That's All She Said Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled me in for another kiss, before she handed me a mask. "Wear this, though I don't think anyone will recognize you this way either. Join us in the room after five minutes." She looked at me one last time before she left the room.

The mask was a red black masquerade mask that matched my outfit. It had an elastic band that I secured firmly behind my head. It did hide my face well enough to make me unrecognizable, unless someone knew it was me under the mask.

I still had a couple of minutes before I had to go, so I checked my phone. There was a message from Jo saying that she had successfully deleted the pics from Carries laptop and had left for the club. I deleted the message after reading it. You can never be too careful. There was no update from Kirstin, which concerned me but I knew I can count on her.

After one last look in the mirror, I left the room. The corridor was dark and silent except for the giggling sound coming from the next room. That's where I had to go, I could hear at least three voices I didn't recognize. The clacking sound of my heels filled the corridor as I finally reached my destination. Suddenly I felt my feet freeze in my position, I didn't know what to do. So I knocked.

"A stripper with manners, that's a first. Come on in." I heard Amanda speak out. I opened the door and stepped inside. The room had a stripper pole in the center around which there was a raised platform. Five women sat around the platform in their chair. The sound of light music filled the room and there was very dim lighting.

I quickly scanned the room to see who all were there. Except for Carrie and Amanda there were three other women, two of which were fellow teachers, Stacy and Jackie. Both were older than me and I considered them my teaching idols. This keeps on getting worse by the second. The fifth women was Amy from the clothing store Jo took me to.

They cheered as I walked inside. Getting straight to business I climbed up the platform and swirled around the pole a couple of times giving a seductive look to all the women. I was surprised how the presence of a student didn't seem to at all bother the three other teachers in the room.

"So, what should we call you?" Asked Jackie leaning forward to stare my ass. If this was going to be my last night submitting to Carrie, I'll go out with a bang. "You can call me whatever you want, hot stuff." I replied in a deep husky voice trying to sound as sexy as possible while hiding my true identity.

"What if we decide to call you a slut?" said Amanda. "Then I'll be a slut for you, kid." I replied in a condescending manner. Amanda did nothing but sit back and cross her arms. I am going to enjoy this much more than I originally thought.

"How about we call you, Eva. She is a fellow teacher. You kind of look like her, she couldn't make it tonight. But we can imagine you to be her." said Carrie as she smirked. The mere mention of my name was alarming and it threw me completely off my game as my hand slipped from the pole and I fell on my knees.

I stood up embarrassed and gave Carrie my dirtiest look, "Is she someone you would like to see like this?" I said. Both Jackie and Stacy were giggling while Amy and Amanda both had knowing smirk on their face.

"I think we all would, she is kind of a dirty little slut just like you." She replied. "Then I am Eva for the night." I grabbed the pole firmly as I wrapped my leg around the pole. Seductively I gyrated my ass and moved my hands all over my body. I continued the same for a few minutes before I pulled the buttons of my bustier and tore it off in one quick motion. I removed the torn bustier and threw it away from the platform. Everyone in the room cheered as they saw the dangling chain with the words "lesbian whore" attached to it. I danced for one more minute before I bend forward and slowly removed my sparkly shorts. As I pulled the shorts down I revealed the thong I was wearing. This caused a huge holler from Amy and Stacy who were directly facing my ass.

"OMG, Eva is that a butt plug?" asked Jackie. "Yes." I replied as I shook my ass still bent over. "I like the way it makes me feel."

"What a slut." Amanda added in an attempt to humiliate me. What she didn't realize was that I was enjoying this immensely, I was, for one last time, reveling in my slutiness.

Dressed only in the matching thong and 'bra', I jiggled my tiny breast. Folding my arms together to enhance my cleavage, I pressed it against the pole and danced to the music in the most strippery manner I could. I hoped they were enjoying themselves, guessing by their cheers they were.

Encouraged from the reactions I was receiving I decided to turn things up a notch. Grabbing the pole by both hands I leaned back and started grinding my crotch against the pole. This brought a smile to Carries face, and so I continued in the same manner. I felt incredibly dirty, as I could feel my wetness soak the tiny string of the thong and also coat the pole.

