That 70's Show-Ski Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She brought the bottle over to Hyde, and for good measure, slapped Donna on the ass so hard it left a hand impression of her pale skin. Hyde squirted a generous amount of oil along his length and threw the bottle at Kelso, who tried to duck but his reactions were too slow. Stepping up behind Donna, Hyde was helped by Eric who pulled her fleshy cheeks wide apart, exposing her brown hole. "You better be fucking careful, nothings ever been in there before," she admonished him, "or I'll slug you."

"You won't be able to say that after today," Hyde joked, as he started to wedge his crown against her sphincter ring. Holding her cheeks wide apart, Eric ground his pelvis against her slippery mound, trying to take her mind off the impending backdoor penetration. Realizing what he was doing, a grateful Donna began to kiss him passionately, her tongue delving down his throat. Having difficulty gaining entrance, Hyde quipped, "I always knew you were a tight ass." Bending his knees and shoving upward, Hyde finally plowed through her ring and into her ass hole. His cock coated with oil, Hyde didn't stop pushing until he was balls deep inside her ass.

"Oh my fucking God," Donna squealed as her body was stretched by two cocks at the same time. Twenty minutes ago she was a virgin, and now she was being double penetrated...and she couldn't have been happier. Eric and Hyde just stood there motionless, Donna's weight equally distributed between them, letting her get used to the extreme invasion. Finally, Donna asked, "well...are you gonna fuck me or not?" Instantly, Hyde and Eric began to shove their cocks up into her stretched out holes together. "Holy fucking shit that feels good," Donna screamed as she threw her head back, butting Hyde's forehead, "fuck me...jam those fucking cocks into me...fuck me...fuck me."

Both Eric and Hyde were bending their knees deeply, gaining more leverage to shove their poles up into the insatiable Donna. Her lustrous hair was flying around her head and her giant tits flopping against her chest as they violently fucked her holes. "Oh my God yessss," she shouted, "fuck me...fuck me...I love fucking cock." Eric was busy holding her ass, so Hyde reached around and began to knead her huge tit-bags, pinching her fully erect nipples roughly. Feeling their cocks inside her, rubbing together through her thin membrane, Donna lost all control and her entire body began to spasm between them. "Ahhhhhhh," was all she could moan as she climaxed multiple times; their cocks continuing to fuck her.

Watching her friend lose control, Jackie yelled at Kelso, "well, what are you waiting for Michael...they're beating us.

"Allll right...finally," Kelso leaned back on the couch holding his "hot dog" so it pointed at the ceiling and suggested, "hop on Jackie." She may not have been as voluptuous as Donna, but Jackie's nude body was shapely, cute and tight as she faced Kelso and straddled his lap. With her totally bald mound and her tiny tits, she looked like she was about thirteen (not the legal age that she was), and for some reason that turned Kelso on even more. His eyes were glued to her bare crotch as she began to lower her slim body. Using her fingers to spread her puffy lips, Jackie felt his crown slip between her slit for the first time. As she lowered her body, impaling herself on his hard-on, she winked and assured him, "Donna's hair brush."

His slim penis easily slid into her tunnel and when she was sitting on his lap, she encouraged him, "you feel sooo good Micheal...now fuck me." Immediately he came to life and began to thrust into her tiny body like a jack-rabbit; slamming upward into her pussy. Her knees beside him on the sofa, Jackie used them to bounce up and down with his strokes. "Ohhh Michael," she moaned as he leaned forward and took one of her incredibly long nipples between his teeth.

After watching Hyde violate Donna, Fez stepped up behind Jackie, the bottle of baby oil in one hand and his pole in the other. Turning to stare at him, Jackie spat out, "oh no you don't...I'm not giant Donna." Seeing the deflated look on Fez's face, Jackie greedily eyed his stiff rod and suggested, "I will suck you though." Happily, Fez tossed the bottle aside and jumped onto the sofa. Standing beside Kelso, Fez presented his massive prick to Jackie's mouth. There was no way his tennis ball sized crown would fit through her lips, so Jackie grabbed his cock with her tiny hand and began to run her tongue all around his dark purple head. Her small fingers didn't come close to encircling his tool, and it seemed even larger in her hand. Still bouncing in rhythm with Kelso's thrusts, she licked the entire length of Fez's prick, running her tongue around the bulbous crown.

"Oh Jackie, your tongue feels so good," Fez exclaimed as she sucked on just the tip of his pole. Without warning, Kelso's body began to twitch under her, and Jackie could feel his warm liquid spreading inside her.

"Already Michael," she scolded, "this part wasn't a race."

"You just turn me on so much," he sheepishly apologized as he pumped up into her pussy.

She released Fez's prick and rolled off of Kelso's lap, his "hot dog" slipping out of her like a limp noodle. Leaning back against the sofa, she brought her legs up and spread them wide. She was a cheerleader and her tiny body was so nimble that her legs were virtually straight out to the sides, like she was performing a split. Her tiny slit was wide open as she splayed her slender legs; Kelso's cum clearly visible. "Get over here and fuck me," she ordered the excited Fez. He jumped off the sofa, knelled in front of her and pressed his huge crown against her soggy slit. Staring down between her legs, Jackie thought it looked like a fence post was aimed at her crotch...and she couldn't wait to feel it inside her. "Go ahead," she urged.

Fez couldn't believe his luck as he gazed at the cute little naked body in front of him. Holding his rigid tool in his hand, Fez pushed forward, watching Jackie's fleshy lips stretch to accommodate his large head. She grabbed fistfuls of sofa cushion in her hands and grit her teeth as she felt her opening stretch around his crown. "Holy shit," she whispered as his tennis-ball forced it's way inside her. Fez was fascinated as he pushed forward, watching his giant pole disappear into the slender body of his friend's girlfriend. The sensation was incredible as Jackie felt her tight cunt stretching as Fez shoved into her inch by inch. At first she thought it was pain, then Jackie realized it was the most exquisitely wonderful feeling she had ever experienced.

Fez gripped her slim waist and actually grimaced as he shoved the last few inches up into her tunnel. She was so tight that he could feel his foreskin peeling back, but nothing was going to stop him from stuffing her full. "Oh my God, Fez," Jackie groaned, "your cock is so big." Her taut stomach was actually distended by the huge hunk of meat in her belly, and when Fez began to withdraw, she could feel his cock scrape every nerve ending in her tunnel. "Holy shit Fez...fuck me...fuck me," she begged when he had completely withdrawn.

Fez, who had also been a virgin before that night, was so turned on that he replied, "yes my pretty," and rammed the entire length of his cock up into her cunt. Her petite body quivered as she provided extra lubrication, and Fez began to fuck her. He slammed his monstrous cock in and out of her pussy, noting that it was now coated with a white froth. "Your pussy is so tight," Fez complimented her as he thrust into her as hard as he could; his balls slapping against her ass.

"Just fuck me," she panted, "fuck me with that big beautiful cock...fuck me hard." Kelso, sitting next to her just stared as Fez fucked his girlfriend. He wondered how that much cock was fitting up inside her tiny body. Leaning over he started to tweak her incredibly long nipples; pulling them out and watching them snap back. She seemed totally oblivious to his presence; concentrating only on the horse-cock fucking her pussy. "Oh my God Fez...fuck me...stretch my little pussy," she encouraged him. "I need to feel your cum in me."

He grasped her ankles, holding her legs wide as he violently shoved his massive cock into her pussy. "Here I cum, Jackie," he gasped, "get ready for my semen," remembering his Health class. He rammed his fat meat up into her belly, held it there, and began to empty his balls against her womb. "Oooo Jackie, that feels so good."

It felt like a hot water bottle had burst in her belly, and Jackie's naked body was racked by a series of orgasms; her legs twitching and jerking as Fez held them tight. "Ohhhh my God...oh my God," she squealed as Fez pumped her full. "Fuck me Fez...fuck me." Fez filled her pussy with years of pent up frustration, as he continued to fuck her as hard as he could, wanting to enjoy the feeling of her tight tunnel as long as possible.

Jackie collapsed back against the sofa and Fez leaned back on his heels, his prodigious pole still inside her. Looking down between her legs, Jackie could not believe that a cock that size had actually been all the way inside her. Fez watched as his member began to shrivel and soon it naturally slipped out of her hole, leaving it stretched wide open. "Oooo Jackie, I can see way up inside you," Fez exclaimed as he stuck his face between her splayed thighs. She leaned forward to see, and large gobs of cum began to drool out of her cunt.

"I have to admit Foreman, your girlfriend has one great ass," Hyde congratulated him as they jammed their cocks up her holes.

"Thanks Hyde...the rest of her isn't bad either," Eric agreed.

"Yeah, thanks Hyde," Donna panted, "you're quite an ass yourself."

"Burn," Kelso yelled across the room.

Hyde answered by shoving his prick up into her ass as hard as he could and spraying a stream of cum deep inside her. "Oh my God...did you just cum...I can feel that," Eric yelled, louder than he expected. Feeling Donna's belly become even warmer, Eric shoved his eight inches as far up her pussy as he could and began to pump his sperm into his girlfriend's tunnel, grinding his pelvis against hers.

Feeling the two cocks twitching and jerking inside her stretched out holes, Donna's body went into a spasm and she squealed, "holy fucking shit...fuck me...fuck me...fill me up." Wrapping her silky thighs around Eric, her body writhed between them as they pumped their seed into her belly. "That feels so fucking good," she groaned, "why didn't you fuck me before Eric."

"Wait...what...I wanted to...you wouldn't...what," her statement had left him almost incoherent as he sprayed her with his jism.

"Burn...just messin' with you," she grinned..."fuck me baby."

Pumping the last drop up into her, he suddenly realized how tired his arms were, even though having her trapped between him and Hyde had taken some of the weight off. Hyde backed away, his prick sliding out of her ass; a satisfied and smug look on his face and Eric set Donna's magnificent nude body down on the floor. Suddenly he had a sinking feeling in his stomach and he blurted out, "oh my God, Donna...are we going to have a baby."

"Probably...Little Eric," she calmly stated, and then seeing his scared expression, she added, "relax...my Mom's had me on the Pill for six months.

Fez was laying on a faux bear-skin rug in front of the fireplace stroking his hard-on and added, "besides Eric, a girl can't get pregnant if you do it standing up," (maybe he hadn't been paying attention in Health class after all).

"No...that's not it," Kelso added, "it's that a girl can't get pregnant if you do it under water...like at the pool."

"That moron is your boyfriend," Donna said pointing at Jackie.

"And just in case you're interested Michael," Jackie tersely added, "as soon as I told my Mom Donna was on the Pill, she let me go on it too."

Donna had been watching Fez stroke his gigantic prick, thinking it looked like he had grown a third arm out of his groin. She gave Eric a quick peck on his cheek and wandered over to the fireplace where she dropped to her knees on the soft rug and replaced his hand with hers. Even Donna's long fingers didn't go around Fez's fat pole and she told him, "I have to feel that monster inside me."

"Oooo, I love America," Fez grinned, "two beauties in one day."

Cum was drooling down her smooth thighs as Donna straddled Fez's prone figure; she looked like an Amazon standing over him. Staring up at her, her huge tits actually blocking her face, Fez thought she was the most beautiful creature he had ever seen. Dropping to her knees, she again grasped his giant pole and wedged his bulbous crown between her unbelievably long lips. Feeling her slit spread farther than it had ever been, Donna began to bend her knees, lowering herself onto his monstrous cock. Feeling every inch of her tunnel being stretched, she groaned, "holy shit," as she continued to impale herself. Fez, already in heaven, reached up to grasp her waist, and immediately pulled her down onto the last few inches of his horse-cock.

Twelve inches of fat meat stretching her cunt to new extremes, Donna screamed, "holy fucking shit your cock is big. Oh my God, Fez...fuck me...shove that big fucking cock into me." Using her legs as leverage, Donna began to bounce up and down on Fez's lap, impaling herself on his huge pole. She closed her eyes, as if shutting down all other stimulation would let her enjoy being stretched by Fez's massive meat even more. Fez just lay back watching the beautiful Donna slide up and down on his prick, her long lips gripping it tightly, and her huge tits making "slapping" sounds as they flopped against her chest.

Having just been a virgin, it felt like Fez's arm was up inside her pussy as Donna bounced up and down. "Holy crap Fez...fuck me...fuck me," she screeched, "shove that big fucking cock up me...stretch my fucking cunt." Fez responded by thrusting up into her as hard as he could, meeting her body as she bounced. "Yes...yesss," she gasped as she felt his giant cock pounding up into her, "harder...fuck me harder...oh my God I love cock."

"Holy crap, look at Donna," Kelso shouted, "I want some of that." His prick still slick from Jackie, Kelso keeled behind Donna and spread her ample cheeks with his hands. Knowing his dick was considerably smaller than Hyde's, Donna just leaned forward against Fez's chest and tried to relax her sphincter muscles. Even though her body was being stretched by Fez, Kelso easily slid his "hot dog" up into her ass, aided by Hyde's lubrication.

Once again being double penetrated, Donna just relaxed between them and let them do the work. Having Kelso's penis in her ass made Fez's cock seem even bigger, and she just concentrated on the sensation of her cunt being stretched with every stroke. Kelso reached around her nude body and began to knead her "water-balloons" roughly. He exclaimed, "holy crap Jackie, look at these tits."

They truly were a work of art, but Jackie looked down at her own little nubs and now it seemed like a competition. She pulled the sofa out into a bed and patted it with her hand, ordering Hyde and Eric, "get over here." Indicating Hyde, she commanded, "clean that thing off if you want to fuck me...I know where it's been." Hyde grabbed the first article of clothing he could reach off the floor, and it just happened to be Kelso's underpants. Smiling he wiped Donna's ass off his prick and lay down on the bed. Scooting onto the bed, Jackie straddled Hyde's body, her back to him, and positioned herself above his crotch. Hyde would never admit it, but her little naked body was cute, and he couldn't wait to fuck her.

Her little body was so lithe and limber that she easily lowered herself into Hyde's rod, feeling it slide up into her pussy, that Fez had just stretched and lubricated. "Let's see Donna do this," she mumbled as she directed Eric, "I want you in my pussy too." Figuring his girlfriend was being fucked by other people so it must be OK for him too, Eric crawled up between their legs, his hard-on in his hand. Jackie lay back against Hyde's chest, doing a split and stretching her legs as wide as possible. She reached down, hooked her fingers inside her fleshy lips and spread them wide.

"Hey Foreman, don't touch my dick," Hyde chided him, chuckling.

"Hey...you don't touch mine," Eric snapped back.

"Shut up and stuff your dick up my pussy," Jackie ordered, looking down between her legs. Fascinated by her bald mound and shrugging his bony shoulders, Eric nudged his crown against her slit and pushed forward. "Oh shit," Jackie gasped as Eric shoved farther up her hole. An hour ago a virgin, now Jackie had two cocks inside her pussy...and it felt wonderful. Ignoring the fact he was rubbing against Hyde's dick, Eric pushed forward until his balls rested against Hyde's tool. Fez had stretched her, but having two cocks inside her cunt was stretching her walls to a new extreme, and Jackie's body convulsed as Eric ground his pelvis against her clit. "Ahhhhhh, she squealed, "stretch my little pussy...fuck me...fuck me."

Eric grasped her tiny waist and Hyde reached around her and pinched her long nipples as they began to fuck her in tandem, their cocks acting as one. She was so petite that her naked body almost disappeared between them as their poles stretched her tiny hole with each thrust. "Oh my God that feels good...fuck me...fuck me," she panted as they pounded her cunt. Eric reached forward, pinched her long nipples between his thumbs and forefingers and puled on then, stretching them even longer. He let them go, watching them snap back into her tiny tits, then leaned forward and gently chewed on first the left and then the right. "Ahhhh," she groaned as her body quivered between them, "yesss...yesss...fuck me...fuck me."

Her tiny naked body thrashed against them as her orgasms came in a sequence. Hyde and Eric could feel her muscles squeezing their cocks and couldn't hold out any longer. They began to flood her tunnel with their fluids and to Jackie it felt like her belly was on fire. "Oh my God...oh my God," she hyperventilated, "fuck me...fuck me...shove those fucking cocks up my pussy." They shoved and pumped until they were totally spent, and then they all collapsed in one big naked sandwich on the sofa-bed, in which Jackie was the lunch meat.

In a matter of seconds, Jackie had recovered enough to stab Eric with her bony elbow and order, "get off me, you're sweating all over me." He rolled off her, and she rolled off Hyde while mumbling, "let's see Donna top that."

"Hey Jackie...look, I got Donna's ass," Kelso yelled as he thrust up into her dark tunnel and began to squirt his seed into her.

"I see Michael," Jackie assured him, "fuck her good."

Feeling the added stimulation of Kelso's twitching prick, Fez complimented Donna, "you are so beautiful Donna...it has been a pleasure fucking you." He leaned up and took her gumdrop sized nipple between his teeth and bit down carefully while slamming his monstrous cock up her cunt, once again stretching it farther than it had ever been.

Her gorgeous nude body convulsed and she flooded his groin with her orgasm. Her cunt muscles gripped his huge pole so tightly that he couldn't resist any longer, and began to shoot a stream of cum against her cervix. Feeling Kelso slide out of her rectum, Donna jammed her body down onto Fez, pinching her swollen clit between them. "Holy fucking crap," she screeched, her red hair whipping back and forth, "fuck me...fuck me...jam that giant fucking cock up my cunt." Even after his balls were empty, Fez kept shoving up into her wonderful hole, not wanting it to end.

Completely spent, Donna crumpled against Fez's chest, her incredible tits acting like air-bags between them. Across the room, she could hear Kelso award Jackie, "I think you are the cock-queen Jackie...sorry Donna." Hearing that, the competitive redhead rolled off Fez and sat on the bear-skin rug with her legs far apart letting everyone watch as Fez's and Eric's cum drooled out of her wide open cunt.