That Old House Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers

"You're looking good this morning Jan," he smiled, still looking at her tits. "Been out celebrating your imminent promotion have you? God, I love to look at your tits with those nipples sticking out!"

Janice blushed a little but then stroked her fingers across her breasts, causing her nipples to erect some more.

"No I haven't," she protested. "Everyone I know works here and it's still a secret, isn't it?"

Gary picked up the red folder and handed it to her.

"There, that's my new contract of employment. Go away and read it before I take it back to George. I've made a few amendments and additions in pencil. If George agrees those this morning I expect to sign it today and then I expect that George will be making an announcement in the next day or two. Tell Molly I'll be up to see George about eleven thirty. I'll get a copy of Molly's current contract too so that I can draw up a new one for you. Tell Molly to get me a copy out ready."

Janice left, already reading from the red folder. Gary turned to the files he had asked for and after reading most of the details to refresh his memory he picked up his office phone.

At about eleven Janice returned with a new cup of coffee for him and put the red folder down on his desk.

"I'm sorry Gary, I never got around to asking you earlier. Did you have as good a weekend as you hoped?"

"Yes Jan, you might say I had a fucking good weekend, with the accent on the fucking! My girls got to read that too (indicating the contract) so I was, what with one thing and another, very very busy. Well, what do you think of it?"

Janice glanced down at the folder. "Well Gary, although I don't know what your current terms and conditions are, I'd say it's very generous, in fact more than generous."

"Gary laughed out loud. "I bet you know about every pound I've earned last year and about every thing I've claimed for. You girls know everything! It's proof that Molly is deeply in love with George that she never told you anything about them leaving. I shall expect the same loyalty and expertise from you as the Managing Director's personal assistant. Do I make myself clear?" finished Gary with a big smile on his face.

"Oh yes Gary, I'll do anything I can for you!"

Janice leaned forward across Gary's desk and he got an eyeful of her twin globes moving inside her blouse.

"Now, now Jan., I'm having a rest from carnal activity today. Not that I'm not enjoying the view; I can assure I am! Now, what did you think of the amendments I made to the contract?"

Janice took a deep breath, accentuating the positive!

"Well, I think they are fine, taken in context with the contract as a whole. Perhaps you are asking for a little too much in places; with the paid leave and the expenses ceiling perhaps?"

Gary was looking at Jan's tits again and his cock was now almost fully grown. He laughed again.

"You are right Jan.. George will think that he's won a point or two when he beats me down. I made provision for agreeing a reduction when I made those alterations."

"Well done boss," giggled Janice.

Gary stood, putting on his jacket, allowing Janice to watch the bulge moving at his crotch.

"Right, I'm off to see George now. Did you call Molly about her contract? What did she say?"

Janice's eyes were still on Gary's crotch but she quickly pulled herself together.

"It's all in order Gary. She will have a copy of her contract, with current updates, ready for you to bring back with you."

"Good! Now here are the Gordon and Woodhard files. I've made notes on what volumes they've agreed for the coming financial year. Get a new contract drawn up while I'm upstairs and I'll check them when I come back. Are you free for lunch again?"

Gary disappeared out of the door, hardly hearing Janice's agreement. He was soon knocking on Molly's door. He walked in and pecked her on the cheek. Molly put an arm around him.

"Is he free?" asked Gary, noting the embrace.

"Did you have a good weekend Gary? Janice seems to think you did. Yes, George is free; go straight in!"

"You girls been talking again I see," chuckled Gary as he opened George's door.

"Good morning boss," he greeted George.

"Morning Gary, not for much longer I hope," chuckled George, extending his hand. "Good weekend?"

"Fantastic," said Gary. "Fucking fantastic! I'm shattered! I'm going to have an early night tonight, alone!"

George laughed. "Molly and I have an early night together most nights nowadays!"

Gary laughed too and then they got down to business. Gary thanked George for his generosity and then presented his suggestions for a few amendments. True to expectations George haggled a bit but in fact Gary finished up agreeing to an enhanced contract and more than he expected.

George called Molly in and instructed her to make the alterations. As the original was stored on her computer it only took her ten minutes for her to produce the finished article.

"There you are then Gary. When are you going to put us all out of our misery and sign it?"

"How about twelve noon tomorrow?" suggested Gary. "Call a meeting of all staff in the lounge and we'll announce it then. What do you think?"

"Sounds fine to me," replied George. "Get that organised Molly, will you?"

They shook hands again and parted. In the outer office Molly handed Gary a copy of her contract. Then she thanked him and kissed him, palming his cock as she did so; Gary grew!

"I want that before we go," she gasped as they broke the kiss. "George knows; he says it's alright! Can we?"

"Of course," grinned Gary, slapping her firmly on her left buttock before leaving the room.

Janice was waiting for him, all agog. "Well?" she demanded.

"Signing and sealing at twelve noon tomorrow in the staff lounge. Pass the word but do not reveal the purpose of the meeting. Right?"

"Yes sir," riposted Janice, stepping forward to kiss him.

It was only about half way through the kiss that Gary realised that Janice had removed her bra again. Her breasts felt so warm through his shirt! He held her at arms length and looked down, looked down at two ripe melons, each with a hard dark pink tip at the crown. Janice had undone two more buttons on her blouse!

"Very nice Jan," Gary said in awe, "very nice but I'm not fucking anyone today. I really must have a rest from making love."

"There's nothing to stop you having a good feel though, is there? Anyway, I don't want you to make love to me; I want you to fuck me! Go on Gary, have a good feel, they are nice and warm for you!"

Gary reached out and undid the last three buttons on Jan's blouse. He palmed her generous breasts as they fell into his hands. She was right; they were warm, very warm! He began to squeeze and stroke them. Janice was giving him instructions.

"That's right Gary, that's lovely. Ohhh yess keep on squeezing them and pull on them. Now pinch my nipples, pull hard on them. Do you want to suck my nipples? Ohhh yesss, I love that; now make them wet. Bite my nips, make them sore! Oh my God, I'm nearly coming!"

Gary was thoroughly enjoying himself. He could easily have fucked Janice; he was as hard as a rock! He resisted, but only just!

He finally stopped his caressing and buttoned up her blouse.

"I think that you'd better put your bra back on to go out for lunch," he smiled at her. "I don't know what your new flat is like but I bet it's a lot better than my crummy place in Nuneaton. How about dinner on Thursday evening and then back to your place so that I can renew my acquaintance with your gorgeous tits?"

"Sounds fine to me sir," simpered Janice. "I like you calling my breasts tits. I er, I, want you to talk dirty to me and smack my bottom as if I've been naughty. Would, er, can you do that to me?"

"My new lady loves dirty talk too," laughed Gary. "I've been practising so I'm sure I can make you happy about that."

"This will make me even happier," smiled Janice as she stroked the front of his trousers. "I shall have to change my panties too, these are quite wet now."

"Don't you dare change them until this afternoon. I can smell your cunt now and I want to smell it through lunch. Then you can make a present of them to me. You can have them back tomorrow!"

Janice smiled happily and went off to change. Gary picked up the Gordon and Woodhard files and checked them over; perfect as always!

After lunch Gary tried to concentrate. He had three things, work wise, on his mind. Firstly he wanted to study Molly's contract; secondly to draught out a new contract for Janice and finally to think about a replacement for himself as Sales Manager. In addition to all this, he was determined to contact all his customers to secure orders, or at least the promise of one, before he handed over the reins to someone else.

He studied Molly's contract first. George, the old reprobate, had revealed his attraction for her with really good conditions of service. For all his admiration of Janice, Gary wasn't prepared to match it, not at first anyway. Nevertheless it was a good framework to start with. He went through it with a fine tooth comb; the end result being a big improvement to Janice's present contract but falling well below Molly's emoluments.

He called Molly and asked her to download a copy of her contract to his own workstation so that he could amend it for Janice. It arrived within five minutes so he opened it and amended it to fit his amendments for Janice. He then printed it and shredded Molly's old contract. He called Janice on the intercom.

"Janice, come in here for a moment will you please?"

When she entered he handed her the file with the new document.

"Here you are. This is the draft of your new contract. Study it and then we can discuss any points of contention. Take your time; tomorrow will do!"

Janice smiled at him as she held out her hand for the file. As she took it from him she dropped a small pink piece of material in front of him, her still damp aromatic panties! She turned and left the room without a comment.

Gary turned to the question of his replacement. He did not have an assistant; the firm of George Arnold (Timber) Ltd was not big enough to warrant such a luxury. None of the yard workers had shown any aptitude for selling either so it looked as though Gary was going to have to look elsewhere. His mind flitted over his daughter Holly's name but no, she had no experience yet, maybe in a year or so.

Finally, having reviewed everyone he could think of throughout the industry and in affiliated trades, he had three names. He made a few calls, fishing for information; at the end of that he had two names left. He now knew whom he preferred but he called them both anyway, simply telling them that an opportunity had arisen and if they might be interested would they like to come and see him on Thursday afternoon or evening. Finally he had two appointments for that day, one at six o'clock and another one at seven. In this way neither of the men's employers would be any the wiser.

Janice returned with her contract, her eyes shining with tears.

"Oh Gary, you have been so generous. I hope that I can live up to your expectations!"

"You always have done so far Jan. Molly's present contract is much more generous than that so you still have something to aim for. That's partly due to George's lust for his secretary and partly due to her superior experience. Have you any amendments to propose?"

"Just a couple." she smiled. "There, and just there!"

Gary looked, smiled and agreed. Janice finished up with two extra days leave and another two hundred in salary. He picked up her knickers from his desk, inhaled her pussy aroma and then returned them.

"Thank you," she smiled, "I was getting a bit of a draught." Then, before Gary's startled gaze, she lifted her skirt to reveal that she had no panties on! She stepped into her old ones and covered her pubic hair. She smiled at him again and left the room without further comment.

After a moment or two Gary managed to start work contacting all his most important customers. His cock was hard again but for a month or two he was still Sales manager!

OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers