That's All She Said Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My nipples were still sore from the piercings, and my pussy still red and puffy. I was constantly aroused and thought about masturbating to get the edge off, but decided against it. She'll know if I masturbate, no need to make things worse for yourself Eva. Just take it slow and get through this. One last time, submit to her and never will you have to endure this again.

I started thinking about the degradation I had to go through and realized just how much had happened to me in a couple of days. How much damage could Carrie have done if I let her continue? But it wasn't all bad, I did enjoy my submission in the starting when I thought I still had some control over it. I did have some wonderfully memorable orgasms with her. Was I going to miss all of this? I didn't know but at least I'll be in control.

I got out of the shower still naked and dripping, and started looking for a towel to dry myself. "I hate Carrie, but I got to say you look hotter than ever before babe." Kirstin said. It startled me, I wasn't expecting her to be home.

"Ha, Ha." I said sarcastically. "What are you doing home, I wasn't expecting you."

"Are you kidding, it's a big day for you. I am not letting you do this alone. I love you." That's all she said.

I didn't argue, she was right. I needed all the moral support I could get. I grabbed a towel from the hamper and started drying myself. Once satisfied I went for my closet but Kirstin blocked my path.

"May be you should stay naked, as a punishment for cheating." She said grinning ear to ear. I was surprised and completely against the idea as I was going to spend the better part of the evening naked in the party. But something inside of me didn't want to disappoint Kirstin. It wanted to do everything she said.

"Whatever you say, Mistress." I said adding the last part after a pause and walked past her into the dining hall. That's when I saw my phone vibrating on the dining table. It was Carrie. I picked it up.

"Hello Slut, I hope you have started getting ready for the party." She said.

"Yes, I just got out of shower and am about to get dressed for the party. What should I wear?" I asked hoping I sounded like submissive slut she wanted me to be.

"Use your imagination. It doesn't matter what you wear because I have a special outfit for you for the after party. Anyways, I don't want Kirstin to come to my party, she will hog all of your time. I have special plans for you." She said. Why didn't she want Kirstin to come?

"Ok, I'll make some excuse." I replied. "On that note, how did you explain yourself to her yesterday?" she asked curious.

"I played it off as a spontaneous sex session with her. She loved it, and my new hair and piercings." I said smiling at Kirstin as she walked into the dining area.

"And she bought that? She is even a bigger mindless bimbo than you are." She replied laughing and then hung up. Fuck her that bitch.

"What does she want now?" Kirstin said clearly jealous. "She doesn't want you to come, she thinks you will hog all my time at the party." I replied.

"Fucking bitch, I am going to rip that bitch a new asshole after all of this is over." Kirstin replied angrily. I had never seen her this angry and I had no doubt she could kick Carries ass. It was half past three and I thought it was best to start getting ready.

The doorbell rang exactly at five, I was already dressed and Kirstin had left for her office to make things less awkward when Carrie came. Though the real reason Kirstin left was because she couldn't control her anger in front of Carrie. I was dressed in a cute white sundress that I had. Still no bra or panties, but it looked decent enough. With my new hair the dress looked quite elegant. The only sore point was the piercing which were clearly visible under my dress but I couldn't do anything about it, could I? With the white dress I had on five inch white heels that were a pain to walk in but made me look sexy.

I opened the door and was greeted by Carries beaming smile. She looked satisfied by my choice of clothing. Walking past me without saying a word, she kept a handbag on the table.

"Where is Kirstin?" she asked as she looked around for her. "She had some work to do in the office. She'll come late." I replied.

"Good. There is change of plan, you are not going to be at the main party. Instead you will be going straight for the meow mix. There will be someone waiting for you there, they will get you ready for the party. We will arrive at the meow mix around eight and that's when the real party will begin. I will drop you there now." She revealed. I didn't care, I didn't want to be at her stupid party anyways. The quicker this is over the better.

"As you desire Mistress." I replied like a true submissive. "But first I'll make sure you are up to the mark, don't want you embarrassing me in front of my real friends. So, strip." She said.

