That Old House Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers

Gary pushed Gerry back on to the sofa and spread her thighs. He knelt between them and lowered his lips to her vagina. He carefully slid his tongue into the crack and caressed her lips and then her clitoris. Gerry squirmed as he continued.

Then he tipped a little of the wine on to her belly and they both watched as it filled her belly button and began to trickle down to her vagina. Her lips were already open so the wine flowed inside until her hole was full. Only then did Gary dip his tongue again and suck the wine out. Gerry mewled with joy as he kept on repeating the action until his glass was empty and her vagina likewise.

Gary rose and pulled Gerry to her feet. They kissed lovingly, grinding their bodies against one another.

"Let's go upstairs and get you on your hands and knees again," grunted Gary. "I'm going to fuck both your holes!"

"Ooooo yessss please!" gasped Gerry as she pulled him up the stairs. "I'm ready for your cock in any of my holes again darling!"

"After which I'm going to take pictures of all your body in great detail. I shall want a nice cream pie from both holes as well. No more pissing until I can take some shots of your strong pissing stream. Do you understand?"

"Ohhhh yessss Gary darling," giggled Gerry as she dropped to her knees on the bedroom carpet. "Can you do me like this?"

Gary knelt behind Gerry and opened up her arse crack to feast his eyes on his prizes, her twin holes of pleasure. He fingered her pussy until he could rub her juices all over her crack and lubricate his area of operation. He pushed his stiff cock to her cunt and pushed deep inside. Gerry moaned with pleasure.

"Ohhhh yessss darling. Fuck me hard now; make me come all over your cock! Smack my arse!"

Gary set to with a will, pulling out and fucking back; he smacked Gerry's buttocks. Gerry pushed back on his tool, enabling Gary to reach around and forward to capture her breasts and pull on her nipples!

Gerry couldn't last long against such treatment. She howled into an orgasm that made her cunt run with juice as she collapsed on to her shoulders. Her arse changed angle upwards, making it ideal for Gary's purpose.

He slowly withdrew his sticky wet cock from her cunt, spreading more of her juices over her arsehole as he did so. He lined his shaft up to Gerry's rectum and pushed. Gerry pushed back on to his engine and in he went without any trouble. When he was fully inserted he stopped and pulled her hips to his groin.

"How does that feel, you sexy fucker you," he growled as he tried to stiffen his cock even more. "I'm going to fuck your arse real good now, you horny creature!"

"That feels fucking fantastic, Gary my lover! Gary my fucking lover! Smack my arse again and fuck my hole; give it to me hard!"

Gary began to shaft in and out of Gerry's arse, again smacking her buttocks quite hard. He now began to feel the onset of his coming. It was going to be just right; he wanted to shoot into both of Gerry's holes!

"Oooo yesss! Oooo yesss! Oooo yesss!" shouted Gerry in response to Gary's smacks and thrusts. "You're making me fucking come again, you fucker! Go on you bastard, make me fucking come!"

Gerry leaked juice quite hard from her cunt as she came yet again. Gary groaned as he shot two strong spurts of spunk into Gerry's arsehole. Then he quickly pulled out of her and thrust back into her pulsing cunt. He fired again, firing at least three more rounds! He smacked her lovely generous arse cheeks as he finished for the night.

"Don't move for a moment my darling," he said as he pulled out and reached for the camera. "I have to capture these images for posterity!"

With his sticky cock now dangling between his thighs Gary began to take pictures of Gerry's soggy snatch. He was quick enough to picture that her joint holes were still open. Soon those holes filled with his white come as it began to leak back. Then he rested his fat but soft cock in her bum crack and pictured that too.

"Right my darling," he said, "up on the bed on your back now please. Try to keep my sperm inside your holes until I'm ready."

"What are you going to do Gary?"

"You'll see!"

As Gerry lay back full length on her bed Gary stood and straddled her. A drip fell from his piss hole on to her belly and she giggled. Gary took many pictures of her beautiful naked body from above, framing different parts of her anatomy as well as full-length shots.

Then he dropped to his knees and gently sat on her belly. He began taking close-ups of her face, individual breasts and nipples and nipples alone. He tweaked her nipples until they were hard and took them. He even separately pictured her belly button.

"You sit on my belly now darling," he said. "Now you can relax your muscles and let it all drip out. Dangle your tits so that I can picture them at that angle too!"

Gary enjoyed Gerry's tits, having a little lick and a nibble as he did so. Now he could see the white spunk beginning to gather at the entrance to her holes.

"Just raise up slightly and let them drip," he instructed. Up went Gerry and down from her cunt and arse came Gary's spunk, all faithfully recorded, even to the little gatherings on his hairy belly.

"Please Gerry darling, I want to picture you cleaning off my cock and my belly."

Gerry scooted backwards and eagerly took Gary's still sticky cock between finger and thumb. She theatrically inserted it between her lips and sucked him clean. Then she performed for him with her leavings, picking up his spunk on fingers and sucking it off and finally licking up the remainder form the skin of his belly.

"Now go and clean up a little," asked Gary. "When you come back I'll shoot your clean cunt and arsehole again. Go darling, when I've finished that I would like you to suck me off before I go to sleep."

In fact Gary remembered just in time that he wanted pictures of Gerry pissing. He followed her into the bathroom and opened the shower door for her. Cottoning on quickly, Gerry giggled and stepped inside. Gary sat down in the entrance and Gerry leaned against the back wall with her legs slightly spread,

"Ready darling? Here it comes!"

As usual, she had a firm stream, the jet just missing the small camera as she seemed to fire accurately on to Gary's cock and balls. Gary wanted to go now so he put the camera down outside and took Gerry in his arms. As he kissed her he pissed on her, turning on the shower at the same time. Gerry squealed into his mouth as the cold jet landed on her and she struggled to escape. He held her firm and she soon relaxed as the hot water came through.

Ten minutes later they were in bed with Gerry sucking and frigging Gary's hard again cock. He was totally relaxed and just concentrated on filling her mouth.

"Fuckin' hell," he gasped as he shot his load yet again. "Three holes in one evening plus numerous others. Two other women too! I never knew I had it in me!"

"I know I've had it in me," laughed Gerry. "It's been lovely; sorry no, it's been fucking fantastic! You don't have to leave early tomorrow, do you?"

"I'll leave after lunch. We'll go out somewhere then I'll set off. I'll have plenty of time for a little fun in the morning!"

"Goody! Then we'll talk about next weekend."

"What day did you say that Richard would be back?"

"Thursday, in the evening."

"Right, then I will be here Wednesday evening. Is that alright?"

"It fucking well is," murmured Gerry as she snuggled down close to Gary. It fucking well is!"

oooOOOooo

Next morning the feeling of his cock being firmly sucked again wakened Gary. Fucking Hell, three mornings in a row!

This time he pulled Gerry's mouth off his cock and twisted her body down on to the bed. He grinned at her lewdly as he spread her thighs and thrust his hard tool into her cunt.

"No early morning drink of my spunk today, my darling! It's all going up your lovely hot cunt. Are you ready for it?"

"I'm always going to be ready for your spunk, Gary my darling! Ohhh God, your cock feels so hard and long this morning; I swear it's growing!"

"It'll soon shrink after I've shot this load," grunted Gary as he built up speed as he approached his orgasm. "Ohhh my God Gerry darling, here it comes! Now! Now! Now!"

Gerry felt the power of Gary's hard ejaculations hitting her cervix at the entrance to her womb. She felt as though she were being made pregnant and said so. Gary stopped thrusting.

"God Gerry, you are safe aren't you? I thought you said that you were taking precautions!"

Gerry giggled, sending delicious feelings down Gary's still hard, need to piss, cock.

"Don't worry Gary, I'm all secure! I wouldn't mind though if you had made me pregnant. All this fantastic fucking is bringing out the mother in me! Are you going to fuck me again?"

"Soon my darling, soon," said Gary as he enjoyed the feel of slowly removing his hard cock from Gerry's hot sticky passage. "First of all I'm going to taste us and then I'll have to go and piss!"

Gerry gasped and sighed as Gary lowered his face into her soggy snatch. She held his head to her as he extended his tongue as far as he could reach into her cunt. She felt that she was going to come again soon. She began to make more hot juice and Gary drank avidly from her hole.

"Ooooo that's lovely darling," she cooed. "Wriggle around so that I can suck on your cock."

Gerry soon had Gary's mighty engine between her lips. She sucked off their joint juice and then began to stimulate him again. He soon recovered his hardness as he still needed that early morning piss. Gerry began to feel her orgasm coming on but this one felt slightly different. She released Gary's cock.

"Ohhh I'm coming darling. I feel different; I don't know why. It's all building up to a big come. Here it comes now!"

