The 12 Days of Futa Santa Claus

Story Info
Twelve days of prepping young Nicholas for the big night!
13.5k words
4.6
55.1k
96
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A.N. So...Christmas is over, but I wrote this anyway XD

The Following Contains: Ms. Santa dickgirl, fucking the ass of Santa Claus if he was a young slim male with a cute fuckable ass XD Along with a lot of fetishes sorted out into the twelve days, which include, bdsm, ball busting, teasing and denial, slight pissing play, enema play, dirty talk, electro play, toys, gang bang, belly inflation, and more!

This is kind of comedic, but it's still a genuine story lmfao. Also, how I originally wrote it was in twelve separate parts for the twelve days of Christmas. But It's been all put together for submission here on Literotica. So if it seems disjointed at all that's the reason why, but basically with each line of MY version of the twelve days of Christmas song, a new day starts. Hopefully that helps you guys understand what's going on lol.

Merry Christmas everybody! I hope you all had a safe, nice holiday surrounded by loved ones :)

*****

It was that time of year again.

The time of year when beautiful white blankets of snow coated the ground, the air grew chilly and brisk enough to cause loving families to cuddle up under covers in their homes with some hot chocolate and a roaring fire. The time of year where children counted down the days until the big man in the red coat and hat came riding his sleigh over the world to sneak down their chimneys and deliver presents for all those who had been good. The time of year that caused Nick to bite down on the pillow below him with all the might his jaw could muster.

Really the most wonderful time of the year.

"Nnnnnuhh!" He whimpered, fists balled up at his sides and crumpling the sheets into his grasp.

Behind the slim bodied, half-naked man was the sound of flesh clapping in a fast, repetitive pattern as his ass was railed by the plump, platinum blonde haired woman, Mrs. Santa Claus herself.

Her hands braced themselves against Nicks lower back while she thrust into his tight love hole, the one she had been eagerly waiting for all year long. She bit her lower lip and let her eyes loll back while the sweet bliss of his holly jolly asshole milked her ten-inch pole with each motion of their bodies.

"Fuuuckk...I love Christmas honey." She giggled, leaning forward and moving her hands up to grip Nick's shoulders and yank him back onto her. "This time of year-mmh...is so...so special, aah. We have to make sure it's perfect, for all the little girls and boys out there right?" Mrs. Claus said in between hot breaths.

Nick furiously nodded his head, not releasing the pillow from his teeth. "Yss Mssh Claushh!" His legs were closed tightly allowing his own hard cock and swollen balls to be poking out from the back of his thighs, while Mrs. Claus own lemon sized testicles came down and spanked them with their much greater mass.

From the waist down, Nick was naked. Pale bare cheeks exposed to the world for his wife's viewing pleasure, and up top his upper torso was covered in a very loose fitting red fluffy coat that was several sizes too big around the belly. His skin was pretty pale since they didn't get too much sun up in the North pole, but his nose was a nice rosy red color from the nippy temperature. And of course, he had a still growing white fluffy mustache and beard that was just starting to poof up since Christmas drew closer.

Mrs. Claus herself was naked entirely, bare from head to toe with her curvy body and large DD size breasts out happily bouncing in celebration of the first day of fucking her husband.

The platinum blonde hair on her head was tied into a slightly messy bun which she wore to bed last night and hadn't yet taken it out. But that was the last thing on her mind right now, all she was focused on was working her girthy shaft into and out of her husbands' depths, relishing in the heavenly tight grip he held her with, squeezing her meat in the most delightful of ways.

"Ooohh Nicholas...you always make me feel so good on Christmas..." She cooed slowing her thrusts to a more teasing grind, swiveling her hips like a belly dance up against him. "We're gonna do this every...single day...like always baby..." She leaned further down and wrapped her arms around her smaller lover, hugging him around his midsection as her dick dug deep into his rectum. Nick groaned as his insides were churned up further by her teasing gyrations. However, her hands pulled on the fabric of his jacket as they hugged him, stretching out the coat and showing off how big it was on him. "Oh Nicholas...honey...nnf...your coat...it's even bigger on you than it was last year!" She said sounding surprised, followed by clicking her tongue and shaking her head. "You know what that means don't you baby..."

Again, Nick nodded his head against the pillow pitifully, this time releasing the pillow from his lips. "Y...yes...Mrs. Claus..."

