bottle was now surrounded by her plump lips. Finding his way through her jungle, Red flicked her erect clit with his tongue and her body responded by thrashing from side to side. "Oh my fucking God," Kitty screamed as Red bit down on her bud.

"Well, that was fun. Let's do it again sometime," Kitty suggested a short time later as she and Red put on their shoes and left through the Pinciotti's back door.

"Who would have thought that I would have such good time at that dumb-asses house," Red declared as he and Kitty made their way through the hedge on their way home.

He patted Kitty's pronounced ass and she scolded him, "oh Red...you devil, heh, heh, heh."

At the cabin, Fez had just drawn the Ace of Clubs and everyone now had to reveal some private parts, and take another shot of the Vodka from the Burkhardt liquor cabinet. They had long since depleted the bowl of weed, and no one was volunteering to go out to the Vista Cruiser and get the stash from Hyde's duffel bag. Kelso, acting like an excited puppy, shoved his exotic bikinis off his long legs, proud of the six inch "hot dog" they had concealed. Eric was a little more shy, even in his condition, and turned his back as he uncovered his bony ass for his friends. When he turned around, Donna was pleased with the nice fat eight incher he sported, and winked appreciatively at him. Hyde made a production of shoving his boxers off and shouted, "ta da," as his hard-on came into view. It's size was between Kelso and Eric: about seven inches and not quite as thick as Eric's, but with a larger crown.

Now the guys all stood back to watch, and Hyde urged, "OK girls...let's go...top or bottom, what's it going to be."

"You're such an ass sometimes," Donna told him as she reached behind her to unsnap her bra.

"Yeah, and I've been waiting to see your ass for years," he quipped as Donna shrugged her straps off her silky shoulders and slowly drew her bra off to reveal the finest breasts any one of them had ever seen. They were absolutely glorious: a full 38 D and they hung on her chest like overfilled water balloons. Her pink areola were the size of silver dollars, surrounding fully engorged gum drop nipples of a darker pink. When she moved, they didn't jiggle...they swayed. "Again...holy crap Donna," Hyde remarked as she blushed. Eric just stared at his girlfriend's marvelous tits, his jaw dropping even farther.

"Oooo boobies," Fez exclaimed, "I love this country."

"Holy shit, Donna," Kelso shouted, hopping around like he was standing on hot coals...until Jackie slugged him in the arm. "Oww, he responded," then realizing what he had said, "I mean, you haven't seen anything yet...go ahead Jackie." Looking mad, she unsnapped the front closure, let it slide down her skinny arms and threw her bra at Kelso. As expected, her breasts were tiny; 34 B, but surprisingly her nipples were incredibly long, like elongated pale pink jelly beans. Despite what he had been telling the guys, this was also the first time he had seen his girlfriend's breasts and he could hardly keep from touching them. "They are sooo cute Jackie," Kelso encouraged her, but she wasn't sure it was a compliment or a crack about how diminutive they were.

"Yeah, yeah, let's play cards," Hyde urged them, "there's still clothes to lose." Hyde actually won the next hand with the Jack of Spades and rubbed his hands together, "now for the good stuff." Everyone took another shot of Vodka and Fez gladly stripped off his saggy tighty-whities. Now it was the girls turn to have their jaws drop as they stared at the snake waving freely between his thighs. His penis was at least twelve inches long and as thick as a kielbasa. "Holy crap Fez," Hyde chided him, "I can't believe they let you through customs with that weapon." Donna and Jackie broke their trance, glanced at each other, and then back to Fez's pride and joy. Even though they both had boyfriends, if they had been truthful, they both felt a dampness growing in their crotches as they stared at Fez's dick. Hyde brought them back to reality, "your turn girls."

Making eye contact with each other, Donna and Jackie slowly shoved their panties down in unison. "Wow, Jackie," Kelso exclaimed when he saw her pussy for the first time. It was completely bald...not what he was expecting.

"I read that the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders shave their pussies so that there is no chance of hair sticking out of their uniforms," she confided without even being asked. Her mound was very prominent and presented a perfect "camel-toe."

"You are so beautiful," Eric complimented Donna, staring at her pussy. The rug matched the drapes as her bush was a bright red. It was closely trimmed in a triangular shape, so short that her unbelievably long lips were totally visible. Jackie had urged her to trim her former jungle at the beginning of Summer so that her hair didn't show when they wore bathing suits.

"Hot, you mean, Foreman," Hyde corrected him.

"Holy crap," was all Fez could say as he stroked his massive prick, which was growing steadily harder and longer. The sexual tension in the cabin was so obvious that the guys could smell the girls arousal. The fire in the fireplace had waned, but no one seemed anything but overheated. All inhibitions had disappeared and everyone was just wondering how things were going to proceed.

Donna broke the tension as she went over to Eric, put her arms around his neck and began to kiss him passionately. Putting his arms around her, he pulled her naked body against his, trapping his hard-on between them. He cupped her incredible ass cheeks tightly, something he would have asked permission to do if he had been sober, and squeezed the soft flesh roughly. She whispered in his ear, "I want you...I want you to be my first...fuck me Eric." She dropped to her knees, his hard-on slapping her in the face, and grasped his impressive shaft with both hands. Like an old pro, she instinctively started to lick the length of his shaft, from his balls to his crown.

Eric looked down between them as Donna opened her inviting mouth and enveloped his bulbous head. "Holy crap," he sighed as he watched his shaft disappear further inside her mouth until he bumped the back of her throat. Her cheeks indented as she sucked his rod and fondled his scrotum. Eric leaned forward, reached down, and began to knead her magnificent tits, rolling her hard nipples between his fingers.

"Holy shit...suck that cock Donna," Hyde yelled, "Foreman, you lucky bastard." Eric smiled broadly and when Donna withdrew for air, he hooked his hands under her armpits and urged her to stand. Backing her up to the sturdy wooden table, he lifted her up and sat her on the edge. Kneeling between her creamy white thighs, he spread her legs with his hands and leaned into her crotch. Without the vodka and pot, Donna would have died with embarrassment, but loved the look on Eric's face as he gazed at her damp pussy. He had seen bush shots in the Playboys he kept under his mattress, but never before had he seen the slit or the lips, and he was anxious to explore. He gingerly grasped her elongated lips between his thumbs and forefingers and stretched then wide.

They must have been nearly three inches long and he kept waiting for Donna to slap him or yell at him to stop, but when he looked up, she was smiling at him with encouragement. Gently releasing them, he hooked his thumbs inside her slit and tenderly spread her opening wide. "Oh my God...it's sooo pink," he exclaimed and then blew hot air up inside her.

"Ohhh shit Eric," Donna groaned, and pulled Eric's head into her crotch. Taking the hint, Eric extended his tongue inside her cavern and began to lick her pussy, using his tongue to scoop out her juices so he could swallow them. Her clit had become engorged and when he bumped it with his nose, her whole body quivered and his face was flooded with her juices. Her thighs clamped his head as he slurped up every drop he could, his face now drenched. Donna's hands had a death-grip on the edge of the table and she lay back on it and urged Eric, "come on lover...fuck me...shove that fucking cock in me." It never even occurred to her that all her friends were watching...she just knew she needed to be fucked.

She released her grip on Eric's head and spread her legs as wide as possible, inviting him to enter her. His dreams coming true, Eric gazed at the incredible naked beauty displayed on the table and wedged his body between her thighs. He rubbed his crown up and down her slit, making sure the tip was well lubricated, then spread her lips with his thumbs and gently pushed his head between her slit. Applying forward pressure, he easily slid inside her pussy, stretching her opening to accommodate his prick. Slowly he pushed forward; he had paid attention in Health class and expected to encounter a barrier just inside. Reading his mind, Donna assured him, "hair brush...fuck me baby." Grinning, Eric shoved forward, burying his eight inch cock inside her.

Feeling her cunt being stretched by a cock for the first time, Donna screamed, "holy shit Eric...that feels so fucking good...fuck me baby...fuck me." Her legs dangling off the edge of the table, Eric grasped her waist and began to shove his cock in and out of her juicy cunt. "Making love" to his girlfriend would have to wait...now he was fucking her. Her pussy was making squishy sounds as Eric thrust up into her and Donna squealed, "fuck me Eric...fuck me...I love your fucking cock." Harder and faster he shoved his prick into her hole, mesmerized by the way her giant tits were flopping back and forth against the sides of her chest. She was the most beautiful creature he had ever seen and it was driving him wild the way her cunt muscles were grasping his cock.

"This is sooo great," Eric panted as he rammed his hard-on in and out of her wet tunnel.

"Shut up and fuck me," Donna ordered him, "harder."

Eric was really getting into it now, shoving his rod into her so hard that she was sliding on the table. Donna wrapped her endlessly long legs around his waist, trying to draw him farther into her pussy. His mind working overtime, Eric decided to try something different. Leaning over and wrapping his bony arms around her waist, he picked her up and turned around so that his back was leaning against the table. Going with the flow, Donna put her arms around his neck, released his waist and rested her extended legs on top of the table, transferring some of her weight so Eric didn't have to support them both. Moving his hands down to cup her perfect cheeks, Eric began to bounce her up and down on his shaft, bending his knees to get more upward leverage.

This was just the opportunity the scheming Hyde had been waiting for and he stepped up behind the beautiful redhead, his prick in his hand. Feeling him behind her, Donna looked around and warned him, "don't you dare even think about it."

"Come on Donna, you'll love it," Hyde tried to persuade her, "I know I will."

Jackie had been sitting on the sofa making out furiously with Kelso, watching her friends have sex, and she came to Donna's rescue...so she thought. "Oh Donna, I have just the thing," she assured her as she rummaged around in her pocket book. Jackie produced a small bottle of baby oil and proclaimed, "this should do the trick." When she saw the puzzled looks around the room, she explained, "how do you think I keep these perfectly soft elbows...I don't want them getting all rough and scaly like Donna's."

shaggy77
shaggy77
586 Followers