That 70's Show-Ski Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe so...but let's see you top this Jackie, Donna challenged." Knowing Fez was the most petite (in every aspect except his cock), Donna commanded him, "crawl over here and bring the baby oil." Finding the bottle by the sofa, Hyde tossed it to Fez, who missed and it bounced off his face. Spreading her endlessly long legs as far as possible, Donna ordered him, "squirt it all over your hand and then slide it up my pussy." Fez did as he was told, looking sheepishly at Eric as he did, then crawled on his knees between Donna's legs. She leaned back with her arms planted on the floor behind her for support, and encouraged him, "go ahead, stick your hand up my pussy."

Kelso, Eric and Hyde gathered closer, their mouths open in amazement as Fez cupped his thumb under his fingers and began to slide into Donna's already wide open hole. She was already stretched so wide that there really was no resistance until he got to the last knuckles. He slowly twisted his hand clockwise and then reversed it, corkscrewing it into her pussy until his entire hand was inside her.

"Holy crap," Kelso shouted, "Fez'a whole hand is in Donna's cunt." Everyone just looked at him like, "oh really."

Fez was so excited he could barely contain himself, "look at me...my hand is in Donna's pussy." He began to extend his fingers, tickling her walls and stimulating her G-spot.

"Oh God Fez, that feels so good," Donna moaned, and it felt like he had ten fingers.

He closed his hand and started to fuck her with his fist, his wrist going deep inside her. Feeling her cunt being stretched again, Donna lay back on the soft rug, her long legs twitching with arousal. Not satisfied with watching someone else fist-fuck his girlfriend, Eric crawled over to her body and latched his lips onto her left nipple, attempting to suck as much of her tit into his mouth as he could. Surprisingly, Jackie followed his lead and did the same with Donna's right nipple. Fez continued to thrust and twist his fist, farther and farther up her cunt, fucking her with his blunt hand. His wrist disappeared inside her as he jammed his fist into her hole.

Suddenly Donna's legs thrust straight out, her body convulsed, and she screamed, "holy fucking shit...oh my God...fuck me...fuck me...fuck me." Everyone watched as her opening contracted and released around Fez's soaking wrist; first trapping him inside her and then letting go. Her whole body seemed to go limp and Fez slipped his open hand out of her pussy. She was already fast asleep when Eric cradled her in his arms, their sweaty naked bodies sticking together, and covered them with the afghan from one of the chairs.

The next day no one went skiing because of the prevalent hangovers. It was an awkward situation because no one really remembered clearly what had transpired the previous evening, they just knew that everyone had woken up naked. The girls knew that there must have been some extreme violation involved because their holes were incredibly sore. However the guys all seemed to be smiling.

*****

Thanks for reading my story. This is for all my loyal That 70's Show fans. I know it's not perfect but remember, it's just for fun. All comments are welcome.