Her arms unwrapped from his body and pressed down onto his back again, as her slow grinding pace suddenly accelerated like before into a hard, rough pounding. "Well go on, tell me the rules hun!"

"OooOOOHOHOH!" Nick cried out, feeling her cock plunge back into his body, splitting open his boy pussy mercilessly.

"Tell me slut!" Mrs. Claus hand came up and gave a firm smack to Nick's pale bottom. "Tell me!"

"Aaah! I...I'm slutty...Saint Nick...and I...I need to...become...Jolly Saint NiiiIIICK!" Another hard spank to his behind as Mrs. Claus pushed herself up on his back, one leg sticking out far to the side as she rode her husband roughly, hoping to make it even more difficult for him to say the words, fueling her own arousal. "I...need...cum...in my belly, to make me...big and...and fat for the ooooh! For the kids...aahah!" He cried out, body rocking hard into the bed. "I...need to...fill out the suit...with...a big...pregnant belly of cum..."

He felt her fingers dig into his soft tush harder, "Mhmm...that's right..." Her breath quickened, she pulled her shaft out almost entirely before shoving it in all the way to the hilt again. "Keep going..."

"M...My loving...beautiful...generous wife...will f-fuck me...every day...and give me her...big loads of...of cum." It was becoming increasingly harder for him to say words, as he felt her member beginning to swell. The speed of her thrusts reaching a fever pitch, as they did right before he received his first 'gift' of Christmas. "And I...keep...all of it in my big belly...until Uuh! Until...December...twenty sixth...when I become, slutty Saint Nick aghg...again!" The last word ended in a high pitch squeal as he felt Mrs. Claus stuff her cock in as deep as it would go and she let out a low grunt.

"Uuugghh...fuck that's right honey...uuugggh..." Her cock pulsed, and she loved every time that it twitched, spasming and releasing a fresh stream of jizz into her groom's belly. She knew her balls had worked up quite the load from saving up for so long, so the sheer amount she was depositing into him was for sure to be a big one. And judging by the incredible release she felt, she knew there was plenty to fill him up for now.

As she did before, she bit her lip, riding him in soft gyrating motions, while his quivering muscles lovingly massaged out as many drops as they could get from her woman meat. Until after about a minute or two had passed, she felt her hardness beginning to soften, and the last few spurts from her balls had finished their trip out of her tip and found their new home in Nick's bowels.

So she withdrew her dick, with a tiny sucking sound as Nick's ass quickly adjusted to being empty again, aside from the sperm now swimming about inside him of course.

"Aaahh..." Mrs. Claus breathed out, giving Nick a complimentary tap on his butt cheek with her growing flaccid cock. "Good job honey, I hope you liked your first gift." She said now stepping off of their bed, swinging her legs over the side and walking over to the wardrobe nearby. Soft cock swinging with each step.

Nick was panting heavily, but managed to whisper out, "...yes...thank you...Mrs. Claus..."

"But of course! You know your not done just yet! Like the rules say, you've got to keep aaaaall of that cum in there until Christmas. So we'll need to work extra hard this year to make sure you fill out the suit. And..." He felt her step back up onto the bed, standing towering above his still face down, ass up position. "I've got this special present for you here to make sure you don't go losing any of that cum and I have to refill you like I did last year."

Nick carefully peaked open one eye and glanced up at what Mrs. Claus was holding in her hand. A large red plug shaped object that was maybe about the size of her fist.

On the first day of Christmas Mrs. Santa gave to me, a butt plug for my asshole!

"How does it feel honey bun? Plug pushing in all the right spots?" Mrs. Claus cheerfully asked from her standing, but slightly hunched over position.

"Yyrrsh mshsh clsshh..." Nick tried his best to mumble out a reply, but the circumference of her girl cock crammed into his mouth was making words extremely difficult to pronounce. Plus, the position he was in made speaking even more of a challenge.

She giggled from above him and placed her hands down on her knees, keeping her legs wide apart while she lowered herself down, then picked back up, her cock slipping down his willing, tight throat then back up onto his tongue. Rinse and repeat. Due to Nick's small 5'6 body, he was able to kneel down just low enough so that if his head was tilted all the way back fifth element style, his wife could stand directly over him and push down on her dick, so that it drilled almost perfectly straight into his gullet and down the tight moist pipe.