The second song was about to be over so I decided it was time for me to strip completely. Grabbing the string of the 'bra' I tugged it and it fell to the platform. Next with my ass facing Amanda and Carrie, I laid on my back and raised my legs held together in the air. I grabbed the waistband of my thong and pulled it removing the thong. As the thong went over my legs I spread them exposing my wet snatch to all. I was completely exposed now displaying the slut rings in my nipples, and the butt plug. I could feel every eye in the room focused on me, awaiting my next action.

I didn't want to disappoint, so I stepped down the platform and walked to Carrie. It was time for her personal lap dance. Turning my back to her I bend forward presenting my ass to her. With my right hand between my legs I ran a finger from my butt plug filled asshole to my pussy, fuck I was soaking wet. Turning my head to face her while still bend over, I gave her my dirtiest look as I brought my wet finger to my mouth and licked it. This caused a huge roar of cheer from the rest of the women. I wanted to give Carrie the best show she was ever going to get.

Next I sat on the floor on my ass facing her, I spread my legs as far as I could exposing my cunt in the most lewd manner possible. Bending forward with my legs still spread I moved my head towards my crotch. Grabbing her thighs with my hands I spread her legs and buried my face into her crotch. This caused Carrie to moan loudly. Encouraged by her reaction I got up and started humping her thigh. I made loud sex noise as I humped her wildly. I turned my head to look at Amanda, while I gave Carrie the dirtiest lap dance she could imagine.

Leaving her lap I moved away from Carrie while I continued to dance in a provocative manner. I smiled at her one more time, before climbed over her lap and started gyrating my ass once more grinding as hard as I could. All the while I continued to moan. This caused Carrie to moan loudly and she moved her hands to grab my waist and pull me in towards her.

"Oh god, Eva. I'm close." She moaned into my ear. Hearing her call out my name with the rest of the women still in room, made me feel liberated. But I wasn't going to let her cum. I pushed her away just when I knew she was almost there, and danced my way to Jackie who was sitting opposite Carrie.

With my legs on either side of Jackie's hips I grinded, thrashing and turning wildly. I grabbed her face and buried it in my cleavage. I felt her lick my nipple and threw my head back in pure ecstasy. "You smell so good." She moaned while she devoured my breast. I grabbed her face and pulled her in for a long sensual kiss before I moved on to Stacy. Stacy was ten years older than me but was still quite the looker. She was married and had a little boy. She was what you could call a MILF. Her expression said it all as I walked towards her swaying my hips.

She was scared as she said, "No, I'm good. You can skip me."

"Why would I?" I replied grabbing her thighs. I spread them apart and proceeded to rub my ass against her crotch. She was wearing a pant suit but I could feel her arousal through it. She was shivering as I whispered into her ear, "No need to be scared. I am sure you are enjoying this as much as me."

She closed her eyes as her mouth opened, she was having an orgasm! What a sneaky slut! I smiled as I climbed off of her and made my way to Amy. Amy was relaxed and had a knowing smile across her face. She knew who I was and had seen me in all my naked glory before. I smiled right back at her, and repeated my routine.

Amy was much more active in her fondling than the rest, she groped, tweaked and twisted my nipples and her hands roamed all over my body. As I humped her I felt her hand slip between my legs. Her fingers moved around in a circle over my snatch and I could feel my arousal escalating.

"Our Eva here, is a dirty little slut. She is so wet. Why does this turn you on, slut?" she spoke loudly enough for everyone to hear. "Because I am dirty lesbian whore." I replied not caring what kind of filth left my mouth. "Good slut." Amy said. She spanked me before I walked over to Amanda.

I wasn't looking forward to servicing Amanda one bit. She was a student and out of all the women in the room I knew for a fact that she wanted to humiliate me the most. Since I had no other option, I decided to get it over with as quickly as possible. I climbed over her lap with my feet on either side of her, started gyrating my ass. I wasn't thrilled about giving her a lap dance, and I guess she noticed it. She grabbed my neck and forced me to look her in the eye.

"You can do better than that Eva, can't you?" She gave me a smug look before she slapped me in the face. This caused both Jackie and Stacy to gasp. The others stayed quite, with Carrie looking amused. "Now do it like a real whore would."

She wanted me to act like a real whore, I would give her a real whore. Immediately I shifted gears, as I turned around in her lap and pushed my ass against her body. I slowly started to raise my ass till it was near her mouth. Climbing off her lap, I put one foot on the floor and raised the other as high as possible with my crotch centimeters away from her face. I was stretching my body as far as I could. I rested my raised leg on her shoulder and teased her by rubbing my cunt against her.

"Is that slutty enough for you?" I asked now giving her a smug look of my own. I already knew the answer. "Yes. Now get that pussy off of me, I can smell it from here." She said pushing me. I fell on my ass, and Carrie immediately got up to help me. Once again Amanda had successfully humiliated me.

Grabbing me by the waist, Carrie pulled me up the platform. "We can all agree that Eva right here, gave us an amazing show. She deserves a break." She announced. "Take a five minute break, freshen yourself and comeback. The night is far from over." She addressed me.

Still naked I walked out of the room as quickly as I could, and went straight into the makeup room. Once inside I bolted the door and took a deep breathe. What the fuck was I doing? Why was I suddenly enjoying this degrading behavior like a slut? Control yourself Eva. Don't let them do this to you.

Things hadn't gotten out of hand too much up until now. I was slightly confused as to what was it that had Jo so scared. I grabbed my phone and checked for any further updates. There was finally one from Kirstin, it said that she couldn't find the photos in Carries work computer so she formatted the entire hard drive. She had left the office and was headed home now. I deleted the message and sat down to relax. Both Jo and Kirstin had actually succeeded. Now all that was left was Carries phone.

I looked at myself in the mirror, my mask was still in place and makeup was not too smudged. I reapplied some makeup, before I left the room. I didn't bother knocking this time and simple barged into the room.

Jo was back and she smiled at me brightly. She was sitting between Amanda and Carrie. All the conversation died when I climbed up to the platform. "What else do you guys want to do? I am yours for the night." I announced in my husky voice.

"What can we do?" Enquired Amy. I had decided to mellow things down as I didn't want to be too caught up in the moment again. So I stayed quite, pretending to think. "Anything you can think of." Replied Carrie for me. "Eva here has no limits."

"I have something in mind." She said before getting up and climbing up the platform. She was holding something in her hand. Before I realized what was happening Carrie had handcuffed my hands behind my back through the pole. I tried to move but was unsuccessful. I gave Carrie a hopeful look but she ignored it. "Back straight, legs spread and open your mouth." I did as I was told and was rewarded with a ball gag in my mouth. Once secured firmly, Carrie motioned for Jo to hand her something.

It was a blindfold that was put over my mask as darkness surrounded my eyes. I was once more in the familiar position I had been in yesterday. Handcuffed, ball gagged and blindfolded I was completely helpless at the mercy of these women. So much for mellowing things down, I have to get out of this. I tried to yell through the gag but all that came out was muffled incoherent voice.

Once I realized it was useless to struggle, I gave up and left things to my fate. Soon I could feel multiple hands groping me all over my body. My breasts and ass both were being mauled by multiple hands. One hand went straight between my legs and started rubbing my clit. I was very aroused from my earlier performance and the added stimulation had only caused it to intensify.

I was humping against the hand in an attempt to make better contact. I heard some giggling at my actions. I was feeling very humiliated but the need to cum was too much. There were two hands on each of my breast, one twisting my nipple while the other groped my breast. There were three or more hands on my ass groping it as well as playing with my butt plug filled asshole. Then there was the hand at my pussy that was rubbing my clit in a frantic manner.

I was experiencing a sensory overload as I started shivering. I was scared by the build up to this orgasm alone and that was preventing me from tipping over the edge. Before I could overcome my fear and cum, I felt the sting of slaps all over my body, my nipples were the first to be hit. I screamed in pain but nothing came out. My ass was the next to be slapped followed by me pussy which subsided my arousal a bit.

"You are not going to cum, till you have made all of us cum at least three times." I heard Amanda say as she slapped my face. "Nod your head if you understand." I nodded. Under the influence of my impending orgasm I suddenly felt very submissive. I was willing to do anything to cum.

Handcuffs were taken off and I was forced on all fours. "You know the drill slut, ass high and face forward." Once in the position I could feel the butt plug being pulled out slowly. Air gushed into my gaping hole while caused me to shiver. "Wow that's big." I heard Jackie say. Hearing my teaching idol talk about my gaping asshole in such a crude manner was extremely humiliating. I swear my face was red from shame.

Someone then removed the ball gag. As soon as it was gone a pussy took its place in my mouth. It tasted sweet but had a hint of saltiness to it. I had definitely not tasted it before. Focus Eva! Get her off quickly so you can have your own orgasm.

I started devouring the pussy using all the tricks I knew from experience. I was rewarded with a laugh as she forced my face deeper into her pussy. "God, she's so good." It was Jackie. Oh my God!

I continued my efforts and soon Jackie had an orgasm as she shivered and her grip loosened. She was then replaced by another pussy, another unknown. With the help of my tongue I felt for her clit and as soon as I found it, I attacked it. This resulted in a yelp, which helped me recognize that this was Amy.

I doubled my efforts kissing and licking her pussy. It took me a while but Amy came violently. She was then replaced by Amanda who I recognized immediately from the way she grabbed my hair and pushed my nose inside her gash. "Lick my dirty cunt, Eva. Make me cum and maybe we will allow you to cum after that." She said as she continued to hold my hair and push me in. In an attempt to get her off quickly so I wouldn't have to experience this degradation for long I licked her pussy with a renewed vigor.

She came within a minute as she rubbed my face in her wet pussy coating my entire face. Before I knew it there was another pussy in front of me to service. My tongue was tired by now and in a slow leisure manner I continued my efforts. This was a particularly musky pussy. It had an aura of sexiness to it that made me immediately addicted to it. It wasn't Carries as I had tasted her earlier, this was different. That left Jo and Stacy. Whoever it was, was very silent during the entire process. I took my time with this one, as I was enjoying it immensely and I also wanted to pace myself better. I had a lot of pussy to lick.

Whoever it was had an explosive orgasm as she squirted all over me before she fell to her knees. She was replaced once again by the next woman. It was Carrie. Finally.

Fuck pacing myself, I am going to give her the best orgasm of her life. I had not yet used my hands on any of the women but Carrie deserved special attention. I used my fingers to rub her clit as I performed a tongue tornado on her pussy. She was cumming within a matter of seconds as she screamed very loudly.

"That was amazing." She said, before she leaned in to kiss me. It must have surprised the others but she didn't care. Neither did I. Soon enough I was licking the last pussy. Surprisingly she was tasteless. In my vast experience of licking pussies I have never come across a woman that had no taste to her pussy. Intrigued I continued to lick and soon as her pussy moistened she started tasting like bubblegum. That reminded me of Kirstin, her pussy tasted like bubblegum. But this one was different, it had much larger lips and a more swollen clit. Soon enough the last woman had her orgasm. She screamed loudly as she held my face buried deep in her crotch.

Just when I thought it was over my blindfold was removed, and I was greeted with the bright face of Jo. So Stacy was the squirter. I was pleasantly surprised at how good she tasted. She was hell of a woman. Her husband was a lucky man.

I then saw that the women were already lining up for round two. And so the cycle continued as I made each woman cum at least three times before they finally quit. They made me service them in different ways, some asking to simply lick their pussy while the others asked for their assholes or feet to be licked. It must have been hours before I was finished. The second and third round took a lot more effort and by the end of it I was so tired that I could hardly feel my tongue. My body ached from being in the same position for hours. There was utter silence in the room as I collapsed on my stomach and laid on the platform like dead weight.

Carrie ever the control freak announced, "This has been a hell of a night ladies and that's all thanks to Amanda for planning such a wonderful party and inviting such a slutty whore." Everyone laughed as I felt a pang of jealousy. I had worked my ass off for Carrie and she was thanking Amanda!

I was furious but much too tired physically to do anything about it. Carrie continued, "So as my attempt to thank her, she gets to fuck Eva so our whore can cum too." What!!

I tried to stand up but my legs wouldn't allow me to. I moved my tired eyes to focus at Carrie who handed a strap on dildo at least eight inches in length to Amanda. Everyone in the room had dressed back except for me and Amanda. With an evil grin on her face, Amanda tied the strap on. Carrie smacked her ass playfully before she said, "Go get her."