That Old House Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers

"I told you so Jill! He likes it! Hasn't Gary got a lovely cock? Just look at the way it grows and leaks. Do you like it?"

"It, er, it's wonderful and so big! I, er, yes, I do like it; very much!"

"Touch it! Go on, it's all right. Have you seen many cocks?"

"Only three," answered Jill with the clear memory of a young girl who has seen three cocks before this one. "This one is the biggest though!"

"Did any of them fuck you? Go on, touch Gary, he's dying for you to do it aren't you darling?"

Jill squatted down in front of Gary, reached out and grasped his cock. Her fingers could not fully encircle his shaft. Naturally her hand began to frig him slowly. She looked up at Gerry.

"I did get fucked by two of those cocks," she said shyly. "I like sex!" Gary groaned.

Gerry moved to his side and watched. He turned his head and licked her naked cunt with a long lascivious tongue. Gerry moaned too.

Jill had her tongue out now as she worked on Gary's cock. She leant forward and captured his drop of pre cum. As she rocked back her knees spread, forcing her skirt up her thighs. The movement attracted Gary's gaze and he clearly saw Jill's puffy naked crack. Her wet naked crack!

"Gerry darling," he croaked, his throat full. "Jill's got no panties on! She's got a beautiful pussy!"

"Let's see!" Gerry moved behind the squatting Jill and hauled her skirt up to her waist, fully revealing her chubby labia with its liquid centre.

"Wow," she said, her hands sliding down towards the beautiful wet lips. "You're all wet, Jill darling; do you want to fuck my Gary's cock?"

Jill looked up at Gerry and nodded silently. Gerry bolted the door.

"Get naked Jill, you can go first. You strip off too, Gary my darling. This is your lucky day!"

In about five seconds all three were nude. Gary looked at Jill's big naked breasts for the first time and swore that his cock grew some more. He grasped her tits as she recaptured his tool, now confidently working him, spreading his abundant pre cum up and down his shaft.

Gerry took charge. "Right, sit down Gary darling with your legs together. Jill you reverse up Gary's thighs and sit down on his cock. I'll help you; Christ you are big darling!"

Gary felt Jill's wet cunt slide down his shaft. She in turn felt herself opened up as never before. When he was totally encased in her cunt they paused.

"Oh my God," moaned Jill. "That's wonderful; that's fucking wonderful!"

"That's OK to talk dirty Jill," said Gerry, moving close to Jill's face. "Gary and I are having a talking dirty fucking weekend! Can you smell my dirty cunt?"

Gary reached around Jill and grasped her breasts, searching for her nipples with finger and thumb. He began to thrust up inside her hot passage. Their combined juices made this easy.

Gerry moved even closer to Jill's face and pulled her mouth on to her cunt. Jill opened her mouth and began to lick furiously.

The trio were out of this world! Gary realised that he would have to try and control the actions. As he had already come several times today he could probably last the longest. Ideally he wanted to give both women an orgasm.

Jill was probably going to orgasm first by the way she was reacting. She was almost silent because of her attachment to Gerry's cunt but the way she was squirming in his lap was a giveaway! She was nearly ready! Gary let go of one of Jill's tits and reached up to play with Gerry's!

"Yes, oh yes Gary," she squealed, "maul my fucking tits, make my nipples sore! Pull on them and squeeze them!"

Jill started to come! She stopped licking Gerry and howled into her climax. Copious liquid ejected from her cunt. Gary tried to relax to refrain from coming. He let her have her head, dropping a hand into her crotch and rubbing on her prominent large clit and spreading her abundant juices. After a while Jill calmed down.

"Change places girls," ordered Gary.

Soon Gerry was slurping on Jill's very wet and juicy cunt as she was spiked on Gary's slippery cock. He worked hard now to try and finish her off so that he could come too. He knew what he wanted to do with his emissions. Gerry began her by now familiar coming noises.

"Oh yes Gary darling! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me hard! God, you're making me come again. It's even better than up my arse this morning! Yesss! Yessss! Yesssss!"

Gerry made a lot of juice too. Gary pushed her off his knees and pushed both girls down on to the floor. He pumped furiously up and down his shaft, looking down at their watching faces.

"Push those gorgeous tits up towards me and put your faces together," he ordered.

Gerry just had time to say, "just like in the porno films" before Gary ejaculated all over their faces and their breasts. He didn't have as much as this morning but it was still a good performance.

Gerry turned to Jill. "Thank you Jill my dear; let me remove my Gary's come off your face and your lovely titties. Then if you like you can do mine!"

Jill was willing and Gary enjoyed watching.

"Thank you so much for everything," smiled Jill as normality was resumed. "I've never tasted spunk before; it was quite nice. Mandy said I should enjoy everything you wanted to do and I did!"

"Mandy did?" exclaimed Gerry and Gary in unison.

"Oh yes, she doesn't just employ us, she gives us lessons on living life to the full, especially sexually! She has taught me how to enjoy sex to the full although I could do with a few more partners, I suppose. I shall get the sales commission on all your purchases as well although I did not really sell you a thing!"

They now returned to the store area. Jill gathered together all their purchases (three dresses for Gerry!) and rang up the total.

"It's a good job I've got a new job coming up," smiled Gary philosophically as he handed over his credit card.

Mandy appeared again as they were ready to leave. She put a possessive arm around Jill's shoulders, her hand very close to her breast.

"Did my little protégé look after you properly," she smiled.

"Very well indeed," replied Gerry. "We couldn't have asked for better!"

"Excellent, she will come around to my apartment this evening and tell me all about it in great detail and in complete confidence. You don't mind do you?"

"Not at all," answered Gerry.

Mandy beamed and then kissed them both on the lips, tongue in play.

"I didn't think you would; I hoped not anyway."

She returned her arm to Jill's shoulder, this time closing her hand over her breast, flicking her thumb over the visible nipple mound.

Jill looked at her employer with love in her eyes.

oooOOOooo

Gary and Gerry didn't stay out for lunch. They just wanted to go home. She made a sandwich or two and they retired to bed. Gary licked all over her body, smelling his spunk, her juice and Jill's residual aromas.

He felt very drowsy and soon fell asleep. Gerry softly kissed his cock and his lips and slept too.

Some time later, the doorbell chimed downstairs.

Gerry recognised it as hers and awoke. She got up without disturbing Gary, slipped on her robe from the back of the bedroom door and went downstairs. It was, of course, her friend Jenny whom she had invited earlier.

They went into the kitchen where they kissed lovingly but sisterly. Gerry put the kettle on.

"Where is he then?" Jenny whispered. "When do I get to see him?"

"He's asleep at the moment. I've been working him very hard. I've not been fucked so hard or so often or in so many different places ever before."

"In different places? You mean? Up there?"

Gerry laughed with a hand over her face. "Of course up there but that's not really what I meant."

"Tell me all!"

So they had coffee and Gerry told Jenny all about her weekend so far. As she recounted her story she didn't notice that her robe had become untied and that her body, specifically her majestic tits and her shaved cunt, was now almost totally revealed to her younger friend.

In a pause in the tale Jenny remarked, "I can see that I will have to be more adventurous in future. By the way Gerry darling, I didn't know that you shaved down below!"

Gerry gasped and made to close her robe but Jenny reached out to stop her.

"Don't do that Gerry darling. I love to look at beautiful things and your body is absolutely without question one of the loveliest I've seen. Apart possibly from my step-daughters'."

"Your step-daughters'? Jeremy's daughter you mean?"

"Of course darling! After all, I've not been married before, have I? Yes Jeremy's daughter Mandy."

"Mandy? That's a coincidence; we met a lovely girl called Mandy this morning. Where does she work? Describe her."

Of course Mandy was soon correctly identified and her role was slotted into place and Jenny told her about Mandy's visit to her father and of the sexual conclusion.

"What did you say to him? Did he admit it?"

"Well yes he did admit it but I knew already. I had met Mandy and her gorgeous friend Helen as I was coming back from visiting my parents. It was completely by accident at that Tesco's outside Bledworth."

"What, if anything, are you going to about it?"

"Oh I'm going to do something about it all right. I've told them both she can only come again if I'm there and I can join in! Jeremy loved it when I got home and told him. He was so excited he fucked my arsehole and then afterwards he got it up again when I pissed for him in the garden. Mandy's friend Helen did that for him and he did her too!"

"So he fucked them both? You say you liked Helen too?"

"Oh yes I did! I'm going to try and see her again but just the two of us this time. Now Gerry, I think it's time you and I got better acquainted; let's go into the sitting room."

Jenny led the way. As soon as she entered the room she began to undress, tossing her clothes on to a chair by the door. When she was down to her bra and panties she turned and pulled the robe off a speechless Gerry.

"Perhaps you'd like to take the rest off me yourself?" she whispered.

Gerry cried as she clasped Jenny to her breasts and kissed her, trying to strip her of her underwear at the same time. Both women collapsed on to the sofa, kissing, licking, sucking and fondling each other.

The first time Jenny made contact with Gerry's shaven pussy Gerry moaned softly and parted her thighs to give Jenny free access. Jenny sighed and rubbed the palm of her hand all over Gerry's soft belly, cunt and on down to her arsehole. Jenny sighed with the pleasure of the touch.

"Your pussy feels as though it's been freshly shaved today, my darling. Who did it for you?"

Gerry giggled. "Gary did it. He saw that I had shaved before and when I said that I hadn't done it for him in case he didn't like shaved women he said he would do it for me. It was lovely but it made me want to piss all over him!"

"Ooooo, did you?"

"Oh yes! He carried me into the shower and wouldn't put me down. So I pissed all over his chest and then he did his all over my bottom, sorry, arse. We are concentrating on talking and playing dirty this weekend!"

"What fun! You said that Gary has shagged your bum, sorry, arsehole too?"

"He had just finished fucking my arse when you called this morning."

"Ooooo, let me have a close look at your hole darling!" Gerry rolled over. "Gosh yes, your hole looks as though something fat has been up there. He's got your hair off around your rectum nicely too, hasn't he? Did you say that you had been shaved before?"

Gerry was giggling again. "Something fat has been in there, Gary's big fat cock; it was lovely. He's going to do it again later! Yes, Jenny darling, I've never told you but I used to do it myself; not very well but it was very effective."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, the first time Richard saw it he got a huge hard on! At the time it was the biggest one I'd ever seen. He just groaned and dashed off to his room. I could hearing him wanking hard until he groaned and obviously came!"

Jenny kissed Gerry again and gently began to finger Gerry's holes again, this time inserting one in each hole.

"God, that's horny darling. I wish I had a son to parade in front of! Have you ever seen him come? I bet if we were both naked in front of him he wouldn't have time to get to his room. Anyway, next time I go for a pussy shave you must come with me. Mandy's girl Janine is very good; she's beautiful too!"

"Could you fuck her?"

"Mandy hinted that all things are possible with Janine. She does expose quite a lot of her beautiful brown body while she is working on you. Your body is so beautiful too, Gerry my darling! Spread those gorgeous thighs for me, I'm going to have a taste! Then you can show me Gary's cock!"

Jenny lowered her head into Gerry's crotch, searching into her vagina with her tongue. Gerry sobbed with pleasure, her fingers searching for her friend's cunt. The girls rolled their soft breasts against each other. After finding Jenny's cunt with her fingers she made it so wet that she followed up with her mouth, drinking the nectar she found there!

Some time later they had another coffee and Gerry asked Jenny what she wanted to do with Gary when they went upstairs. Jenny giggled and said that she would 'play it by ear'. She said that she would like to watch Gerry getting fucked though!

"That should be easy enough," said Gerry, joining the giggling. She thought quietly. "I don't think I would mind you joining in darling, that's if you want to, of course! I've not known him very long but I do think that he can be trusted. He's already told me some things about himself that I would never repeat, not even to you."

"Can I go for a shower before I meet him Gerry?"

Gerry thought again. "No," she said, "we are having a dirty fucking weekend so I want him to smell sex on you when he meets you. You will, of course, be completely naked when you do meet him!"

"Wow!" exclaimed Jenny. "Fuckin' wow!" Then she sat in silence while she thought about it. "Now?" she finally enquired.

Gerry nodded, stood and led the way, breasts swinging and naked bottom swaying.

Jenny eagerly followed, her body acting likewise!

Gary was laid on his back, dozing. There was just a sheet covering him so Gerry indicated to Jenny to go to one side of the bed while she went to the other. There was a decent sized bump where Gary's crotch was. As they took up a corner of the sheet each Gary sensed a presence and opened his eyes.

"Now!" said Gerry loudly and together they whipped the sheet off his body.

"Fuckin' Hell!" shouted Gary, his cock rising as he saw two naked women at his bedside.

"Wow!" said a giggling Jenny as she watched the erection erecting.

Gerry just collapsed on to the bed beside Gary, laughing uncontrollably. She did nevertheless reach for the object of her desire.

"Gary darling, this is my friend Jenny!" she spluttered. "I promised her a look at your cock as long as she got naked like me. You like?"

Gary was still speechless. Nevertheless he put his arm around Gerry and pulled her to him. His eyes, however, had not left Jenny's magnificent body.

Jenny suddenly felt very cheeky. She was definitely excited; her pussy was making juice. She grinned down at Gary and shook her tits at him! Gary groaned and pulled Gerry's head down towards his groin.

"Wait darling," she said. "I promised Jenny a good look at your cock so let her just look at it for a little longer. Then I shall put it just where I know you want it go! Alright?"

Gary just moaned and kissed her. Gerry released her hold on his cock and signalled to Jenny to take over. By this time Jenny was really excited. She didn't hesitate; she took a good hold on Gary's shaft and began to wank him firmly. If possible he grew harder.

After a minute or two, by which time Gary had realised that it was Jenny frigging him. Gerry broke the kiss and straddled his thighs.

"Get him in me Jenny darling," she giggled. "Then you tell him to fuck me; fuck me hard!"

As Jenny pointed Gary's cock at the ceiling Gerry lowered herself on to the hard straight shaft.

Jenny was into the game now! As Gary's cock disappeared she let go and said loudly and clearly.

"Go on Gary, fuck her hard! Really give it to her. Shoot your load right up to her womb!"

So that's what Gary did! Time after time he lifted and dropped Gerry down his shaft. It didn't take long, it must been the audience. She howled into her climax, shouting out obscenities as she did so.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh my God Gary, your fucker has got me again! Ohhhhh shit, I've never felt so fucked! I love it, I love you!"

Gary hadn't come. He was now squeezing both Gerry's and Jenny's tits, pulling on their nipples hard. Gerry noticed! She pulled herself off his cock.

"Right, you fucker! Let's see what you can do to my friend. She wants some don't you Jenny? You want to have my new lover's prick right up your fanny, don't you? Don't deny it Jenny, I can see lust in your eyes!"

She was right! Jenny was in definite lust. She flung her thigh over Gary, dislodging her friend. She regained possession of his shaft, now sticky with Gerry's come juice and began to thread it into her aching cunt. She began to fuck Gary hard!

"Yes, oh yes, go on!" squealed Gerry. "Fuck him; fuck him hard! Make him come; make him shoot his load! I'm going to play with his arsehole!"

Actually Gerry not only fingered Gary's hairy arsehole but also Jenny's lovely smooth crack too. She felt them both get hotter as soon as she made contact and pushed at their holes. Her thumb popped into Jenny and first one, then two, fingers pushed into Gary's arsehole. Both protagonists couldn't hold on any longer!

Gary forced Jenny down his whole length and stopped. His spunk ejaculated from his piss hole and splashed all over the area of her cervix. Jenny screamed as she felt his hot seed inundate her several times. Her own juice flowed, making a mixture that overflowed from her cunt.

Jenny now smiled down at Gary as she slid off his slimy softening prick and lay down beside him.

"That was fucking fantastic," gasped Gerry as she pounced on to her lovers cock. She sucked him dry and then turned her attentions to Jenny. She licked and sucked at her vagina until it was empty, swallowing every drop of their joint emissions. By this time Jenny was making more liquid.

They lay beside each other for quite awhile, just touching and kissing occasionally. A little later Jenny sat up and said she must go.

"Jeremy will be wondering where I've got to," she smiled.

"Will you tell him?" asked Gerry, softly kissing both her nipples. They went hard.

"For now I'll just tell him that I came to see you," laughed Jenny. "He knows that you don't have a man at the moment."

"Not until now," giggled Garry as she fondled Gary's cock again.

They all went naked downstairs. Jenny retrieved her clothes from the chair in the sitting room and dressed. She kissed them both at the door, fondling both Gary's cock and Gerry's pussy. She saw their naked figures waving to her from the sitting room window as she drove away.

Suddenly realising that they were hungry Gerry and Gary had a brief discussion about going out for dinner. They decided against and Gerry went exploring in the freezer, finding a couple of pork loin chops. They were soon grilled to a nicety and along with some chips and peas soon solved the hunger pangs.

Gerry had one or two bottles of wine in the cabinet and Gary opened the one that he considered the most appropriate, a French chateau bottled red Burgundy. After the meal they settled down on the sitting room sofa with the final glass from the bottle. They were both still naked!

Gerry leaned over to Gary and kissed him softly.

"Thank you Gary darling for a fantastic fucking weekend," she whispered. "So far!"

She reached down carefully and dipped Gary's semi-stiff prick into her glass of wine. Then she swallowed it, sucking the wine off his growing tool. She giggled now and repeated her action. Gary by now had a full-blown erection.

OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers