That's All She Said Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With no protest from me, Mary Ann fastened my feet to the stirrup tightly, before she used a piece of cloth to tie my hands over my head. I lay there helplessly when Mary Ann finally spoke, "What do I gag her with?" she asked innocently. She was a lot more timid than she looked. Carrie pulled a ball gag out her hand bag and said, "Use this."

Once tightened around my mouth, Mary Ann continued the painful process of waxing. But this time she was a lot less gentle, and quickly completed the task at hand. With each subsequent strip she became less and less gentle. I think she accepted the fact that I was a slut, and my lack of protest reaffirmed it for her. I cried the entire time from the unbearable pain. She gave me a full brazilian that took twenty minutes in total, much faster than a normal waxing would take.

Once completed she admired her handy work as Carrie walked around her to stare at my completely exposed cunt. "That looks smooth, touch it Mary Ann. Tell me is it really as smooth as it looks." Carrie said.

Mary Ann no longer caring what I wanted simply extended her hand to touch me, moving her fingers tenderly up and down my pussy. "Oh my god, she is dripping wet." She said. I was humiliated once again. Why was I wet, was it the pain that led to my arousal or was it the fact that I was wantonly exposing myself to Mary Ann? I couldn't really tell.

"Yeah, she is a weird one. There is no telling what turns this dumb slut on. Anyways thanks for the wax Mary Ann. You did a great job, we'll see you later." Carrie said as she walked out of the room. All this time Mary Ann was still touching me down there, tenderly, unsure of herself. Once she realized what she was doing, she abruptly moved her hand and untied me. Once she removed my gad, she handed it to me and simply walked out of the room too embarrassed by the whole ordeal.

I picked up my skirt and wore it once again. The feeling of the rough material of the skirt on my tender pussy made it difficult to walk. So with the ball gag still in my hand I walked taking short steps out of the room. I could feel the stare of everyone in the waiting area on me and the ball gag but I didn't care. I continued to walk till I was out of the hair salon. Carrie had already paid for the haircut and waxing, so I silently made my way to her car where she was sitting waiting patiently for me. She had a little smirk on her face. Arghh!! I hate that smug look on her face, I wanted to punch that smirk right off her smug face but controlled myself.

I need to control myself, I can't let her get to me. I have to get to those photos and delete them somehow. I had a plan in mind, but I was going to need the help of one more person to do this. But who could it be, I couldn't trust anyone with it.

Once inside the car, Carrie said, "Strip slut. You know you are punished." I didn't even bother protesting. I quickly grabbed my top and pulled it over my head followed by pulling my skirt down. There I was completely naked once again in Carries car. Being naked seemed so normal now. What was Carrie doing to me?

I sat silently as Carrie continued to talk about the party. But my mind was focused on something else, I had to get out of this situation. But I needed help. The problem was there was no one there to help me. We continued to drive till we were once again in the school parking lot. It was approximately two hours after school day had ended. So there was no car in the parking lot except for mine.

"I asked Jo to park your car here. I know you have had a tough day. So with this last task I am not going to bother you till tomorrow evening. I want you ready, dressed as modestly as possible by 5 pm tomorrow. I will come pick you up. Till then relax. Because if you think today was tiring, tomorrow is going to be hell for you. Now, get out of the car."

I started looking for my clothes, and found the handbag in the back seat. But once again Carrie shocked me, "Don't even think about it slut. You are going home as it is. Here are your keys. Now get out."

"But Kirstin is going to be home by now, what am I going to tell her." I said suddenly worried that my secret would be out.

"I am sure you'll think of something." She said. Reluctantly I got out of the car, and saw Carrie drive away. Quickly I ran towards my car, scared that I might get caught. Once inside, I sat there protected by the tinted glasses.

What the fuck was I going to tell Kirstin? How am I going to explain the new hairdo, the piercing and the blonde hair to her? Moreover why was I naked? What do I tell her? I was so royally screwed.

I started the car, and drove to my house. The entire way I kept thinking about excuses that I would tell Kirstin. But came up short. As I opened my garage door remotely and parked my car inside, I heard Kirstin yell out, "Is that you, E?"

I stayed quite. I got out of the car, ready to face the music. I opened the door leading inside the house. That's when it finally clicked, I walked confidently right into the kitchen where I knew Kirstin would be waiting for me. She looked shocked by my lack of clothing as well as my new jewelry and haircut.

"What the fuc..?!" she opened her mouth to say something but I attacked her mouth. I kissed her wildly with all the passion I could muster. Reluctant at first she soon gave in and started kissing me just as wantonly. Her hand went straight for my nipple rings as she pulled them causing me pain and pleasure at the same time. She started fondling my ass, before she took charge and picked me up. She sat me on the kitchen sink, and continued the kissing. My hands moved to hold her face, pulling her in as forcefully as possible.

I moved my hands down to her blouse and ripped it open. Putting a hand inside her blouse I mauled her breasts, tweaking her nipples with my fingers. Ripping open the rest of her blouse I removed it and threw it across the room. Wrapping my feet around her thin waist, I said "Make love to me, lover."

She stared into my eyes, before she picked me up and carried me all the way to our bedroom. Once inside she laid me on the bed gently before she started kissing me on my neck. Her mouth moved from my neck to my stomach kissing me the entire way. She pushed my legs back spreading me completely. Planting a thousand small tender kisses around my pussy she finally touched my pussy with her tongue.

Fuck I was so horny. I seemed like forever since I was last licked. Expertly Kirstin continued licking my pussy while her left hand wrapped around my leg and went straight for my clit. She continued to rub my clit and at the same time licked my pussy ferociously. I was close to cumming from my previous encounters with Carrie and Jo and soon I could feel the orgasm building up quickly.

I remembered that I was not to cum, so pushed Kirstin away with my hands. "No, I want to make you cum first." She looked at me confused but was too horny to care. She flipped on her back till her pussy was completely exposed to me. Fuck she is so flexible. I dove in straight for her pussy grabbing her thighs for support.

Making small circles with my tongue, I alternated between licking her pussy and clit. Continuing my efforts for a good ten minutes in the same position, I could tell Kirstin was close. We were both covered completely with sweat. Kirstin started thrashing wildly as she yelled, "Fuck...yes. Lick me you slut. Yes. Yes. Right there, yessss, make me cum." I doubled my efforts on the said point and was rewarded with a wild orgasm from Kirstin. She continued to scream and thrash, I swear our neighbors could hear us. Let them.

Once her orgasm subsided, Kirstin collapsed on to the floor. She was covered completely with an amalgam of sweat and pussy juices, same as me. She started giggling and so did I.

"Wow." That's all she said.

I simply smiled in reply. "Time to return the favor." she said as she grabbed me by my waist and pulled me in towards her.

"No, it's ok. I am too tired as it is. I don't think I can cum without passing out." I chuckled at my own joke. But Kirstin didn't look amused for one second. She had a serious look on her face, one that I knew too well. She suspected something.

"What is going on with you E? I have never known you to refuse an orgasm." She said her voice clearly indicated the concern she had for me.

"It's nothing Kirstin, I am tired that's all." I said trying to shrug off her concern. I got up from the floor and went outside to the kitchen. She followed me.

"No that's not it. There is something very different about you. I noticed it yesterday, for the first time. When you wouldn't take that coat off in the restaurant and then at the club, you walked butt naked through a crowded club, E. You were not wearing anything underneath that coat in the restaurant, were you? That's all very hot E, but it's not like you to do things like that." She ranted as if it had been on her mind all along.

I stayed quite, not knowing what to say. I was tired, tired of lying to her. "It's nothing, just let it be." I mumbled barely hearing it myself. I just stared at my feet.

"Just let it be! What are you talking about? E... Look at me. Look at me, E. What's going on? This is not you. There's something wrong, I've felt it for a while. You have seemed very different from the day I came back from the trip. The spontaneous sex, naked walks and the hair. You hate blonde hair, and these..." she said pointing towards my nipple rings. "Never in a million years would you get these voluntarily."

She continued to rant, and I continued to listen to her timidly. I was simply too tired. I can't lie to her any longer. Here she is concerned about my well-being but the truth is that I am acting like a total slut on commands of a crazy bitch who is blackmailing me. And the cherry on top of this sour cake is that it's my own lust that has gotten me into this mess. I just lost it. I started crying, uncontrollably, for the first time in a long time I continued to cry. Not holding back one bit, I screamed and cried letting the fear, sadness and guilt wash over me.

Kirstin hugged me in an attempt to console me, but I kept on crying. I had been keeping all of this inside of me, but I decided to just let go. "It's going to be all right, Eva. I am here with you, I'll fix everything for you, dear. Just tell me, what happened?"

I calmed down after sometime, and stared at her not knowing where to begin. I opened my mouth several times but just couldn't form words.

"I cheated on you, Kirstin." I said still sobbing.

There was a look of hurt on her face. "Please tell me it's not Carrie." She said hopefully. My silence gave her the answer.

"Why? Was it because I cheated three years ago?" she asked. She did cheat on me a year into our relationship but I forgave her.

"No, it's all my fault. I was stupid enough to cheat on you. I am sorry, Kirstin. I am so so sorry." I started crying again.

Kirstin stayed quite, just staring at me not bothering to console me any longer. But I had still not told her the entire truth.

"There's more to it than that, Kirstin. I didn't simply have sex with Carrie, she made me into her sex slave. But when I tried to get out, she showed me pictures she took of me while I submitted to her and is using them to blackmail me. That's why I have been acting so weird lately. She is forcing me to do all this." I said relieved to finally tell her the entire truth.

"I don't know what to say, Eva. I never thought you would cheat on me let alone all this." She said as she sat on the floor of the kitchen dejected. I sat down beside her still naked, not knowing what to say to earn her forgiveness. At this point I started to think I didn't deserve any.

"But I can't be the one to judge, can I? I cheated on you long before you ever did. I stay out of town for weeks leaving you behind all alone. I was absent when you needed me, and that forced you into another woman's arms." She said.

"No, K. It was all me. You are the best girlfriend anyone could hope for, it's me... I am the one not good enough for you."

"What does that mean?" she asked looking at me with confusion.

"It means that you are too good for me. And we should break up. You could do a lot better than me, K. I am sorry for whatever I did." I said tearing up even before the words left my mouth.

"No, I won't give up on you E. I love you. I don't care if you cheated on me, I don't care if you were Carries sex slave or whatever. Just promise me this will not happen again and I'll forgive you." She said as she grabbed my hand and gripped it tightly.

"You don't understand, Kirstin. Being her sex slave was not just dressing in lingerie for her, she made me do things, dirty things to her and others. You will hate me once you find out what all I had to do."

"Then don't tell me. I don't want to know. Just as long as you promise never to do this to me again, I don't care what you did before." She could still see the reluctance on my face. "You still love me, E. Don't you?"

"Yes I do. Kirstin you are the love of my life, and everything else to me is a mistake." I said as she pulled me in for a tender kiss. This kiss made me remember why I fell in love with her the first time. "I love You." I said and meant it. Saying everything out loud had finally made things clear. I never loved Carrie, I just lusted after her. Those feelings never made me feel as alive as Kirstin did.

We sat there in silence for the rest of the evening, embracing each other. It was the most peaceful and clear moment of my life. I couldn't have been happier. Finally at seven pm I realized just how hungry I was. I decided to cook, as I wanted Kirstin to be as happy with me as possible. Once I set the dinner table, I decided to finally get dressed. I wore a simple t-shirt and shorts. We sat across from each other on the dinner table, but there was still an awkward silence between us.

"So... What about the photos she was blackmailing you with?" Kirstin finally broke the silence.

"I have a plan, but I am going to need your help." I proceeded to reveal my plan to her about how I was going to go to Carries birthday after party and act as the entertainment distracting her. I will at an appropriate moment grab her phone and quickly delete the photos. The entire time Carrie will be with me, Kirstin can go to the school and delete the photographs from her work computer. Her laptop will be tricky to get to, as it will be in her apartment along with the backup copies.

"Yes, that will be a problem. I can get into her office easily. I will just make an excuse to get into your office, but will instead grab her key. But her apartment, that will be impossible without her key." She said.

We tried to think of a solution to this problem together, when the doorbell rang. Who could it be? I got up, and walked to the door and opened it. It was Jo. What the hell was she doing here?

"Before you get mad at me for this afternoon, I was just trying to act my part." Jo said defending her actions.

"I figured you were. It's ok. Come on in." I said. Jo followed behind me. Kirstin saw her and her eyes widened, "What the hell is she doing here?" she said getting up from her chair and pulling me behind her as if she was trying to protect me.

"It's ok, Kirstin. She is a friendly now." I said. Jo looked unafraid by Kirstin's actions. She looked ready to fight, but one look from me and she backed down. "I told her everything Jo." I said looking at her. Kirstin looked at me with shock, "She is involved too? Who else? Wait no don't tell me, I don't want to know."

Kirstin picked up the plates and took them to the kitchen. While Kirstin was still in the kitchen Jo said, "What does that mean for us Ev?"

"It means there is no us. I love Kirstin a lot, and she is my girlfriend. Nothing can happen between us." I said determined to make things work with Kirstin. Kirstin came back into the living room with a smile on her face, "I know how we can get into her house. Jo can help. Won't you Jo?"

"What do you mean?" Jo said clueless. I explained the entire plan to Jo, and asked her if she would help. "I will do anything for you Ev, you know that." There was a pang of jealousy on Kirstin's face but I gripped her hand tightly to reaffirm my devotion to her.

"How are you planning on getting inside her apartment?" I asked Jo. "I'll make an excuse and just stay after the party for a few extra minutes. I will delete the copies on her laptop and then join you guys at the club later." She said.

Satisfied that the plan would work, we discussed the plan once more and then said our farewell to Jo. Once she was gone, I went into the bedroom realizing just how tired I was. I cuddled with Kirstin for the rest of the night, sleeping in the soundest manner possible.

Morning came quickly, and I took a shower and got ready for school. I wore the most modest thing in my wardrobe a thick brown top and a knee length skirt. Still no undergarments as I didn't have any. As I was about to leave for work, Kirstin grabbed my hand, pulled me in towards her and kissed me.

"Take care E. I trust you, remember that. Don't break that trust." She said. I smiled and left for work. Today was going to be a normal day. Carrie had promised not to bother me till the party started. So once I reached school I was beaming with happiness. All was well in the world once again, I was no longer lying to my girlfriend and after tonight I will be free from Carries blackmail.

I almost made my way to my classroom without any interruptions, almost. But fate had other plans as I was stopped on my way by Carrie.

"You seem awfully chipper today. There is a little extra pep in your step slut. Happy it's my birthday?" She said.

"Happy birthday." I said and hugged her as friends do. "It's not so much the happiness as it is the absence of guilt. I am just enjoying myself basking in my sluttiness." I said hoping to maintain this façade for one more day.

"I am glad you are. I will see you at five, wear something sexy." She winked at me before she left, the bitch. I continued on my way to the classroom. It was one of the best days of my teaching career. I was fully concentrated on the curriculum, and interacted actively with the students. Luckily for me none of the students from yesterday who witnessed my humiliation recognized me, partly because I was dressed very provocatively yesterday and because of my new hairdo.

The day went past without any hiccups and before I knew it I was on my way back to home. Just as I was about to enter my car, Jo called out my name. "Hey Ev, Leaving without seeing me?" she said.

"I got a big evening planned, got to leave early." I said sarcastically. "Are you Ok?" she asked.

"What? What are you talking about?" I said slightly annoyed, I wanted to get things ready in time for the party. "I mean it's going to be tough day for you. Are you sure you can manage?" she asked concerned. I was touched by it but honestly with the things that had happened so far how much worse could it get.

"I'll be fine Jo, don't worry. There's nothing worse she could do to me, that hasn't already been done. And no matter what happens, I am done after tonight. I won't care if she puts those photos and videos on the internet or on TV, I will no longer be hers to torment." I said determined.

"No, you don't understand Ev, the things she has told me, and the things she'll make you do they will leave a lasting mark. Just be careful, and no matter what, just endure it. I will get you out tonight no matter what." She said as she held my hand and looked me in the eye. I smiled at her and then left for home.

The entire drive home, I kept on thinking what was it that had Jo scared? Maybe I should have asked her. Maybe I was underestimating Carrie, she could have some sort of fail-safe in case the photos ever got deleted. The more I thought about it the less confident I got. Finally on reaching home, I went straight for the bathroom. I needed a quick shower to cool things off. Clothes came off quick, and soon I water started falling on my tired abused body.