Her smooth refilled balls happily plopped down onto the bottom of Nick's nose, giving him a sense swarming smell of her musk. Pure pheromones seemed to radiate from her huge sack, most likely due to the copious amounts of thick girl sperm she produced on the day to day basis. Really, he was surprised that they didn't inflate or straight up burst with how much his wife could generate.

Mrs. Claus tilted her head back up and closed her eyes, pelvis tingling and her mind relaxing to the sensations. "Mmmm...good darling, I'm so glad this Christmas is off to a great start." She drove her hips down, riding his upright face. Her bubble butt cheeks practically twerking as she fucked her mans face. She looked between her legs and was thrilled to see the noticeable bulge her thick dick made in his neck. The shape of it stretching out the small passage down his throat ever so sweetly. "Ohh yeess...you've been such a good boy this year Nicholas...well...except of course for being too slim baby..." She reached down and plucked at the baggy red coat he still wore as she had yesterday. "We have to change that."

"Ggck, guugh, glrrk!" All that came out of Nick's mouth, aside from her spit coated cock of course, were horrible throaty sounds of his gag reflex suffering at the hands of her bulbous tip.

With each shove down into his pink swollen lips, his own ass was lowered onto the floor further pushing in the big red plug into his butt. It kept him stretched out wide, and also served to keep him from losing any of the sperm she had already deposited into his stomach.

He couldn't even try to move though if he even wanted too. Behind his back, both his ankles and wrists were interlocked with a set of chains. At the base of the chains were metal rings covered in red fluff, matching the color scheme of her hubby's nose and clothes. They shackled his limbs to the floor through another ring loop bolted to the wooden floor, keeping him in this submissive and accepting position while he was fed his wife's 'Candy Cane.'

Considering how it tasted slightly sweet, but more meaty and salty, the nick name given to her monster was really just more for her own fun.

A big open mouth smile graced Mrs. Claus' face as Nick tried again to futilely swallow against the rigid flesh plugging his airway. The contracting muscles gripped her pulsating flesh from base to tip as he did this and she felt her toes already beginning to curl. "Oou! That's a good boy!" She laughed leaning up and bringing her hands off of her knees, to travel up her own supple body, feeling over her pale skinned belly, to her bouncing busty bosom, then passed her neck to tangle her fingers into her now let down hair. "Are you ready to get your next present?" Her riding sped up, causing Nick's gagging to practically form a symphony of sounds as he gutturally choked with each speedy heartbeat.

"Gluck, gluuck, glk, Glluck, gluuc..." It was all he could do, aside from flex his entrapped fingers and toes as he tensed up. His vision getting blurred, staring up at the incredible sight of his beautiful wife's silky-smooth back, her hefty ass cheeks moving in tandem with her swiveling form. And her cum loaded balls, quickly tapping his face, the two orbs containing his meal for the evening that he could already taste with the amount of precum currently dripping down his throat. The thick, gooey main course however was yet to arrive, but he could practically hear her balls saying to him with each downward shove, 'almost, almost, almost!'

Mrs. Claus fingers gripped her white locks tight, "Ooooh yes honey, here it comes. Uuh!" She squealed feeling the tingle suddenly change to a spark of electricity, wrapping up her spine. "Here it comes! Oh! Drink my milk Santa!" One hand almost slapped down onto Nick's throat as she wanted to feel his neck react to her climax.

And react it did, Nick felt the underside of her cock begin undulating, and the balls that slapped his nose suddenly stopped their rapid pace and rested on his face. Delicately pulsing and pumping out his stored-up supper.

"Mmmmm! Mhhmmmm..." He nearly went cross-eyed staring at her flexing lady nuts as they spent their seed into his body. He nursed on her, quiet sucking and gentle mouth sounds came from his lips as he carefully did his best to drink all of the syrupy jizz bursting out.

The Mrs. pursed her lips and squeezed his throat, loving the extra tightness the act gave, milking out even more of her cream. "Uuuuuhhh..." A relaxed moan slowly sang out while her load shot out spurt, after spurt. He did his best to chug it all, but some small amounts leaked out from his lower lip and spilt into his white beard. Nick was still able to feel her little swimmers happily living in his belly from last night, and now they were getting some new friends from his other entrance. The heat they brought with them warmed his insides pleasantly, and the knowledge that with the amount she was feeding him, he was sure his tummy would start to swell soon.

After giving his throat a few more teasing gyrations, Mrs. Claus stood up fully unbending her knees and straightening out her back. Almost withdrawing her cock from him completely, but the still leaking head stayed inside his sore lips, giving a delightful taste of the last few drops of her yummy baby batter onto his taste buds.

"See? I told you sweetie, all you need is just to be held in place and take it. If you're not so concerned with breathing, you can get your next gift easily!" She said with a smile, wiggling her hips over him. Several thicker droplets of cum oozing into his cavern, coating it a milky white.

On the second day of Christmas Mrs. Santa gave to me, Cuffs to hold me down!

Nick was still shackled in his new red cuffs when Mrs. Santa told him it was time for his next gift.

His position for receiving was similar to the one he had been in on the first day of Christmas, only this time his face was rested fully on the wooden floor of their bedroom so his cheek pressed against the cool surface. His arms were now tucked down between his legs and linked to them by the chain locked against his flesh. He didn't think it would, as he was ready to accept and keep every drop of Christmas cheer his wife was prepared to give him. But she still just wanted to be sure.

The red coat was removed for this as it was something the bride and groom hadn't tried before and she didn't want him to get it messy on the off chance something went wrong.

Mrs. Claus was panting for breath in the corner, "Haah...haahhh...almost done sweetie...just stay like that for me..."

Nicholas nodded, "Yes Mrs. Claus..."

He could hear the slick, wet sounds of her hand happily gliding up and down her chubby cock. Shining sleekly with a mixture of her pre-cum and previous ejaculate. Some of it had spilled out of the suction cup that encapsulated her cock head.

"Just...one more big load...and I'll have this all filled up for you..." She referred to the object in her free hand that was connected to her penis by a long latex tube. It was a large syringe that held a total of one hundred milliliters worth of liquid.

More specifically, one hundred milliliters of the contents from her balls.

It was nearly full now, about eighty percent or so filled up and her leaking arousal only added to the amount. "I can't wait Mrs. Claus...my belly wants more of your yummy cream." Nick felt his back arching instinctively. Ready to accept a cock to be bred again, only this time he was just getting the straight up cocktail she had mixed for him in her sack.

"That's it...nnnf..." Mrs. Claus chewed on her lower lip, she had already cum twice into the tube. Just simply watching her hubby kneel down there like a good slut. Occasionally she teased him. Walking over and jerking off near his face or encouraging him to lick her balls and mix up her cum more. But for the most part, she just stared at his luscious ass, his beautiful puckered hole with the butt plug removed and on standby after he received his treat. Smaller testicles and rock hard dick dangling below it, untouched, unloved, and so cute. "Oh yeah...here it is, mmh! Here's the rest, uuh-oohh!"

Her hand flew into a flurry of gripping and twisting, and squeezing almost angrily wringing out the next load of jizz from her nuts that just didn't ever seem to want to be fully depleted.

The tube bounced and swung in reaction to the jets of lady spunk spewing into the tube and quickly seeping into the syringe. Snow white slime oozed into the plastic space, quickly filling the remaining empty milliliters of room, and again bursting out from the capped off tip around her dick.

Now it was Nicks turn to bite his lip as he watched this happen, "Nnnf, can I have it now Mrs. Claus? Please? While it still warm?"

A laughing grin came across the busty woman's face, "Don't be getting greedy on me darling, uuuhh..." She moaned yanking the tube off of her sensitive tip, and squeezing her flaccid member one more time from base to head. "You'll get it now, don't worry." Without wasting another moment, she replaced the latex tube with the wide-open syringe end, and locked it in place. Then strolled over to her bent over hubby while holding the shot between her fingers almost in an 'at ready' position.

He watched her bare feet pad across the floor until she ended up behind him, he could practically feel his own pre jizz dripping out of his horny little prick in anticipation. He was practically wiggling his booty at her.

It was then he felt the lubricated tip of the syringe poke at his willing hole and quickly penetrate inside. At first he was surprised that it was lubed up, but then he realized that there was plenty of the misses cum to go around, so she most likely just used that.

"Okay, this is what you get for being too skinny this year. We need your belly big for Christmas honey!" Mrs. Claus playfully chastised him as she began to push on the plunger of the syringe. "Now...just relax and let me fill you up..."