Humiliated by her demands I timidly grabbed the hem of my dress and pulled it over my head. Since I was wearing nothing underneath it, I stood naked in front of her after removing just one piece of clothing. She looked at me intensely and walked towards me. Extending her hand to tweak my nipple ring, she moved her finger all over my body. She examined my body like an animals for a long time to humiliate me further.

"Everything seems to be fine, especially your pussy. Red, puffy and wet just the way I like it. I hope you have been a nice little bimbo and not had any orgasms." She said as she started rubbing my pussy wantonly.

Fuck that felt so good. My mind was clouded by dirty thoughts and could no longer think straight. I moaned loudly hypnotized under her influence. She broke the reverie by slapping my cunt twice. "I will take that as a yes. Good to see you following commands like the dirty little lesbian slut you are." She said and turned around walking towards the door. "Get dressed and get in the car."

I picked up my dress and put it on quickly. Locking the door behind me, I walked towards her car. We drove silently to the club. She was right, Meow mix is my favorite club. I knew it had private halls behind the main club area that were used for private parties. I expected that to be the party location. Soon enough we arrived at the club. It was fairly deserted as expected since it was half past five on a weekday.

Once the car was parked, Carrie broke her silence. "I am very happy with you slut. You have finally accepted who you are and what you want. Remember that, never let anyone make you feel guilty for what you truly desire. I know it's been difficult for you but I have done this all for you. I love you, E. I know I haven't said it enough times but I do. No matter what happens tonight remember that." She said as she grabbed my face and pulled me in for a tender kiss.

Her sudden display of affection surprised me but I was still determined to get out of her hold tonight. She may be right, I may enjoy being dominated and humiliated but I love my girlfriend more.

"I know." I replied. One last time she smiled at me before she returned to her bitch mode.

"Inside a girl will help you get ready. You are to follow her instructions like you do mine. She will be your mistress for the rest of the night. So behave." I nodded in reply. Who could it be?

"Now get out, she will be waiting for you at the back of the club." That's all she said before she drove off.

Dressed in a sundress and heels and nothing more, I walked to the back of the building. Once there, I waited. But I didn't have to wait for too long. "Well Hello Kirstin, or should I say Miss Eva?" I recognize that voice. It was Amanda. I turned around and confirmed my suspicion, it was indeed her, the head cheerleader. Not long ago she humiliated me in front of the entire school. I was dressed as a student so none of the students recognized me but Amanda had somehow.

"What?! Surprised to see me. I knew it was you yesterday, dressed like a whore. Who do you think sent me yesterday?" she revealed. Of course Carrie was involved in my humiliation yesterday. That bitch never seemed to run out of ways to humiliate me.

"Yes, it was Carrie. We are very good friend, she and I. That's why she trusted me with her submissive little mindless bimbo." She laughed evilly. God I hate her now. She had caused me so much embarrassment yesterday and now one more person from the school knew my dirty secret. The biggest problem was that this person was a student, not one of mine but still a student.

"I am going to have so much fun with you, little slut." She started walking towards me. She towered me by four inches despite me wearing heels. I felt scared as she pulled me towards her face, "You are going to be an obedient whore, aren't you?" she said with her mouth only an inch away from mine. I couldn't take my eyes off her lips, how succulent and kissable they seemed. "Yes." I replied, there was something hypnotic about her. Something that made me want to follow her every instructions or maybe it was just me. Maybe it was in my nature to be an obedient submissive whore.

"Good, now come on in. We got lots to do before the party starts." She unlocked the backdoor to the club and went inside. I followed behind her. She walked as if she had been here several times. I wondered if she had as I followed behind her silently. She unlocked another room with a key, and as we entered she bolted the room.

"Strip, Kirstin." That's all she said.

Not bothering to argue, I pulled the sundress off quickly and handed it to her. I started to remove the heels but she stopped me. "Get on all fours, head straight and raise your ass." She instructed further.

I did as I was told, and felt her fingers trace all the way from my neck to my ass. She circled a finger around my asshole few times before she said, "What's the biggest thing you have had in there?" I was embarrassed being talked to like that by a student, but I couldn't do anything about it. "A small butt plug, an inch wide I think." I replied humiliated at admitting to anal play in front of her.

"Hm... You are lying. That is far too loose a hole to have had only a small butt plug." She replied. She started spanking me hard and continued, "Now tell the truth, what's the biggest thing you have ever had in there?"

"My girlfriend did use a two inch wide dildo on me once, mistress." I replied wanting her spankings to stop. "What did she do with the dildo? I want to hear you say it." She persisted as I felt her spit on my asshole and push a finger inside. It went in without much resistance, and I heard her chuckle at this.

"She used that big dildo to fuck my slutty loose asshole." What?! Where was all this filth coming from? What was happening to me, why was I acting like such a whore? "Did she fuck your slutty loose asshole only once, or were you lying once again slut?" she asked sarcastically already knowing the answer to her question.

"She fucked me with it repeatedly." I moaned as I felt her push a second finger into my asshole. She pushed the fingers in and out before pulling them out completely and bringing them near my mouth. "Lick it, taste your dirty asshole on my fingers."

Her anal stimulation had turned me on, and I was overcome with lust and wasn't thinking straight. I licked my anal juices coated on her finger greedily as she smiled amused at my sluttiness.

"Who could have guessed it, teach? Who could have known what a dirty little whore you are? I am so glad Carrie brought out the inner whore in you, it's going to be a very fun final year for me playing with you." She said as she slapped me hard.

"As anally trained as you are, I am still going to have to work on your anal skills." She said as she pulled out a largest anal plug I had ever seen from her purse. Does everyone carry stuff like that in their bag?

"Suck on it, as it is the only lubrication I am going to use." She said and unceremoniously pushed it inside my mouth. Like a good slut, I licked the plug in hopes to avoid pain. I hope she was not serious about using saliva as the only lubrication. She pulled it out after a few minutes and walked around me.

Pushing my head down and pulling my ass further up, she used her hands to further part my legs. "Wow that is quite the view, Kirstin. I am almost tempted." She said as I felt her breath close to my asshole. "God, you smell so nice."

She spat right at my asshole and then rubbed it evenly around it. Then I felt her push the tip of the plug inside, slowly and gently. She didn't force it like I thought she would and it slowly slipped inside with relative ease. It was tapered, so the width kept on increasing. Amanda took her time pushing the monster inside of me, until the widest part was inside. Then with a pop it went in completely. I could feel the base of the butt plug on my asshole. It was the biggest plug I had ever had inside of me. Though it didn't hurt much while it went inside, it was very uncomfortable and made me feel fuller than ever before.

"I can't believe you took it all inside in one go. Good slut." She said and spanked my ass to show her appreciation. Oddly I felt proud at the moment, god what was wrong with me?

"Stand up and walk around, get used to it. You are going to have it inside you for the rest of the evening." She said. I stood up, it took a couple of minutes for me to adjust to this sensation of being so full. Walking around was a pain in the ass literally. But I managed somehow since I had no choice.

"Those nipple rings look nice but I don't think they look trashy enough." She said thoughtfully before pulling out the most humiliating ornament I was going to wear tonight from her bag. It was a pair of nipple ring that had the words "lesbian whore" dangling from the chain attached to it. Needless to say, Amanda forced me to wear them and they made me feel trashier than ever before. The weight of the chain caused a constant pull on my nipples which further increased my arousal.

With jewelry out of the way, Amanda continued my transformation. Next she dyed my short curled hair with the help of temporary colors. She dyed it a shade of purple and blue to make me look as trashy as possible. Once done with that, she applied makeup. Everything was used in excess to amplify role as slut which seemed to be the main objective of this makeover.

When she was finally done, I looked at my naked form in the mirror and couldn't recognize myself. No one could have guessed in a million years that the girl in the mirror was actually a teacher, she looked more like a trashy stripper. "I look like a stripper." I said looking dumbly at Amanda.

"That's what we are going for." That's all she said. "Just relax now, and wait. You have a long night ahead of you."

"OK." I replied and sat down on the floor of the room Indian style. I felt the butt plug push in deeper if it was at all possible. "If you don't mind me asking, what exactly am I going to be doing at the party?" I enquire genuinely curious what was it that everyone was so excited about?

"You are going to entertain a select group of friends of Carries." She replied. "How?" I asked.