Without knowing why she lifted Gary's head from her vagina. Instantly a violent jet of come juice exploded from her pussy, inundating him with hot, wet and slightly sticky juice. As his mouth was still open he received a good drink which he managed to swallow without any difficulty. Gerry followed up with two more squirts before lapsing into a steady trickle.

Gary drank as much of her offering as he could but could not stop the excess from thoroughly wetting the bed. Gerry was contrite.

"I'm so sorry darling; I've never done that before. I just felt so wonderful that I wanted to give you all my love and it all came out like that. Please forgive me!"

Gary raised his wet face and kissed her firmly. He pushed her on to her back and re-inserted his shaft into her tunnel. Then he grinned down at her.

"I take your first ever squirt as a great compliment my darling," he said. "I hope that you will do it all over me many more times in the future. Now, shall I put my cock in your arsehole to finish off this tremendous fucking weekend?"

"Oh yes please," squeaked Gerry as she changed places and sat down on his prick. "Let me just get into position and get your cock in the right place. I'm so wet darling! You shouldn't have any problem getting your monster inside my rectum. Ahh yesss, there you go. Have you got some more spunk for your little lover?"

"Not so much of the little," grunted Gary as she bottomed out on to his hips. "I can vouch for the fact that you're a fully grown woman. God yes Gerry darling, rise up and down my shaft. I'm sure you're going to get your reward very soon!"

Gerry set to work, really enjoying Gary's cock thrusting in and out of her arsehole now. Suddenly he smacked her buttocks and howled as he fired his hot seed into her arse. Gerry sat up straight and rubbed her pussy and clitoris furiously, producing another hot squirt of come all over Gary's belly.

Gary eased her off his still erect cock and slowly padded off to the bathroom where he turned on the shower. It soon became hot and he entered the cabinet, only to feel a hot naked body press against him from the rear. He turned and clasped Gerry to his chest, kissing her lovingly.

"Shall we," she asked and without waiting for an answer began her early morning piss. Gary groaned and tried to relax into his own; he had been waiting so long. Gerry smiled at him again and eased back, taking him in her hands. He looked down and saw her piss hitting his hard shaft and that triggered him off. Gerry played with his cock as he pissed, guiding his strong hot stream all over her breasts, belly and cunt.

They soaped each other all over lovingly and stayed in the shower so long that the hot water began to run out.

"Breakfast," announced Gerry as she got out of the shower. "Let's go and see what's left in the kitchen. No clothes now! I want to be able to see my friend for as long as possible before you leave. Come on!"

Gerry and Gary enjoyed their breakfast. Gerry phoned a local pub to book lunch. Afterwards they retired to the lounge, Gary sat on the sofa and Gerry went into one of the armchairs. She spread her legs over both arms, giving Gary a delightful view of a damp pussy and a distended arsehole. His cock twitched and Gerry smiled.

"We'll have time for one last fuck before we go darling. The pub's only about a five-minute drive away. Now, you said that you'd come over on Wednesday? How are you going to handle your daughters this evening?"

"I'll be here Wednesday, all night if you'll let me. Tonight I don't know. Do you have any bright ideas?"

"I'll cook Wednesday and of course you can stay over. I shall want your lovely cock in all my holes at least twice! As far as Holly and Ivy are concerned I would just let things take their own course. They obviously love you and you could really hurt them if you reject them in any way. Don't worry about it. As I said once before, they'll grow out of it when they get a boy of their own and anything that they've learned from you will only stand them in good stead."

"Do you really mean I should have sex with them?"

"If they genuinely want it, then yes. Now, are you going to bring them over here next weekend to see their old house and the naughty woman who lives here? Richard will be here to keep them amused. At least I expect he will be when I tell him who's coming. He definitely wants to see who is fucking his mother and if you can bring the girls he will be over the moon. Richard and Holly and Ivy might even get it on! What do you say to that?"

"They are grown up now and can make their own decisions. What about Richard?"

"You'll find that he's very level headed when he wants to be. I don't know about two gorgeous girls ready and available in the house though. So, will you ask them to come?"

"I'll tell you their answer on Wednesday when I see you. By the way, what about you and your education, sexually, of Richard?"

"Oooo yes, I'd forgotten about that! If that girl in Scotland didn't have her wicked way with him he'll still be a bit green. He might have a better time than he thinks when he gets home on Thursday. You'll bring the girls Friday evening? Give them all time to get to know each other."

"I'll do my best and let you know. What do I do about Richard while I'm here?"

"You'll do the same as you've done this weekend. You'll fuck me as hard and as often as you can, anywhere in the house. I'll have told Richard what he might expect. As I told you, we often go around the house semi or fully naked so that will be just normal. You'd better warn the girls though although, of course, nudity isn't compulsory. I'll ask Richard to be more careful."

"What about you; and us?"

"Oh, I expect I might put a pair of panties on now and again. What you do is your decision."

"I'll know better after tonight, I guess."

"Your cock's grown while we've been talking about sexy things," giggled Gerry. "Don't you move, I'm coming over there!"

She crossed the room, her leaking cunt dribbling down her thighs. She closed Gary's thighs and mounted him. He held his cock straight up and watched as she slowly bore down on his shaft.

When he was fully inserted into her hot wet tunnel he smacked her arse cheeks and thrust upwards. Gerry flung her arms around his neck and held on.

"Ohhhh yessss Gary darling!" she moaned. "Fuck me hard and give me your cream! It's my last load of the weekend. It's been fantastic and you've promised me more to come. 'To come', isn't that a marvellous thought! I want more comes in the next few weeks."

"I think that you'd better start thinking of how many for the rest of your life," grunted Gary as he built rapidly towards filling Gerry's hot cunt yet again!"

"Ohhhhhh Gareeee darling," squealed Gerry as she heard his words, felt his hot come shoot into her and then, as she flooded him with her own hot liquid. "I love you!"

oooOOOooo

"The young ladies have already checked in sir," said the male receptionist at the hotel when Gary asked for his room on arrival. "They said that you would be taking care of the bill."

"Like I have for the last twenty or so years," grinned Gary as he proffered his American Express card to the clerk. "I don't suppose you've had time to sire any daughters yet, young man."

"No sir," smiled the clerk as he returned the card. "But if I may say so sir, if I do and they are anywhere near as beautiful as your girls, I will be very proud of myself. It's room three oh six sir; the girls took both key cards. The lifts are around the corner."

"Thank you young man," smirked Gary, realising that he didn't often hear compliments about Holly and Ivy, especially from strangers. In about thirty seconds he was tapping on the door to 306.

Holly opened the door, clad in a long white hotel gown. As Gary walked in she squealed and flung herself into his arms. She kissed him firmly on the lips. Another figure cannoned into him, also squealing happily.

"Daddy," they both shouted.

"We've been waiting ages," said Holly sternly. "Where have you been? Fucking that woman I expect. What's she like? Do you love her? When are you seeing her again?"

"Whoa, whoa!" admonished Gary as he kissed Ivy on both cheeks. "One question at a time. I promise to tell you everything as soon as I've had a shower. "What time did you get here?"

Gary looked around the room. It was typical Travel Lodge accommodation, one large room with two double beds and a door to the bathroom at the far end. The nearer bed showed evidence of occupancy so Gary tossed his bag on to the one near to the bathroom and then extracted his toilet gear. He looked at his daughters.

Holly was in the gown, her long hair glowing against the light material. It flashed across Gary's mind to wonder what she was wearing under the robe.

Ivy was almost a carbon copy of her sister. Perhaps half an inch shorter and she kept her hair much shorter, only just touching her shoulders with the longer outer locks curling under her chin. This latter gave her an impish look and made look about sixteen. Gary's cock moved inside his slacks; both girls saw it and looked at one another.

Ivy was wearing a tight halter-top, accentuating her breasts, which were a little larger than Holly's. Her belly button showed, studded with a diamond. Gary remembered that he had, under protest, paid for both hers and Holly's a couple of years ago. Ivy's ensemble was completed by tight blue jeans; her feet were bare, her red painted toenails gleaming. Gary collected his thoughts.

"Right you two, I'm off for a shower," he said, extracting his new contract from his briefcase and tossing it onto the bed. "That's what I want you to read before I've finished in there. I shall want your opinions when I come out and questions will be asked!"

Gary turned and entered the bathroom, purposely not locking it. He turned on the shower. He dropped his clothes in a heap and turned to the toilet, taking his long thick cock in his hands as it flexed slightly before a fierce hot yellow stream ejected from his urethra. He flushed the toilet and stepped under the shower that was now hot. He relaxed under the hot water and daydreamed. Unfortunately he daydreamed about Gerry and the two women, his daughters, who were in the next room. His penis stiffened into a full-blown erection and his hands were drawn to it as if by magnetism. He started to wank slowly.

OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers