That Old House Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers

"Daddy!" came Holly's voice and he span around to face her. She was in the bathroom. Her gaze dropped to his erect prick. It was too big for his hands to cover it and anyway she had already seen it. Gary stood still.

"I, er, I just came to say that Ivy and I have read your contract and that we're ready for you!" She giggled suddenly. "There's only one robe; you'll need it!"

So saying she dropped the robe off her body. She was naked, pure stark staring bollock naked! As Gary took in her beautiful breasts, trim waist and trimmed chestnut patch nestling between her to die for thighs she pirouetted and left the room.

"Don't be long Daddy!" Gary heard Ivy squeal as she saw her sister return to the bedroom.

Gary towelled off and put the robe on. He was going to have to keep it closed by hand to try and hide his stiff cock. It refused to shrink! He took a deep breath and returned to the bedroom.

Christ! Holly and Ivy were both laid on one bed and now they were both naked. There was a space between them. Holly patted the pillow between their heads.

"Come and lie here, Daddy darling," she said quietly. "We can talk about your new contract now, can't we?"

Torn between fright and desire, Gary climbed on the bed from the bottom and wriggled up to lie between his girls. Almost fighting a losing battle he nevertheless managed to keep his cock hidden. The main problem, he realised, was that the robe was a woman's size!

Both girls turned towards him, their breasts pressing at his chest. His cock was now an impossible size! Holly produced the contract folder and they giggled as they propped it open on their breasts.

"I never thought of my tits as being useful for a book-rest," she grinned. "Now tell us all about it; we've read it but we don't understand all of it. Why are you having a new contract?"

So Gary told them all about George wanting to retire and that he had chosen Gary to run the company. He told them about George asking Molly to run away with him and of the consequences on the desk. As the girls laughed Holly slid her long fingers between the folds of the robe and captured his still stiff shaft.

"Have you ever fucked a woman over a desk Daddy," she grinned. "Look at Daddy's cock Ivy darling; do you fancy lying across a desk with this fucking you within an inch of your life?"

Ivy was gazing speechless at the sight of her father's huge fat prick. Holly giggled again as she released it and it bounced up and down. Then she parted the robe from Gary's neck all the way down to his thighs.

"There! That's what we came for, isn't it Ivy darling!"

Gary groaned, Holly slid one hand into her groin and Ivy spoke. She had hardly said a word since her father had arrived in the room.

"Can I touch it Daddy? I, I want to so much."

"I want to suck it again," whispered Holly. "Can I daddy; can I?"

"Oh my God girls," groaned Gary. "Please don't do anything that you will regret later. I love you both so much! I don't want us to do anything that will rebound on us and cause problems in the future. Gerry says that I'm to let you do what you want but I want you to be sure, very sure. All right?"

"You've talked to Gerry about what we did?" asked Holly in a somewhat shocked tone of voice. "Why did you do that Daddy?"

"Well, she could see that I was worried about something when she was asking me about you so I told her what was worrying me. Then she admitted to having similar worries about her son Richard. We sort of agreed to let you do what you want and that she would let Richard do the same. She says that you will grow out of wanting to physically love me and that will be fantastic so long as we still love each other afterwards."

During Gary's explanation Ivy had bitten the bullet and now her delicate looking fingers were wrapped around his shaft. She couldn't get her fingers to meet so she rose up to have a closer look at her prize. Holly groaned and fingered her pussy quickly. Then she rolled harder against Gary and kissed him fiercely, her questing tongue forcing its way almost down his throat. Then something occurred to her.

"Is Gerry going to fuck her son Daddy?"

"I think that she had decided that she will. He's in Scotland until Thursday so she's going to decide what to do before he gets home. He often sees her nude as she does him. They have this minimum clothes rule at home."

Gary then told them about Gerry's 'house rules'. He explained that he had joined in enthusiastically and that he had only put clothes on at lunchtime today. He didn't mention his encounters in the store with Jill or Jenny's visit to see Gerry. Then he said that they were both invited to spend next weekend at their old house with him and Gerry. Ivy stopped wanking him for a minute and Holly's fingers stopped frigging.

"Will Richard be there too?" asked Ivy as she resumed wanking.

"I expect so, especially when he finds out that you are coming," grinned Gary. "I have to tell Gerry on Wednesday when I see her." Holly's fingers started moving again.

"More fucking on Wednesday then Dad?" giggled Holly. "Are we up for it next weekend Ivy? Shall we go and jump some boys bones?"

Ivy nodded.