She gave me an annoyed look, but answered me any way. "From the way you look right now, I am guessing a strip show will be a part of it. Just imagine yourself dancing and stripping for people you see every day at school. What will you feel when you see them again the next day, knowing that they have seen you naked doing inexplicable things to them." I'd rather not.

"Carrie said the people at the party will not know who I am, but in my current form people will recognize me." I was genuinely concerned about protecting my identity, hoping to not involve any more people from school into this. "You will be wearing a mask. Now shut up." She said annoyed.

"You don't have to do this Amanda, just help me out of this situation. I swear I will make it worth your while." I said attempting to change her mind.

"Why would I want to do that? Do you realize how great of a position I am in? I am total control of another person, a shameless dumb bimbo who happens to be a teacher at my school. I am going to have the time of my life slut and it's going to be at your expense. Like I said before, I am going to enjoy making your life miserable you mindless bimbo."

After this it was clear to me that Amanda was not going to make things easier for me, let alone help me get out of this situation. I just hoped that Kirstin and Jo will do their part. A few more hours of this degradation and then I will be free.

We spent the better part of the next hour just sitting in silence. I caught Amanda staring at my private parts, not so private at the moment, several times. She didn't bother to hide the fact that she was clearly checking me out.

"You really get off on this shit, don't you?" I assumed this was a rhetorical question and didn't bother answering. "You do you dirty whore. Carrie was so right about you. She cares for you and that stops her from fully taking advantage of you. If I was in her place, I would have made you service half your students by now." I thanked the gods that she wasn't the one in control.

Just then her phone rang. She went outside the room to answer it. After a few minutes she came back and said, "They are coming in a few minutes, so its show time. Let's get you dressed for the strip show."

She handed me a bra and thong to wear. Though calling it a bra would be ridiculous as it hardly covered my nipples, it was actually just an inch wide piece of fabric attached to strings. The thong was even more ridiculous as it was just a piece of string both at the back and front. I wore them anyways, happy to finally wear some undergarments.

Next she gave me a bustier and matching shorts to complete the outfit. The bustier created the illusion of fuller breasts on me while the shorts was just to cover the ridiculous thong. Once dressed I glanced at my reflection in the mirror and was surprised by how hot I looked.

"Hm... Those heels don't look trashy enough, try these on." She said as she threw a pair of black stripper boots at me. They were the kind with the high heels but ended just an inch above my ankle, exposing more of my legs.

"You are ready now, Kirstin. How does it feel?" she asked looking proud of her handiwork.

"Stop calling me Kirstin. I am Eva. You can call me a slut, whore, bimbo or anything but not Kirstin." I yelled angrily.

*slap*

That was unexpected as she glared at me with an angry look on her face, "Don't you talk to me like that, you dumb whore. I will call you whatever I want." I had been spanked, spitted on and anally fucked by this girl but being slapped in the face seemed like the ultimate humiliation. I swear I was about to cry, but didn't want to give her the satisfaction of breaking me.

Our conversation was interrupted by the opening of door as Carrie walked in. She looked amazing, dressed in a short black party dress. She looked a total knockout, I could now see what originally drove me into her arms.

"WOW. You did an amazing job, Amanda. Thank you so much, now leave us alone I need to talk to her." Carrie said.

"But..."

"Just leave the room and join the others." It was good to see Carrie treat her like this. I felt happy, it's these little victories that count. Stomping her feet like the little brat she is, Amanda left the room. Carrie bolted the door behind her and turned towards me.

She surprised me as she leapt towards me and kissed me, ruining the lipstick. I kissed her back almost as hungrily. I was very horny having not cum in almost a day. She broke the kiss and said, "God you look so hot. I just couldn't control myself." She replied.

"You look very hot too, mistress." I replied.

"I know. Now there are five people from school waiting inside the next room. They are waiting for the stripper performance of a lifetime and I hope you will not disappoint. Jo will be joining us later, she had something to do. So in total there will be six including me. After the strip show once you are fully naked, you are to do whatever anyone tells you to do. If someone wants you to lick their feet, their asshole or their snatch you do it, if they want to spank you, you let them, and you get the rest. Don't embarrass me in front of them, Eva. I am counting on you. This is going to be the most humiliating night of your life, and you are going to love every second of it."