That's All She Said Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was scared shitless, I wanted to cum but not like this. Not by being fucked by Amanda of all people. She was going to destroy my pussy. Amanda walked over to me, grabbing me by the waist she pulled my ass up. I was too tired to resist as I felt the tip of the dildo at my pussy. In one quick motion she pushed the entire thing inside of me. I couldn't even scream properly.

Rest of the women gathered around us and cheered Amanda to fuck the 'slut' hard. Everyone except Jo, who I saw putting a hand into Carries bag and pulling out her phone. She did something on it and then quickly put it back before joining the rest of the women.

Amanda's fucking got more brutal as she increase her stroke length and frequency at the same time. How was that even possible? The entire length of the dildo moved in and out of me as I tried to scream in pain. Despite all of it, somehow I got close to cumming. Everyone Jackie, Amy, Jo, Carrie and even the shy Stacy were now cheering as I continued to receive the hardest fucking I had ever received. I turned my face to look at Carrie, she was happy. She was happy with my performance. She was proud of me. In that particular moment I felt content, not afraid of cumming any longer. I let go of my fear as my orgasm washed over. I trembled and kicked as the orgasm continued for a couple of minutes. It was the longest, most intense one I ever had.

Amanda continued to fuck me, but slowed down. I breathed a sigh of relief when she pulled out the dildo. But my relief was pre matured as I felt the tip of the dildo push against my ass. The dildo was coated with my juices which made the penetration easier but it still hurt when Amanda pushed it all in.

My post orgasm after glory was cut short by the pain caused because of the rapid fucking. I endured it somehow as I heard everyone still cheering and giggling. Amanda was laughing as she tried to make each stroke more brutal than the previous one. Finally after ten gruesome minutes of anal fucking it was over. Amanda was finally bored as she pulled the dildo out. She got dressed and left with everyone else. Only Carrie and Jo stayed behind.

"Can you get her cleaned up and take her home? I have to go home, I have an early flight tomorrow." Carrie said to Jo who nodded. "What a mess!" Carrie exclaimed one last time before she leaned in to whisper into my ears, "You did good, Eva. I am proud of you." She kissed me on the cheeks before leaving the room.

"Just take me home to Kirstin." I whispered somehow through my tired voice box. Jo simply picked me up in her arms and carried me to her car. She was so strong, I felt safe in her arms.

I was in and out of it the entire way home. Jo kept on saying, "We are almost there Eva. It's over. The photos and videos are gone." I didn't care. I had decided it long ago that no matter if our plan was successful or not I was done with all of this after tonight.

I didn't remember coming home or washing off the makeup and colored hair. I woke up in the morning with my body sore all over. I got out of the bed with great difficulty and limped my way to the kitchen. After the fucking last night I was not going to walk straight for a few days. Kirstin was there drinking coffee. She smiled at me, "You need to learn the importance of clothing." She said. I looked down and noticed that I was still naked. But the nipple rings were back.

I giggled and answered, "I didn't think you mind."

"What happened yesterday, I mean after I got home." I enquired.

"Well we, me and Jo got the slut rings off your nipples and put the simple ones back on. I think you should keep them they look good. Then we washed your makeup off and shampooed your hair. You were passed out for most of it." She replied.

"I am so sorry Kirstin, for all of this." I apologized once more. "I know." She replied.

"So it's finally all over. I think we deserve a fresh start. Let's move to a new city, get a new job." I said too tired in general.

"I agree, how about Boston?"

I quit my job at the school and Kirstin took some time off from her job. We needed the fresh start and decided to take a vacation. After the break we moved to a new city. Kirstin applied for a transfer while I took up a teaching job at another school. I did receive a lot of phone calls as well as emails from Carrie but I didn't bother answering them. Truth be told I didn't even read the emails.

Six months passed. I had put a lot of distance between me and the affair and things were finally back to normal. I and Kirstin broke up, but it was ok. I guess she never really forgave me completely. But who can blame her. She deserved far better than me anyways. I have decided to stay away from women in general for a while.

One day while I was cleaning my inbox, I came across the last email Carrie had ever sent me. I opened it, it read:

Dear Eva

I guess this is goodbye then. Like I have mentioned in my previous emails, I know you have managed to delete the photos and videos from my computer, laptop and mobile. That was pretty clever, using my own party as a distraction. But I hate to tell you that you missed the original files. I had them in my camera memory card. But I am not going to use them to blackmail you anymore. I still believe that what I made you do was what you truly desired. But if freedom is what you want, you have it. I love you Eva. I always have, I just haven't said it enough. I am going to keep the photos as a memory of the great times we had. Have a great life.

Carrie

The End

*****

This is it. Hope you guys enjoyed it. Please vote and leave comment.