"Call her now Daddy and accept the invite for a fucking weekend. I want to thank her for inviting us and also for giving you wonderful advice about fucking your daughters! You are going to fuck us, aren't you Daddy? Let's call her now!"

Gary got Holly to pass him his mobile and he pressed two numbers on the quick dial to call Gerry. She answered almost immediately.

"Hello darling," she said, "missing me already?"

Gary began to explain the reason for his call, all the time watching as Ivy anointed his cock with his pre cum, spreading it up and down his shaft until it shone with the juice.

"So darling Gerry, my darling Holly wants to speak to you. Here she is!"

He handed over the phone. Holly took it with her non-sticky hand.

"Hello? Oh hello, er, Gerry. This is Holly. I'm sorry, Daddy hasn't got as far as telling us your surname yet. Oh, right. Ivy and I want to thank you for giving him such wonderful advice about fucking us and also to thank you for your invitation next weekend. We heard about Richard and we accept! What's that? Oh no, not yet. We've got Daddy laid out naked on the bed and we are too! Ivy will be mounting him any moment now! Do you want to say goodbye to him? Right, I'll tell him!"

Holly disconnected. "She says to make sure that you've recovered by Wednesday," she giggled again.

Ivy surveyed her father's hot sticky cock from close quarters and then licked it from base to tip. She then rose up and straddled his hips, inserting his shaft in the crack of her wet vagina. She began to slide along his shaft slowly, making soft mewling noises.

"Ohhh yesss," gasped Holly, "now it begins. What does that feel like Ivy darling? When are you going to put it inside you?"

"Not long now," groaned Ivy. "Daddy's lovely cock feels so hot and hard. Just let me get a little more juicy!"

Gary reached forward and enfolded his younger daughters breasts in his big hands, pulling on her nipples. Ivy groaned again and lifted her body. Holly grabbed Gary's cock and pointed it straight up towards Ivy's pussy lips.

"Go slowly at first Daddy," she whispered as she gazed down as his tip approached her pussy. "I've only had two cocks and they were nowhere near as big as yours is. Keep playing with my titties tough; I love that! Ohhhh yesss, your cock feels soooo good in me; I'm coming all the way down now!"

Ivy bottomed out, beginning to grind her clitoris against her father's hard shaft. Holly moved behind her, stroking her smooth buttocks and sliding her tactile pussy wet fingers into Ivy's crack before spreading juice all over Gary's balls. Ivy began to shaft up and down her father's rod at an ever-increasing speed. She was in ecstasy already, fast approaching her first orgasm.

"Yes Daddy! Yess Daddy! Ohhh yesss Daddeeee!" she exclaimed as her feelings grew.

Gary fleetingly though that it was a good job that Gerry had shagged him to almost a standstill; he would never last otherwise! Such beautiful bodies before him would have made him shoot off in about ten seconds last week but not tonight. He pulled firmly on Ivy's nipples as she rose and fell up and down his shaft, increasing the pressure of her cunt muscles as she did so.

Ivy was now gasping and groaning continuously as she approached her orgasm.

Oooooo fuck!" she shouted. "I can feel it; I'm gonna come! I'm nearly there! Ohhhh yessss! Ohhhh yessss! Ohhhh yessss! Ahhhhhhhh!" she shuddered as she exploded with passion. Her juice flowed freely, soaking their joining.

Ivy fell forward on to Gary's chest, her breasts flattening as she kissed him fully open mouthed for the first time. Gary pulled her soft warm body to his and kneaded her lovely rounded buttocks to his crotch. His hot stiff cock remained inside her.

Then Holly firmly but gently lifted her sister off their father's cock. It made a very wet splashing as it slapped on to his belly. She pushed Ivy forward and grasped her father's shaft. Due to her earlier masturbating she was still wet enough to slide easily down on to his rod and feel her sister's hot juice helping her to get him all the way up her cervix.

"Ohhhh Daddy," she murmured as she felt Gary deep inside her cunt for the first time. "If only you knew how long I've wanted this! Next time I want you on top and I want to feel your hot come shooting deep inside me!"

"Oh my God," gasped Gary in his ecstasy. "I never asked if either of you are protected."

"That's one thing Mummy made certain of," grunted Holly rhythmically as she rose and fell on her father's cock. "We've both been on the pill since we were sixteen. Oooooo Daddy, your cock feels so good; so thick and hot! Are you going to fill my pussy?"

"Only if I can suck it out of your soft hot pussy!"

That remark redoubled Holly's efforts. Ivy now lifted herself off Gary's chest and turned to face Holly. As she leaned forward to kiss her sister she snuggled her hot wet fanny down on to her father's mouth. He stuck his tongue inside her snatch and began to drink as she made much saliva for Holly to drink. This joint connection to his daughters now made Gary aware that he was going to come, to come right into his elder daughter's pussy!

He couldn't speak to warn her; his mouth was still full of Ivy's vagina, his tongue agitating her clitoris. His orgasm came upon him and he thrust violently upwards as his first shot hit the top of her tunnel, coating her cervix. He stayed in position as he fired shot after shot at her welcoming target.

Holly started squeaking as she also came violently; she was still attached to Ivy's mouth. She pushed her sister away.

"Ohhhh fucking Hell! Ohhhh fucking Hell! I'm cummminnng! I'm cummminnnggg! I think I'm gonna squirt! Owwww yes I am!"

She lifted partly off Gary's cock and expelled a hot stream of juice all over Ivy's belly. Then she did it again before quickly sliding down Gary's still stiff shaft. She kissed Ivy again.

Gary felt absolutely shagged out. He lifted Ivy off his mouth.

"Please girls, you feel fantastic but you have to get off me now. I feel absolutely empty. You have totally drained me."

"I didn't even get any spunk," complained Ivy as she slid off him to one side. Holly fell off his shrinking prick to his other side. She began to spread her juice from Ivy to her father's belly. Ivy started to lick her come juice from his face before kissing him deeply again.

"I'm not complaining really Daddy. Making love to you was fantastic and I came harder than I ever have before. Perhaps I can have your spunk later?"

"You can be first in the morning," grinned Gary, feeling much more confidant now that he had, so to speak, done the deed. "I can't do any more tonight though girls. I really am tired out!"

"That's fine by me Daddy," said Holly. "I've seen your early morning pre piss stiffy and I'm sure that there will be enough for both of us. Gosh, aren't we sticky!"

"We'd better shower before we go to sleep," suggested Gary.

"No way," she giggled, "I want to smell like this until the morning! We'll all have to use the other bed though. This one is a right mess!"

They all lay together stickily for a while longer, enjoying their warm naked closeness. Ivy sucked Holly's juice off Gary's cock, collecting her first taste of his come mixed in there. Gary languidly inserted his tongue inside Holly's vagina, collecting their combined juices.

"Did you ever squirt before darling?" he asked as they kissed wetly. "Gerry squirted on me yesterday and said it was her first."

"It must be your big fat cock Daddy because that was my first too!"

"I want to squirt as well," Ivy said. "Perhaps I might manage it in the morning."

"Or you can do it all over young Richard next weekend," laughed Holly. "I presume that he is younger than us Daddy?"

"Just a little younger than Ivy, I believe. Gerry says that his cock is almost as big as mine."

"Show off!" both girls shouted at the same time. Then Ivy said quietly, "I'm looking forward to seeing that!"

"Only seeing it?" giggled Holly.

Eventually the close family transferred to the clean other bed and soon fell asleep. Both girls had an arm around their father. Ivy's hand was the closest to her father's cock!

oooOOOooo

Gary was awakened on Monday morning by the whispering of two soft female voices on either side of him. He knew his cock was hard but it was not being touched, yet!

"I'll have him first so that you can have his spunk afterwards," came Holly's stage whisper.

"Oh God, I do want it so," whispered Ivy. "I wish he would wake up!"

"Give him a suck. Have you done it before? See if you can get it into your mouth without touching it first."

"Of course I've done it before! How else can you satisfy a man or boy that you don't want to fuck you? Here we go!"

Gary felt the bed move as Ivy moved into position. He sort of helped her by flexing his cock. He instantly felt a hot mouth envelope his shaft. The mouth started to suck him! On his other side he caught the aroma of aroused cunt. It crossed his mind that this was the fourth morning in succession he had been woken with a hot mouth sucking on his cock; three different women too!

He gently put one hand on top of Ivy's head and thrust upwards. At the same time he took a quick peek so that he could approach Holly's sticky pussy. She helped him by nuzzling her hairy patch at his chin.

"You're already awake, Daddy you bastard," she chuckled. "Are you ready for us then?"

"You bet," said Gary as her gave her crack a quick lick.

Ivy squealed and pulled him over to lie on top of her. She pouched his cock and balls in both hands, spreading her saliva and his pre cum all along his hard shaft.

"Fuck me Daddy, fuck me hard now! I want your lovely hot cream to fill me up. I want you to tell me that you love me and to really make love to me very hard!"

"I love you both so very much my darlings. You are both so beautiful and I am so lucky. If I could make love to you for the rest of my life I would be ecstatic always. Oh Ivy darling, your lovely hot pussy is beginning to milk me. I won't be long before I come!"

"Don't wait Daddy. I do so want you to fill me with your sperms. I almost wish that I wasn't on the pill so that I could have your baby! I just know that I'll come when you do!"

Such talk from such a young and beautiful girl was too much for Gary. He speeded up his thrusts and was soon on the brink.

"Here it comes my darling, here it fucking comes!"

"Yesss Daddy, I can feel it! It's so hot! Ohhhh, I'm coming too!"

Gary felt his sperm leave his body and ejaculate into his younger daughter. Her pussy muscles gripped him tight and milked him. It almost hurt but it was wonderful really!

Gary pulled out and flopped on to the bed beside his daughters. His cock flopped too, right into the path of Holly's mouth. She opened up and sucked him in, right to the hilt, had he had one! Gary moaned and began to stiffen again. He hadn't had his piss yet!

Holly knew what she was about. As soon as she judged that her father was hard enough she mounted him, thrusting hard down his shaft. Then she laid on him and gripped him with her cunt, hands and thighs before rolling over. Then she spread-eagled herself and gave him his instructions.

"Right Daddy my darling, my wonderful fucker. I want you to give it to me hard and fast and I want the rest of your fucking morning cream! Oh God I love you! You do me so good! Yesss, that's what I like! Big long thrusts of your cock right up my fanny!"

In due time Gary creamed Holly right up her pussy. Ivy was laid alongside them, crying with happiness all the time. Gary was vaguely aware of her pussy leaking on to his thigh as he loved Holly. He kissed them both as he lay still inside Holly. He was still quite stiff, as he needed that piss!

"Daddy?" said Holly at last. "Can you get off me now please; I need to pee!"

"I'm sorely tempted to stay here and let you do it," grinned Gary.

"I won't be able to with your lovely cock right up my cunny. It makes me feel so happy that you would let me though." Holly giggled again, sending wonderful messages up Gary's shaft.

"What's the time," he asked. "My God, I've got to go! I shall be late! I'm first for the shower!"

Gary may have been first into the shower cabinet but there were soon three bodies in there.

"I was going to have my piss in here."

"Go ahead Daddy, it doesn't matter. We'll do ours in here too, won't we Ivy?"

They all had a good time in the shower, soaping and washing each other.

Gary generously gave the girls some money for breakfast and incidentals as he quickly dressed.

"I'll call you about travel arrangements for Friday," he said as he picked up his bag and briefcase.

"Don't bother Daddy, I'll bring Ivy. She's helping me to move into my new flat this week anyway. Poor lamb is going to move most of her stuff from Mum's into my spare room so that she has nothing left there. We'll see you at the old house about six o'clock, OK?"

Gary agreed, lovingly kissed both girls and left in a hurry.

En route, he waited until he judged that Janice would be in the office and then called her.

"I'm running a bit late Jan. I'll be in about nine thirty. I've had no breakfast so get me some coffee and a couple of bacon sarnies will you?"

"All right boss," she answered. "George wants to see you."

"No problem, I'll be in all day. Get me the Gordon and the Woodhard files will you? It's about time that they signed their new contracts for next year. I'll see you later."

He disconnected and concentrated on the rush hour traffic.

oooOOOooo

About an hour later Gary rushed into his office, kissed Janice on her forehead and carried on to his desk. He sat down heavily in front of his bacon sandwiches.

"Thanks Janice, just what I need, Fatty fuel! Fetch me a coffee as well, my love. God, even when you're late the rush hour traffic is horrendous!"

Gary took a big bite of his first sandwich and emptied his briefcase on to his desk. He picked out the red contract folder and placed it carefully on the corner of the desk. He re-arranged everything else and replaced it all except for his calendar. Janice returned with a cup of coffee.

"There you are chief," she grinned. "I made a proper one, not from that damned machine."

Gary looked up at his personal assistant. For the first time that morning he had a good look at her. She looked as good as possible, especially at her chest. She was wearing a bra today but Gary could immediately see the reason. She had on an almost transparent pink blouse with a similar bra on beneath. Gary swore he could see her nipples; something hard was pushing her blouse out anyway. Despite his weekend exertions his cock flexed.

OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers